Love's Events Reviews

74 | Seattle, WA

74 Reviews for Love's Events

Lori · Married on 09/08/2017

My OH My! I had the time of my Life having Matthew Love sharing his love of music at my son's wedding! I danced all night, and had so much fun! Thank you for the Happy Memories that I Cherish.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Love's Events's reply:

LORI..Oh MY oh my! You are just TOO fun, darling and adorable! THANK YOU so much for being such an amazing Soul! Love you!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2017

Matthew did a great job. We and our guests had a fantastic night with him at the helm. Genuine and knows how to command a room.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tina · Married on 08/06/2017

Matthew is amazing! He did an awesome job at my wedding about 2 weeks ago. He was our officiant, our host and MC, our DJ, and did the music for our ceremony. He met with my husband and I to finalize our wedding day and throughout each meeting, I knew we were in great hands! Matthew was funny, but professional and knew exactly what I wanted. My husband had his family from France fly in and Matthew was able to get them laughing even though there was a language barrier from rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding. He is truly a one man show and keep calm throughout the wedding evening. Our guest gave so many compliments on how special the ceremony was. For the reception, he provided some lighting and it made the venue magically! He got my normally reserved family on the dance floor that evening. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day! It would not have been the same without him!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dearest Tina, I am truly touched by your thoughtful and insightful reflections. The multicultural nature of your union was very special indeed and something I just loved being in the middle of and getting all over me! Maxence and his family are just the most salt of the Earth, delightful and kind souls anyone could hope to meet and I enjoyed them so much just as I did YOUR amazing friends and family! Even your co workers were amazing and stayed for the entire affair! That shows a lot of respect and love they have for you, something that was very apparent when I visited their table. Thank you, both, Tina and Maxence for inviting and allowing me to be of service in this wonderful way.

Simone · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was everything we were looking for in an officiant! We enjoyed him as a person and every meeting we had to plan the ceremony was fun as well as productive. My husband and I wanted a unique and meaningful ceremony and Matt helped us achieve that. On the day of the wedding he made an effort to get to know many of our guest and that helped create an initiate and wonderful day. We had so many compliments from our family and friends about the ceremony. I highly recommend Matt you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Love's Events's reply:

One of the MANY special joys of what I do is reading feedback like this which illuminates so much more of my client perceptions than I'd otherwise realize. Wow, thank you, Simone and Nathan, for YOUR wonderful and delightful consciousness and heart around the entire experience, for yourselves, your family and friends AND providers! I KNEW with the humor and thoughtfulness that went into your wedding website, that we were all in for a treat and indeed, it really was a beautiful and magical day! Congratulations!

Cynna · Married on 07/15/2017

Mathew was amazing!! He was the officiant at my moms wedding and was hands down amazing. I met him the night before and he was part of the family by the time the day was over. Very straight forward, professional and a joy. The day would not have been the same with out him. I recommend him to anyone and everyone on their special day, I will use him in the future at my own wedding. 10/10 HE IS THE REAL DEAL.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and insightful words Cynna! I'm particularly touched by your comment about being a part of the family. And that's truly what such an experience IS; familial. For the best possible facilitation of such an important event, that kind of trust and rapport just needs to be there. I appreciate you and thank you for helping make my experience so joyful!

Tina · Married on 07/15/2017

Matthew was professional at all times, Matthew provided everything we asked for, for our ceremony as well as our reception. Our guests gave us so many compliments in regards to the flow of everything that took place. Matthew has our guests ingaged in our ceremony and kept everyone dancing through out the reception. I never felt that we had any down time. I will recommend Matthew Love (Love Events) to anyone looking for an officiant or DJ. Thank you Matthew for being apart of our special day and seeing that everything went well without any issues.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Love's Events's reply:

