LovemorePhoto Reviews

47 | Brooklyn, NY

47 Reviews for LovemorePhoto

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2012

Arek and Ilona are beyond talented! Starting with our engagement photos they captured absolutely amazing shots. I was nervous about looking silly or not knowing what to do but they both put me at such ease that it became natural. On our wedding day the weather wasnt that great but Lovemore worked with what we had and did an amazing job. The crummy weather actually worked out in our favor. They captured some amazing moments on our wedding day that I can't wait to keep for my whole life. The whole process of working with Lovemore was great. They were always quick to answer any questions we had and even stayed a little late at our wedding to make sure they captured everything. I definitely recommend Lovemore to anyone out there looking for real wedding photography/art.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2012

Service was amazing! I could not have chosen a better photographer :)

Sent on 04/16/2012

Karen · Married on 11/18/2011

LovemorePhoto: If a picture can speak a thousands words and all the words,
    that you hear from your family members, friends, and strangers are how Beautiful, Elegant, Incredible and Amazing you’re wedding photos are…you found your self a diamond in the rough of photographers! Arek and Llona are not only the cutest married couple but the most professional helpful and amazing photographer out there! As we planned our Wedding we said to ours selves one the most important people to be in our wedding team, are amazing photographers. Wedding photos are ONE of the MOST IMPORTANT and MEMORABLE treasures you have to look back years to come. LovemorePhoto was instantly our first choice without a doubt, from the moment we saw their work!
    We immediately set a date to meet and booked our Engagement photo shoot right away. They are professional, modern, patient, creative, talented, on time and down to earth people. They helped us pick an amazing location at Liberty State Park. They made us feel very comfortable every step of the way. They immediately send us teasers which we appreciated so much since I needed to send out our save-the-dates. We absolutely knew they were meant to be out photographers for our special day!

Our Wedding day was on 11.18.2011 at Waterside Restaurant in North Bergen with the most breath taking skyline of New York City.
    They truly captured every essence of our special day. We didn’t even notice they were in our way at all times. It’s truly a blessing to have worked with Arek and Ilona. We highly recommend them, you won’t be sorry. They are easy to find but hard not to forget their beautiful work!

Thank you LOVEMOREPHOTO for being a part of our special day!

Edwin & Karen De Castro 11.18.2011

Sent on 02/24/2012

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2011

The BEST part of our wedding was the photographer! We looked at a few and really wanted someone with a photojournalistic view who would be 'behind the scenes' and they totally fit the bill! We met with Arek and Ilona first to discuss our vision and then much closer to the date to finalize details. In that time, they got to know us and were able to capture 'us' completely on our day. When we received the 'teasers' the day after our wedding, I shared them with friends and everyone was amazed. It was like we were reliving the night! We cannot wait to see the rest and I would recommend Lovemore to everyone. Arek and Ilona are creative, professional, patient, and talented - outstanding artists!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Kim · Married on 09/25/2011

I just saw my "teasers" and I cried! They are BEAUTIFUL! This company is the the ABSOLUTE BEST at what they do. We knew from our first meeting that they were a talent but to seem them work they day of and to see those first initial pictures....I am completely blown away! You would be making a mistake not choosing LoveMore! And I say this with the utmost confidence, without seeing all my pictures.Thank you Arek & Ilona!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Maria · Married on 09/17/2011

I cannot say enough good things about LovemorePhoto!! First of all, my pictures are AMAZING! So many people at the wedding told me how amazing my photographers were as a team...in fact a lot of my friends told me they hated their photographers and wished they had known about LovemorePhoto when they got married....and that was before they even saw any of the wedding pictures! Their personality, creativity, and talent shines through from just meeting them and that is why I immediately knew when we met, that they were a good fit for us. I loved having them, being a married couple, as our photographers because I could feel the love between them and it meant a lot to me on our wedding day to be surrounded by love. Their passion for photography, love, and life is evident in their work, and I am a lifetime fan of them! I feel lucky to have crossed paths both Arek and Ilona and I can't thank them enough for capturing our special day in such a magical and beautiful way. The pictures are simply gorgeous.

