Lovely Leaf Studio Reviews

9 | Tustin, CA

9 Reviews for Lovely Leaf Studio

Danielle · Married on 08/07/2010

I can't say enough good things. Not only were the photos EXACTLY what we wanted, but I was so hugely complimented, so wonderfully received by these women, so overwhellmed by their love and helpfulness and smiles and appreciation for my family and how BEAUTIFULLY they shot our big day. I seriously can't say enough good things. Alice and I text from the first day we met and then after when we did our engagment photos until we shot our wedding. I am very pleased to call her a friend who was super encouraging when I was nervous to "vogue" out and she blew me away with her eye. By far topped our experience with their love and compassion. Thanks so much I can never say it enough. Ugh I'm gonna cry now!! :)

Sent on 09/01/2010

Kelli-Rae · Married on 05/30/2010

Alice and Serena from Lovely Leaf did such an amazing job on our Encore Wedding shoot. I loved thier artistic point of view and how they could find really great spots to shoot and how easy it was to take some really beautiful pictures. I would reccommend them to anyone that wants more than just your "typical" wedding pictures. These girls turn your wedding into art that should be framed and hung in an art gallery.

Sent on 07/16/2010

Mary · Married on 11/14/2009

Alice’s Encore Session was truly one of the highlights of my wedding experience. The day we were married went by so fast and was filled with so much excitement – in between the events for the day and taking pictures with friends and relatives, we barely had time to eat! It was so nice to know afterward we still had our Encore Session and would be taking more intimate and creative pictures with Alice. She did an amazing job finding a unique area to shoot and coaching us on how to make the photos creative without going overboard =)

I definitely recommend all newlyweds to invest in an Encore Session with Alice – we absolutely love our pictures!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Darla · Married on 06/27/2009

Recently, my husband and I had the privilege of doing an Encore photo session with Alice Hu. I got a second chance to get all dolled up and wear my wedding dress and my husband got all dressed up in his nice suit and we got to relive our wedding day together again. It was really fun and relaxed and Alice was really professional and a lot of fun herself!

I would recommend an Encore session with Alice to all married couples. It's a great way to capture memories of your special day all over again!

Alice is an incredible photographer and has an amazing talent for capturing the best moments!

Sent on 04/09/2010

Sharon · Married on 09/12/2008

ONE WORD: BEAUTIFUL!!
    ACTUALLY...MANY WORDS: EXCEPTIONAL, AMAZING, INCOMPARABLE AND ON AND ON. WORKING WITH ALICE WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
    MY HUSBAND AND I DID AN ENCORE SESSION WITH ALICE AND WE WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF HER PICTURES. OUR ORIGINAL WEDDING DAY PHOTOGRAPHER AND PICTURES TURNED OUT TO BE ANYTHING BUT AMAZING. ONCE I SAW THE PICTURES ALICE TOOK...I CRIED. SHE TRULY CAPTURED OUR HAPPINESS AND LOVE. I AM SO GLAD WE HAD THIS OPPORTUNITY.

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND HER FOR ALL YOUR PICTURE TAKING NEEDS. SHE IS TRULY AMAZING AND THE TURNAROUND IS FANTASTIC AND SUPER FAST. 50 THUMBS UP!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Cecilia · Married on 07/26/2008

Serena does AMAZING work! I love her style and opted to fly her up to the Bay Area for our wedding instead of finding someone local. She is also professional but fun at the same time, so our poses and photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2008

Alice and Tim did a fantastic job! Alice took our engagement photos and I think they are the only photos I'd ever had taken that ever really liked. Then we got the wedding photos and they were even better. I got comments like "you two look like models" and "these photos could be in a wedding magazine". And yet they had a simple, classic charm, which was exactly what we were looking for. Alice and Tim were also a joy to have at the wedding. They fit right in and were wonderful to work with, flexible, and lots of fun. We got our picture incredibly fast (one week!), and got all of the digital rights included with the package we got. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/02/2009

Shannon · Married on 05/14/2011

We used Lovely Leaf Studio for our wedding in May and were extremely pleased with our interaction with them and the pictures from the day. The photographers, Serena & Alice, are both professionals and both have a keen eye for artistic, classy photographs. After receiving the photos back from the wedding, we found amazing picture after amazing picture. They know the exact types of photos that brides and grooms want taken and execute them with amazing precision. They are great at giving direction to the people being photographed so there were no awkward moments of confusion while families fumbled around looking for things to do. I would recommend Lovely Leaf Studio based on the personalities of Serena and Alice alone, but after seeing their pictures from our wedding, I know we picked the prefect photographers for the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Serena and Alice are really easy to work with and will go with whatever style you decide! They are great at capturing all the right moments and take beautiful detail shots! We had a lot of fun having them as our photographers and would recommend them to others! They took the time to really get our wedding featured, so that was really wonderful for all my vendors as well! Super nice and accommodating, just wish we had some more time for photos ;)
    Thank You Lovely Leaf for capturing my special day!

Sent on 03/02/2012