67 Reviews for Lowcountry Entertainment

Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
66 Lowcountry Entertainment Reviews

We knew we had chose the right person the first time we met Nick. He came highly recommended from Justin Wham and exceeded all our expectations with the music and photo booth. Our guests had a Blast as did we!!! We can’t say enough, Thank You.

Profile Picture Dorren, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Nick is absolutely amazing at everything! He has been an asset to planning & his work is absolutely impeccable. You can not go wrong having him as a part of your big day.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The lighting and draping Nick did for our wedding and was beautiful! Just how I wanted it to be. Nick's added touch of elegance made our special day that much better.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nick is the man! Lowcountry Entertainment was amazing to work with. They recommended all our ceremony music (which we LOVED) and followed through on all our requests and asks for specific music. I had heard horror stories of DJs going off track and playing whatever they wanted, but we had a very specific set of music we wanted at the wedding and he followed through with everything! Also received so many compliments throughout the night on how awesome he was from our guests.

Profile Picture Alex, 5/4/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris was a great DJ. Did music for wedding and reception. kept the music going, played the right songs when they needed to be played and keep the guest dancing and on their feet. He even danced a little. Great interaction with the guest!

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

From the start, we connected well with Lowcountry Entertainment. We felt comfortable, at ease and confident that they would be a great fit for us. Our DJ Charlie was s big it with our family and friends. He kept the dance floor full all night and was wonderful with taking our guests requests. Everyone had a great time and they are still talking about the music.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

k provided DJ, lighting and draping services for our wedding at Magnolia Plantation. Not only was he quick to reply, professional, and sweet but he did an AMAZING job and all for a very affordable price. His song choices were on point and he read the crowd perfectly. He kept our party going well on into the night and he kept the energy so positive and fun. Everyone in our wedding party couldn’t stop talking about how fabulous he was! I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nick did an amazing job with our ceremony and reception. He provided a questionnaire which was very helpful for us to think about the kind of music we wanted, and also to organize all the details we wouldn't have thought about otherwise. Guests complimented us on the reception music throughout the night, however the greatest testament to the quality of Nick's work was that the dance floor was packed the whole night! Guests were dancing even during the meal. It was literally the most fun I've ever had at a party and a total dream come true, largely in part to Nick. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

We couldn't have handpicked a better DJ! Nick was so easy to work with and incredibly willing to tailor his production to our preferred playlist. He made it his mission to keep our guests on the dance floor- and it was mission accomplished! Loved the playlist, the energy, and the preparation. Two thumbs up for DJ Nicky Nick!

Profile Picture Jenni, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Nick for being part of our special day!! Best wedding DJ EVER!!! Your guidance and expertise throughout the process helped us tremendously. The way you incorporated our music selection was amazing and the flow of the entire event was so seamless and natural. You were such a pleasure to work with, so creative, humble and professional. Our families and friends were amazed with you and had such a blast at the wedding!! The patio lighting you did for us was fantastic, nicely done!! Thank you again for an amazing job, we HIGHLY recommend Nick (Lowcountry Entertainment) for any of your wedding DJ, Lighting, Decor needs! (he has many other services, you must check out as well)!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't even emphasize how great Nick was for our wedding. Not only was the music fantastic but he also helped with some of the heavy lifting for some of the decor. This guy can do it all! He was great to work with and good communication throughout our wedding planning process. His prices are great too! Nick is a such a great person as well. Music was very important to us during our wedding and he nailed it. Not one guests stayed in their seats during the reception, they were all too busy dancing :). I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Janet, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Edson and I had Low Country Entertainment for our wedding this past Sunday at the Carriage House in Magnolia Plantation and Gardens in Charleston, SC. They provided us with BEAUTIFUL DRAPERY AND BEAUTIFUL MOSS ON THE CHANDELIERS INSIDE THE CARRIAGE HOUSE!! Nick was so nice and accommodating! They are so reasonable in price and worth every penny! There work is the best out there! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect! :) I'd recommend them to anyone in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/16/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Nick was a recommendation from one of our other vendors after talking with at least 10 other vendors in Charleston for lighting and OMG we so lucked out! Nick was so awesome to work with! We really didn't want to have a tent, but for an outdoor wedding that is always a possibility. To help reduce my sadness over the tent, we had a back up plan for lighting for chandeliers galore at the exact same price point as our non tent plan. Wouldn't you know that we had to go with a tent, and I almost cried when I saw how beautiful our plan for a rainy day was.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Lighting was breathtaking. Everything they did was phenomenal. I would recommend them to anyone for any special event you may have.