You most warmly WELCOME Tina Justesen!! What a wonderful and much-appreciated feedback for a fantastic and FUN weekend! I really appreciate that we met last year at the wedding of Ashley (your now daughter n law) and Justin. There just couldn't be a better, more wonderful way to connect for such an important and personal service. In BOTH cases, I particularly enjoyed the evenings before at the social time after the rehearsals. That's where we really first truly connected when you shared your vision. I'm thrilled to have been able to help you and Robert craft magic for your special day!
  • W

Will · Married on 07/07/2017

Matthew is amazing. Period.
    He was an integral part of not only the ceremony and reception but attended the "meet and greet/rehearsal" and helped to encourage introductions while gathering information about friends and family that was touchingly utilized over the next few days. He dealt with every little hiccup seamlessly and no one besides the handful of helpers would have even known. I also heard that the meetings he had with the bride and groom beforehand were extremely valuable and reassuring. His articulate words were a beautiful reflection of my two friends love for one another.
    If I ever get married I know who I'm going to call!
    -Will Ritthaler

Sent on 07/27/2017

Love's Events's reply:

WoW...thank you so much Will. An entire wedding journey with a couple crafting and individualizing their ceremony as well as planning and executing a reception is a project that comes to what often feels like an incredibly abrupt end. It's often without benefits of peer and leader coaching, feedback, facilitation of communication within a team, reframe and re approach etc. typical of most healthy work environments. It's intense, unfolds quickly the day of, and like live theater is replete with some degree of peril and challenge with which to make seem transparent to nonexistent. Unlike theater, it's REAL and truly only happens once. You were a highly involved, hands on Man of Honor, wholly meeting this experience as an earnest force of support, the likes of which are truly rare. I can easily see why Holly loves you so. You were the only one who knew of my secret challenges that day and your support of me, concurrent to that of Holly and Rahul, was simply invaluable. Thank you for seeing so much of what my process is for my clients. I am truly moved and touched.

Dana · Married on 05/21/2017

Matthew did such an amazing job! I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding, through the rehearsal and wedding he was outstanding. From what he wrote for the ceremony and how he conducted himself really shined, he's very personable, funny and genuine. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Dana Marie Gaston, you were such a wonderful support and complete JOY throughout the entire process and I know how much Ashlea and Michael appreciated your presence all week! THANK YOU so much for your kind supportive feedback; I am SO excited to get to see you in January of 2019 in West Virginia!

Ashlea · Married on 05/21/2017

When I first started wedding planning I was looking for a specific look, personality and professionalism in an officiant that would best fit both my husband and I during our wedding planning. Love's Events was actually the only Officiant with such a high rating near our area and every single person that he married wrote glowing reviews. Mathew had everyone in tears during our ceremony or maybe it was all the love in the air? He went above and beyond with making our special day even more special. Our wedding was so moving that a friend of mine who was separated from her husband came up to me and said that our ceremony was so beautiful that she was so inspired by our vows and our love that she wanted to work things out and recommit to her husband. I feel like that is the best compliment in the world to hear, that a friend was so moved by our ceremony.

Thank you so much Matthew for working with us and making the most our of special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Love's Events's reply:

There is either an authentic generosity of heart and spirit coupled with expertise handling W I D E varieties of live gatherings or not. This season has marked for me a profound and distinctive realization of the deeply tender responsibility of the meaningful touch of Souls and that life has brought into my care and hands. It is a beautifully paired, right vocation for me. I love what I do SO much. Your friends and family offering the feedback they did was humbling as is, most especially, YOURS Ashlea. Thank you so much for allowing this honor.

Khoa · Married on 05/20/2017

Matthew was truly a pleasure and blessing at our wedding as our officiant. He was very accommodative, creative and supportive in what we needed. He helped write our vows as well as help us with our rehearsal. He was really fun to have and got the crowd going. Very organized and on time, he paid attention to all the small details and made sure we did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Thank you and Kiana ever so much Khoa. It's very nice to get specifically the grooms perspective and I appreciate you taking the time and care to share your experience. I was very very fortunate to have been able to work with not only you both but your wonderful family and friends who made it a lot of fun and very joyful as well. Thank you for inviting me to facilitate and we'll be seeing you in the beautiful forthcoming professional photos and video.

