Nancy Lobo Designs Reviews

Nancy Lobo Designs 3
Nancy Lobo Designs 4
Nancy Lobo Designs 5

Alyssa · Married on 08/13/2016

Nancy of Lovely Stems Floral did the flowers for my wedding this past August in La Jolla and they were so beautiful. From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, Nancy was so easy to work with. She was prepared at the consultation with a mock-up that was exactly what I was looking for, and the flowers she created for the actual wedding were amazing. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful all of the flowers and tablescapes were. Nancy is so sweet, she’s very responsive, and her prices were great. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2016

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and provided insightful feedback throughout the whole process. She made planning easy and effortless! She was prompt to deliver the flowers and did an amazing job. She went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Nancy!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Meagan · Married on 07/09/2016

Nancy was great. She took my ideas and turned them into something I could have never imagined. My flowers were more than I could have ever asked for and Nancy was just the best to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Judi · Married on 05/14/2016

Nancy with Lovey Stems was wonderful!! I highly recommend Nancy. It is only 2 days after our wedding and I felt compelled to take a moment to share our experience. We received so many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful they were. We had a modern rustic theme and Nancy understood my vision immediately. I met Nancy at a bridal show that I just "stopped by" on my way to a luncheon. I am so glad I did. As soon as I met her I felt comfortable with her. As we planned, she was continually accommodating, even offering to come by our house to pick up some small vases we wanted to use vs. asking us to come into her shop. She was flexible and understanding when we were making appointments. She did an excellent job communicating through the whole process and is just a very nice person. She executed our vision to perfection, AND, her pricing was very reasonable. I cant say enough about Nancy and Lovely Stems. Thank You Nancy for making everything beautiful and stress-free.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Both my now-husband and I agree that Nancy was THE SINGLE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!

We started out the planning process pretty darn set on doing our own flowers, because we had a strict budget and everyone knows professional flowers are supposed to be crazy expensive. Our wedding planner convinced us to take one flower meeting, which was with Nancy, and THANK GOD we did.

We were very upfront that cost was a big issue for us. She instantly got the vibe we were going for, based on a few photos on my pinterest. She was full of ideas on how to minimize cost while retaining the look we wanted. She happened to have a mock-up she had done for another wedding, which she showed us, and it was so gorgeous and we thought "Oh no, we'll never be able to afford it" but SHE TOTALLY MADE IT WORK FOR US!! She also gave us a 10% discount for paying the bill in full early.

On the day of, she went way above and beyond our expectations! She got there early and set everything up herself. We had given her paint samples of our wedding colors, and she totally nailed it. The bridesmaids' bouquets were much fuller than we had expected based on our minimal order. We could only afford one "small" arrangement for our ceremony arch, but she delivered two huge arrangements. I had wanted to get some drapey white fabric for the arch too, but I just never got around to it. When I showed up and the arch was draped exactly the way I had imagined, I was like !!!. Turned out Nancy had somehow read my mind and set it up for us, without us ever asking for it.

At the wedding, everyone kept complimenting us on our florals and we were just like "Nancy's the bomb." Everyone wanted to take home centerpieces. The flowers made our budget wedding look super classy and expensive.

So for anyone thinking about doing their own flowers because of cost, take a meeting with Nancy and you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy went above and beyond when it and to our wedding flowers! I was absurd BLOWN away! Plus, she is one of the nicest people I have ever met! She made our fairytale wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy did an absolutely stunning job with our flowers! She made our venue look absolutely soft and romantic just how we wanted! She was one of the most friendly people I have ever met and I would always choose to work with her in the future! I would recommend her to any Bride and groom who wants their vision to come to life :-)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Caroline · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy was great to work with. She worked with our budget and made recommendations based on the type of flowers that would be in bloom closer to our wedding date. Nancy was very professional during the whole process and made herself available any time we needed her. The floral arrangements turned our great and I loved how my bouquet turned out! Go with Lovely Stem Floral for floral services for your wedding or any occasion. She truly perfected her craft. Thank you so much Nancy!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Karla · Married on 12/12/2015

Nancy, from Lovely Stems Floral, paid attention to all my ideas and offered suggestions when I was unsure of which flowers to use. She was able to get the flowers I dreamt of even when they weren’t in season. The service she provided went above and beyond my expectation! I was blown away on my wedding day to see my vision come to life. From my bouquet to table center pieces, everything was what I hoped for and more. Lovely Stems Floral also provided different colors of roses for my bridal shower to make flower crowns. I highly recommend Lovely Stems Floral as a florist vendor because you could see just how much time and effort Nancy put in to make everything perfect.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Sayra · Married on 11/07/2015

Lovely Stem Floral - I highly recommend Nancy and her team. She works with your budget and vision of what you want. I'm so happy I had her do my centerpieces. Everyone loved the flower arrangements.

