Loyalty Entertainment LTD Reviews

Loyalty Entertainment LTD 5
Loyalty Entertainment LTD 6
Loyalty Entertainment LTD 7

Leah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing shoot from start to finish!

Anne met us in Edinboro, Pa and found some gorgeous fall locations to capture the feel of our fall photoshoot. She then drove with us up to Erie to more photos at a beautiful park, finding unique locations and setting up amazing compositions. We finished off at Presque Isle, where even though we had lost most of the light, she captured some of my favorite shots! She is an amazing photographer and an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ashley · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Anne just did out engagement photos, and she was nothing but awesome! They came out great, and she was open to all of out ideas. I can't wait for her to do our wedding! Nicole is super amazing, as well! This team made it so easy to decide that we wanted them for our wedding at Cavanaugh's that it was the first official thing we did in the wedding planning. Can't wait til next year!! :D

Sent on 06/21/2018

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply Amazing!

We met the team at a Bridal Show, and they were amazing there! We signed up for a DJ and photographer. We are so incredibly pleased with everything from engagement photos to wedding day party and pictures! Anne and DJ Mike are so organized and work so well together! We were able to get extended family pictures during the reception. DJ Mike kept the party going and knew exactly what to play when people stopped dancing. It was an incredible night thanks to the Loyalty team!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 8
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 9
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Valentine Bucci · Married on 01/12/2019

Magical so blessed

Let me start by saying how BLESSED we are to meet Loyalty Entertainment...Dj loyal, his beautiful wife Nicole, and his entire team made our wedding day so special! All of our guests are still messaging us telling us how fun and great the entertainment was! They not only danced with us and our guests they put on a show! One of the members (Lex) of his team even sang Frank Sinatra during dinner! It was so magical! Loyal and all the crowd specialists had everyone on the dance floor! The photo booth had everyone laughing with fun props! Then our fantastic photographers on the team...Anne & Sam they made me feel so beautiful and did everything they could (even go out in the snow) to make the shots look breath taking! Our videographer Aaron made everyone comfortable as if he wasnt there. Poor guy is from Florida & went out in the snow too :) lol. If you want your wedding to be fun and MEMORABLE I would hire loyalty entertainment! We all had the best times of our lives and I made life long friends out of the team because of how genuine they are!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sean Beeghly · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ and Photography

Communication was super easy and the price was reasonable, especially since we were so pleased with the results. Ryan, the DJ, delivered in his promise to get people in the dance floor, it was packed all night and he danced along with us. Anne, the photographer, captured all the fun we had and we loved seeing our family and friends enjoying the night. We would without hesitation recommend Loyalty.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • O

Olivia Waldron · Married on 11/03/2018

Loyalty Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

We were blown away at how amazing Loyalty Entertainment was from the beginning! From the highly responsive and genuine service Nicole provided to us to make sure our every need and question was answered, to the interactions and meetings with our DJ, photographer and videographer, Loyalty Entertainment exceeded our expectstions. We had Rich as our DJ and he literally had every guest on the dance floor. I dance for 4 hours straight! He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and matched every vision we had hoped for! The DJ set up, TVs and uplights made for an amazing experience- everyone was blown away at how fun our wedding was and we have to give all the credit to Loyalty Entertainment. We also had a crowd specialist which really helped keep the excitement and energy on the dance floor! We had Aaron as our videographer and Anne as our photographer. We cannot wait to see their pics and videos! They were both amazing and easy to work with and I know they got some great shots! Anne did our engagement shoot which we were thrilled with so I expect nothing less from our wedding photos! I highly recommend Loyalty Entertainment, it is by far the best choice we made during our wedding planning process and made our wedding day more fun and memorable than I could ever of imagined!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jess S. · Married on 10/21/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Loyal was the best DJ!! He was professional yet so much fun. He kept the night flowing and ensured everyone had a good time. If the dance floor got quiet, he got out on the dance floor himself to get the party going!!
    So many family members individually commented on how awesome he was. We will be recommending to him to everyone!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj Mike is the best !

Dj mike was absolutely amazing !
    He kept the dance floor packed all night, interacted with the guests, got them hyped up and even joined in and danced with us ! I had a lot of Greek family celebrate with us and he gladly played a few Greek songs which was so important to me.
    Our night was truly amazing thanks to Mike. If you’re looking for a reliable and talented Dj to keep the party going all night, Mike is your guy.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Baxter · Married on 10/19/2018

Best decision ever!

