Lovely Humans PDX Reviews

Lovely Humans PDX 6
Lovely Humans PDX 7

Ashley Siemieniec · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Engagement photo hair/makeup

Great experience and they had a lot of flexibility with an early morning start time.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/08/2018

Nanielle and Cate are an amazing team! They are incredibly adorable and they make you feel like a life long friend even if you've just met them. They were so easy to communicate with, through email and in person. Their work is beautiful too! Cate is a wiz with hair and Nanielle has an eye for color and together they will make you feel beautiful and confident. I hired them for my wedding and they worked on me, the bride, my mom, and my bridesmaids. All of us were so happy with the end results and we felt so beautiful. They were one of the best parts of my wedding day! I would definitely recommend Lovely Humans PDX to any family or friend. Thank you, Nanielle and Cate, for everything!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lovely Humans PDX's reply:

Miranda, you are so very welcome!
    It was such a joy to be a part of your special day.

Tegan · Married on 08/11/2018

Had such a good time with Nanielle! She did such a wonderful job with my makeup for my engagement shoot. The photos turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Paige · Married on 08/05/2018

Cate did an amazing job on my hair and my four bridesmaids' hair, and was great to have around as we prepped! She ran right on schedule and even helped my mom with her hair when there was extra time. I did a trial with Cate about a month before my wedding day; she gave me great ideas and I loved the style. Once we got to my wedding day, she seamlessly incorporated a hair comb I had added since the trial and I loved the look. I had a family friend do my makeup so I didn't work with Nan directly on my wedding day, but she handled the initial scheduling/contract and was great to work with. Highly recommend working with Lovely Humans!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Lovely Humans PDX 8
    Lovely Humans PDX 9

Nikki · Married on 07/28/2018

Cate and Nanielle were absolutely amazing! Their gorgeous hair and makeup work was so carefully done, the communication was perfect and they were so much fun to work with. Cate is my regular hair stylist and she’s always done an incredible job. Preparing for my wedding, she cut my hair and it grew out perfectly on my wedding day; She knew exactly what to do. Both Nanielle and Cate did wonders with my bridesmaids; making them shine, highlighting their individual personalities, feel confident and incredibly beautiful. My mom has a skin condition which Nanielle expertly worked with to give her the confidence she needed. As for my makeup and makeup trial, Nanielle was a great listener, a talented artist and a true professional. They both were! I loved the way I looked and our wedding pictures turned out really well. Lastly, my large group of six bridesmaids, my mother and I was expertly done in on time and as scheduled. They were just amazing! I would highly recommend both Nanielle and Cate for any hair and makeup needs for any occasion.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Lovely Humans PDX 10
    Lovely Humans PDX 11
    Lovely Humans PDX 12
    Lovely Humans PDX 13
    Lovely Humans PDX 14

Claudette · Married on 10/14/2017

Nanielle is a total pro! She really took the time to really listen to my needs and brought my vision to life. She's an expert at choosing appropriate colors and products best suited to your needs. I love that she can custom blend foundation and powder that perfectly matches your skin tone. Nanielle made me feel beautiful on my special day. Look no further for a fantastic makeup artist for any occasion!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Nanielle did an beautiful job on my makeup, my bridesmaid's and my mother and mother-in-law's (8 people total - she was an absolute champion)! In addition to looking incredible for my wedding, Nan also was calm, kind, funny and professional throughout. I was pretty relaxed throughout the wedding planning process, but in the hours leading up to my wedding I was surprised by how nervous I got. Sitting in Nanielle's chair while she calmly did my make up reminded me to take a step back and relax. It did not hurt that I looked absolutely wonderful 45 minutes later, while still managing to look like me. Thank you Nanielle for being part of such a special day.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Marisa · Married on 08/31/2016

Nan is amazing! She really listens to exactly what you want and does such an amazing job and multiple different types of looks! She uses fantastic products and you can tell she really loves what she does! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2013

Nanielle is a wonderfully talented makeup artist. She will combine her wealth of knowledge and years of experience with your personal needs to provide just the look you are going for. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Becky · Married on 06/04/2017

Nanielle did an amazing job for my bridal makeup! She also did the makeup for the bridal party - and everyone looked great! She was very personable and took time to understand the look I wanted. Nanielle also recommended a local hair stylist, Cate, who did my hair & bridal party hair the day of as well. They worked very well together and everyone was very happy with their makeup and hair styles.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

Nanielle takes pride in her work and wants to make her clients happy. She is very professional and does fantastic work. I would absolutely hire her again. She goes above and beyond!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2012

Nan did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup. I was very happy with the results, and would suggest her to anyone interested in a beautiful, polished look for any special occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2016