Profile Picture Bree , 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

If you're getting married in the Charleston area and in need of a DJ & lighting & draping Nick is your guy. Honestly, he's one of the best kept secrets. He was so down to earth, incredibly accommodating, he even mixed 4 songs for my bridal party dance. I loved working with Nick; he definitely helps you out if you're trying to cut costs and gives you a great value and quality. He was so great as the DJ at my wedding (a few weeks ago). Thank you Nick for being a part of our special day and making it the best ever, Xx

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

As a destination Bride, I searched and searched for someone who could provide draping at my venue. Not only did Nick do an awesome job, his draping is unlike anything I have ever seen before! It was absolutely stunning! It really tied everything together and made the Carriage House look even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You cannot go wrong hiring Nick! My wedding planner recommended him and he was great. He is very thorough and plans well for the event. People were dancing and having such fun all night - including us! Highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a wedding planner, I want only the best for our brides. Lowcountry Entertainment provides our clients with the best of the best! Whether were looking for an amazing DJ, draping, or lighting, we know we can always count on Nick and his team at Lowcountry Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

As a destination bride, choosing vendors had an added level of finality. From the moment we met Nick, we knew he was the perfect master of events for our wedding day! His personality and passion for what he does emits pure confidence into his clients… at least it did for us. He kept the evening moving and played a great array of music, keeping everyone on the dance floor. In addition to the music, Nick also set the ambiance for the evening with the amazing café lights strung above our reception site. Overall, we could not have selected a better individual to have led our party and would recommend him for any wedding, destination or otherwise.

Profile Picture lauren, 11/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Nick is absolutely fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better person to choose the tone for our big day. He was super helpful when it came to helping us pick songs we were unsure about, and his song choices were amazing. We had such a good time, even at the end of the night just chatting with Nick. I'm so glad we got to share our day with such an awesome person!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick was so incredible for both the music and our lighting! The lighting was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. We had specific songs picked out for the ceremony (which he helped us choose), and then a couple of specific songs for the reception. He was so wonderful and really went off the mood of the crowd and kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT! It was so wonderful! I can't praise him enough, and I am so happy that we were able to book him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Nick did a great job with our wedding and reception! He was quick to respond to emails and any changes we had. He honored a lot of our requests and did a great job playing the right songs to keep people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Norma, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Nick was awesome to work with and very easy going. He was great with all my last minute changes and waiting til the day before to pick a father/daughter dance! We weren't sure if people would behave for the toasts and he was amazing at telling people no and only handing over the mike when we approved! Everyone had a blast with the music choices and could not stay off the dance floor. Even my Dad who said "no one would dance" spent the entire night out dancing! Would highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Nick from Lowcountry Entertainment is an absolute GEM! From our first email, as this was a destination wedding for us, to our last when we had a last minute change the week of the wedding, Nick was an absolute ray of sunshine. He gave me so many tips and bared with me as i made change after change in the 15 months since i booked him. We used LC for DJ services (our guests made note to point out to me how top notch he was), lighting (he did an ah-mazing custom light draping that was the focal point of our reception), draping (this was tricky as we had picked out one particular tree at our ceremony spot and from just a picture of how we wanted it, nick nailed it), and ceremony music (so beautiful!). If you are a destination wedding bride, Nick is perfect because he really works with you to customize everything! Lowcountry entertainment truly stands out in their above and beyond level of service, competitive pricing, and detailed level of offerings. I swear i hugged Nick more times than some of my guests, because i was just in awe of how amazing he made the atmosphere of our reception- he literally made my dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/23/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting