Lovely Scribe Calligraphy Reviews

7 | Sparta, NJ

7 Reviews for Lovely Scribe Calligraphy

7 Lovely Scribe Calligraphy Reviews

I used Leigh at Lovely Scribe Calligraphy to do my inner and outer envelopes. My wedding is on 10/25 of this year and I am SO excited to send out my invitations in a few weeks because they look beyond beautiful! Leigh was so professional and helpful! It was such a pleasure to work with her. I would recommend her to everyone! If I can scrounge up the extra money come October, I want to do more business with her and have her do my table cards. Such a lovely experience!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! It was a pleasure working with you!

Corissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Words can not express how beautiful my envelopes came out. I already have received several comments back about the calligraphy. People couldnt believe how perfect every letter was written. They actually thought a printer did it, i told them no... Leigh is that good. They are so beautiful done and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Thank you so much for them!!!

Christina · Married on 10/05/2013

Perfectly perfect! We could not have asked for anything more! We used Lovely Scribe for our wedding invitations, table cards and favor cards and will definitely be recommending to everyone. Leigh's talent for calligraphy is impeccable and we look forward to using her in the future.

Brie · Married on 07/20/2013

Leigh is the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. She addressed our save the date, inner and outer envelopes for invitations. They came out perfect. I couldn't have ask for more. She worked with us and our time frame to make sure that everything was done. We even purchased a custom made stamp that is perfect. I highly recommend her to any bride that is looking for a calligrapher. She is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/25/2013

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brie! It's been my pleasure working with you.

PeggyAnne · Married on 06/29/2013

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding invitations! Upon receiving our invitations our guests were in awe with the beauty of both the outer and inner envelopes!! We received many phone calls complimenting the outstanding calligraphy created by Lovely Scribe. Each envelope was a work of art!! Lovely Scribe Calligraphy provided wonderful service and gave our wedding invitations an added elegance. We would highly recommend using any service provided by Lovely Scribe!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, PeggyAnne!

Caitlin · Married on 12/29/2012

I was genuinely impressed by the unique elegance that Leigh’s calligraphy brought to our wedding invitations.  She has truly raised the bar, as our invitations set an impressive standard for what our friends and family will be expecting on the big day. It is amazing how this artful detail creates such a significant added value.  I couldn’t have been happier with Leigh’s efficiency, accuracy, and overall expertise to give our invitations the one of a kind, standout appearance that we were looking for!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with the shimmery Stardream envelopes!

Desiree · Married on 09/02/2011

The Lovely Scribe was able to do my invitations in a timely manner and was very flexible with any address issues that I had. The price couldn't be beat. We really researched each aspect of our wedding to find the best bargain while keeping the quality. She was great in both categories. The invitations were beautiful and the perfect touch to set the tone for our wedding. It really adds something special to your invitations and your guests will certainly notice. I will use The Lovely Scribe again for future occassions!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your invitations were stunning!