Sent on 02/24/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2011

Wow! pictures are amazing and beautiful, just what every bride & groom wants. We look fantastic. Their style is photojournalistic and definitely artistic. Very talented, super nice, trustworthy and worry free. We also did an engagement session which I highly recommend. They always look for the best shot and see things with a totally different eye, prepare to be dazzled. They are dedicated to delivering what you want, will keep a time schedule and integrate themselves nicely at your event. Absolutely superb, they love what they are doing and are excited to work with their customers which is refreshing. Their work speaks for itself, which doesn't get any better than that. They are one stop shopping, hire them, don't look back and be stoked that LoveMorePhoto is shooting your Big Day.

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • Kiran & Rishi

Kiran R. · Married on 07/03/2011

I cannot speak more highly of Lovemorephoto. From day one, Arek and Ilona took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for in our photos. We used them for our engagement photos, our rehearsal dinner photos and our wedding photos, and I couldn't be happier with the end result. The photos showed such attention to detail and creativity, and they really captured every aspect of our wedding events, while blending in seamlessly (not an easy accomplishment at an Indian wedding!).

Sent on 09/11/2011

Evita · Married on 06/17/2011

We didn't use LovemorePhoto for our wedding but we did use them for our TTD photos. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome of the product! From the very beginning when we contacted them, Arek and Illona were very responsive to our emails. I mentioned that I wanted to take pictures by a waterfall and they were amazing and scouted locations for us to take photos. They sent us photos of a few waterfall locations and suggested the best spot to take pictures. Not only did we take photos by a waterfall, they found other nature areas that were breath taking. This was more than what I had asked for and I'm so glad that they found all these great places b/c our pictures came out amazing! We took pictures early in the morning right before sunrise and they were on time (we ran a little late b/c we were still getting ready..oops!) but we still managed to capture some amazing sunrise photos! They made us feel so comfortable. They are a sweet and friendly husband and wife team. They were very flexible with the dates as well. We originally had a date to take our TTD on the weekend of Hurricane Irene and we had to cancel last minute and they were able to reschedule for a date that worked with us. Our products were also delivered quickly! I was amazed at how quickly we got teasers as well as the final product. Overall, I would recommend LovemorePhoto. They have an amazing eye for awesome pictures and really easy going to work with. If we ever have any future events that require a photographer, we'd definitely work with them again! We can't thank them enough for the wonderful job that they did!

Sent on 02/26/2012
  • MrsAstudillo

Tracy A. · Married on 09/25/2010

Lovemorephoto is our one of those vendors you PRAY you find for your pictures. I can't say enough good things about Arek and Ilona. The are nothing but professional, fun to work with, reasonably priced, and we will use them for ANY photo we will need in the future. They sent us our fabulous "teaser" photos the next day, which were better then we expected. And the best part, we never even saw them practically the whole wedding. BOOK them before someone else does!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

I interviewed several photographers in the NYC area and none of them were nearly as creative and had such an eye for composition and color as Lovemorephoto. On top of that, the packages that one can choose from were much more reasonibly priced, and I felt that Arek and Ilona were much more down to earth and "real" than most of the other photographers and agents I was talking to. Arek's pictures speak for themselves- they are absolutely gorgeous and I have never felt so beautiful and glamorous as I do when I look back on the pictures he took for our engagement shoot and our wedding. He takes all of the necessary pictures that you would want in an album (so you don't have to worry about it!) and can work in many different styles- photojournalistic, editorial, artistic, traditional, etc. Arek and Ilona are also very accomodating and professional- they sent out teasers faster than any other photographer I've seen, they show up on time every time, they're discreet, and they work well even under tight time schedules (which was the case for me at my wedding). I really couldn't be happier and I really can't stop gushing over my pictures. Any time I may have the excuse to use a professional photographer in the future, I will turn to Lovemorephoto first.

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • AngnShaun

Angela · Married on 07/16/2010

I hired Arek and his wife about a month and a half before my wedding because I was unhappy with the photographer that I had previously hired. I could not be happier about my decision. Arek and his wife are two of the most likeable people ive ever met. They were not in your face like a lot of photographers are, the teasers that I recieved the next day are making me extremely anxious to get the rest of my pictures. They were phenomenal.!!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Rania · Married on 05/29/2010

We met with several photographers, but none of them demonstrated the quality or creativity that lovemorephoto did. Additionally, they were friendly and fun to work with. Ilona (Arek's wife) was wonderful helping us "pose" for certain shots so that we could maximize lighting/certain angles. We love vintage photography and Arek & Sylwek really understood our vision, which they executed extremely well for both our engagement shoot and wedding. I can't wait for some of my friends to get married so we can send them to lovemorephoto!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Jillian · Married on 05/14/2010

