Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup Reviews

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 5
Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 6
Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup 7

Katy · Married on 06/17/2017

Liz did 7 people's makeup for our wedding. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to any emails and a lot of fun. All of the ladies in my wedding party looked amazing and the makeup looked wonderful all day long.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Thank you Katy! You all looked amazing! Xoxo

carlene · Married on 06/10/2017

I had Liz and her team do my wedding hair and makeup...it was amazing....They were incredibly easy to work with and fun...they did hair and make-up on girls from the ages of 12 to the mother of bride. And everyone looked great and was incredibly happy with it. I know that hair and make up can be an expense that people may not want to spend...BUT THIS WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY !!! I loved my look and my hair !!!! I will be using her for my step-daughters homecomings and proms for sure....I highly recommend their services....

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aww thank you so much! We loved working with you, your friends and your family!! Congratulations again!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a brunch wedding and Liz had no problem starting early in the morning to accommodate everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Liz. She was very flexible on scheduling since I lived in another state part time leading up to the wedding. She and her colleague were able to do hair and makeup for many in my bridal party. She was also able to give me exactly what I was looking for! Would highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2017

Liz did my hair for my wedding this past week and she was nothing but amazing to work with. She was extremely easy to talk with and listened to every request that I mentioned. I would recommend her for your next event for hair or makeup.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie!! It was wonderful to meet you and work with you! xoxo!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

Liz was amazing! She was super easy to work with and did fabulous work! I wish I lived closer so I could use her for all events! Thank you for helping make my wedding so perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! You looked amazing! And you know where to find us whenever you come to visit!

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

Liz was my hair stylist for my wedding and she was amazing! Very sweet and talented--a total joy to work with! I showed her two photos and explained what I liked about each and she was able to give me the exact hair style I wanted. On my day-of, a certain section of my hair wasn't "working" with the style and she came up with an even better placement for it. I was so so so happy with her, as were the girls who got their hair done by her. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You're so sweet!! And you looked beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

Liz is very talented and patient! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! All the best!

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

Liz did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was very easy to work with and came to our event venue which made the day super stress free for me and my wedding party. Her work is top quality, I would highly recommend her for your next hair/makeup need!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You're so sweet! It was so much fun working with you and your girls!! You looked amazing!

Molly · Married on 10/08/2016

Liz did my wedding makeup and I absolutely loved it. I wasn't able to do a test run because I got into town only 2 days before the event. Even so, she was super patient and worked with me the day-of to perfect colors and make me 100% happy. It was a great experience and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You looked beautiful! Thank you for trusting me on your big day! xoxo!

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Very professional and flexible makeup service. Resonable pricing. Was able to work in additional people and location changes with grace! Thank you Liz!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You're more than welcome! You and your girls were wonderful! Congratulations!

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2016

Liz did such an INCREDIBLE job helping myself, my mom, and my girls all look beautiful for my wedding day! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Julie · Married on 06/11/2016

I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with Lovely Elegance Hair and Makeup for my wedding. Liz did an amazing job on the makeup for all the bridesmaids my mother in law and my hair and makeup. It the day was 90 degrees and everyone's hair and makeup lasted through the heat and long hours of dancing. Liz was always quick to respond to any inquires and was very accommodating when it came to adding another girl for hair and having to split where we were getting ready due to not being able to get to the final location until early afternoon. She was really great when it came to having to travel to a different location half way through the day. All the girls looked beautiful. I could not reccomend her enough!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

I worked with Liz for my wedding make-up and hair and was thrilled with her professionalism, communication and skill-set in her craft. I could not have been happier with the end result! She was willing to come to my in-laws to do my trial and then arrived promptly at my hotel room the morning of the big day to do my hair and make-up as well as my mothers and all of my bridesmaids. She kept the morning running smoothly despite a few scheduling mishaps on our part. She listened to my description of how I wanted to look and was able to deliver in stunning fashion. I would highly recommend working with Lovely Elegance as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful meeting you, your friends and family! Congratulations!

Kayleigh · Married on 05/14/2016

Liz was wonderful! She listened to what I wanted and delivered 110%. She was also very flexible, as people watched others get theirs done and decided they wanted their make up done too! She was able to complete anyone who wanted it, and the girls makeup all turned out beautiful!
    Liz was fantastic and I would suggest her to anyone that asked!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

You're so sweet! Thank you! Congratulations and I'm so happy to have been a part of your big day! You looked amazing!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Liz did a fantastic job doing my makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding back in April! I was extremely pleased with how it turned out and it looked great in my wedding photos. I would definitely recommend her to others!! She is so friendly and awesome to work with!! :) Thanks Liz!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations and all my best!

Alissa · Married on 04/02/2016

Great! On time and efficient! Made the day smooth and our morning enjoyable!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Glad everything was perfect! Thank you for letting me take care of your girls!

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2015

Liz is absolutely wonderful. She is very accommodating and flexible. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I love that she came to me for both my trial and wedding day. It makes things less stressful. I highly recommend Liz to any bride for wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! You looked beautiful! xoxoxo!

Erika Chitko · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!!

Liz and her team made my free absolutely beautiful and bridal!! It was so fun working with her, highly recommend!!

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

Hair & Make-Up

Liz did a really nice job. When I was first looking for vendors, I received no responses from others. In the emails, I indicated that I have a slightly different facial structure (higher cheekbones) and almond shaped eyes (I am of Asian descent) so I was searching for someone who was willing to work with that. Thank goodness Liz exists because she was responsive and came to my rescue after having difficulty finding anyone (I either didn't hear back or kept getting handed off to someone else). Bizarre. Anyway, Liz was so professional, efficient, and dedicated. I wanted my make-up to be natural and to look/feel like myself on the day of. She made me feel at ease and listened to. Maybe too well! In the pictures, the make-up looked light/barely there, so a little more pop would have been great. Otherwise, she went the extra mile and even gave me a lip gloss for reapplying on the day of. She did my hair effortlessly and perfected it on the wedding day. It held up all night even with all of the dancing. I highly recommend her and her services if you want someone you can trust!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 05/27/2018

Hair stayed in place perfectly!

Christine was fantastic! Everyone's hair looked beautiful AND stayed in place all day and night (no easy feat considering it was 90+ outside and we drove on the highway in a school bus with the windows down). We were so, so happy.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Liz did airbrush makeup for my bridal party as well as my hair for my wedding. During the trial she was super flexible & helped me come up with a perfect updo. As for the makeup, she's AMAZING! All the girls in the bridal party were very impressed & happy with how flawless and elegant their makeup looked. Liz is very professional & personal at the same time. She works well under pressure & does great with bigger parties!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you! So happy everyone loved it! They looked amazing!

Jessica · Married on 01/23/2016

I looked long and hard to find someone who I could afford (who would come to our hotel on the day) and who did a truly beautiful job, and Liz was the best value for money hair and makeup provider I could find! During my trial she let me try out false eyelashes, and I'm glad I did. On the day my hair stayed up and in place all night. And I never got a bobby pin headache, which is pretty miraculous!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

Yay for perfect hair and no headaches! You looked beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

wedding day hair and make up

I had an easy time communicating with LovelyElegance pre-wedding. I appreciated flexible scheduling for my hair/make up trial. Really glad we took the time to do a trial as it took a few tries to get the hair style I was looking for.

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

Liz was very flexible and traveled to me for both my trial and the wedding day. She listened to my feedback and made adjustments accordingly. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful as well!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Lovely Elegance Hair & Makeup's reply:

So glad we were able to get everything perfect for you and your girls! You looked wonderful!