Lovestruck Images Reviews

121 | Springfield, VA

121 Reviews for Lovestruck Images

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2012

Katie and Heather were absolutely amazing. They were so fun to work with and very personable. I felt like they were my friends by the end of the night. They captured all of the "must take" pictures and even added their own in. I cannot wait to see all of the fun pictures that were taken. I will recommend Katie and Lovestruck to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

Katie was great and got so many wonderful shots at our wedding! We love our wedding photos so much.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Ana · Married on 05/27/2012

What can I say? Katie is AWESOME. She takes gorgeous photos and has a beautiful creative style. She is easy to work with, super sweet, very professional, and is great at getting pics to you in a timely manner! I am seriously so happy that we went with her for our wedding. It was worth every penny!! I absolutley recommend Lovestruck Images!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Katie was wonderful to work with and gave us everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Livia Drumheller · Married on 05/19/2012

Lovestruck Images, especially Katie Norwood, were amazing on our wedding day! We had our engagement and wedding day photos taken by Lovestruck and we had unique pictures that were natural looking, elegant and fun! Katie really made our wedding day-she held my lipsticks and found replacement boutineer's for my husband during the entire reception. We also were able to design beautiful photo albums that look like they are out of Town and Country magazine and are super personalized. Lovestruck really made our wedding super special!

Pamela · Married on 05/06/2012

AMAZING!!! Love Lovestruck Images!
    The first time we met Katie, we knew she had to be our photographer! She was so easy to work with and was great about customizing our package so that we got just what we wanted AND she was careful about staying within our budget. On our wedding day, Katie arrived ahead of schedule and stayed past the scheduled end time (which was very important since I am a very “type A” bride).
    My guests loved her as well! I received many compliments throughout the night on her easy going personality and her ability to find those unique shots. After some of our wedding photos were posted online, the most common comment we received from friends and family was – “wow, that could be in a magazine!” She captured our day in a way that we could have only dreamed of!! We would highly recommend Katie!!
    Thanks, Pamela & Eric

Sent on 06/12/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2012

The Love Struck ladies travelled all the way from DC to Chattanooga, TN to shoot our wedding at the TN Aquarium. They were professional, fun, easy-going, and helped to keep our day running smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the pictures, and am so glad I hired them!

Sent on 10/17/2012

James · Married on 03/31/2012

Katie and her staff were perfect. They did all the little things right, and helped make the whole day flawless. They have an eye for artistic and beautiful pictures. We were ourselves and they caught it on camera, which is great for us to look back at for years.

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2011

Katie with Lovestruck was the first photographer we met with when planning our wedding and we immediately hit it off. We continued the search and met with 5 other photographers, before realizing how much we wanted Lovestruck at our wedding.
    Katie was wonderful on the day of, arriving early, requiring little from the bride, just making herself at home taking photos wherever she could. She organized the groups efficiently and effectively, minimized the time we were away doing portraits and served as pseudo wedding coordinater reminding us throughout the day of the things we needed to do (cut the cake, throw the boquet...etc) since we were kind of lost in the moments. I don't know what we would have done without her there.
    Then we received the photos and were blown away. Each one is beautiful. She really understood our earthy, natural feel and captured the photos in a way that looking back you get it. She did more than just take pictures cataloging the day, she worked hard to understand and get to know us, then captured the day in the way we'd want to view it. Thanks!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

As soon as we got engaged, we began our search for a photographer for our wedding. This is the one area of our wedding that we wouldn't skimp or settle on, so we sought out the best. We interviewed several photographers who had the rave reviews and some awards, but when we looked at their work, it didn't match up. We had a certain feeling we were going for, we didn't want a lot of posed shots but more candid ones.
    We came across Lovestruck Images on TheKnot and after looking through their website (which stands out from the rest with its non-stuffy and friendly design) we immediately contacted them for more information. Katie Norwood was quick in responding to all of our questions. She helped us tailor a package to suit our needs, and our budget. When we met her in person 2 weeks before our wedding to discuss the timeline and details, it felt like we were talking to an old friend. She put our worries at ease and we really felt like we didn't have to worry about anything because she and her team are true professionals.
    Katie and her team were excellent on our wedding day; sticking to the schedule, getting all the shots we requested and even interacting with our guests to get great shots. After looking at our photos a few weeks after the wedding, I was in tears because Lovestruck Images captured all the great moments that went by so fast for us.
    All in all, I would highly recommend Lovestruck Images. I did all the research for other photographers in the area and they are by far at the top of the list. Things will go wrong on your wedding day, but I can't imagine anything worse than a stain on my wedding dress or looking at lousy photographs of my wedding - luckily neither happened to me!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Beth · Married on 10/15/2011

The first time we met Katie, we knew we liked her! She understood what we were asking for and allowed us to customize our package just as we wished. On our wedding day, Katie was there for me as my photographer but also as my right hand woman. Anything I needed, Katie was there to help! My guests loved her too! So many said that she was so sweet and they were so amazed about how many pictures she was taking. I seriously don't even remember seeing her around us, but she was there and we have the most beautiful pictures to prove it! We loved our wedding photos, she captured our day in a way that we only dreamed of. I got married at The Lighthouse Sound near Ocean City, MD and the next day we all headed down to the boardwalk for some playful and fun photos which she suggested and we are so thrilled we went because those photos are fabulous! We would recommend Katie with Lovestruck to any and all who are in search of a photographer who is highly professional, a pleasure to work with and has an eye for those special photo opportunities!
    Thanks, Beth and Jeremy

Sent on 02/03/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2011

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Lovestruck Images! Katie and Stacey were unbelievable photographers and professionals to work with. They did an excellent job not only photographing our engagement session and wedding but also with getting to know my husband and I. They were very personable and took the time to really learn who we are as individuals and as a couple....and this showed through in our photos! Stacey was our photographer and we had a blast with her. She captured our engagement session and wedding even better then we could have imagined. Katie put together all of our albums and was so amazing to work with! Thank you lovestruck for helping make our day so special and memorable. We recommend Lovestruck 110%

Sent on 01/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding story included waiting too long to book a photographer and stressing to find someone to document our special day. Luckily, the staff at Love Struck Images rescued us at the last minute. The owner, Katie, was professional, FLEXIBLE, and also fun and easy to work with. In hindsight, the procrastination paid off because we ended up having the best experience with our photographer, Stacy. She made everyone feel comfortable and also made the dreaded portraits a lot of fun. Stacy worked extremely well with kids and adults and was able to get great pictures even out of the guests that try and run away from the photographer. I received many calls and emails from our guests asking, "How great was that photographer?" Luke and I have many great photos to look through, which is making it difficult to create our wedding album...although, this is a "problem" every bride and groom hope for! We both recommend Love Struck Images to others and hope to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2011

I can not say enough about Love Struck images. I had the best experience with Love Struck. We got the Mad Love package and I fell madly in love with Katie! She met us to talk about packages and we picked the one that best suited our needs. I am not photogenic and neither is my husband. Katie worked with us and broke us in with an engagement session. We had to reschedule the engagement session due to rain and Katie was amazingly flexible in rescheduling. We had a great time and got amazing pictures. Katie is extremely organized and helped me organize all the shots that I wanted for the wedding and reception. I got all the pictures that I asked for and so much more. Katie is so easy going and a great presence. She is warm, caring and a truly genuine person. You will not regret choosing her for your wedding day photographer!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Steve · Married on 05/14/2011

We were extremely pleased with Lovestruck Images. Most importantly, they provided excellent photos in a variety of styles. We could not be happier with our photos from the wedding and the engagement session.

The Lovestruck photographers listen to what their customers want and provide that, plus more. From posed shots to candids, they use their creative eyes to capture simply beautiful photographs that are unmatched.

For the final products of printed photos and the albums, their results are beautiful. They do a great job of editing and touching up photos to capture the beauty and mood of each one. They then combine the photos in albums that match the individual personalty of each couple.

The photographers are a joy to work with. They have fun and friendly attitudes. And they work in an unobtrusive way, never stopping the action or trying to be the center of attention.

In sum, Lovestuck captured our big day with beautiful photos in an easy-to-work with way. We could not have been happier with our photographers.

Sent on 01/29/2012
  • Jayme

Jayme · Married on 10/09/2010

When planning my wedding, the selection of an extraordinary photographer was a top priority. I knew that my photos would be so much more than just pictures of our wedding; they would shape my memories, catch details I missed and be the basis of my wedding story to tell to my children for years to come. This was no small task and I wanted the best professional I could find. I searched for months and contemplated over countless companies. Once we met with Katie of Lovestruck, we instantly knew our search was complete; they were the photographers to make our dreams come to life in print. I knew my expectations bordered unreasonable, but Lovestruck exceeded them! The pictures turned out more beautiful and perfect than I even imagined. It was as if Lovestruck simply read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted. They included details that I had never thought of. Not only do I have every shot that I wanted, but the quality of the images demonstrate their experience. The composition and angles/perspectives give my photos depth and interest that I wanted in my wedding pictures. Our images were posted online very quickly after our wedding. And the products (books, canvas prints, etc.) that are offered give us every opportunity we could want to savor our favorite memories. We are more than pleased with Lovestruck’s services and look forward to working with them again.

Merissa · Married on 10/09/2010

We began our photographer search months prior to our wedding with the notion that I'm a picky bride, planning a personalized wedding and no ordinary photographer would do. Any person can pick up a camera and photograph a wedding. We wanted so much more than that for our wedding pictures; something special was in order. We needed a trained eye, unique perspective, patient photographers and quality shots. We desired more than we could even put into words. Lovestruck knew exactly what we wanted and delivered above and beyond our highest expectations. We opted to use their exciting photobooth and had many reasonably priced albums to choose from. They even rushed an album from our engagement session to use as our wedding sign-in book, and it was elegant and classy – just what we were looking for. Our pictures turned out amazing and Lovestruck helped us create a memorable wedding day. They kept us organized and on schedule and they made our portrait sessions fun! They found the perfect places in our venue to shoot our pictures. They even helped to bustle my dress when we ran into trouble! These ladies are professional, compassionate, fun, quirky and TALENTED! I would have made a huge mistake if I had chosen a different photographer because Lovestruck contributed so much to make our wedding day and forever pictures perfect!!