I cannot even begin to say how much I enjoyed my experience with Lovemore Photo. From the the very first e-mail with Arek, I was hooked. He was so responsive and was one of the few vendors who actually seemed excited by my "Trash the Dress" ideas and eager to work with me. Arek is so much fun to be around, as is his wife who acted as an assistant for him the day of the shoot. They would both do anything and everything they needed to get the best shots. Our pictures were taken at Coney Island and if we got on a ride, so did Arek, if we jumped in the ocean, so did Arek. It was such a good time and the results were unreal. The pictures absolutely took my breath away! My only regret- that we didn't have him booked for the wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2010
  • I

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2010

LoveMorePhoto was beyond amazing. My husband and I feel so lucky that we found Arek and Ilona! Arek was amazing to work with, and he is beyond creative. They didn't miss a single moment, but were never in the way. He has an incredible vision, and we received teasers less than 24 hours after the wedding. Choosing LoveMorePhoto was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 05/03/2010
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/21/2009

My husband & I are grateful for this website in providing us this recommendation because we cannot stop receiving great comments on how professional, classy, timeless, elegant photos Arek & team provide. From the first portfolio we saw to the very last phone call the day before the event it was always a pleasure and never had a moment of doubt that our pictures would not be anything but perfect. We definitely extend our gratitute because these are our memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2009

I cannot recommend these guys more! They seriously went above and beyond our expectations and I could not be happier with my wedding photos! They are truly exquisite. Throughout the process, Arek and Sylwek were extremely professional and kind. In the beginning, they came to our house and I knew right from that first meeting that they understood what an important decision this is for a bride and groom. It wasn't a hard sell. They encouraged us to take our time. Upon meeting them, I felt confident that they understood our aesthetic and I felt completely at ease, knowing they would capture our wedding in a modern, beautiful way. They really tried to get to know what we were looking for, so that the finished product would be exactly what we hoped. And it was! Arek and Sylwek took the most GORGEOUS photos and were an absolute pleasure to work with. At the wedding, people started calling them the 'photo ninjas' because they managed to capture EVERYTHING — half the time without being seen. They didn't miss a thing! And both photographers were so kind and polite to everyone. The photographers were always easy to contact and responsive. They arrived on time for both our at-home meeting and on the wedding day. And the photos were delivered exactly when promised. Truly professional.
    LoveMore's prices are well below what other photographers charge and I suspect that as they grow their business, they will charge more. I feel truly fortunate to have worked with Arek and Sylwek. My husband and I are in awe of the stunning photography and attention to detail. These guys really know what they're doing. I HIGHLY and wholeheartedly recommend LoveMore.

Sent on 07/09/2009
  • F

Aliya · Married on 05/24/2009

I would use Arek and lovemorephoto again IN A HEARTBEAT! Amazing service, amazing photos. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2009

K · Married on 05/23/2009

I was very pleased with Lovemorephoto's professionalism and commitment to work with me on my wedding. I didn't require a day long photographer and in fact only for two hours. Lovemorephoto was able work something out and I am so pleased with his work. I greatly appreciate his business and would highly recommend him. Its rare to find a photographer who was willing to work with my schedule. Before I stumbled on his website, many photographers who I called were not easily flexible with their time or cost for the event. Again, I'm very happy with the service.

Sent on 06/10/2009

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

Lovemorephoto was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! Not only are the professional and great to work with, but they are AMAZING photographers and beyond talented. I love every picture they took and I would reccomend them to anyone who is looking for unique and incredible pictures. I was beyond happy with the combination of regular wedding photographs and the photojournalistic type that I personally love. You will get more than your moneys worth with these photographers and they will highly surpass any expectations you may have.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Dorota · Married on 04/26/2009

LoveMorePhoto is great! I highly recommend them for any occasion! Photos are beautiful and excellent quality!

Sent on 05/15/2009

Alisa · Married on 12/27/2008

Omg..i cant say enough about these photographers!!!! Just look at the pics and you can see how amazing they are! Everything was great! They were on time even early!!!that was a big plus! Every time i had a question after before the wedding or after about the pics..i got responces right away! They did everything i wanted and more! Very creative and talented!!!! Loved my pics! thank you guys!! will always recommend you to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2009