Sent on 11/30/2015

meliisa · Married on 10/10/2015

We met Nancy at the Bridal Expo in Escondido. My mom and I were instantly drawn to her gorgeous arrangements, bubbly personality and floral insight. We setup to met Nancy in April for our first consultation. (our wedding was October 10th). My mom and I were warmly greeted with champagne and a sample bridesmaid arrangement with colors and flowers that I had picked and emailed prior to our first meeting. Nancy has grown up in the floral industry and was very knowledgeable in suggesting flowers within our budget while still maintaining my vision. Nancy was so amazing to work with through the whole planning process, and was very responsive as I came up with new ideas or had specific questions. I really enjoyed this part of the wedding planning process and I have Nancy to thank! I look forward to using Lovely Stems in the future and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jill · Married on 10/09/2015

Nancy from Lovely Stems provided absolutely stunningly beautiful flowers for our wedding October 9, 2015! The centerpieces were gorgeous as well as my bouquet and attendants flowers. The petals on the grass worked out beautifully! Nancy went above and beyond from the very start -- she took the initiative to preview my Pinterest page before our first meeting and she made a sample bouquet of exactly what I was envisioning! The flowers were everything we had hoped for and appreciate Nancy for making our vision a reality at a reasonable cost! She is very responsive and works late in the evening responding to e-mails :) I definitely recommend Lovely Stems!

Jill Widtfeldt-Ryback

Sent on 10/16/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/26/2015

Nancy at Lovely Stems was thoughtful in her ideas. She listened to me, sought feedback on her concepts, and delivered absolutely stunning results. Her pricing was very good - amazing value. My family members took the flowers home after the wedding, and the arrangements were in good condition over a week later - after a very hot outdoor wedding and reception! Even the photographer was impressed with the flowers.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Stella · Married on 09/19/2015

Lovely Stems Floral was recommended to me by a fellow bride who hired them for her wedding. It happened at the most opportune time as the person I originally hired to handle my florals backed out at the very last minute! Feeling stressed to find a new florist quickly, Nancy Lobo from Lovely Stems came to the rescue!

I first met with her in her office in Oceanside and got a positive vibe from her right away! She was so warm and friendly and made my fiance and I feel immediately confident in her services as she had provided a sample centerpiece based on my vision that very first meeting! The florals were absolutely gorgeous and her pricing was extremely reasonable in comparison to other florists I researched. As the big day approached, I had so many different ideas floating in my head that I must have sent Nancy a million emails with different photos and questions on how to make my vision come to life. She was so great about responding with quotes and suggestions, it made it a very easy process throughout all the stress brides experience during planning!

On the day of, I was in awe with how gorgeous everything turned out! Nancy took care of all the big details and small, and even surprised me with some spreads across our sweetheart table that I hadn't even originally requested! I truly loved how she made my fairy tale wedding come to life with all of the romantic and breathtaking floral design. I would highly recommend Lovely Stems Floral to any couple looking for stress free planning, great pricing, and incredible results for their special day!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/19/2015

Nancy was prompt in responding to my email inquiry (unlike too many others), met with me privately, took my ideas seriously. She was both professional and personal. I sent her pictures and the flower arch turned out EVEN better than what I had in mind! Not only did she do the flowers in my price range, but I got to keep everything. Then, she made the finishing touches on my flowers to make sure it met her high standard. They were absolutely gorgeous! She even matched them to my wedding bouquets (which were done by a different vendor). I wish she could make me a "real touch" arch to look exactly like my wedding arch. I'd love to see it every day! Cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • DanLovesJess

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

There are not enough good things I can say about Nancy and Lovely Stems. She came highly recommended by my wedding planner and lived up to the hype. From the first meeting, she was so warm and approachable. She had even taken the time to discuss with my planner the look, feel, color, and budget I was going for and came to the initial meeting with a beautiful mock up to help us visualize! She was sensitive to my financial constraints, which were tight. I had no idea what specific flowers I wanted, but Nancy had wonderful suggestions to help me through the process. At the end of the meeting, she sent me home with the gorgeous arrangement!

My color palette was targeting variations of corals and peaches, which proved to be a bit of a challenge (especially for a very particular bride). Nancy was so patient with me I tried make sure the flowers were not too red or too hot pink or too orange. She listened intently as we evaluated the right type of greenery to accent. Not only did she listen, she cared. When the big day arrived, the flowers were perfect! She was there early to set up and deliver the bouquets and boutonnieres so I never had to be stressed about not having everything in time for photos. Thank you Nancy for being such an amazing artist and partner through this process! I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Nancy from Lovely Stems Floral! She was very accommodating of my budget and so responsive and easy to talk to. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral decorations she created for my wedding were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and she completely understood the vision of bright, fun flowers that I was going for. Nancy was also so helpful and flexible in setting everything up on the day of the wedding even when there was a problem with another vendor's delivery of the ceremony arch. She truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was a happy bride and her love for what she does is so evident. If you're in need of a florist, don't wait any longer to book Lovely Stems! :)

Sent on 07/23/2015

Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

Nancy was extremely personable, easy to get in contact with, and her flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! She understood my vision from the very beginning and put me at ease that everything would get done correctly and beautifully! I couldn't keep track of how many people came up to me at our reception asking who did the flowers because they were that stunning!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Sonya · Married on 04/12/2015

Jeff and I just got married in April and we absolutely love love LOVED all the floral arrangements that Nancy put together for us! After extensive research and emailing with several florists in the area, we decided to work with Nancy for our floral needs because she was super sweet when we met with her and she could meet all of our requests. She understood my budget and was able to stay within it yet still making beautiful floral arrangements.