Elisabeth · Married on 09/26/2010

We really lucked out with Lovestruck - Katie was nothing but accommodating and kind from the very beginning. She worked with me to create a custom package to fit my needs and budget, and delivered exactly what I asked for. I received many compliments - not only on the photographs - but also on the photographers themselves, who did a fabulous job of keeping everyone focused while we got through the portraits. They were efficient but fun, and had the bridal party laughing a lot. The pictures came out great. I highly recommend Lovestruck Images!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Avenel · Married on 09/18/2010

Katie stood out from the crop of photographers that we met with as a fun, easy-to-get along with personality. She was prepared with instructions at our engagement session which was helpful but also was able improvise on the fly - the pics turned out great and our guests loved the photobook she created. Overall the wedding photos turned out great (too many awesome shots to choose from).

Sent on 12/28/2010

Heather · Married on 09/12/2010

Katie from Labor of love made our wedding photography dreams come true. She has an amazing eye for detail! We were not fans of a lot of photographers who showed "canned" wedding photo books. She found the beauty in many simple items at my wedding and captured them beautifully. Check out her blog at lovestruckimages.com Everything from Katies personality to the photo contract to her final images made working with Love Struck the best choice for this bride & groom.

Amy · Married on 09/04/2010

Lovestruck Images (Katie) photographed my friend Laura's wedding in which I was a bridesmaid, so I got the 'try before you buy' deal. Needless to say the photos from Laura's wedding at the harbor in Baltimore were amazing! For this reason, I chose Katie and Lovestruck to photograph my wedding six months later. My wedding was in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, so logistically there had to be planning, which Katie was totally open to and flexible about. Katie is a wonderful photographer. She is absolutely creative in her shots and really photographs from a journalistic perspective versus the constant posed shots I have seen come out of a lot of weddings. She is a master at catching those moments that are not staged and are of people just having fun! I told Katie going in that I did not want to do a lot of staged portraits and she was very accommodating of that request. I remember watching Katie the night of my wedding and she was standing there and every where with the camera in all kinds of positions, sometimes one in each hand. Even my parents mentioned they found her photographing style to be unique and they envisioned a lot of good photos would come from it. All in all, I would highly recommend Katie! She will deliver a truly unique and beautiful album of your wedding day.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Larkin · Married on 05/29/2010

Katie, and Lovestruck Images are so fabulous. They make you feel at ease and comfortable, whether its for an engagement shoot or the big day! They fit your needs 100% and totally met our vision and style. Their artistic eye and ability to caputre the moment is great, and we absolutely love our wedding day pics. We used Lovestruck for our engagement shoot, guest book, many hours with 2 photographers on the big day, our album, and 2 parent albums. The talent is endless, and shows through our pictures as well as our beautifully done wedding album. I was nervous about designing the album and including enough pictures to really capture the day, and Katie was wonderfully patient and the finished product is going to be outstanding. I trusted her and never had to worry! I absolutely recommend Lovestruck Images!!!

Rebekah · Married on 05/15/2010

I am so glad we chose Lovestruck to capture all the special moments on our big day. Katie was always quick answering all my questions and listened to all my creative ideas during the planning process and even provided a template for my photo list – so helpful in not forgetting to setup any of the portraits I wanted. I loved having two photographers, I felt like that definitely helped capture all the little details of the event. Both photographers we so fun to work with! I absolutely LOVE how the photos turned out, I couldn’t have hoped for more. Thanks Lovestruck!!!

p.s. The photobooth was sooooo much fun. I definitely recommend it!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/24/2010

Katie and Stacey did an amazing job at our wedding! We were most impressed with the flexibility. Due to circumstances with the venue we had to change where we were going to get ready. We ended up getting ready at our home and after everyone had left, we realized that we didn't have a ride to the venue! Stacey ended up taking us to the venue for our wedding day!

We fell in love with the way Stacey photographed our portraits and Katie did an awesome job with the engagement session, editing both our engagement and wedding albums, and the photo booth! We loved the different angles they used as well as the vividness of color on the photos themselves.

We wholeheartedly recommend Lovestruck Images for your wedding and encourage you to get Katie and Stacey as a team if you can!!

Brenda · Married on 09/26/2009

Lovestruck Images did an amazing job on our wedding day. Since day one, the photographer was very responsive to all emails and calls. She took time to learn what kind of couple we are and what style photos we liked. On the actual wedding day, the photographers were a joy to work with and made the whole process seem very natural. Most importantly, our photos are gorgeous! Couldnt ask for more!