Lucilles Floral of Fishkill Reviews

78 | Fishkill, NY

78 Reviews for Lucilles Floral of Fishkill

• User5206135 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with, excellent quality flowers!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sue · Married on 06/13/2015

Lucille and her staff were wonderful from start to finish -- so professional and pleasant. The floral arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's wedding were even more beautiful than we expected and her prices were quite reasonable. I will be sure to tell everyone I know that they should use her services when looking for a good florist.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Tara · Married on 06/06/2015

Lucille's provided flowers for our ceremony and reception and did an amazing job. She was so easy to work with and never once tried to upsell me. We wanted everything small and simple and that's exactly what she gave us. Flowers were GORGEOUS and you definitely cannot beat the price.

Sent on 06/19/2015

meghan · Married on 06/06/2015

Lucille and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding at the Grandview!! I live in SC and the wedding was in NY but she made is so easy for me, every time I was in town she always had time to meet with me! I left a lot up to her and just gave her a direction I wanted to go in and she did not disappoint! Everything was beautiful and just as I envisioned it all....I wanted bright and bold colorful flowers and that is exactly what I got and the price did not break the bank either! She is so talented and has an amazing bubbly personality that makes working with her an absolute pleasure! My bouquet was nice and big just like my dress and it was perfect!! The arrangement she made for the overhang that we said our vows under was absolutely breathtaking....every color that I wanted! I had a hard time deciding on flowers but had a lot of pictures and she really helped bring all my visions to life no matter how many times I changed my mind! I wouldn't have changed a thing and would definitely recommend for any wedding coming up..best florist in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Angela · Married on 10/10/2014

We used Lucilles Floral for our wedding on October 10th. What an amazing job she did. Our flowers were exactly what we asked for. They were breathtaking. Lucille was great to work with, very nice, professional and helpful. She arrived not time and made sure everything looked great. Our family and friends loved every flower and every arrangement. Thank you for making our wedding day look so beautiful.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2014

Lucille did the flowers for my wedding on Stony Point NY. The centerpieces were beautiful and the bouquets were more beautiful than I expected. Everyone commented about how gorgeous they were. Lucille was very professional and knowledgeable. I was not sure of what I wanted at first and she helped me figure out what was the best for me. It was like she was in my head because the end result was exactly and even better than what I had imagine. I would definitely recommend Lucille for weddings or any other type of events.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

Our reception was at Chalet on the Hudson and our centerpieces were included in our package through Lucille's Floral. When we went to meet with Lucille to talk about our centerpieces, we were so incredibly impressed by her expertise and her bubbly personality that we decided to go with her for the flowers for the entire wedding. It was definitely the right decision! Lucille was wonderful throughout the whole process, she made it stress-free and easy for us and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. The recommendations she made were perfect and the pricing was incredibly reasonable.

Lucille went so far as to make up a demo of my bridal bouquet, a centerpiece and a bridesmaid bouquet a few months before the wedding so we could see what they were going to look like (they were of course, beautiful!). The day of the wedding, we got exactly what we were expecting and more.

I managed to completely mess up the table count and seating chart, and two days before the wedding, I had to call Lucille, having a mini anxiety attack. She was great - she offered me a couple of suggestions and everything worked out perfectly!

I would not think twice about recommending Lucille to anyone who is looking for flowers for their wedding, or any event for that matter. She was great and we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2014

Lucille was so much fun to work with, she has such a great personality. I don't know anything about flower arrangements but had an idea of what I wanted to table centerpieces to look like at my reception. She brought my idea to life and they were gorgeous. Her prices are so reasonable and the quality of work was obvious in every piece from the centerpieces to the bouquets.

Sent on 07/21/2014

ABSOLUTELY loved my flowers for my wedding!!! Lucilles Florist exceeded my expectations and then some. Def recommend them!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2014

Our flower's where perfect! I knew nothing about flower types and Lucille made it so easy for me! I showed her a few pictures of what I like and she created exactly what I pictured. We got so many compliments on the flowers, which where delivered right on schedule by her wonderful team. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Dulcia · Married on 10/25/2013

The service is magnificent! I love my bouquet, she made an excellent job! The flowers last for 4 more days. Since I was getting married in the city she provide me with a carrier to transport them. Thanks I love ur work!