Beth · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are looking for a charismatic person who is fully engaged in your ceremony; Look no further than Mathew Love! We loved everything about our experience. Mathew worked with us to craft the perfect vows for our wedding. He also helped us bring our family into our ceremony making them feel like active participants in your ceremony and making it memorable for all. We were completely satisfied with how perfect our special day was - thanks the Mathew.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Love's Events's reply:

You and Mike were an absolute delight to work with and I knew from our first meeting that this was going to be a joy every step and it was! I so appreciate your kind words of reflection and feedback as I'm others will for a long time. Thank you so much, Beth! You and Mike are such a wonderful compatible joyful couple and I am thrilled you've found each other.

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Matthew officiated our wedding at the Fairmont in Seattle and absolutely nailed it. He met with us 2-3 times in person throughout the planning process to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He personalized every bit of the ceremony to fit our personalities and beliefs. We wanted a relatively brief (less than 15 min) and non religious ceremony and what Matthew delivered was moving and heartfelt. Thank you Matthew!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Given that you and Ben have JUST returned from out of the country Melissa, I deeply appreciate YOUR incredibly responsive and warm reflections delivered so promptly after your beautiful elegant weekend marriage experience. I am most fortunate to not only do what I do but attract and work with such warm, witty and most especially easy going clients as you two. Your positive attitudes throughout the entire process ensured your joy of your experience and I'm grateful to have gotten to come play a role in that. Thank you so much!

Jeremy · Married on 03/08/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Love's Events's reply:

Absolutely MY PLEASURE Jeremy! Thank you for your kind words!

David · Married on 11/03/2016

Matthew was an absolute gem to find. In no time, it felt as if we were old friends and had asked a longstanding confidante to officiate our nuptials. His intuition in understanding who we are as people was uncanny, as he strung words together in a manner that perfectly accentuated our love and hopes and dreams together. To put it simply, he was the perfect officiant and facilitated the perfect wedding for us. 10/10, beyond highly recommended.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Love's Events's reply:

David Paul Miller!! (I just have to string all three together), you and your wife Melissa were absolute gems for ME to have had the wonderful good fortune to have been found BY. As is often the case, our relationship was initially spearheaded by her but the moment I received your conscientious and clever "out of office auto reply" via email, I KNEW we were all going to have a blast. It was certainly that and SO very much more. When the chemistry is right, the magic just flows and I thank you both so much for being so willing, allowing and just plain open. That consciousness is truly a joy to come into and allows the intuitive creative process to unfold organically. BEST wishes on the completion of your home. I look forward to helping you celebrate in February!

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2016

Matthew is best in class when it comes to love! He officiated our elopement in Seattle and he was absolutely amazing to work with. He provided quick communication and is a true professional. He spoke the most beautiful words at our ceremony that came straight from his heart. He went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Love's Events's reply:

It really is such a sincere joy to get to do what I do and to receive this kind of phenomenal feedback after such an important collaboration. THANK YOU so much, Melissa, for finding and reaching out to me and allowing me to come play with you and David in such profound and meaningful and memorable way!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/11/2016

Book Matthew! He is amazing! Weeks before our wedding, the officiant we had planned to use was in an accident and was not able to attend, let alone officiate, our wedding. I reached out to Matthew via his website and minutes later he called me to see what he could do. That first phone call led to another with the three of us, and then two in-person meetings, with Matthew going out of his way to find a location and time that would work for us. He provided us with so much more than just a beautiful ceremony; he acted as the DJ, with a song list that was perfect for our group, and played it on his own sound system, and acted as the emcee to keep the party flowing smoothly.
    He is great at what he does, and is such a caring and personable individual, that by the day of our ceremony, it felt as though we had known him much longer than 3 weeks. The ceremony that he created was touching, reflected us as a couple, and was able to draw the audience in so that they were really involved in the ceremony, not just watching it. It was evident that he took the time to create a personal ceremony for us, not just something with our names inserted in the right places, as others might do. The ceremony he created really resonated with everyone in attendance and I heard nothing but praise from our guests, many of whom said they had never been to such a touching ceremony before. We wanted a casual wedding, without many of the frills that seem to accommodate other weddings, like bridesmaids and groomsmen, first dances and the like, and Matthew was able to listen to what we wanted and created a simply amazing ceremony. I cannot recommend him more.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Love's Events's reply:

I am deeply touched, moved and humbly honored. I cannot remember a day begun in recent memory that compares to the edifying and grateful state reading this has stirred in me. I genuinely want and intend to live my best life; I imagine and hope most of us do. For me, at least in part, this means being of service and allowing the best in me to be used for purposes greater than myself. The pursuit and fulfillment of this is wrought with stumbles and falls, frustrations and setbacks, confusion and questions...perhaps just as the incredible journey of marriage is. You don't get the most genuine joys and victories without the rest and truly, hard as it is to remember along the way, it's all good. And that's not just a platitude. Thank you ever so much Heather.

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2016

I was at a friends wedding in which Matthew officiated and he also did the music etc... He was fabulous!!!! Right away, as he started the ceremony I was interested in what he had to say which I'll admit is rare. He was inclusive and respectful of all beliefs and I wasn't the only head nodding and interested. Really can't say enough of the impression he made on me and just about everyone there. He has a beautiful personal touch and I could tell how much he loved doing it and cared about making it perfect which he was 100% successful at. He ran the whole show and was SO MUCH Fun, himself. Makes ME want to get married again, lol.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Dear Jennifer,
    Your account of your experience as well as the manner in which you gently pull in your observations of others is absolutely invaluable. Since a wedding ceremony is for me, an intuitive and personally creative process, I am particularly appreciative of your kind words of reflection. Building that trust and rapport from the get go is so very important as it will carry into the rest of the evenings celebration. It is TRUE that I do LOVE what I do and am passionate about making it special for my clients. THANK you thank you ever so much! Matthew

Bethany · Married on 08/21/2016

Matthew did a spectacular job officiating our wedding!! It was a quiet intimate ceremony in the mountains and absolutely surpassed our expectations.

From the moment I first met Matthew (to meet n greet and discuss expectations) I knew he would be the perfect person to conduct our ceremony. Besides being very prompt and professional, he has such a warm endearing personality. Over the few hours we spent at the wedding with him, my entire family commented on how phenomenal he is at his job.

The ceremony was heartfelt and emotional, and perfectly tailored to our personalities. I couldnt tell you exactly the words that I said in the ceremony, but I can tell you that the way I felt during our ceremony is exactly how every bride and groom should feel, absolutely in the moment and enamored with each other. Matthew was so kind to send us a copy of our vows so that we can frame them as a memento.

Five stars, we loved him!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Love's Events's reply:

This kind of incredible feedback is not only joyful and heartwarming, but it really gives me more clarity and insight into the perceptions of my clients; incredibly helpful insight. I've been at this for a while now and haven't always hit it out of the park but it is truly gratifying to know that perhaps I've matured into a person who can feel great about the facilitating services I provide to two people and their closest inner tribe that is memorable, especially in the feelings incited. This was ONE of A KIND special location surprise wedding and you pulled off magic with this. I thank you SO MUCH for allowing me to participate Bethany. I'll ALWAYS remember that day up on that mountain with you and Shaun.

