21 Reviews for L&S Travel

Caribbean (2)
Mexico (2)
Dominican Rep. (1)
20 L&S Travel Reviews

I met Lindsay (owner) at a Bridal Expo and I spoke to her about checking out venues for my upcoming vow renewals in Punta Cana, DR. She was extremely helpful in getting me my travel arrangements and set appointments for me to have a walk thru. She handled my airfare, airport transfers to & from hotel, & site inspections. During my vacation, I did encounter some hiccups (not L&S fault). I communicated with her my entire trip and not only did she respond in a timely manner but she handled the hiccups right away! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to book travel arrangements or planning a destination wedding. Thanks to Lindsay, my upcoming nuptials will be a breeze & my husband & I are looking forward to planning it with her.

Profile Picture Elianette, 7/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Destn. Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel, Travel Insurance

Lindsay is absolutely incredible at what she does and knows travel inside and out. She helped us plan our honeymoon and let me say it was completely perfect. We had a number of consultations trying to figure out exactly what my now husband and I were looking for. We ended up going to Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia, where we had the time of our lives. She always kept everything within our budget, gave us helpful tips, suggested the very best tours/excursions, and made sure we worked through any transportation issues. We will absolutely continue using her for future travel! She is amazing!

Profile Picture Tess, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We had a wonderful experience with Lindsay and the entire L&S team! There are a lot of moving parts that go into planning a destination wedding and thankfully our friend recommended L&S for our beautiful destintion wedding in Mexico. The work L&S does is truly spectacular. As you can imagine, there is some stress involved in planning a wedding from another country but L&S made us feel confident and comfortable throughout the whole process. Communication was fantastic, they are extremely dependable, and carry a high level of professionalism in all that they do. Prior to our wedding, the L&S team took the time to get to know us personally and personal taste. They set us up with an amazing planner at our resort and stayed involved every step of the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. They were always extremely efficient, understanding and helpful. We had 94 guests fly to Mexico and they made sure each and every guest was secure with rooms, flights and transportation to and from the airport. It was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Lindsay and the L&S team! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

hey made our honeymoon planning seemless! They even arranged private car transfers for us! Would book with them again! Stayed 8 days at Sandals Regency La Toc.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We had a phone call with L&S Travel a bit more than a year before we had planned on holding our wedding at a destination location outside the U.S. We were still undecided on what area we wanted to set the trip to and L&S was able to provide us with several destination (and resort) options based on the criteria we were looking for: frequent flights, not overly expensive, warm weather. Once we decided on Mexico they were there to help us narrow down the extremely vast resort options based on another set of criteria: good food with a handful of restaurant options, baby friendly, close to the airport, great wedding team onsite.

We made the decision pretty quickly to have our wedding at Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya area of Mexico. Without L&S this decision would have been extremely overwhelming. While we had never been there before and didn't plan on making a trip before hand, Lindsay and Sue explained all the great aspects and even did a video tour of the property when they visited.

L&S was also available to participate on calls with the wedding team on-site at the resort while we planned. This was more than helpful as they have the experience in dealing with these teams regularly and know the ins and outs of the offerings. This is VERY important when you start to finalize the locations of each event as well as the add-ons (like a DJ!).

Aside from dealing with bride & groom and the resort wedding team, L&S also managed all the travel bookings and reservations for our family and friends, making it a seamless stress-free vacation for them as well. Everything from airport transfers to excursions was all done through the L&S team. (And we had 75 guests traveling from all over the states.)

Our wedding day went smoothly and all our guests loved the location and vacation. L&S made the experience painless (or as painless as planning any wedding can be).

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance, Mexico

You can rest assured all your needs will be met in a courteous and effective manner!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Lindsay and everyone at L&S Travel were such a pleasure to work with. She was patient while my fiancé and I weighed all of the options for our honeymoon, and really listened to what we wanted our of our experience to show us amazing places that would deliver. Lindsay was attentive to detail and followed up with us following our trip. She was even able to help us while we lived 2 hours away. We will definitely utilize L&S Travel again in the future.

Profile Picture Kylie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Caribbean

Working with L&S travel is a dream! It made our honeymoon completely stress free which was amazing considering my husband has never left the US. Highly recommend them for any and all travel needs!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Lindsay Smith was awesome! She really went out of her way to make sure that were happy with our Honeymoon destination. A big factor for us was being able to pay a little at a time because of the fact that my husband and I paid for our entire wedding alone. The rooms was amazing, the hotel was fantastic!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Lindsay at L&S Travel was so helpful in planning our honeymoon. We went to beautiful Bora Bora with Lindsay's help! We reviewed multiple options and she helped us find the best fit for my husband and I. We couldn't have had such a perfect honeymoon without Lindsay! We plan on taking all future trips through her and her company!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Our wedding was held at Sandals Grande Antigua. I have been dreaming about going to a Sandals for years. So when it came time to plan our wedding, we knew that a destination wedding was the way to go. Working with Lindsay was an absolute breeze! We had 9 guests go along with us, and all of them are still raving about the trip. While we were at the resort Lindsay checked in with us to make sure everything was going good. Even on the way home when we hit flight delays due to snow, she kept in contact with us to make sure we got home safely. We cannot wait to go to another amazing trip, and we will definitely be using Lindsay as our travel agent for years to come!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

best travel agent ever! went above and beyond. She even called us in Jamaica to see how we were doing. Thank you Lindsey!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lindsay was very helpful with finding a place for us to go on our honeymoon. We told her how much we wanted to spend and she gave us a list of which places that were in our price range! Anytime I would email her a question she would respond very fastly! She was very helpful!

Profile Picture Caddy, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lindsay was great at providing us with a ton of different options and the best deals/promos out there. While we were traveling she was available 24/7 to address any concerns, requests, issues personally. Can not wait to work with her again! Our honeymoon was amazing and I don't think it would be without all her help!

Profile Picture Linsey, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lindsey was awesome! She knew the answers to all of our questions and was so helpful in picking the perfect honeymoon spot for us. It was the most stress free trip I have every been on. Ever detail was taken care of for us. The best part was I didn't have to do a thing which is so important after planning everything for a wedding:)!!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I worked with Lindsay to plan my destination wedding and she exceeded all of our expectations. She is professional and always easy to reach. She went above and beyond numerous times to make sure that we had a great experience. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone considering to make travel arrangements. She will make everything so easy and enjoyable!

Profile Picture User3853748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I got married at Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on November 16, 2013. We stayed 10 nights and had 13 guests attend. We cannot thank Lindsay enough for guiding our way in the wedding planning and trip planning process. She took care of everything and allowed our guests and us to be stress free and enjoy ourselves. It truly was a pleasure to work with her!

Profile Picture User3885888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lindsay was wonderful! Our trip was amazing and we booked for an incredible value.

Profile Picture Lecinda, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We really enjoyed our honeymoon and would recommend this to others that are looking for someone to help plan their next destination! Lindsay was extremely helpful and was attentive to our needs and asked some great questions to help us discover the type of place that we wanted to go to spend our honeymoon. She was quick and responsive to my e-mails and phone calls and was knowledgeable about all of the different destinations that I had questions about. I was really glad that one of my friends recommended her to me and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone else!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lindsay Smith was invaluable to my wedding. She made it perfect for us as well as my guests. She had great ideas and was with me every step of the way planning the big day. I was able to enjoy myself and not have to worry about any of the details. Even my friends and family have used her since the wedding. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Clare, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning