Lucidys Photography Reviews

6 | Charlotte, NC

6 Reviews for Lucidys Photography

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Ricky was wonderful! My now husband and I live in Texas, but I wanted to get married at "home" in North Carolina. Planning a "destination" wedding is not easy, but Ricky was great through the entire process. He communicated well and always responded to emails and phone calls quickly. He made it a point to ensure he understood exactly what our vision was and what was important to us. When I emailed him some photos to give him a better idea of what we envisioned, he responded by reiterating what he understood our vision to be to ensure he provided us with exactly what we wanted. On the day of the wedding he arrived early, set up, and began taking pictures of the venue before I even had a chance to introduce myself and go over the itinerary and walk through the venue with him. He continued to be professional, organized, and mindful all day. He was everywhere I wanted or needed him to be without requiring direction. Every time I glanced around to find him, he was getting the exact shot I was hoping would be captured. I didn't have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, so having a photographer who was so organized, observant, and didn't need to be "babysat" or directed was a wonderful gift that allowed me to focus on my day. It has now been only a week since our wedding, and Ricky has continued to exceed expectations. He has been in contact multiple times and just sent over the first batch of edited photos. They are wonderful! Ricky is phenomenal and I would strongly recommend him to anyone for any event or shoot.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ashley · event on: 09/30/2017

First and foremost thank you Ricky!!!!!!!!! Our enagagement shoot was beyond what I expected. Ricky made us so comfortable and we love his passion for his job! We could have a better photographer than him!!! Thank you again our pictures were amazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Ricky is an amazing photographer. I had my Daughter's Senior portraits taken by him and we couldn't be more happier with the results. He was able to capture the light and colors of the fall beautifully in the pictures. I would recommend him to friends and family for their portrait needs.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Michael · Married on 08/08/2015

Ricky is very professional and responsive, we loved working with him and he is more than willing to bend over backwards to make your day an amazing one! I highly recommend him, he was a blessing!

Sent on 10/04/2015

DIONNA · Married on 09/14/2013

I hired Lucidys for my and my husbands birthday celebration on Lake Norman and I would definitely say 10 stars! The photos were absolutely amazing! Everyone at the party as well as everyone who saw the photos were amazed and loved every photo!

The photographer was very professional and excellent to work with. The turn around on receiving the photos was very quick. If you're looking for a spectacular photographer then look no further!

Thank you so much for capturing our moments and I hope to have the opportunity to use your services again in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/11/2017

Ricky recently shot our engagement photos, and he made sure the whole photo shoot was about us. He made suggestions on poses and locations, but ultimately left all the final decisions up to us and even incorporated some of the less traditional ideas we had. The photos were delivered promptly and at top quality. We have so many great options to choose from. Thanks Ricky!

Sent on 06/14/2016