Loving Celebrations Reviews

Loving Celebrations 6
Loving Celebrations 7

Rj Huber · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Fantastic ceremony!

Jim is very personable and gets along well with everyone. We provided him information about us and the kind of message we wanted to have in our ceremony and he nailed it. Everyone raved about the ceremony!

• Sunny

Sunny · Married on 04/13/2019

Made my day easier

Jim was everything I could ask for as an officiant, he was super helpful at the rehearsal as well as the wedding ceremony. It was a rainy and windy day, my unity candle wouldn’t light up, Jim was very calm and our ceremony still went very well. He was very considerate to ask what color of suit we wanted him to wear. I’m very happy that we chose Jim.

• Lindsey

Lindsey Chang · Married on 03/30/2019

Must have!

Definitely have to recommend going with Loving celebrations if you need an officiant! He was super easy to work with and get ahold of, even last minute.
    He made the rehearsal run very smoothly and left nothing for me to worry about on the day of.
    I also loved that he had a lot of options for his own outfit so that he’d look good with whatever my wedding party was wearing. I added pictures to show how great he was able to match my wedding party!

Loving Celebrations 9
    Loving Celebrations 10

Robert Bach · Married on 03/10/2019

Wedding Officiant

Very thorough. Responds via text or phone call. He officiated our wedding smoothly and with ease. Handled rehearsal perfectly

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jordan Barbee · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutley loved our experience! Our day was perfect!!

Jim went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and listen to what we wanted for our wedding day. He made the ceremony special and his personality lights up the room! I can’t say enough about how pleased we are. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Loving Celebrations 11
    Loving Celebrations 12
    Loving Celebrations 13

Desirae Howerton · Married on 02/23/2019

Jim is the BEST

Jim was amazing from the very first moment. My fiancé and I met with him at a Starbucks and instantly knew he was the person we wanted to share this special moment with. He had a calm presence that put us both at ease. He was organized and detailed yet warm and flexible. My fiancé loved having him by his side right before the ceremony, saying Jim was calming and encouraging. The ceremony was beautiful, tailored perfectly to us and our story. We could not imagine our day without Jim!! He is a blessing to us and to our marriage. There isn’t a better officiant out there!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ashley Guzman · Married on 02/17/2019

Everything we hoped for

Jim was incredible. My husband and I were nervous to get up in front of everyone and Jim did a wonderful job putting us at ease. We were able to relax and enjoy our special moment thanks to him. From the words that were said to the outfit he wore, Jim made sure our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone who is planning to tie the knot!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Ashley Guzman · Married on 02/17/2019

Jim is awesome!

Jim was our officiant and we had such a great experience working with him. Our wedding was in Texas, however, we live in Colorado so all communication leading up to the day of the wedding was done via phone and email. He was very accommodating to our distance and was so helpful in ensuring we were all aligned in what we were looking for in our vows. On the day of the wedding, he was great to work with and helped us to know exactly what to expect. We were very pleased with the outcome on the day of the wedding and would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Dana · Married on 02/16/2019

He was wonderful from start to finish. The first time we met with him he connected. Made us feel so comfortable and at ease.

Jim was perfect for us. Ceremony was absolutely amazing and we received so many compliments from the guests on how great our minister was!! it’s true! He makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Most importantly Jim made us feel like the most important two people in the world on our special day. Can’t say enough great things about Loving Celebrations

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 12/14/2018

We love Jim!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We actually reached out to Love Notes first and met with a potential officiant, but the conversation felt very scripted and stiff. We asked our planner for another recommendation and she sent us to Jim Mustain w/ Loving Celebrations. I think we knew almost immediately that Jim was the right person for us. He's laid back, very real, super easy to talk to, and just an all around really great person. He's a pastor but doesn't push religious views on you at all. He is open and willing to perform any type of ceremony and performed ours absolutely perfectly (we did mostly non-religious with a prayer at the end). It was unexpectedly cold on our wedding day and I was very nervous, but instantly felt better with Jim there leading and guiding us through it. We also invited Jim and his wife, Sharon, to stay for our reception, and all our family and friends just loved him. He also said the blessing before dinner for us. In the months before our wedding we also did premarital counseling with Jim which I highly recommend. It's a small investment to strengthen the foundation in which your marriage will be built on, but also a great opportunity to get to know your officiant. Jim used examples from his marriage and experiences with Sharon to provide context, which made us feel more comfortable -- he was sharing his personal experiences as we were sharing ours, so it was more like a conversation vs. a counseling session. Jim has a great sense of humor so we laughed often. He's also very professional and someone to look up to. I recommend Jim as an officiant 100 times over and would give him 10 stars if I could! He's the best!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Loving Celebrations 14

Santos · Married on 12/02/2018

Jim Mustain

Mr.Mustain, was an absolute joy to work with! He met with us to get to know us and our story and worked well with the ceremony we envisioned! He helped make our day absolutely perfect and still stays in contact with us in case we need anything else. If you are looking for a personalized ceremony, I definitely reccomend Jim!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Morgan · Married on 12/01/2018

Ready for marriage!