We cannot thank Loyalty entertainment enough! Our wedding was an absolute blast because of them!! Loyal did my sisters wedding a year ago, and it was a no brainer to have him back for our wedding. He is professional and easy to work with. He had everyone on the dance floor, and even joins in to dance with the guests. He will make a timeline for your reception and make sure everything runs smoothly. He is exactly what you need if you want the party to last all night! HIGHLY recommended, Loyal will not disappoint!! He blew away all of our expectations!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Sinthana

Sinthana Ramsey · Married on 10/19/2018

Fun and wonderful to work with!

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Loyal and his wife Nicole for almost a year before our big day. For the first several months, I spent most of the time communicating with Nicole, who was nothing short of amazing, working with us to make sure all of our needs were met for our big day. When we met Loyal, we were so grateful that he wanted to make every part of our day feel like ours. From the ceremony music, to the reception, it was exactly how we imagined the musical ambience would be. He even found hindi/Bollywood music to incorporate into our evening and it was such a blast! Our guests hardly ever left the dance floor! They also had such a fun photo booth, beautiful and the perfect way to entertain ourselves :) The amazing thing was even after we had booked Loyal, friends were constantly recommending them to us, because THEY had such incredible experiences with him, too!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Summer Nowak · Married on 10/13/2018

The best DJ!!!

We used Loyalty Entertainment for our DJ services and we were so impressed! DJ Mac guided the wedding perfectly and got everyone onto the dance floor! So many people came up to us and told us he was the best wedding DJ they have seen! I can´t say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gabby Allen · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6,2018

Let me start by saying Loyalty is 100% professional, courteous and most importantly a lot of fun. Nicole was my main contact through booking our DJ and photo booth and she is the best. I don’t say that lightly either. Every detail you could think of she was already asking about. I always get in the loop and was quick to answer all my annoying questions! We got along so well she basically planned my photo booth for me!
    On to the DJ she set up for us. Ryan (DJ hypontik) made our reception what it was. From our first meeting he made us feel like we’ve been friends for a while. He listened to us about our timeline, gave us imput and was so entertaining! He came out to see us when we arrived to the venue and was out dancing with us on the floor!

My husband and I could not have asked for better people to work with. I could not give them a higher recommendation. They are the fantastic. We had the perfect night!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2018

So pleased!

Absolutely amazing! We used both theDJ and videographer and would book them time and time again. The DJs were the life of the party and everyone had a blast! Our videographer captured our day perfectly. They were reasonably priced and we are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

100x's YES

We were recommended to Loyal by our photographer, and we were very fortunate that we were able to book him for our wedding this passed September. Not only did he DJ our wedding, but we taught my dad and I a mashup dance for our father-daughter dance. My dad has NO rhythm, but Loyal was SO SO patient and kind during our lessons. Our dance was the high-light of the whole reception. NO ONE saw it coming!! Loyal made our wedding day/night the most amazing day/night of our lives. He DJ'd our ceremony and reception, had everyone up on the dance floor, was constantly on the dance floor dancing with us. It was such a great flow of music and I honestly could not have asked for anything better. A month later and we are STILL getting compliments on how amazing our DJ was. The DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and if I had to plan our wedding over again, I would 100% go with Loyal. I would recommend him and his group for any function any of our family/friends have moving forward. 100 times yes, yes, yes!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

Loyalty Entertainment provided both DJ and videography services for my wedding. DJ Mac was absolutely amazing, and my guests could not stop talking about him. Mac's song choices were on point all night, and he kept the dance floor full. He even let my niece help him behind the DJ table which she LOVED, in addition to being a super fun salsa partner! Joel was our videographer and was very kind and flexible despite adding on the service within the last month of wedding planning. We only wanted a simple video with our first look, ceremony, dances, and toasts. I have not seen the video yet, but I'm super excited to get it. Nicole was very easy to work with when setting everything up initially and was also super sweet! I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 10
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 11
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 12

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved working with everyone with this company. Everyone was very responsive in a timely manner, very helpful, accommodating, and great people to be around. We loved our DJ 007 and his Crowd Specialist. They played all the songs we asked for, were very courteous and kept checking on us throughout the night. When dancing got slow, they both came out on the dance floor and danced with us and fired up the crowd again. Everyone loved the songs and danced the night away.

