Loyalty Entertainment LTD Reviews

92 | Oakdale, PA

92 Reviews for Loyalty Entertainment LTD

92 Loyalty Entertainment LTD Reviews

Leah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing shoot from start to finish!

Anne met us in Edinboro, Pa and found some gorgeous fall locations to capture the feel of our fall photoshoot. She then drove with us up to Erie to more photos at a beautiful park, finding unique locations and setting up amazing compositions. We finished off at Presque Isle, where even though we had lost most of the light, she captured some of my favorite shots! She is an amazing photographer and an absolute joy to work with!

Ashley · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Anne just did out engagement photos, and she was nothing but awesome! They came out great, and she was open to all of out ideas. I can't wait for her to do our wedding! Nicole is super amazing, as well! This team made it so easy to decide that we wanted them for our wedding at Cavanaugh's that it was the first official thing we did in the wedding planning. Can't wait til next year!! :D

• O

Olivia Waldron · Married on 11/03/2018

Loyalty Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

We were blown away at how amazing Loyalty Entertainment was from the beginning! From the highly responsive and genuine service Nicole provided to us to make sure our every need and question was answered, to the interactions and meetings with our DJ, photographer and videographer, Loyalty Entertainment exceeded our expectstions. We had Rich as our DJ and he literally had every guest on the dance floor. I dance for 4 hours straight! He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and matched every vision we had hoped for! The DJ set up, TVs and uplights made for an amazing experience- everyone was blown away at how fun our wedding was and we have to give all the credit to Loyalty Entertainment. We also had a crowd specialist which really helped keep the excitement and energy on the dance floor! We had Aaron as our videographer and Anne as our photographer. We cannot wait to see their pics and videos! They were both amazing and easy to work with and I know they got some great shots! Anne did our engagement shoot which we were thrilled with so I expect nothing less from our wedding photos! I highly recommend Loyalty Entertainment, it is by far the best choice we made during our wedding planning process and made our wedding day more fun and memorable than I could ever of imagined!

Jess S. · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Loyal was the best DJ!! He was professional yet so much fun. He kept the night flowing and ensured everyone had a good time. If the dance floor got quiet, he got out on the dance floor himself to get the party going!!
    So many family members individually commented on how awesome he was. We will be recommending to him to everyone!!

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj Mike is the best !

Dj mike was absolutely amazing !
    He kept the dance floor packed all night, interacted with the guests, got them hyped up and even joined in and danced with us ! I had a lot of Greek family celebrate with us and he gladly played a few Greek songs which was so important to me.
    Our night was truly amazing thanks to Mike. If you’re looking for a reliable and talented Dj to keep the party going all night, Mike is your guy.

• Kelly

Kelly Baxter · Married on 10/19/2018

Best decision ever!

We cannot thank Loyalty entertainment enough! Our wedding was an absolute blast because of them!! Loyal did my sisters wedding a year ago, and it was a no brainer to have him back for our wedding. He is professional and easy to work with. He had everyone on the dance floor, and even joins in to dance with the guests. He will make a timeline for your reception and make sure everything runs smoothly. He is exactly what you need if you want the party to last all night! HIGHLY recommended, Loyal will not disappoint!! He blew away all of our expectations!

Summer Nowak · Married on 10/13/2018

The best DJ!!!

We used Loyalty Entertainment for our DJ services and we were so impressed! DJ Mac guided the wedding perfectly and got everyone onto the dance floor! So many people came up to us and told us he was the best wedding DJ they have seen! I can´t say enough good things about them!

Gabby Allen · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6,2018

Let me start by saying Loyalty is 100% professional, courteous and most importantly a lot of fun. Nicole was my main contact through booking our DJ and photo booth and she is the best. I don’t say that lightly either. Every detail you could think of she was already asking about. I always get in the loop and was quick to answer all my annoying questions! We got along so well she basically planned my photo booth for me!
    On to the DJ she set up for us. Ryan (DJ hypontik) made our reception what it was. From our first meeting he made us feel like we’ve been friends for a while. He listened to us about our timeline, gave us imput and was so entertaining! He came out to see us when we arrived to the venue and was out dancing with us on the floor!

My husband and I could not have asked for better people to work with. I could not give them a higher recommendation. They are the fantastic. We had the perfect night!

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

100x's YES

We were recommended to Loyal by our photographer, and we were very fortunate that we were able to book him for our wedding this passed September. Not only did he DJ our wedding, but we taught my dad and I a mashup dance for our father-daughter dance. My dad has NO rhythm, but Loyal was SO SO patient and kind during our lessons. Our dance was the high-light of the whole reception. NO ONE saw it coming!! Loyal made our wedding day/night the most amazing day/night of our lives. He DJ'd our ceremony and reception, had everyone up on the dance floor, was constantly on the dance floor dancing with us. It was such a great flow of music and I honestly could not have asked for anything better. A month later and we are STILL getting compliments on how amazing our DJ was. The DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and if I had to plan our wedding over again, I would 100% go with Loyal. I would recommend him and his group for any function any of our family/friends have moving forward. 100 times yes, yes, yes!

