LR Events Reviews

LR Events View more information

B Seidel Married on 02/21/2020

My party was easy and fun for me! Just what I envisioned! 💥

I wanted a party that captured my personality and cozy style. Yet, I wanted a room with beautiful table clothes, candles and cake to match the theme. From the invitations to the event, Lauren took the time to get to know me and offer many great options along the way. Worth having her as my event planner so I could relax and enjoy my party! 💥
  • Lisa
    Lisa J. Married on 02/13/2019

Impeccable service, taste and attention to detail

My event, a Baby Shower, was on the smaller end (25 people) and short (3 hours) so many of the planners I reached out to seemed to be disinterested. Lauren was thorough, lovely, and accommodating right from the start. She always made me feel like my event was her top priority and that nothing but the best would do. Whenever there was a hiccup she had a solution before she even let me know about the issue. The vendors she recommended were not only top quality but didn't break the bank. Her taste level is elevated and modern and she is a pro at translating your vision into something within your budget and achievable. Laurens services are also extremely reasonable given the quality of her work, attention to detail, and overall experience working with her.
  • Rating 5 out of 5

Amazing birthday party!

LR Events planned my 40th birthday party. Everything was perfect from
    the cake that people are still talking about to the decorations to the specialty napkins. The attention to detail was excellent and her professionalism and attention to detail gave us confidence from the beginning this was going to be a success and it certainly was!