We also really loved our Photographers - Danny and Bri. Such a wonderful couple who we got to share our picture ideas and they weren't in our faces, just perfect. The pictures and moments they captured really re-told our wedding day and we had great working chemistry. Also, they were very accommodating and would scope out picture locations for us and would relay scenery ideas for our final decisions. I'd highly recommend this company and group and everything turned out perfect. I love how Bri sends a few pictures every so often (kindof like teasers) so I can get an idea of how the pictures turned out. And each and every picture that she posts turns out to be my favorite. It's been amazing working with them and I loved everyone. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal

I can’t begin to express how amazing DJ Loyal and his wife Nicole were to work with! Every person at our wedding was amazed with DJ Loyal and his ability to keep everyone dancing! His energy and enthusiasm were contagious! We also worked with the new wedding coordinator, Emily! I had a baby a few months prior to my wedding, so I didn’t have much time to think about or take care of small details for the big day. Emily made sure everything was how I wanted it to be and made the day run smoothly! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Loyalty Entertainment!! I’d hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ashton · Married on 08/25/2018

Hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process was to hire Loyalty Entertainment as our DJ. Nicole was so helpful and kind throughout the entire year, providing all of the information and details we needed. We had DJ 007 (Ryan) for our ceremony and reception, and he was just AWESOME. We met with him about a month before the wedding and walked through every detail of the day and all of our requests. The day of was flawless, he took everything we noted into account, and outside of those requests he knew EXACTLY how to get our crowd up and dancing. The dance floor was packed all night - kids, friends, family, grandparents - everyone was dancing. Ryan even came out onto the dance floor to dance with all of us and lead the line dances. Our guests loved it, we got SO many compliments on our DJ. Loyalty knows exactly how to make the day SO special, and just an absolute blast. I would recommend 1000%!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 08/25/2018

Best wedding company of all time!

Loyalty entertainment was more than we ever could have hoped for in a wedding. I want to walk prospective couples through exactly what happened to us before, during, and after the wedding.

Before:
    We both (my wife and I) searched everywhere for months and tried to plan our wedding by ourselves using at least 10 different wedding websites and hundreds of online searches all while trying to stay within our budget. When we first saw loyalty’s posting it was that moment where the heavens part a spotlight falls on you and you realize what you’re looking at is exactly what you want. By offering a service that combines the DJ, photographer, and videographer in a centralized structure by which all three services work and collaborate together that took a HUGE burden off of us by having more people coordinate on behalf of our wishes and preventing concepts or discussions from being lost in translation.

I think also the salient benefit of Loyalty was that when looking at the posting the price was unbeatable. This company has just the perfect amount of options and iterations of pricing that even if you choose to purchase their highest level teir (which we did) you feel as if you’ve come out on top because (and I promise we looked) you can not beat their price on just a services provided standpoint. Even before meeting anyone of the amazing people from the company on a face value level, they were financially unbeatable when you consider you’re paying one price for three essential services.

Then you get to meet the team. Before meeting anyone from the company we were obviously interested in the people who would be a part of the most important day of our lives and for me I had serious reservations even before I met anyone because I did not think that the price was real and that if it was there would be a catch. I spoke with Loyalty and his wife over the phone first and after speaking to at least 10 other potential DJ’s I was so relieved because within a week before I had even paid them anything they demonstrated that they were one reachable by phone, facetime, or email and would reply in a timely manner despite actively working on projects that they were already hired to do. They walked me through the financials in extreme detail and were honest in detailing what the services would be, what extras were available and at no point tried to sell me on something I didnt need. From there we got to meet the team.

Loyal: Down to earth, super fresh, hilariously funny, dapper, charismatic, and loves his job. His ability to sense what you want from an entertainment standpoint is second to none and people STILL come up to us and ask us how we found him and how they can book him. Each separate part of his company was incredible but the crown jewel is Loyal and he was the most impressive component of our reception. His full package with the lights, TV’s, and stage really impressed both my wife and I but really (and I cant explain this fully in words) turned our reception at Stonebridge into this magical night.

Mac: Funny, hilarious, great at getting people (especially your grandma who hasn’t danced in 40 years) on the dance floor

Anne (photographer): We plan on writing an entirely separate review for Anne but if this is the one post you read know that she is extremely patient, GREAT at her job, and gave us pictures of our wedding and reception that we will remember and love for our entire life. She was great at thinking outside of your bread and butter wedding poses and gave us pictures that other married couples look at and say “I wish we did that” or “why didnt we shoot something like that.”

