Loving Celebrations Reviews

Loving Celebrations 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 12/14/2018

We love Jim!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We actually reached out to Love Notes first and met with a potential officiant, but the conversation felt very scripted and stiff. We asked our planner for another recommendation and she sent us to Jim Mustain w/ Loving Celebrations. I think we knew almost immediately that Jim was the right person for us. He's laid back, very real, super easy to talk to, and just an all around really great person. He's a pastor but doesn't push religious views on you at all. He is open and willing to perform any type of ceremony and performed ours absolutely perfectly (we did mostly non-religious with a prayer at the end). It was unexpectedly cold on our wedding day and I was very nervous, but instantly felt better with Jim there leading and guiding us through it. We also invited Jim and his wife, Sharon, to stay for our reception, and all our family and friends just loved him. He also said the blessing before dinner for us. In the months before our wedding we also did premarital counseling with Jim which I highly recommend. It's a small investment to strengthen the foundation in which your marriage will be built on, but also a great opportunity to get to know your officiant. Jim used examples from his marriage and experiences with Sharon to provide context, which made us feel more comfortable -- he was sharing his personal experiences as we were sharing ours, so it was more like a conversation vs. a counseling session. Jim has a great sense of humor so we laughed often. He's also very professional and someone to look up to. I recommend Jim as an officiant 100 times over and would give him 10 stars if I could! He's the best!!!

Loving Celebrations 9

Morgan · Married on 12/01/2018

Ready for marriage!

My now-husband and I loved working with Jim for our pre-marital counseling and our lovely ceremony. All the guests at our wedding made a point to tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony he put together for us - it was the perfect length and very heartfelt. He also made my entire wedding party feel comfortable during the rehearsal with jokes and a light-hearted manner. We would totally recommend Jim!

Katy Graves · Married on 12/01/2018

Our ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding thanks to Jim!

Jim was a phenomenal officiant! We could not have chosen a better person to marry us. He took the time to ask what our special requests were and made sure he incorporated them into our ceremony. We received so many compliments. Jim made our ceremony personal, intimate, funny, and exactly what we wanted. My wedding planner ran a little late to our rehearsal due to the weather and Jim took over and took charge of the rehearsal until she arrived. You will be SO glad if you choose to have Jim officiate your wedding!!!!

• Brittany

Brittany Johnson · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly Recommend Jim

Jim was the better than we could have ever imagined! Jim listened to and respected all our wishes.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 11/17/2018

Jim & Loving Celebrations is AMAZING

It's hard to even know where to begin, but we do not have enough great things to say about Jim. From the first moment we met him, we felt comfortable and at ease. He did a great job of customizing our ceremony to be exactly what we envisioned it to be. Jim is just one of those special people that you meet and instantly feel a connection with. We got so many compliments following our ceremony about how our guests loved our officiant and the way he facilitated our ceremony. Cannot recommend him enough!

Blair Sweeney · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

Jim was fantastic - everything we had been looking for in an officiant! He met with us early on to get to know us and our story, which also helped us be comfortable with him. The ceremony he created for us was personal and meaningful, our friends and family said it fit us perfectly. He was incredibly helpful and accessible if we had any questions or wanted anything personalized. I would highly recommend Jim, we are so grateful he was a part of our special day!!

• Ania

Ania Deptuch · Married on 11/04/2018

So glad I found Loving Celebrations

I went into this without a clue on who would officiate my wedding, or even where to begin to find someone. We met with Jim, and it just felt natural and he has a way of making you feel special and accepted. He was so flexible in making everything perfect for the couple. He is kind and really does care, which is a great feeling for something this important, especially when you aren’t using anyone you already know. He gets to know you and he goes out of his way to get every detail perfect. Everyone loved him at my wedding and he made it feel exactly like we wanted.

Ashley Vanderwater · Married on 10/28/2018

Pick Jim pick Jim!!!

Jim was such an amazing officiant, one of the best we could have ever hoped for! Not only was he awesome the day of, he offers marriage counseling sessions prior to your big day and it was super helpful. Me and my husband were together 5 years before getting married and Jim’s curriculum really made you think about situations and problems that will definitely arise and prepares you with tools to better handle them. Jim made sure he was available when we needed him and was really flexible with scheduling everything. I am lucky to know Jim outside of being our officiant, but even if you don’t know him, he makes you feel comfortable and like you’ve known him for years! If you go with Jim, you will NOT be disappointed 😁😁

Loving Celebrations 10
    Loving Celebrations 11

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful, personalized ceremony

All communication and follow ups were very organized and thorough. Great attention to detail and personalization of ceremony.

• Falen

Falen · Married on 10/14/2018

I wanted to invite our officiant to our wedding- 10/10

Jim was so amazing on making our day even more special! From the very start he was interested in us as a couple and getting to know who we are and how we came to be us which was truly special. He was attentive and responsive throughout the entire planning process and even answered questions for me that had nothing to do with his part he just wanted to help!

