Loyalty Entertainment LTD Reviews

Loyalty Entertainment LTD 6
Loyalty Entertainment LTD 7
  • Leah

Leah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing shoot from start to finish!

Anne met us in Edinboro, Pa and found some gorgeous fall locations to capture the feel of our fall photoshoot. She then drove with us up to Erie to more photos at a beautiful park, finding unique locations and setting up amazing compositions. We finished off at Presque Isle, where even though we had lost most of the light, she captured some of my favorite shots! She is an amazing photographer and an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Plona · Married on 08/10/2019

They made my wedding perfect

I agonized for ages over what photographer and videograpger to get, and had no idea what to do about a dj since my husband and I don't care much about music. Eventually I found loyalty via wedding wire and loved that they had packaged services and photo/video teams that worked togerher and knew eachother well. Loyalty was easy to book with, negotiable and helpful in what package items we did and didn't need/want, and patient when I took long times to respond or wasn't clear in what I wanted. Our Dj was 007 (Ryan), and he blew us away with how great he was for organizing, announcing, finding the obscure nerdy music we wanted, and getting the crowd excited. Our dance floor stayed packed most of the time and everyone loved the music. He was also very familiar with the awful acoustics in our venue (ppg aquarium) and managed to make it sound great anyways. Our videograpger Aaron was super go with the flow and on board for everything in our 13 hour long day. We haven't seen final product yet but I have full confidence it's going to be amazing based on his samples we've seen and the personal interview he did to be able to make a video unique to us. And his second shooter was hilarious and fun to have around and work with and made the day more relaxed for me. We also had photo booth which I only got to experince for a few moments but the guests enjoyed it and it was a perfect icing on the cake for the whole evening. And, last but certainly not least, our photogeapher Samantha fitzhenry was absolutely incredible. My #1 wedding day goal was getting good photos of us to keep forever and Sam was the best choice we could have made. Your photographer is such an integral part in your big day and you spend more time interacting with them than almost anyone else so it's important to find someone who does a good job and is fun to be around so they don't bring your mood down on your special day. Sam was the perfect kind, enthusiastic, and funny fit for us who took stellar photos all day long. She was up for any dumb thing I suggested and made it look amazing. Her eye for where to have us stand and pose was perfect and even photos where I though "what the hell are we doing here" in the moment turned out incredible. You can 100% trust Sam to make you feel amazing in interactions and look amazing in photos. We've gotten a hyge selection of photos to view already and I have so many perfect and artistic photos that capture the day. She had the perfect balance of detail photos, poses, and candids to give full flavor to our wedding album. And she was flexible and able to go with the good and the bad, even when things when wrong (a camera piece broke) she stayed positive and didn't let her mood drop or have a bad attitude to bring down the day for us. Additionally she was willing to come to our home (with travel fee since we're in Cleveland) and do family photos with our pet birds which are the most priceless and sentimental photos. Sam was great working with temperamental birdie subjects and patient to try to coax them into the right spots and get good shots, so I know she'd be amazing choice for baby or pet photos as well.
    We absolutely reccomend loyalty. Everyone was great to work with and if you need multiple things the package cost is very very reasonable for the service you get. It's also really nice to have a team fully coordindated and takes a lot of pressure off of you in coordinating the wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Then · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!!

Loyalty Entertainment is AMAZING! My fiance and I used their DJ service for our wedding, August 2019 in Pittsburgh. My fiance and I are currently living in Texas, they made it a stemless process for planning the wedding remotely. To begin, I worked with Nicole to get everything set up including the paperwork, who was super helpful and efficient. Thereafter, she matched us up with DJ Lex, who was incredible to work with, we were beyond happy with his engagement throughout the process, authentic interest, and passion for this to be the best celebration of our lives. Since we were planning the wedding remote, we did a Facetime meeting to meet DJ Lex, exchanged details, then it was go time! It was a very easy process and appreciated his feedback and valued his suggestions and recommendations. The wedding day was beyond incredible, he did a fantastic job in getting our wedding guests hyped up and dancing and created an amazing atmosphere. I would highly recommend Loyalty Entertainment and DJ Lex for your Pittsburgh Wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kelsey Fox · Married on 07/13/2019

Dj loyal is the best dj i've ever seen

Start your wedding planning by booking DJ LOYAL!!!! It was hands down the best decision I made!! All of my family and friends cannot stop talking about how FUN our music and dance floor were!!!! DJ Loyal matches his uplights to the music that's playing and it makes for such a fun, electric environment! He went above and beyond our expectations and needs. Every single song that he played was spot on and my dance floor was more packed than any other wedding I've been to. He is such a genuine, friendly, and amazing person who made me feel SO comfortable right from the start. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and made the planning process so easy and stress-free. All we wanted was for our dance floor to be packed and everyone to have a blast, and thanks to DJ Loyal it was waaay beyond what I expected!!!!! It was the wedding of a lifetime. I will recommend DJ Loyal to every person I know!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Mrachko · Married on 07/05/2019