Aaron (videographer): Hilarious, tech conscious, has a drone and knows how to use it, personable, never in the way. I loved this guy he had state of the art camera equipment and was able to brilliantly weave together our day in a video and I promise if you look at length of video to price ratios of videographers you cannot beat this price. He also packaged our raw film on a drive for us to have forever. I really cannot say enough about how awesome this company is.

The Wedding/Reception: I know that a lot of people say this and that you may be reading this and wondering a few things so let me honestly tell you I have no benefit of saying anything good or bad about this company and that I legitimately DO recommend Loyalty to anyone looking to get married or have a party. It legitimately was the best night of our lives and people are still telling us how special and unique our wedding was to this day and I truly believe that Loyal and his company were one of the major reasons that happened.

Post wedding: We got all of our pictures, videos, and apparel from the wedding within a month. I know people who wait 6-9 months for all of that. They packaged our raw pictures and videos into adorable flash drives too.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Loyal was so wonderful! Him and his wife nicole are so wonderful to work with. So very friendly and willing to do whatever you want for your special day! My wedding was 8/18/18. My guest loved him and thought it was so great he got out on the dance floor and got the crowd going. He has are a great variety in music to keep all guest of any age entertained. I wouldn't recommend anyone

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 08/17/2018

We used Loyalty Entertainment for DJ services (DJ Loyal) and videography (Aaron) for our wedding in August. This team is EXCELLENT, and if you have the chance to work with them, we highly recommend it! First, the consultation process was so easy. We were able to meet with them on a weekend since we were planning from out of town, and we met both DJ Loyal and Aaron on the same evening. He took the entire night to go through our timeline, offer advice, and work with our music choices. He also helped us choose a lovely color for uplighting. The night of, DJ Loyal was absolutely fantastic. He came to get us before the reception started to let us have a “first look” at the reception hall with the uplighting, the décor, and everything else. It was such a special and intimate moment, and we are so happy he had us do that!! He was a fun MC, constantly read the room to keep people laughing, and was able to master the music mix to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He and his crowd specialist danced with people, salsaed the night away, and even worked with us to make sure we had a mix of Brazilian and American music. Since my husband’s family is French and Brazilian, the mix of different types of music was very important to us, and DJ Loyal killed it! So many people talked to us afterwards and told us what a great DJ he was. Working with Aaron was also wonderful. We haven’t received our video yet, but he was so easy to work with and was a calming presence the day of. The mark of a great videographer is that they are there for all the right moments but are also discreet enough that you don’t notice them, and Aaron did such a wonderful job. Finally, I have to give a shout out to Nicole, Loyal’s wife and the one who manages the logistics and contractual aspects! She is so responsive, and we loved working with her. We can’t wait for our video and are so thankful we found the Loyalty Entertainment team!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was on August 11,2018 and DJ Loyal was my DJ. I know it was my own wedding, but DJ Loyal was seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced. He had the party started before the dancing even began. People were already on the dance floor before actual dancing was started. I had multiple people at my wedding tell me how this was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to! And I owe it all to Loyal. He really knows how to get the party started. He knows that this is your day and things need to run at your pace. My husband and I had the best reception and were so happy with how DJ Loyal ran things. He keeps things exciting from the moment you walk on the dance floor to the moment the reception ends. They even come on the dance floor and lead dances for people who may not know the dance! I would recommend DJ Loyal to any bride who wants to have an amazing time at there reception! I cannot thank him enough for making my wedding day the best day ever! Thank you again Loyal! :)

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 20
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 21
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD 22

Katrina · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a super great experience with Loyal. He was suggested by a friend who used him for her wedding and he did not disappoint! We were working long-distance with Loyal and didn’t even meet him until we arrived at our reception the night of the wedding, but he immediately made us feel so comfortable. He engaged our guests the entire night, played all of our favorite songs, provided helpful suggestions throughout the night to keep the reception moving along, and made us feel like we had known him for years! We are so grateful for his hard work in our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Peter S · Married on 07/21/2018

Great Vendor

Fantastic experience from day 1! Nicole was so quick to respond and so helpful throughout the entire process. DJ 007 was great and knew how to keep the crowd entertained and the dance floor packed all evening. Definitely took the stress level down. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018