Lucilles Floral of Fishkill Reviews

Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 4
Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 5
Lucilles Floral of Fishkill 6

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2012

Lucille's did a fabulous job creating my bouquet and well as the bouquets for the bridal party! They were more beautiful than I imagined! Lucille herself made me so at ease I felt like I knew her for years!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kate · Married on 08/25/2012

Lucille is the best!! She is hilarious and so friendly. I know nothing about flowers and based on a very vague description of what I wanted, she was able to create absolutely beautiful arrangements. Her design was exactly what I wanted – even if I didn’t know what I wanted – it was unique, colorful and fun. Lucille was available to chat when I had questions and was always a pleasure to talk to, we often ended up chit chatting about friend’s weddings that she also did!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Lucille loves weddings and it shows! My favorite moment? When she showed up and sparkled the roses after asking my special permission:-)

Sent on 07/12/2012

Elsie · Married on 05/27/2012

Lucille is the BEST! She is so nice and friendly, she makes picking the flowers so easy and relaxing! Her shop is beautiful! Absolutely loved my wedding flowers and everyone in the bridal party loved their flowers - the flowers at the tables were amazing!!!! We highly recommend Lucille's Floral of Fishkill and I would use them again!

Sent on 06/05/2012

allison · Married on 11/11/2011

Everyone loved the flowers. I loved my bouquet and my girls' bouquets. Lucille did an outstanding job!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Chevon · Married on 10/21/2011

My flowers were beautiful for our wedding. My bouquet was amazing and just what I wanted. My bridesmaids bouquet were absolutely beautiful and the color of the flowers were perfect with our colors. The boutineers were just what I imagined. The center pieces were the shades I wanted and I took home 2 and they are still as beautiful as they were when she delivered them and that was 2 weeks ago! The flowers all arrived on time.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jeremy · Married on 09/11/2011

Amazing job done on a very modest budget. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone in the greater Poughkeepsie area.

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/26/2011

We had Lucille do our flowers for our wedding reception and bouquets/bouts. They looked absolutely amazing and the gerbera daisies made the flowers pop in pictures because of the amazing colors. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Eva · Married on 08/12/2011

We had a great experience with this florist! She had great prices and she was very skilled at her craft! I gave her a picture of my 'fantasy bouquet' and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted my bouquet to look like. I also got a lot of compliments on how well the flowers looked at my wedding - especially my bouquet and the submerged orchid centerpieces.

The morning of the wedding I wasn't too happy with how the boutonnieres looked (groom's was too small and I wanted the groomsmens' to lose the ferns & baby's breath) so she sent someone over to immediately trim the extra off of the groomsmens' boutonnieres and add extra flowers to the groom's. She also made me some orchid hair flowers from a plant that I had in the bridal suite. After they altered the boutonnieres, all of the flowers were PERFECT for our wedding. She really goes the extra mile to make sure that everything looks how you want it to and I really appreciated that she was willing to make last minute adjustments for me. Overall I would highly recommend going here for wedding flowers!!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Kara · Married on 08/12/2011

Lucilles did an amazing job for my wedding. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and perfect for my "garden" wedding. My photographer kept commenting how beautiful the flowers were, and she sees bouquets all the time! The centerpieces were what really made my day though. Lucille arranged the flowers in vintage tins exactly how I imagined they would look. So perfect! I was really impressed and you really can't beat Lucilles for the price either.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Nancy · Married on 11/07/2009

It's simple. Very easy to work with, gave us exactly what we wanted and stuck to our budget. Simply put ... a must.

Sent on 11/15/2009

Alyson · Married on 08/30/2008

I contacted Lucille's, disgusted by ridiculous quotes from a bunch of flower vendors in the area. I came to her with a budget of ~$500 and only wanted dendrobium orchids (champagne taste on a beer budget). For $563 I received 6 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, one bridal bouquet and a complimentary rose toss bouquet, as well as 60 stems of dendrobium orchids which I used to make my own centerpieces.