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

Loyalty Entertainment provided both DJ and videography services for my wedding. DJ Mac was absolutely amazing, and my guests could not stop talking about him. Mac's song choices were on point all night, and he kept the dance floor full. He even let my niece help him behind the DJ table which she LOVED, in addition to being a super fun salsa partner! Joel was our videographer and was very kind and flexible despite adding on the service within the last month of wedding planning. We only wanted a simple video with our first look, ceremony, dances, and toasts. I have not seen the video yet, but I'm super excited to get it. Nicole was very easy to work with when setting everything up initially and was also super sweet! I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Loyalty Entertainment LTD 1
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 2
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 3

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved working with everyone with this company. Everyone was very responsive in a timely manner, very helpful, accommodating, and great people to be around. We loved our DJ 007 and his Crowd Specialist. They played all the songs we asked for, were very courteous and kept checking on us throughout the night. When dancing got slow, they both came out on the dance floor and danced with us and fired up the crowd again. Everyone loved the songs and danced the night away.

We also really loved our Photographers - Danny and Bri. Such a wonderful couple who we got to share our picture ideas and they weren't in our faces, just perfect. The pictures and moments they captured really re-told our wedding day and we had great working chemistry. Also, they were very accommodating and would scope out picture locations for us and would relay scenery ideas for our final decisions. I'd highly recommend this company and group and everything turned out perfect. I love how Bri sends a few pictures every so often (kindof like teasers) so I can get an idea of how the pictures turned out. And each and every picture that she posts turns out to be my favorite. It's been amazing working with them and I loved everyone. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal

I can’t begin to express how amazing DJ Loyal and his wife Nicole were to work with! Every person at our wedding was amazed with DJ Loyal and his ability to keep everyone dancing! His energy and enthusiasm were contagious! We also worked with the new wedding coordinator, Emily! I had a baby a few months prior to my wedding, so I didn’t have much time to think about or take care of small details for the big day. Emily made sure everything was how I wanted it to be and made the day run smoothly! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Loyalty Entertainment!! I’d hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Ashton · Married on 08/25/2018

Hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process was to hire Loyalty Entertainment as our DJ. Nicole was so helpful and kind throughout the entire year, providing all of the information and details we needed. We had DJ 007 (Ryan) for our ceremony and reception, and he was just AWESOME. We met with him about a month before the wedding and walked through every detail of the day and all of our requests. The day of was flawless, he took everything we noted into account, and outside of those requests he knew EXACTLY how to get our crowd up and dancing. The dance floor was packed all night - kids, friends, family, grandparents - everyone was dancing. Ryan even came out onto the dance floor to dance with all of us and lead the line dances. Our guests loved it, we got SO many compliments on our DJ. Loyalty knows exactly how to make the day SO special, and just an absolute blast. I would recommend 1000%!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Loyal was so wonderful! Him and his wife nicole are so wonderful to work with. So very friendly and willing to do whatever you want for your special day! My wedding was 8/18/18. My guest loved him and thought it was so great he got out on the dance floor and got the crowd going. He has are a great variety in music to keep all guest of any age entertained. I wouldn't recommend anyone

• Naomi

Naomi · Married on 08/17/2018

We used Loyalty Entertainment for DJ services (DJ Loyal) and videography (Aaron) for our wedding in August. This team is EXCELLENT, and if you have the chance to work with them, we highly recommend it! First, the consultation process was so easy. We were able to meet with them on a weekend since we were planning from out of town, and we met both DJ Loyal and Aaron on the same evening. He took the entire night to go through our timeline, offer advice, and work with our music choices. He also helped us choose a lovely color for uplighting. The night of, DJ Loyal was absolutely fantastic. He came to get us before the reception started to let us have a “first look” at the reception hall with the uplighting, the décor, and everything else. It was such a special and intimate moment, and we are so happy he had us do that!! He was a fun MC, constantly read the room to keep people laughing, and was able to master the music mix to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He and his crowd specialist danced with people, salsaed the night away, and even worked with us to make sure we had a mix of Brazilian and American music. Since my husband’s family is French and Brazilian, the mix of different types of music was very important to us, and DJ Loyal killed it! So many people talked to us afterwards and told us what a great DJ he was. Working with Aaron was also wonderful. We haven’t received our video yet, but he was so easy to work with and was a calming presence the day of. The mark of a great videographer is that they are there for all the right moments but are also discreet enough that you don’t notice them, and Aaron did such a wonderful job. Finally, I have to give a shout out to Nicole, Loyal’s wife and the one who manages the logistics and contractual aspects! She is so responsive, and we loved working with her. We can’t wait for our video and are so thankful we found the Loyalty Entertainment team!

