20 Reviews for Pasta Chef Catering

House Wine (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Tables (1)

Pasta Chef catered an in-home Engagement Party for our daughter and her fiance on 5/28/17. Absolute top-notch service, quality and professionalism! Very accommodating for special requests. Cheerful and friendly to all of our guests. Everyone raved about the quality and freshness of the food, and the variety of options available at the pasta station! Great food option for vegetarian guests! Irene, Jiri and Jarmila were a pleasure to work with! I Highly recommend! The ONLY negative, was that some of us found that the plastic plates that were used were a bit thin. Although plenty sturdy enough, the pasta was HOT on the hands while holding this plate. Definitely not a big deal though!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot put in to words how amazing this caterer is! We selected them for my daughters Clearwater Beach destination wedding on 4-17-18. The food and service was beyond outstanding! Michael and his team of professionals were 100% courteous and responsive to our wishes from our very 1st contact. I highly recommend Pasta Chef Catering and give them a TEN STAR RATING! Everyone at our event asked how I found them. We initially contacted them based on their online reviews! Such a fantastic and unique dining experience. Thank you Michael and team! Presentation photos to follow...

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Stations, Italian, Gluten Free

Pasta Chef catered my son's wedding on 10/21/17. It exceeded every expectation I had. Everyone raved about the food and the experience. Michael you were such a pleasure and made everyone excited to try your food! The value is beyond compare and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had an excellent experience with Irene and Michael. They were so easy to work with! We hired them for our October 2017 wedding, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. We hired them because they were the cheapest I could find and I hired them without doing a taste test! THEIR FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE! Our guests even months later are still telling us how awesome the food was! They made sure that we ate first and escorted us to the buffet line and made sure we had a drink and food and anything else we could need! He check in with us frequently to see if there was anything we needed or anything he could do to help with ANYTHING! We even had extra servers and one that doubled as a second bartender when the food was finished! They were WAY more than a caterer. They exceeded my expectations to the fullest. They also stayed with my wedding planner into the wee hours of the night cleaning up our venue!

We also hired their bartender and bar package. We supplied all of our liquor, wine, and beer, and they stocked the rest of the mixers, blenders, fruit, shakers, ice, bottle openers, napkins, cups, straws, etc! It was the best money I could have ever spent! It made our lives sooo much easier! They were even available for me to pick their brain on what liquors to purchase, what wines, and how much of everything they thought I would need. At the last minute I sent a text asking if they could set up a table outside for a cocktail hour since our venue wouldn't be open to our guests until after pictures, and they said, "Sure. No problem!" And there they were with their coolers, a beautiful table display, and happy guests with drinks! We also added in the Gourmet Cheese/Crackers/Vegetable Platter during the cocktail hour! They really did a phenomenal job, and I was just OVER THE MOON with their service.

Photos
Profile Picture April, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Chef Michael was awesome! The food was amazing and guest were raving about the food all night. The food was delicious, the ingredients were fresh, and the set-up was just wonderful! The Low Cost/Pasta Chef Team made my wedding reception a huge success! Chef Michael and DJ Smilez coordinated perfectly and were already familiar with each other. I am grateful and overjoyed. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Italian, No Pork, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations

Guests were raving about the food even days later. It was delicious and the presentation was so nice! I would use them again for future events for sure!

Profile Picture TANYA, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! Seriously great! Stop what your doing and call them up. They have the most "bang for your buck" service. Its something new and excited and a great option when you don't want to do buffet or sit down dinner. This is a great experience, my guest ate a lot of great food and TONNS of people told me the food was spectacular. I am obsessed with their marinara sauce it was insanely yummy! Irene and Michael are an incredible team. Michael made sure that I was eating and drinking on my wedding day, and I don't think I would have if it wasn't for him! Thank you guys sooo much please call them up they are incredible humans and awesome food!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Italian, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

"Okay, can we talk about how good the food was at your wedding?"
"I'm going to this wedding tonight; I hope the food is as good as it was at your wedding."
"That was the best food I have ever had at a wedding."
"The caterers were so nice and friendly, and the food was SO GOOD."
These are just a few of the things I have heard from my guests after our wedding. Pasta Chef Catering is absolutely amazing! I always tell people about how great they were. The planning process was so smooth, they always answered emails within a very reasonable amount of time, and they were so willing to work with us and our budget. We had nearly 170 guests, and I have only heard positive feedback about the food! And of course, my husband and I thought it was delicious, too. We are so thankful that we chose Irene and Michael for our wedding, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. The price, the taste of the food, and the service they provide cannot be beat.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

So easy to work with! Just tell them what you need, and they've got you covered. The food is absolutely fantastic, and the portions are exceedingly generous...everyone went back for seconds, and a few even had thirds...and there was still a little bit left over! The per-person price is so low, it honestly feels like I robbed them.
So many people were talking about how good the food was, and how full they were, long after dinner was finished.
The catering team went so far above and beyond what was expected...I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for helping to make our wedding an amazing event.
I will absolutely be hiring them again for parties that require catering!!!

Profile Picture Dove, 4/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Pasta Chef Catering for our private event was a dream! Every staff member was friendly and so helpful. The setup was beautiful, the food was amazing and entertaining to watch them preparing right in front of you. Best of all they left every space they used better than they found it. If you are looking for and excellent caterer for any event for a steal of a price Pasta Chef Catering is where its at!

Profile Picture Joseph, 3/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A million thanks to you Irene and Micheal!!! With all the wedding stresses I'm so thankful that our whole time dealing with the two of you was drama free, the set up at my venue was perfection, the line moved so well I never saw anyone waiting long for their food. A big moment for me was seeing someone fan their food, and I thought "thank god!! We aren't people with cold wedding food!!!". Irene and Micheal, you are truly wonderful people, your food is AMAZING (and so affordable!), we are so thankful we found you and I would hire you again with no hesitation

Profile Picture Aleura, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were amazing to work with and the food was amazing as well. We booked pasta chef a few months before the wedding and they were timely in getting us a quote and setting a menu that worked for our budget. A few weeks prior to the wedding an issue came up and they worked with us after hours to make sure we got everything settled to ensure we had food for the day of our wedding. They are an amazing team and could never thank them enough for all of their generosity and professionalism they provide!!! Thanks Michael and irene!!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great service and close attention to the details. What a nice experience. The food was wonderful.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired Pasta Chef Catering to do my daughters wedding last month. They were amazing! The food was great and the staff was professional and friendly. If you're looking for a great caterer at a great price, we highly recommend Pasta Chef.

Profile Picture Irene , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was delicious and I highly recommend this company for your catering needs!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I'm an event coordinator with a venue here in Tampa. One of our clients recently hired Pasta Chef Catering for their event.

Pasta Chef did a wonderful job. I was truly impressed. Michael the owner is also very knowledgeable and my client loved him as well. I will be recommending them to our future clients.

Profile Picture User7007107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food, service and attention to detail were amazing. Being half Scillian, the genuine Italian tastes were delicious.
Well worth the cost and I encourage the good work and high-end service Pasta Chef Catering offers.

Profile Picture Rod , 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

amazing experience they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect we had so many of ur guest tell us how wonderful the food was even how they displayed the food was great I highly recommend them :)

Profile Picture Sara, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We couldn't have been happier with the food and service provided by Pasta Chef Catering.

Profile Picture Donna, 11/19/16, 1 Review