Lucca Hill Custom Suits and Tuxedos Reviews

6 | Norwalk, CT

6 Reviews for Lucca Hill Custom Suits and Tuxedos

Gentile-Papas · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome Satisfying Experience-Lucca Hill

This company did everything necessary to outfit my partners and I !! The success of our day depended so much on the seamless, accurate performance of Pam from Lucca Hill. And we saved valuable time which was essential to us in our VERY busy days. Thank you Pam and Lucca Hill Clothiers.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Jerry Wise · Married on 07/17/2019

Great clothes and great service!

Lucca Hill has been making my work clothes for a long time so when it came to getting my tux for our wedding it was a no brainer. I upgraded in fabric since it was the most special day in our lives and I was not disappointed. For just a few $ more I ended up feeling amazing on our wedding day and it was well worth the investment. Pam is attentive to details and even though I have worked with her before this time was even more special and thorough considering all the options when making a custom tuxedo. Thank you for your guidance, expertise, and for being part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Michael Desi · Married on 07/14/2019

Simply the BEST!!!

I’ve been using clothiers for years and have never had an experience like I have at Lucca Hill. The Materials are top notch, the fit and finish don’t disappoint with service that you will not forget. They are just excellent at their craft!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Katrina Bucco · Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you Lucca Hill for all of your help with my husband's and his groomsmen's wedding suits. He and all of our groomsmen looked great because of you!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Keith Medvin · Married on 01/01/2019

I highly recommend Lucca Hill!

I've always purchased my suits and shirts off the rack at local stores and they never quite fit me right. I was talking to a work colleague who is always dressed nicely about a few weddings that my wife and I would be attending and he recommended that I call Pam at Lucca Hill. Pam came to my office the next day and measured me for a few custom shirts and suits. I was amazed at how well everything fit me. It's like night and day compared to what I was wearing. The fabric felt better, the quality felt better and the fit was perfect. I received a ton of compliments from people and years later, I still do. I highly recommend Pam at Lucca Hill, she's great at what she does for a very fair price.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Frank

Frank Deluca · Married on 06/24/2017

wedding tuxedo

As a male who has no time to shop for a tuxedo for my wedding... Pam made the process seamless!

Sent on 09/11/2019