My now-husband and I loved working with Jim for our pre-marital counseling and our lovely ceremony. All the guests at our wedding made a point to tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony he put together for us - it was the perfect length and very heartfelt. He also made my entire wedding party feel comfortable during the rehearsal with jokes and a light-hearted manner. We would totally recommend Jim!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Katy Graves · Married on 12/01/2018

Our ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding thanks to Jim!

Jim was a phenomenal officiant! We could not have chosen a better person to marry us. He took the time to ask what our special requests were and made sure he incorporated them into our ceremony. We received so many compliments. Jim made our ceremony personal, intimate, funny, and exactly what we wanted. My wedding planner ran a little late to our rehearsal due to the weather and Jim took over and took charge of the rehearsal until she arrived. You will be SO glad if you choose to have Jim officiate your wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Johnson · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly Recommend Jim

Jim was the better than we could have ever imagined! Jim listened to and respected all our wishes.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 11/17/2018

Jim & Loving Celebrations is AMAZING

It's hard to even know where to begin, but we do not have enough great things to say about Jim. From the first moment we met him, we felt comfortable and at ease. He did a great job of customizing our ceremony to be exactly what we envisioned it to be. Jim is just one of those special people that you meet and instantly feel a connection with. We got so many compliments following our ceremony about how our guests loved our officiant and the way he facilitated our ceremony. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Blair Sweeney · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

Jim was fantastic - everything we had been looking for in an officiant! He met with us early on to get to know us and our story, which also helped us be comfortable with him. The ceremony he created for us was personal and meaningful, our friends and family said it fit us perfectly. He was incredibly helpful and accessible if we had any questions or wanted anything personalized. I would highly recommend Jim, we are so grateful he was a part of our special day!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Ania

Ania Deptuch · Married on 11/04/2018

So glad I found Loving Celebrations

I went into this without a clue on who would officiate my wedding, or even where to begin to find someone. We met with Jim, and it just felt natural and he has a way of making you feel special and accepted. He was so flexible in making everything perfect for the couple. He is kind and really does care, which is a great feeling for something this important, especially when you aren’t using anyone you already know. He gets to know you and he goes out of his way to get every detail perfect. Everyone loved him at my wedding and he made it feel exactly like we wanted.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Ashley Vanderwater · Married on 10/28/2018

Pick Jim pick Jim!!!

Jim was such an amazing officiant, one of the best we could have ever hoped for! Not only was he awesome the day of, he offers marriage counseling sessions prior to your big day and it was super helpful. Me and my husband were together 5 years before getting married and Jim’s curriculum really made you think about situations and problems that will definitely arise and prepares you with tools to better handle them. Jim made sure he was available when we needed him and was really flexible with scheduling everything. I am lucky to know Jim outside of being our officiant, but even if you don’t know him, he makes you feel comfortable and like you’ve known him for years! If you go with Jim, you will NOT be disappointed 😁😁

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Loving Celebrations 15
    Loving Celebrations 16

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful, personalized ceremony

All communication and follow ups were very organized and thorough. Great attention to detail and personalization of ceremony.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Falen

Falen · Married on 10/14/2018

I wanted to invite our officiant to our wedding- 10/10

Jim was so amazing on making our day even more special! From the very start he was interested in us as a couple and getting to know who we are and how we came to be us which was truly special. He was attentive and responsive throughout the entire planning process and even answered questions for me that had nothing to do with his part he just wanted to help!

We felt like we'd known Jim for years and wanted him to even attend our wedding as a guest lol! he made us feel so at ease and was the perfect person to marry us! Would recommend over and over and over again!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Jim with Loving Celebrations officiated my October 2018 wedding. He made our wedding ceremony so personal and engaging and we cannot thank him enough for the thought he put into our day. From our first meeting and through to our wedding day, he was easy to get along with, very responsive, and genuinely cared to make everything great! Thanks to Jim!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brian · Married on 09/29/2018

When Jim finished our wedding ceremony, I knew I had a memory that was going to stick forever! From the beginning, he was easy to reach, thoughtful to our location, and accommodated our requests. I want to let whoever chooses him going forward, will have someone that is committed to making your wedding day a beautiful one.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amber · Married on 09/23/2018

Jim officiated our wedding on 9/23 and it was amazing! Jim met with us prior to completely outline our ceremony and since we are blending families, help us plan a day that best incorporated our children. He also came the day before for our rehearsal. I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. It was so smooth. We didn’t have to do anything but what Jim told us to do (be on auto pilot as he calls it). The ceremony was so heartfelt, made us laugh and was the absolute best. Highly recommend! #bestdayever

Sent on 09/25/2018

CJ · Married on 09/21/2018

Jim is a very nice and professional individual who is easy to speak to and is full of great ideas! He was very easy to work with and schedule and was willing to go out of his way for our big day!

Sent on 09/25/2018