On our wedding day, she was there on time and ready to set up. She made sure everything was perfect and in place. Everything looked gorgeous!!! I loved the center spray and the little side sprays that she put together for the gazebo, which were easy for the coordinators at the venue to take down and move over to the sweetheart table at the reception. She coordinated with the cake vendors to place beautiful blossoms on our wedding cake. Every single table looked gorgeous and just as I had envisioned with the assorted vases and jars with all the flowers that we had talked about and the colors that I wanted. It was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything at all!

Nancy's work is truly impeccable and she really listens to the bride and groom for what they want to see. I could feel her genuine excitement for us. She also gave great suggestions and ideas when we met to discuss logistics and details. She also thought of the little things too, for example the toss bouquet that I forgot to order and also labeling every boutonniere so that we knew which ones were for the groom, the groomsmen, and for the parents of the bride and groom. I loved the floral arrangements so much, I made sure to have them all packed and brought back home with me! They are absolutely beautiful and so gorgeous! We can not thank Nancy enough and highly recommend her as a florist for your wedding or special event needs!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Liway · Married on 12/13/2014

Lovely Stems floral provided flowers for the bridal party and reception hall. The bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were made with fresh flowers. The center pieces for the reception were beautiful arrangements of fresh flowers. The smell of the flowers filled our home after the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Erin · Married on 11/23/2014

Nancy was a complete lifesaver with my wedding last month. I was planning a wedding, in 2 months, from across the country, and Nancy was able to research and make suggestions as I tried to make decisions on the fly. We had a couple conference calls and handled the rest over email (my preference) and the example photos I sent her really helped guide my vision. Even when I asked for changes in quantity and type of vessels for the flowers (I had trouble making up my mind), she adjusted everything with ease and never made me feel like I was bothering her or making things difficult (which I was). The flowers were absolutely beautiful; a mix of white rose-type flowers with rosette succulents and eucalyptus and seeded juke, and I enjoyed them for several days after the wedding. They had some serious staying power! For the reception I kept the tabletops pretty plain and ended up increasing the number of floral arrangements and they made for a dramatic and luxurious tablescape. Totally exceeded my expectations.

I found her through San Diego Style Weddings and I believe she's fairly new (I couldn't find a Yelp review, I basically live off Yelp) but I can see her doing very well. She will go the extra mile for you and will be a great team member to have on your side. She truly cares about her clients and delivers results. Thanks, Nancy!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/18/2014

Lovely Stems consists of one woman who is so kind and really has an appreciation for flowers and her work. She is easy going, personable and professional. I contacted her with two months left to go before my big day. She listened to what I wanted, I showed her pictures and I put the rest in her hands. I didn't want to stress about my flowers. She completely took care of me and I didn't have to worry about a thing. All of my centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres came out beautiful. She worked directly with my wedding planner for timing. My flowers even lasted for 2 weeks. I was able to enjoy them after we got back from our honeymoon. Now I have taken my bouquet and dried the roses to preserve them. I recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any type of event.

Sent on 11/03/2014

kedda · Married on 10/12/2014

Nancy at lovely stems floral was amazing! She took my ideas for my wedding and made it into something more beautiful and magical than I could have imagined. She is very personable and professional and takes time to listen to it is that you want and even researches to find you the best flowers at the best price. Everything for our wedding done by her and her team was perfect. impeccable. And I HIGHLY reccommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2014

A few of my bridesmaids bouquets were starting to brown and wilt as soon as the flowers arrived. I know it was extra hot that day but I felt like the flowers weren't as fresh as they could have been. Overall it was a great service, though.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kieran · Married on 07/07/2016

YES!!! Nancy is a super sweet, professional florist. She is extremely knowledgeable and perfectly understood my vision. Everything she created for our wedding was absolutely gorgeous! We were on a tight budget, and she helped us create the same look we wanted with inexpensive flowers - which really meant a lot to us. On our wedding day, she delivered our bouquets to where us girls were getting ready, then delivered and set up the rest at the ceremony, and there was no extra delivery charge! She is truly amazing and made the flower aspect of our wedding completely beautiful and worry-free. Thank you!!! <3

Sent on 07/10/2016