Sent on 01/08/2014

D · Married on 08/24/2013

Lucille was phenomenal from our first meeting all the way to the end. She absolutely nailed my vision. I fully expected to be disappointed not because of Lucille, but because I'm picky and have very great expectations, but there was not one thing about the flowers that disappointed me. I couldn't make anything wrong if I tried she made perfect arrangements. My bouquet was unique and beautiful and the centerpieces were tall, gorgeous and full of rich looking blooms just as I envisioned. Lucille listened to me and used her professional experience to make my vision come to life on my wedding day. Absolute perfection!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Lucille did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I did not have a very big budget for flowers and she worked with me to do as much as she could for is with our budget. The flowers were beautiful and our wedding looked magical, thanks to the help of Lucille! Thank you again and I will definitely recommend your services!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Liana · Married on 06/29/2013

Beautiful, just beautiful! Love her work. :)

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jennifer & Amy · Married on 06/07/2013

All the flowers were amazing! Everyone was raving about the decorations!!!! Lucille is an amazing florist and I will use her again and again!!!! Thank you Lucille for making our day sooooo beautiful!!!! xo

Sent on 06/12/2013

Trisha · Married on 05/10/2013

We had an unexpected event in our planning and had to find a florist 3 weeks before our wedding. We were getting turned down left and right from florists because our wedding was Mother's Day weekend and panic had started to set in. Lucille's Floral came to the rescue and not only were willing to do the flowers for us, but also our centerpieces. We have gotten complimented over and over again for how beautiful the bouquets were and how gorgeous our centerpieces were(we used sunflowers in all). In fact, at the end of the night-guests were tripping over eachother trying to get to the centerpieces first to take home. Lucille's was a pleasure to work with in all aspects and we cannot stop telling everyone about them.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

Lucille was soooo much fun to work with. The minute you walk into the shop she greets you and the flower fun begins. Her prices were amazing!!! when she arrived the morning of with our flowers, they were absolutely beautiful. There are no words to describe how gorgeous my bouquet was. I almost don't want my bouquet to die. I want to carry it everywhere with me. If i need flowers for any occasion I will definetly use Lucille's.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2012

Thanks to Lucille for making our day so special. The flowers were gorgeous and adored by all. My bouquet is still going strong after more than a week!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Heather · Married on 09/29/2012

Great to work with. Delivered the flowers I needed to my house and the rest to our hotel. We had no idea what we wanted to do with flowers and Lucille helped us narrow it down and pick something we loved.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

Lucille was so much fun to work with!!! Her bubbly personality put us at ease, and made the flower selection process enjoyable. All of the bouquets, boutineers , and ceremony flowers were delivered exactly on time, and everything was beautiful!!! I had a meaningful butterfly in my bridal bouquet, and when Lucille reached my house she noticed that it had fallen out in transport. Without question she wasted no time, and traveled all the way back to her shop (40 minutes from my house) just to make sure my bouquet was 100% perfect!!! She did an amazing job, and we wouldn't have chosen anyone else!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2012

Lucille's did a fabulous job creating my bouquet and well as the bouquets for the bridal party! They were more beautiful than I imagined! Lucille herself made me so at ease I felt like I knew her for years!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kate · Married on 08/25/2012

Lucille is the best!! She is hilarious and so friendly. I know nothing about flowers and based on a very vague description of what I wanted, she was able to create absolutely beautiful arrangements. Her design was exactly what I wanted – even if I didn’t know what I wanted – it was unique, colorful and fun. Lucille was available to chat when I had questions and was always a pleasure to talk to, we often ended up chit chatting about friend’s weddings that she also did!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Lucille loves weddings and it shows! My favorite moment? When she showed up and sparkled the roses after asking my special permission:-)

Sent on 07/12/2012

Elsie · Married on 05/27/2012

Lucille is the BEST! She is so nice and friendly, she makes picking the flowers so easy and relaxing! Her shop is beautiful! Absolutely loved my wedding flowers and everyone in the bridal party loved their flowers - the flowers at the tables were amazing!!!! We highly recommend Lucille's Floral of Fishkill and I would use them again!

Sent on 06/05/2012

allison · Married on 11/11/2011

Everyone loved the flowers. I loved my bouquet and my girls' bouquets. Lucille did an outstanding job!

Sent on 11/14/2011