DJ Rich Kenny

We had a blast at our wedding and much of that is due to DJ Rich Kenny! From our first meeting with him until the last song of the night, he listened to what we wanted and made some awesome suggestions when we had an idea but weren't sure of exactly how to convey it with a song. He kept the party going and did some awesome custom mixes for us, Train's "Drops of Jupiter" into The Beach Boys "Fun, Fun, Fun" back to "Drops of Jupiter" is just one example. He also had a great attitude all night, kept smiling and made our guests feel totally comfortable. We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kevin Wukela · Married on 07/05/2019

Loyalty Entertainment/Wedding

We had put our wedding together very quickly and didn't have much experience with the highering of a D.J.
    Let me just say that when you do business with Loyalty Entertainment, you are getting much more than just a D.J.
    The professionalism of this company itself will validate your choice!
    Now to the important stuff...We had no idea how to handle what I call the "In Between" of our Wedding. The mood setting..lighting..organization was all handled by Loyal and his team!
    Not to mention keeping everyone involved and most importantly making sure a great time was had by all..from youngest to oldest!
    Like any Wedding...there where things that we felt like we over paid for and others we wished we had spent more on. Loyalty Entertainment was the one thing we knew for sure that we nailed!!!
    This was confirmed by the smiles on our guests faces and the many compliments we received about everything they helped us with.
    I recommend you don't mess around on your special day...Hire the best!
    I am certainly glad that we did when we decided on Loyalty Entertainment!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Amber · Married on 06/15/2019

Dj loyal = best dj ever.

From the very first meeting we had with Loyal and Nicole, we knew we were making the right decision. They were so invested in our big day (even when we booked almost 2 years out!). They were always so kind (and quick) to respond to all of our emails and questions. The energy that Loyal and Eric brought to our wedding was incredible. Our dance floor was constantly packed and ALL of our guests had an incredible time.
    Something that really set Loyal aside from most other DJs was how important it was to HIM for us to have a good time. Even on the wedding day itself, he checked in with my husband and I multiple times to assure we were having a good time and things were going as planned. Loyal and his team are so genuine, professional and upbeat. I am so glad we chose him for our wedding day because he truly brought the party!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Loyal brings the party!!

DJ Loyal was the best and had our dance floor packed the whole night!! He is very professional, loves to have a good time, and brings a ton of energy! Our guests are still telling us how good the music was weeks later!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lindsay Reznik · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

I chose to do the DJ, videographer, and photography through Loyalty Entertainment! I was blessed with having all amazing vendors!! Everyone loved the DJ, Aaron the videographer was so much fun throughout the day I can't wait to see what he captured!! Anne was our photographer for our engagement photos and what she handed over for those were absolutely stunning, we couldn't wait to see what she would capture on our wedding day!!! Our photos from her and the assistant were beyond our expectations. Every photo is beautiful I haven't stopped looking at them and all our family and friends are still looking at them. We loved loyalty and would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Anna Mills · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding DJ & Photography

Loyalty Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We got so many compliments about how attentive and good the DJ’s were and our photographer was truly amazing. I was blown away by their flexibility, professionalism, and overall talent. If you need any services for an event I HIGHLY recommend Loyalty Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Anne just did out engagement photos, and she was nothing but awesome! They came out great, and she was open to all of out ideas. I can't wait for her to do our wedding! Nicole is super amazing, as well! This team made it so easy to decide that we wanted them for our wedding at Cavanaugh's that it was the first official thing we did in the wedding planning. Can't wait til next year!! :D

Sent on 06/21/2018

Cristina · Married on 05/04/2019

nothing but amazing!!!

This company is amazing! I met Nicole(the owner) at the bride show and her team put on the best performance and were so exciting it was impossible to not want to talk to them. From there we decided to book our photographer and DJ through this company. Ashley was our photographer with Hannah as her helper, they were amazing! Ashley was extremely professional and accommodating with everything we wanted photographed. DJ Rich was our DJ and he was also amazing! All of our guests were dancing the whole night and complimented how great the music was and how fun the atmosphere was at our wedding. We would 100% recommend them to any future couple getting married. Loyalty Entertainment was wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply Amazing!

We met the team at a Bridal Show, and they were amazing there! We signed up for a DJ and photographer. We are so incredibly pleased with everything from engagement photos to wedding day party and pictures! Anne and DJ Mike are so organized and work so well together! We were able to get extended family pictures during the reception. DJ Mike kept the party going and knew exactly what to play when people stopped dancing. It was an incredible night thanks to the Loyalty team!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 8
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 9

Mary Jessell · Married on 03/02/2019

Anne was great!

