LoveSnapped Photography Reviews

9 | Savannah, GA

9 Reviews for LoveSnapped Photography

Brandon Miller · Getting married on 11/05/2020

simply amazing

I booked Love snaps for my moms 50th and it was best decision I ever made i reached out last minute due a previous cancellation and she didn't hesitate to come out. This was amazing the photos that where taken and the moments she captured will forever be in my heart and grateful. If need photos book Love Snaps.

Kiesha White · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Dayna was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Dayna was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very friendly, very humble and also was extremely helpful on how to pose. She knew where the best locations were to capture those specials memories and the results were incredible. I would highly recommend Love Snapped Photography!

• Suzanne

Suzanne Peters · Getting married on 01/04/2020

I have to admit I was impressed by Love Snapped Photography

I have to admit I was impressed by Love Snapped Photography from start to finish. It wasn't just about taking a bunch of photos. Dayna took the time to visualize her shots and had us pose to suit them. The result? Beautiful

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I noticed you put the year of your wedding on 2020 lol. I know that was a mistake but I just wanted to let you know :-) You are a married woman now hehe
  • Jaz

Jaz Blantly · Married on 04/05/2019

Dayna was so amazing! She made my day so flawless. She captured different aspects of my wedding. She made it fun and when I asked for silly fun pictures, she made it happen! Book with LoveSnapped Photography! You will not be disappointed

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am glad that you hired me as your photographer!

Alicia Vegas · Married on 02/06/2016

Absolutely wonderful job on my wedding photos

Absolutely wonderful job on my wedding photos. Dayna was amazing to work with, very patient and catered to my needs with ease. Exceptional work!!

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

Thank you for going back and leaving this review for me! I do greatly appreciate it and have loved working with you from your wedding to every other shoot we have done! You are amazing!

Elena Chicas · Married on 02/06/2016

Where do I start... She is awesome!

Where do I start... She is awesome! She is fun, works great with everyone, will even use others ideas apart from her own, on time, work with you to capture those special moments, includes you in everything, tries her hardest to make it happen! She was so easy to get along with and very personable. Very positive attitude! I would gladly have her photograph in the future!

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

Hi Elena! YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you for allowing me to capture all the heartfelt moments from your wedding! And a big thank you for coming back to leave me a review.

Samantha Dove · Married on 02/04/2015

Dayna did a Mommy & Me shoot featuring myself & my 8 month old

Dayna did a Mommy & Me shoot featuring myself & my 8 month old. She was amazing! It's so hard to find photographers that are good with infants & she did an awesome job. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much, Dayna!

Prachi Lustgartedn · Married on 04/04/2014

was wonderful!

was wonderful! took her time with my son who was a bit cranky, tried to get the poses that we wanted and worked with him to capture his personality!

Kayla Kreuger · Married on 02/06/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She was so personable and actually cared about what we wanted. I told her that I was open to any ideas and she came with all sorts of fun stuff for us to do! Dayna will be THE photographer for all my future family pictures:) thank you so much for such an amazing day!