Loving Celebrations Reviews

Loving Celebrations 6
Loving Celebrations 7

Sueanne Fratamico · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great Officiant

Jim was great. We had a small, intimate ceremony without rehearsal and he was just what we needed to pull it all together. From suggestions to planning and finishing touches, he was a tremendous help. You'll be getting a lot of experience if you hire him. I;m glad we did. Thanks Jim!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Loving Celebrations 9

Rj Huber · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Fantastic ceremony!

Jim is very personable and gets along well with everyone. We provided him information about us and the kind of message we wanted to have in our ceremony and he nailed it. Everyone raved about the ceremony!

Tara Buckley · Married on 07/26/2019

Jim was amazing!

Jim was such a great officiant! He was very quick to respond to any questions. He made our ceremony very personal. From the first time that my husband and I met him at our initial meeting, we knew that he would be the perfect man to marry us. 5 Stars!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kira · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful ceremony.

A great experience. Jim was so wonderful and helped to make our day special. He was very accommodating and even was willing to change the date at the last minute when I was worried about the rain. He sat with me and let me customize our ceremony to give us just what we wanted for our wedding. I don’t plan on getting married again lol but if I did I would hire loving celebrations again. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Loving Celebrations 10

Sara Einhorn · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing officiant

Jim was so to great to work with! He helped us decide how we wanted our ceremony to go when we had no idea what we were doing. Our ceremony was short and sweet but still meaningful, and Jim was good going along with that. He was very genuine and kind. We also did counseling with him which was a nice experience and worthwhile! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/21/2019

We love Jim!

Jim was such a great officiant. We had a non religious ceremony and he was so helpful in working with us to make it uniquely ours. For the parts we didn't plan out ourselves, Jim did a great job creating those. For the parts we did, he did great on those also! Thank you so much Jim, you were amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Nifong · Married on 06/15/2019

Jim is great!

Jim is absolutely fantastic and has a flexible personality that allows him to effectively fill his role in any style of wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mark Xiang · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect experience!

Jim, you are perfect! It’s a great honor to have you be part of our wedding!!!!

• Kristina

Kristina Potter · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome officiant!!!!

Jim was a great officiant for our wedding. He walked us through everything which was wonderful. He is very professional and definitely helped make my wedding so special. Can’t go wrong with hiring Jim.

Marshall Clayton · Married on 06/01/2019

Jim was great!

Jim was amazing! He was very professional, and helped us through every single part of the process! He was so friendly and our families loved him. He really did his part to make the day perfect, and made sure we were comfortable with the whole ceremony. I would recommend Jim for any wedding, and he is great at accommodating to any need.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/31/2019

Jim was great!!!

Jim did such an amazing job! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant to marry us! He knew exactly what to say and when to say it. I highly recommend him!

Kimberly Bryant · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and Personable

My fiancé and I were planning our wedding from overseas. Jim was very flexible and accommodating to our time difference and long distance challenges. Jim was very personable and professional and guided us through our big day seamless taking into account our special requests. Great experience!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Trinity

Trinity Cobb · Married on 05/21/2019

Amazing job!

Pastor Mustain did an amazing job at our wedding. If you're looking for an officiant, who is a kind, professional, and truly cares, you've found the perfect officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Amber

Amber Granberry · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely beautiful and excellent

Jim was AMAZING in every way! From our 1st meeting to the ceremony everything was perfect. Our wedding was was everything I had dreamed of and the ceremony that Jim performed for us was perfect. It involved not just us, but our friends and family which is something that we will always cherish. Thank you Jim!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Loving Celebrations 11
    Loving Celebrations 12
    Loving Celebrations 13
    Loving Celebrations 14
  • Mai

Mai Tran · Married on 05/14/2019

Excellent Service!

Jim is very experienced and flexible who will make planning your ceremony a breeze. Even though I did not have a rehearsal dinner and was not able to rehearsal the day of (was doing makeup) he still managed to instruct everyone to be where they are needed and had everything under control. His speech was nothing but lovely and went so well with the vibe of the wedding. Future bride, look no further, Jim is your officiant!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kate R · Married on 05/12/2019

Garden Wedding

Jim was very warm and professional when officiating our wedding. He was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and highly recommend hiring him.

• Rachel

Rachel Killian · Married on 05/11/2019

Flexible, professional and kind

We spoke to Jim via video chat initially and felt great about asking him to our officiant. We lived out of town and were not able to meet with him in person until the wedding day. He answered all our questions, incorporated our changes as they happened, showed up early and executed the kind of ceremony we wanted. It was tailored and perfect for us. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Tina

Tina W. · Married on 05/05/2019

Jim is awesome!

Jim did an excellent job at our wedding. We really appreciate his professionalism and some of his suggestions. Our friends and family really likes him too and commented he did amazing job hosting the ceremony.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Meredith Cain · Married on 04/23/2019

Happily wed by Jim!

Jim supplied all the confidence and command of a room needed for an unrehearsed ceremony! Since we didn't have a rehearsal he took charge of going over a few things with my father before the ceremony. It was great to know we had someone we did not have to worry about at all as he was consistently punctual, well dressed and polite to everyone. Jim was very accommodating to any requests we had regarding ceremony style. His experience shone with suggestions to meet any quirks of our particular ceremony - For example, without a bridal party, who does the bouquet get handed off to? To my mother in the front row. With a small ceremony he had great ideas for the music and timing to allow the intro song to play a bit longer. We are so happy that Jim officiated our wedding; He was warm with all of our family and friends as well. Thanks Jim for helping us get hitched!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Sunny

Sunny · Married on 04/13/2019

Made my day easier

Jim was everything I could ask for as an officiant, he was super helpful at the rehearsal as well as the wedding ceremony. It was a rainy and windy day, my unity candle wouldn’t light up, Jim was very calm and our ceremony still went very well. He was very considerate to ask what color of suit we wanted him to wear. I’m very happy that we chose Jim.

• Lindsey

Lindsey Chang · Married on 03/30/2019

Must have!

Definitely have to recommend going with Loving celebrations if you need an officiant! He was super easy to work with and get ahold of, even last minute.
    He made the rehearsal run very smoothly and left nothing for me to worry about on the day of.
    I also loved that he had a lot of options for his own outfit so that he’d look good with whatever my wedding party was wearing. I added pictures to show how great he was able to match my wedding party!

Loving Celebrations 15
    Loving Celebrations 16

Robert Bach · Married on 03/10/2019

Wedding Officiant

Very thorough. Responds via text or phone call. He officiated our wedding smoothly and with ease. Handled rehearsal perfectly

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jordan Barbee · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutley loved our experience! Our day was perfect!!

Jim went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and listen to what we wanted for our wedding day. He made the ceremony special and his personality lights up the room! I can’t say enough about how pleased we are. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Loving Celebrations 17
    Loving Celebrations 18
    Loving Celebrations 19

Desirae Howerton · Married on 02/23/2019

Jim is the BEST

Jim was amazing from the very first moment. My fiancé and I met with him at a Starbucks and instantly knew he was the person we wanted to share this special moment with. He had a calm presence that put us both at ease. He was organized and detailed yet warm and flexible. My fiancé loved having him by his side right before the ceremony, saying Jim was calming and encouraging. The ceremony was beautiful, tailored perfectly to us and our story. We could not imagine our day without Jim!! He is a blessing to us and to our marriage. There isn’t a better officiant out there!

Sent on 03/31/2019