We hired Anne through Loyalty Entertainment and it was the best decision we made. We met her once prior to the wedding and knew we would be set. She kept everything on schedule and we got all the shots we wanted with no stress. I knew everything would come out great and it did!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Valentine Bucci · Married on 01/12/2019

Magical so blessed

Let me start by saying how BLESSED we are to meet Loyalty Entertainment...Dj loyal, his beautiful wife Nicole, and his entire team made our wedding day so special! All of our guests are still messaging us telling us how fun and great the entertainment was! They not only danced with us and our guests they put on a show! One of the members (Lex) of his team even sang Frank Sinatra during dinner! It was so magical! Loyal and all the crowd specialists had everyone on the dance floor! The photo booth had everyone laughing with fun props! Then our fantastic photographers on the team...Anne & Sam they made me feel so beautiful and did everything they could (even go out in the snow) to make the shots look breath taking! Our videographer Aaron made everyone comfortable as if he wasnt there. Poor guy is from Florida & went out in the snow too :) lol. If you want your wedding to be fun and MEMORABLE I would hire loyalty entertainment! We all had the best times of our lives and I made life long friends out of the team because of how genuine they are!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sean Beeghly · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ and Photography

Communication was super easy and the price was reasonable, especially since we were so pleased with the results. Ryan, the DJ, delivered in his promise to get people in the dance floor, it was packed all night and he danced along with us. Anne, the photographer, captured all the fun we had and we loved seeing our family and friends enjoying the night. We would without hesitation recommend Loyalty.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • O

Olivia Waldron · Married on 11/03/2018

Loyalty Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

We were blown away at how amazing Loyalty Entertainment was from the beginning! From the highly responsive and genuine service Nicole provided to us to make sure our every need and question was answered, to the interactions and meetings with our DJ, photographer and videographer, Loyalty Entertainment exceeded our expectstions. We had Rich as our DJ and he literally had every guest on the dance floor. I dance for 4 hours straight! He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and matched every vision we had hoped for! The DJ set up, TVs and uplights made for an amazing experience- everyone was blown away at how fun our wedding was and we have to give all the credit to Loyalty Entertainment. We also had a crowd specialist which really helped keep the excitement and energy on the dance floor! We had Aaron as our videographer and Anne as our photographer. We cannot wait to see their pics and videos! They were both amazing and easy to work with and I know they got some great shots! Anne did our engagement shoot which we were thrilled with so I expect nothing less from our wedding photos! I highly recommend Loyalty Entertainment, it is by far the best choice we made during our wedding planning process and made our wedding day more fun and memorable than I could ever of imagined!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jess S. · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Loyal was the best DJ!! He was professional yet so much fun. He kept the night flowing and ensured everyone had a good time. If the dance floor got quiet, he got out on the dance floor himself to get the party going!!
    So many family members individually commented on how awesome he was. We will be recommending to him to everyone!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj Mike is the best !

Dj mike was absolutely amazing !
    He kept the dance floor packed all night, interacted with the guests, got them hyped up and even joined in and danced with us ! I had a lot of Greek family celebrate with us and he gladly played a few Greek songs which was so important to me.
    Our night was truly amazing thanks to Mike. If you’re looking for a reliable and talented Dj to keep the party going all night, Mike is your guy.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Baxter · Married on 10/19/2018

Best decision ever!

We cannot thank Loyalty entertainment enough! Our wedding was an absolute blast because of them!! Loyal did my sisters wedding a year ago, and it was a no brainer to have him back for our wedding. He is professional and easy to work with. He had everyone on the dance floor, and even joins in to dance with the guests. He will make a timeline for your reception and make sure everything runs smoothly. He is exactly what you need if you want the party to last all night! HIGHLY recommended, Loyal will not disappoint!! He blew away all of our expectations!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Sinthana

Sinthana Ramsey · Married on 10/19/2018

Fun and wonderful to work with!

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Loyal and his wife Nicole for almost a year before our big day. For the first several months, I spent most of the time communicating with Nicole, who was nothing short of amazing, working with us to make sure all of our needs were met for our big day. When we met Loyal, we were so grateful that he wanted to make every part of our day feel like ours. From the ceremony music, to the reception, it was exactly how we imagined the musical ambience would be. He even found hindi/Bollywood music to incorporate into our evening and it was such a blast! Our guests hardly ever left the dance floor! They also had such a fun photo booth, beautiful and the perfect way to entertain ourselves :) The amazing thing was even after we had booked Loyal, friends were constantly recommending them to us, because THEY had such incredible experiences with him, too!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Summer Nowak · Married on 10/13/2018

The best DJ!!!

We used Loyalty Entertainment for our DJ services and we were so impressed! DJ Mac guided the wedding perfectly and got everyone onto the dance floor! So many people came up to us and told us he was the best wedding DJ they have seen! I can´t say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gabby Allen · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6,2018

Let me start by saying Loyalty is 100% professional, courteous and most importantly a lot of fun. Nicole was my main contact through booking our DJ and photo booth and she is the best. I don’t say that lightly either. Every detail you could think of she was already asking about. I always get in the loop and was quick to answer all my annoying questions! We got along so well she basically planned my photo booth for me!
    On to the DJ she set up for us. Ryan (DJ hypontik) made our reception what it was. From our first meeting he made us feel like we’ve been friends for a while. He listened to us about our timeline, gave us imput and was so entertaining! He came out to see us when we arrived to the venue and was out dancing with us on the floor!

My husband and I could not have asked for better people to work with. I could not give them a higher recommendation. They are the fantastic. We had the perfect night!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2018

So pleased!

Absolutely amazing! We used both theDJ and videographer and would book them time and time again. The DJs were the life of the party and everyone had a blast! Our videographer captured our day perfectly. They were reasonably priced and we are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 12/08/2018