Not only was I thrilled with the price that she agreed upon but when I saw them they were perfect. The bouquets were much larger than I expected for the price and absolutely stunning! They looked like I had paid $5000!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Melinda · Married on 10/12/2007

Lucille and staff were phenomenal. She provided the vision i wanted and it was hassle free.

Sent on 02/20/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2015

Working with Lucille for my daughters wedding was the best experience I had when planning her wedding.
    Lucille and her staff were helpful and professional and always their to give me advice or lend an ear to listen to with what I wanted for my daughters wedding.
    Her work is amazing all the flowers she did from my daughters beautiful bouquet to the centerpieces were above and beyond beautiful. She saw the vision I had when it came to the flowers for my daughters wedding and put it all together. It was above and beyond beautiful. I recommend Lucille for anyone who is planning a wedding. She is helpful and goes above and beyond to make the day go smoothly and be a day to always remember. I cannot Thank Lucille enough for all that she did for me in planning and putting together the flowers for the most important day of my daughters life.
    Thank you so much I appreciate you with all my heart!!! You are the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

The staff is super friendly and easy to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They did our bouquets and our floral arrangements for the reception and everything was stunning. There was a small hiccup because two of the boutonnieres for my grandparents weren't dropped off at the ceremony but they made sure they were delivered before the reception started. Overall, we had a great experience working with Lucille's!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Stella · Married on 05/03/2009

Absolutely wonderful. I had such a great experience with Lucille. She understood my theme and concept of the wedding. She and her staff made my wedding look like a marvelous fairytale. And above anything else, she was the sweetest and warmest person that I ever work with. She every experienced in her field. Brides of the Hudson valley, this is the florist you should consider working with.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Lucille was great! I gave her photos of what I wanted and she ran with it. During the winter she even did a flower trial of my flowers so I was able to see what they would look like. She also provided gorgeous flowers for the cake.

Sent on 07/12/2017

My flowers were gorgeous and I received many compliments!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 05/06/2016

Lucille was excellent. The flowers were beautiful and she did exactly what we asked for. She showed up right on time the day of our wedding. Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Jeannette · Married on 05/08/2009

Lucille was wonderful, my flowers were gorgeous. She was very flexible with last minute additions and changes.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Tressa · Married on 09/20/2008

Lucille is a very busy, sought after florist because her work is absolutely gorgeous!! All the boquets and arrangements exceeded my expectations! She is very nice and very flexible - adding on items last minute. I highly recommend to anyone - you won't be dissappointed!!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Maria · Married on 05/27/2012

My flowers were beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly what we asked for. This is the florist that the Poughkeepsie Grand uses so we decided to go with them.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Kristy · Married on 08/20/2010

Lucille was very helpful! I was very surprised when I saw our bouqets for the first time. I could not believe they were real! Lucille designed them in a way where everyone was asking to see my bouqet. The boutineeres were also very beautiful. We also had large floral arrangements made and they were very large and beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2010
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/08/2016

Lucille did the flowers for our wedding on 10/8/16 at West Point. They were breathtaking. I received many compliments and the price was fair! All the flowers were delivered on time and the reception centerpieces were beautiful as well. Lucille also did a great job using some lace from my mother's wedding gown to wrap around my bouquet. Great choice for anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hanna · Married on 09/04/2016

3.5

Lucille was really easy to work with. We exchanged a lot of back and forth emails because I admittedly had a ton of questions! Lucille looked at pictures I sent for inspiration and came up with great ideas for my bouquets. The tables and venue was decorated beautifully and I was very happy with the final product. My bouquets were definitely my favorite part! I took off one star for pricing, as I do think the price was a little high for what we got (the bridesmaid bouquets were smaller than what I was expecting and the ceremony decor was pretty, but bit sparse for the price). But would still highly recommend Lucille!

Sent on 09/30/2016