Luis Malagon Films Reviews

2 | Naperville, IL

2 Reviews for Luis Malagon Films

Saira Syed · Married on 05/12/2017

Pre-wedding Event

Candace and Luis have been amazing to work with. We hired them for one of our pre-wedding events, and after looking at their work, I wish we would've hired them for all of our main events, except we had already prepaid. Their work is honestly amazing, and they both are easy to work with. Not only they have a good vision, but great direction. We hired them for both photography and videography, and both of them were edited well. I would absolutely recommend them for your big day.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Adam

Adam Rae · Married on 04/27/2018

1.4
      3.0

RUN AWAY. The teaser video is great the finished product is terrible.

RUN AWAY! My wife and I got married last April. The contract states he will give us the videos within weeks. We recieved the videos in February 2019 only after I kept emailing him. He claimed he had a computer issue. The sample/teaser video looked incredible. When we recieved the videos they were horrible. The sound was not synced and at a very important part of the wedding he had the camera staring at a wall and missed it completely. He wont refund my money and I can't sue him because we are in two different states. He broke the contract and claimed he put 50 hours in to the terrible video so he wont refund. Don't be fooled by great sample videos and smooth talk. Precious memories were lost. RUN FAR AWAY. His Services were terrible.

Sent on 05/29/2019