Cheng · Married on 08/20/2016

Matthew did extraordinary job officiating my wedding. The ceremony went smoothly with perfect atmosphere. My wife and I loved the customized vow (Matthew's procedure of customizing vows is very efficient). We will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Love's Events's reply:

THANK YOU ever so much, Cheng and Ying!! No matter how many weddings I work, one of the sincere joys for me is discovering how each and every one is really always unique and discovering that along the way. Your venue choice was exquisite and the rehearsal was an absolute blast! The aesthetics of the entire affair was gorgeous so KUDOS to you and your wonderful planning company, New Creations. It was truly my humble honor to be in service to you both in this special way. With Profound Gratitude, Matthew

Ginny · Married on 08/12/2016

At the risk of repeating many of the review you will find for Love's Events the first thing I need to say is that Matthew is truly amazing. His professionalism, knowledge and expertise paired with a kind, engaged, intuitive and loving personality makes him and ideal wedding officiant. In addition, his experience in the events hosting and planning field made him a wonderful host and an exciting and spirited DJ for our event. He is truly an entire compliment of talent rolled into one amazing bundle of energy and compassion. The ceremony he crafted with my daughter and her fiance combined with his own experience and message was perfect in every way for them - definitely customized to their personalities and hopes, wishes and dreams. I am honored to recommend Matthew Love.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Love's Events's reply:

Oohh Ginny, You and Michael were just SUCH a complete joy and delight as parents of the bride who had a HUGE hand in every step of your daughter's wedding planning and production. THANK you for finding and steering me toward them. I KNEW when meeting you for our breakfast meeting after Alana and Aaron and I had OUR fun, easy and comfortable meet up that this entire affair was just going to be an absolute blast! (And it was!) I am forever grateful to you for your laser like efficiency and business savvy beautifully and lovingly interwoven with your super spirited, fun, funny and witty persona into, really, the total package. THANK you ever so much for the opportunity to craft and create a magical and special time! Much love, Matthew

Chandra · Married on 06/25/2016

I've been DJING events for 12 years and have never been impressed or blown away by an officiant. Mr. Love was just amazing with the couple, guests and vendors. I was definitely inclined to get his info and pass it on. He really knows how to be a leader. He's funny and endearing. I'd recommend him to officiate, MC, or lead any event. He will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Matthew was AMAZING! We are so happy with his services! He gave us lots of suggestions for the ceremony and what his experiences were for previous weddings regarding what works really well. We got such a great response from our guests with his services, everyone loved him and how he conducted everything. We highly recommend him for your wedding! You won't regret anything about the service he provides.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/04/2016

Matthew officiated our wedding June 4th, 2016 at a location that was off the grid. This man is a superhero in my book! Matthew could not reach us by phone, due to our location out of cell phone range, no gas, no food. Matthews car broke down in front of the last country store on Hwy9. He explained to the store owner that he had a wedding to get to on Lake Cavanaugh. The store owner closed up the store and drove Matthew the rest of the way to the cabin on the lake. Wow!!!! Matthew did not stop there, he pulled out all the stops to delivered a light hearted and fun yet deeply meaningful marriage ceremony for the bride and groom. He is outstanding!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2016

A true Aficionado! That’s how we can sum up Matthew Love. He is very passionate and detail oriented about putting on the best show ever and he will personalize it just for you. He met with my husband and me and helped us plan our Luau wedding reception. He gave us many suggestions that we would have never considered. During the event he personally walked around and met several of the guests. He used this to his advantage to interact and have fun with them during the evening. Matthew played a variety of music from every genre and kept the night flowing. Matthew is a natural and is very funny and witty and he made it a fabulous time for everyone. We are still receiving compliments about Matthew from our guest. He also, calmed down the very nervous bride by reassuring me that he had everything under control and not to worry about a thing. He was right! We highly recommend Matthew Love for your event.
    Cheryl & Kelly

Sent on 09/12/2016

Dearest Cheryl and Kelly
    Words just can’t describe the sincere delight, appreciation, and joy I feel when I read such a fantastic account, first hand from you the client. I often learn a LOT about little aspects, nuances or facets I would not even be aware of otherwise. The walking around and interacting is key for me and I’m thrilled you noticed my process. THANK YOU so very much for a memorable and fun event. I loved every minute of it.
    Much Love and Appreciation,
    Matthew

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

Love's Events helped create an amazing end of year Spring Luau at our school for an end of the year event. He was very responsive to the needs of our school and made it his goal to show everyone a good time!

Sent on 06/30/2016