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was on August 11,2018 and DJ Loyal was my DJ. I know it was my own wedding, but DJ Loyal was seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced. He had the party started before the dancing even began. People were already on the dance floor before actual dancing was started. I had multiple people at my wedding tell me how this was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to! And I owe it all to Loyal. He really knows how to get the party started. He knows that this is your day and things need to run at your pace. My husband and I had the best reception and were so happy with how DJ Loyal ran things. He keeps things exciting from the moment you walk on the dance floor to the moment the reception ends. They even come on the dance floor and lead dances for people who may not know the dance! I would recommend DJ Loyal to any bride who wants to have an amazing time at there reception! I cannot thank him enough for making my wedding day the best day ever! Thank you again Loyal! :)

Loyalty Entertainment LTD 4
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 11
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 12
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 13

Katrina · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a super great experience with Loyal. He was suggested by a friend who used him for her wedding and he did not disappoint! We were working long-distance with Loyal and didn’t even meet him until we arrived at our reception the night of the wedding, but he immediately made us feel so comfortable. He engaged our guests the entire night, played all of our favorite songs, provided helpful suggestions throughout the night to keep the reception moving along, and made us feel like we had known him for years! We are so grateful for his hard work in our perfect wedding day!

Peter S · Married on 07/21/2018

Great Vendor

Fantastic experience from day 1! Nicole was so quick to respond and so helpful throughout the entire process. DJ 007 was great and knew how to keep the crowd entertained and the dance floor packed all evening. Definitely took the stress level down. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot say enough about Loyal! HE MADE THE WEDDING UNFORGETTABLE! I recommend him forever! It was our absolute pleasure working with this company! BEST EVER! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Ryan with Loyalty Entertainment and his sidekick crowd specialist were AWESOME and our wedding would not have been nearly as fun and energetic without them. From the song choice to the quality sound system to the energetic personalities of our DJ and crowd specialist we could not be more pleased with out decision. We had lots of positive feedback from guests. Loyalty Entertainment definitely kept the party going!

Ali · Married on 05/25/2018

Loyalty Entertainment did not disappoint! We chose to use their photography, videography, and DJ services and we are very happy that we did. Their professionalism and kindness are second to none. Anne kept us on the perfect schedule and she took THE most gorgeous photos. Aaron was SO much to work with and he even held me bobbi pins for me. Loyal & his team rocked our reception. Every, single person that talks to me about our reception talks about our DJ and the crowd specialist and how much fun they had. We honestly cannot thank Loyalty Entertainment enough for helping to make our dream wedding a reality.

t · Married on 05/19/2018

worked with loyalty for dj, photography and "during event" coordination...i haven't gotten our pictures back from ashley yet, but i can say that at the event she was wonderful to have around and made us all feel very comfortable. i'll update when i see the outcome of her work. her portfolio is amazing, so i imagine i am going to be very happy. i can, however, review in detail working with nicole, dj mike mc and emily m. nicole is the owner of the business, and she was a pleasure to work with...once she understood what we wanted and our budget, she matched everything up perfectly and was very responsive to my questions. (loyalty has a set of folks they employ as subcontractors, as i understand it, so you have lots of flexibility and options.). i cannot say enough good things about dj mike mc--he listened to us, flawlessly provided music for our ceremony and reception (same space) and even got on the dance floor with our guests to lead dances and keep the energy up. he was a pleasure to have around and so many people commented on how awesome our dj was...his set up was so professional looking and added so much to the look and feel of our wedding. as a side note, i highly recommend the uplighting option. i cannot image our wedding without mike! thank goodness nicole lined him up for us. emily m. provided during event coordination. we had a very basic package with this, so i cannot speak to all she can offer, but for us, we chose a venue that we provided all the vendors, decorations, etc. it was really nice to have her there keeping track of all the vendors and also keeping the timeline going. i honestly think she probably did way more than i know, and i don't know what could have gone wrong without her! i seriously forgot about anything but having fun once she got there. i highly recommend day-of-coordination for those of you planning more of DIY event. it is worth the extra money so that you can actually enjoy all the hard work you put in planning.

Crista · Married on 05/19/2018

If you’re looking for a great time of dancing and amazing photos loyalty entertainment is the way to go! Loyal is an amazing dj, and very flexible, eats and fun to work with! Anne was our photographer and our pictures turned out amazing, I couldn’t be happier with everything loyalty has done for our special day!

Loyalty Entertainment LTD 14
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 15

Glennis · Married on 04/21/2018

Loyalty Entertainment was absolutely fantastic to work with!! Nicole was extremely helpful during the entire planning process and very attentive to any questions we had. Loyal and his crowd specialist Mac kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG! My husband and I wanted to dance all night and Loyal definitely kept that as his main priority. We had so many guests asking us where we found DJ Loyal because he was the best DJ they had ever seen at a wedding! Anne is an absolute sweetheart to work with! She really made it her priority to understand exactly the types of photos we wanted on our wedding day. She has such a creative eye for detail as well as a true talent for photography. Additionally, Anne did such an amazing job keeping everything/everyone on schedule - We don't know what we would have done without her! Our pictures are absolutely STUNNING and my husband and I could not be happier with how they turned out. Thanks again, Loyalty Entertainment!