Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup Reviews

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Liz was very responsive and easy to get a hold of leading up to the wedding. She had good suggestions and was great to work with! Katelyn and Amy were very friendly and did a good job with everyone's hair. Everyone looked great and liked their hair style. The only negative part of the experience is that both Amy and Katelyn were about 30minutes late on the wedding day and the time they projected was a bit off so we got behind on timing for pictures and the last few girls, including myself (bride) had to rush through hair quickly to make sure to be able to make first look photos. They also spent way too long on a few hairstyles ~1.25 hours on the maid of honor, which further got other bridesmaids behind on hair schedule. So I would recommend that once a timeline is set the stylists make sure to only spend x amount of time per person to ensure that all bridesmaids are able to get their hair done and get an equal hairstyle and make sure to arrive on time or early to the venue.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Dear Nicole,
    Thanks so much for your review and for bringing these things to light. While I would have loved to receive this feedback in our email communications after the wedding, I do also understand that sometimes it is hard to mention these things to someone directly.
    After reviewing some of the circumstances of the day, I am putting some new processes and procedures in place to better prevent some of these things in the future. I definitely appreciate my artists' attention to detail but we will be working on timing!
    Thanks again so much for your feedback and for this opportunity to create some additional standards to better help service our clients in the future!