Lucy’s Craft Catering Reviews

Lucy’s Craft Catering 5
Lucy’s Craft Catering 6
Lucy’s Craft Catering 7

Cynthia · Married on 06/29/2013

A daughter's wedding is always one of the most special days in a parent's life. However, the staff of Balzano's made her wedding a spectacular event from the food catered at the rehearsal dinner to the excellent appetizers and dinner at her reception. The staff at Balzano's were professional and so kind and accommodating in their performance and appearance. Lucy, Tony & Gloria were so organized that from the vows to the end of the wedding everything was right on task. Members of the bridal party were served appetizers and drinks during the photo sessions, all 130 guests received their meal in a quick and orderly fashion. Words can not describe the quality and quantity of the food. Not a person left the wedding without raving how wonderful the food was and the efficiency of the Balzano staff. They could not believe the price we paid for their services. The food exceeded by far the cost of the food. Watching with teary eyes as my daughter got married was the highlight of the day. But the gift of sharing great food with our family and friends definitely added to the success of our special day. I can't wait until our next special event and have Balzano's cater our meal It was not only a ten on the scale of 1-10, it was a 20!! Thanks does not even begin to show our appreciation of Balzano's and it's staff in making my daughter's wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives. I will recommend them for any event. I know Balzanos will receive many referrals from the wedding guests as they delighted in the food and made numerous comments on the quality of their service. Respectfully, Cindy Shuman

Sent on 07/04/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Balzano's has really good food and a wide variety of options. Working with Toni-Ann and Gloria really helped me. I dealt with Toni-Ann up until the wedding and she was wonderful. She answered every frantic email I sent her sometimes a couple of times a day. Gloria made sure that I didn't have to do a thing on my wedding day. These two (along with their team) made sure that everything was the way I wanted it for my day. It really helped that they did everything for me so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I just dropped off all my wedding items and they set it up. I would definitely recommend Balzano's for any catering needs you may have. Rolling Pines is a beautiful place to have a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Tara and Nick · Married on 09/22/2012

We had our wedding at rolling pines, everyone who attended complimented the food and friendly service. Couldn't have wished for a better day!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Libby · Married on 08/04/2012

Toni-Ann and the staff of Balzanos and Rolling Pines were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! The staff was professional and polite and the food was AMAZING! My guests still rave about it almost a year later! The facility was beautifully decorated thanks to the to e and care that the staff took to make my day as perfect as I had envisioned it! They accomodated every desire that I had as a bride both big and small. I would happily recommend this as a place to have your wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Gina · Married on 06/09/2012

My mother owns Balzano's and along with her amazing staff she planned, organized and created an amazing reception not just for me, but my sister as well...We had two wonderful, romantic weddings in one year at Rolling Pines....Everything from the appetizers, dinner and desert to the service and decorative details that made my day so special was amazing...My mom and her staff have really created something special up there at Rolling Pines...My grandfather and leader of Balzano's Italian Kitchen always said "When your here, your family". I promise if you choose to have your wedding, reception or other special day at Rolling Pines or Balzano's that my mom and her amazing staff will treat you with same love, care and attention that they give our family on all of our family celebrations!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Nate and Manda

Nathan · Married on 07/25/2009

I couldn't have asked for better people, great food, great price, servers have excellent manners and everybody was really impresed by the top-notch work... i would recommend this business to anybody under the sun

Sent on 08/18/2009

Steph · Married on 08/29/2015

We recently had our wedding reception and ceremony at Lucy's At Rolling Pines. It was a wonderful experience from planning, to the food tasting, to the actual wedding day. Phone calls and emails were always answered promptly, and all the staff up there were fantastic. Toni-Ann was always helpful and very knowledgeable about anything I had a question on and Mike the Chef makes excellent food. We had multiple guests tell us it was one of the best weddings they had been to, and because there are three rooms and two deck areas we had room to do everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/14/2018

Toni Ann was wonderful to work with. The food was delicious and presented wonderfully.

Sent on 09/25/2018

It was an immense pleasure working with Toni and Sharon in the planning stages of our wedding. It was occasionally hard to get ahold of them, but they always responded soon after and were super accommodating. We brought some food equipment of our own which the staff ran for us, as well as a lot of last second changes which they just went with. The food itself was also delicious, and we could tell that the ladies have been doing this for a while and know their stuff. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 08/30/2014