lovestorytexas Reviews

8 | Austin, TX

8 Reviews for lovestorytexas

Matthew · Married on 07/13/2016

They did amazing work!! The video was crystal clear and the crew was extremely professional. I am very happy with the end results.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Eric · Married on 04/02/2016

Mike went above and beyond and exceeded any expectations we had. He was kind enough to give us a Pedi cab ride and capture key moments in our wedding. It's a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Book this guy for sure.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Marge · Married on 02/20/2016

I was very pleased with Matt's work. He was very easy to work with, had great suggestions for the video, listened to what we wanted, and was very professional. I would highly recommend using Matt to video any event.

Sent on 04/01/2016
  • User5520292 · 2+ years ago

Matt did an amazing job filming our wedding on October 3rd 2015. He went above and beyond to make sure we were getting everything we wanted out of the wedding video. He was extremely helpful and professional during the months before the wedding as well as on the actual wedding day. We barely noticed Matt was there that day because he stayed behind the senes while still managing to capture every special moment! In addition, he had the wedding video along with the raw footage ready for us within a couple of weeks. We could not be happier!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Rex · Married on 04/15/2006

Matt was a joy to have at our wedding; he set up in the perfect spot to capture the entire ceremony, and his candid shots brought the whole thing together.
    I highly recommend using Matt for your qedding video needs!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sam · Married on 01/30/2016

Pros: Caring service, knowledgeable at his craft and experienced in weddings, brings multiple cameras, fantastic price point.
    Cons: Particular deal may not be right for those who don't know how to video edit – ask Matt which plan is right for you.

My wife and I were unsure of if we should go with a videographer for our wedding, in the world of tight wedding budgets it always seems like it's the first thing to get cut. After deep consideration we felt like we would be losing more (memories in sight, sound, and motion) than we'd gain if we cut it out so we began our search unsure of what would be out there.

In August of 2015 after a few pricey bids I met Matt. I first found him through a placement on Craigslist and checked out his website. The deal almost seemed too good to be true. Bring your own hard drive and he would shoot the wedding in raw. I do a little bit of video editing in Premiere, so this was the perfect thing. he was a pleasure to talk through over the phone and I was ready to give it a try.

Fast forward to our wedding rehearsal on January 29th, I got to finally meet Matt in person. His affable, straightforward personality and good humor kept everyone in good spirits. He had a lot of insight to bring to the table, but was also good at knowing when to stay behind the scenes.

On the wedding day, he played a large factor in keeping me (the groom) calm and thinking through every back-up plan. He went above and beyond in three meaningful ways: first, he brought extra cameras and equipment, second he stayed the entire night and captured the spirit of the reception really well, and finally he gave us an edited cut of our wedding ceremony as our wedding gift – which proved deeply helpful to share with loved ones who couldn't make it out to the wedding.

If you feel comfortable editing your own footage, this is the deal for you (I'm sure he also offers full packages too if you're not). He's got a good eye and big heart for what he does.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Vannessa · Married on 10/17/2015

Understand that Matt is there to do his job. Allow him to do so, it will be worth it.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lacey · Married on 10/31/2015

3.2
      3.5
      0.5

The video was better than expected, and I am very pleased that we were able to have a nice video recording of our wedding day.
    Matt was very punctual and came upstairs to introduce himself to the bride before the wedding.
    Matt was quick and nice about set up with the mic and cameras.

Sent on 03/31/2016