We felt like we'd known Jim for years and wanted him to even attend our wedding as a guest lol! he made us feel so at ease and was the perfect person to marry us! Would recommend over and over and over again!

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Jim with Loving Celebrations officiated my October 2018 wedding. He made our wedding ceremony so personal and engaging and we cannot thank him enough for the thought he put into our day. From our first meeting and through to our wedding day, he was easy to get along with, very responsive, and genuinely cared to make everything great! Thanks to Jim!

Brian · Married on 09/29/2018

When Jim finished our wedding ceremony, I knew I had a memory that was going to stick forever! From the beginning, he was easy to reach, thoughtful to our location, and accommodated our requests. I want to let whoever chooses him going forward, will have someone that is committed to making your wedding day a beautiful one.

Amber · Married on 09/23/2018

Jim officiated our wedding on 9/23 and it was amazing! Jim met with us prior to completely outline our ceremony and since we are blending families, help us plan a day that best incorporated our children. He also came the day before for our rehearsal. I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. It was so smooth. We didn’t have to do anything but what Jim told us to do (be on auto pilot as he calls it). The ceremony was so heartfelt, made us laugh and was the absolute best. Highly recommend! #bestdayever

CJ · Married on 09/21/2018

Jim is a very nice and professional individual who is easy to speak to and is full of great ideas! He was very easy to work with and schedule and was willing to go out of his way for our big day!

John · Married on 09/15/2018

Jim Mustain's professionalism, expertise and care easily exceeded our expectations. He officiated our elopement and we couldn't have been happier that we chose him.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2018

We just loved Jim with Loving Celebrations!! Due to the weather our wedding had to be quickly changed from an outdoor wedding to indoor & I was so nervous as we had not made a plan for an indoor wedding. Jim came in & very calmly talked to each member of our party & gave them clear instructions so the ceremony went off without a hitch. He even made sure we knew exactly what to do with the signed marriage license to have it certified & placed it in our bag to make sure it got home. Jim is very professional and very kind. I highly recommend Loving Celebrations for both wedding officiant & premarital/ post-marital counseling! Congratulations and have fun at your wedding!!

Stacy · Married on 08/26/2018

So glad I picked Jim to work with. He is top notch . He met with me to discuss how my husband and I met, created a timeline and found out wants that I envisioned for our ceremony. He was available with unlimited emails/ texts and he was very responsive. He goes into detail with you and he even asks what you want him to wear for the ceremony. I was not picky and requested he wear a suit with a blush color tie. His blush color tie matched our wedding colors to the T . I highly recommend you pick the option to have him for at your rehersal too. Thanks so much for everything Jim. You made my wedding day wonderful !!!!!!

• Janaye

Janaye · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim officiated our wedding and did a wonderful job! He was easy to work with and took our desires and preferences for our wedding into account. He made sure that everything was just as we wanted it. We did some things a little differently during our ceremony and Jim was all about making sure we felt that the wedding fit us. We got so many compliments on the ceremony, it truly was an amazing experience we will never forget!

Natalia · Married on 08/16/2018

Jim guided us through the entire wedding ceremony process, listening to our suggestions, and providing input as we were planning our small, intimate wedding. During the ceremony, Jim captured everything we discussed during our meetings. We and our families and friends enjoyed each moment of the ceremony thanks to Jim's wonderful and compassionate words and warm demeanor.

Vic · Married on 08/05/2018

Jim was excellent!!! Highly recommend him...

Aissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Jim is the best! I could imagine having anyone else officiate our marriage!

• Kaitlynd

Kaitlynd Parham · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We're so blessed we found Loving Celebrations!! We enjoyed all our conversations with Jim, he was so easy to meet with and talk to prior to our wedding day and made us feel so comfortable, happy and loved during our ceremony! We appreciated how he engaged with our guests and made everyone feel part of the ceremony with us. He really helped make our wedding so memorable and perfect! We really hope to continue meeting with Jim in the future. Thank you so much!

Loving Celebrations 12
    Loving Celebrations 13
    Loving Celebrations 14
    Loving Celebrations 15

Briana · Married on 07/27/2018

We are so happy we made the choice to have Pastor Jim marry us. He was friendly, easy to communicate with, and did such a great job of making sure we (and our wedding party and parents) knew where to be and what to expect the whole time. His message during the ceremony was so nice and he listened to our thoughts and really built the ceremony around us, our views and relationship. We absolutely recommend Jim if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding!

Loving Celebrations 16

Alisha · Married on 07/19/2018

Jim made the ceremony planning process so easy. He helped gather our thoughts of what we wanted into a beautifully flowing ceremony. On the wedding day, he showed up early to speak to both of us individually. This ensured that we knew exactly what to expect and helped calm some of our nerves. Working with Jim was a great experience and our ceremony turned out amazing!