45 Reviews for love & you studios

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Inese and Matthew with Love & You Studios were recommended to us by both our wedding planner Maria with Top Event Planner and Thu with Lace and Stems Wedding & Florals. We immediately booked them to do our wedding photography for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at the Avenue of the Arts. Since we decided not to do a first look and our ceremony was later in the evening, we booked a separate post wedding session at the beach. Inese and Matthew's responsiveness and professionalism via email and text made the whole process so pleasant and enjoyable. They were very accommodating to every request we made and suggested the perfect location for what we were looking for to have our post wedding photo session. The most delightful parts were the seriously speedy sneak peeks delivered after each event while still fresh in everybody's mind & then when the final photos were delivered, our expectations were exceeded! Love & You Studio's quality of service and value are worth every penny. We are in love with our wedding photos that we will cherish forever.

Photos
Profile Picture Julia, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Very incredible couple. Matt & Inese are amazing. They are super sweet and friendly and took the time to really get to know us. They're work is amazing. They are very flexible and willing to work with whatever you want/throw at them. They were quick to get pictures back to us from a pre wedding session and our sneak peak wedding photos came the very next morning.

They are worth every penny and we couldn't be happier that we picked Love & You Studios to capture our special day. We are excited to see the rest of our pictures and our video.

They brought out 2 extra photographer to make sure everything was captured!! After our family pictures and first look we had a few extra minutes before needing to get out of the space for guests could arrive and they encouraged us to do even more pictures.

Highly recommended. Would use them for any type of event!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

If it's your wedding, you're looking for guaranteed results. They are hard to find. How do you know who is good? How do you know what reviews are real? Did they just shoot one good video, or even taken someone else's and post it? You literally never know. Maybe you're a pessimist like me and think everyone is out to defraud you of your hard earned money and ruin your wife's big day (or a future husband trying to find the perfect videographer to impress your wife, since every venue you've recommended is somehow magically atrocious, like you're Harry Potter of terrible taste). Well, look no further. Love & You Studios is AWESOME. I don't easily dish out praise. I never give 5 stars. But L&Y has earned it. No, I'm not an employee of L&Y. Yes, you can see my wedding video on their FB page. Let's start from the beginning: Matt is incredibly responsive. But, let's face it, at first, everyone is. They want your money. But, they fade fast. I have annoyed this man to absolutely no ends with minutia of details, requests, shot and song request, everything, both before and after the wedding. He has not lost his step the entire way. That's an impressive feat in and of itself. When you meet Matt and his crew, they are really easy going, laid back, kind, and very professional. We made them stand in the cold rain in November for 8 hours. No complaints. No leaving early. No irritation. No annoyance. They truly support you on your wedding day. They don't get in the way, but they get what they need. They are everywhere but nowhere. Continuing on, to what really matters, the video. You will LOVE what you get. Men, you may cry, be forewarned so you can hide it. I couldn't be happier with our results. 110% satisfied & ecstatic. WORTH EVERY PENNY (and more).

Don't take my word for it - my preview is currently on Love & You Studios facebook page. Follow them and check it out. Our caption starts "Yesterday's wedding was cold with a lot of rain..." on November 27, 2016. Hot wife, I know!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

For a number of years even before I got engaged, I had become a bit familiar with "love and you" videos from accidentally stumbling across some of their work on YouTube. Their videos are really hard to forget-they always captured and told a great love story.

The first time we met Matthew and Inese, we connected right off the bat as if we'd been friends for years! Inese is so bubbly and super sweet! Seeing the support system that Matthew and Inese have for each other on and off work was really inspiring! They will be one of the sweetest husband and wife teams you'll ever meet!

I can't reiterate enough about how important it is to work with people you feel very comfortable with and will also make you feel that way in front of a camera. When it comes to capturing genuine moments, you need that trust and comfort. Matthew and Inese totally exude that. They are TRUE professionals-they were always very responsive to our emails, VERY attentive to details, and they never made us feel bad about any last minute requests.

With much anticipation prior to receiving our wedding video, my husband and I definitely had some fear that some of our footage would be super awkward to watch. Now I have to say this-on my wedding day, I almost cried but found the strength to hold it together. When we received our finished product from Inese and Matthew, we watched it with my parents for the first time-a few minutes into it, I broke down in tears...

I cannot express enough how incredibly talented these two are!!! They have created such a timeless and gorgeous video for us that we will cherish forever not only with our family and friends, but hope to one day if/when we have kids, be able to give it to them as a keepsake.

I am so blessed to say that I now have my very own "love and you" video! Thank you soooo much Matthew and Inese for creating such a beautiful love story for my husband and I! You guys are the best!!!

-Sara and Danny
September 3, 2016

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I loved working with love and you studios! First of all they are so nice and personable. So much fun to work with! Their work is so romantic and flawless. I've lost count on how many times I have re watched our video. They were very responsive and delivered exactly what we wanted for our short clip and documentary edits. They were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Mariam, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Love and You Video through our amazing wedding planner, Jeannie Savage, and I can honestly say that having Love & You studio's at our wedding was one of the best investments we made. Inese and Mathew were a pleasure to work with, they were nice, polite and professional. They arrived at our wedding location in the early morning when we started to get ready, and stayed with us through the ceremony and party which didn't end until 10 or 11 at night. The way they filmed and captured our wedding made them appear as guests instead of videographers. They have two packages a quick ten minute clip package and a 90 minute documentary, we chose the 90 minute documentary and it was well worth it. Every time I watch our video I smile and fill up with joy. I can't thank Inese and Matthew enough for the great job they did. If a future bride or groom asked me for advise on what is most important for a wedding I would say location, a great wedding planner like Jeannie Savage and Love & You Video to capture the event so you can rewatch the ceremony again and again.

Profile Picture User7492226, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Love and You Video came recommended to us by our vendor and we couldn't be happier that we chose to go with them for our wedding day videography. Every interaction we had with Matthew was a pleasant one and he was always quick to respond to our emails. We met Matthew the day of our wedding, he and our photographer worked very well together. It was a beautiful day, but it was so hot!! The second shooter (assistant) was very accommodating to my husband he brought him towels and such to help him cool down. We didn't really notice the videography team but they were everywhere and we realized this when we received our video. The video was absolutely amazing and we were ecstatic about the quality of it. On our wedding day there was so much going on and all the details we spent months going over and over were easily forgotten as the day just blew by. Our highlight video helped us to relive all the special moments of the day and we were so happy that we invested in having our wedding filmed. We would highly recommend Love and You Video to anyone who wants a hassle free videography experience with a quality product.
Cheers, The Beabouts

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew and Inese of Love & You did an AMAZING job for my husband and me on our wedding day. They were timely, professional and accommodating...all qualities that you would expect of a videographer. But these two were different than the rest of the videographers I was contemplating hiring. Matthew & Inese are an inspiring couple themselves, and they used their own love and creativity to capture the best and most personal moments of our wedding day. Their teamwork was flawless and seemingly effortless...our video came out so good that I upgraded our package once we saw it. We wanted to see more and more! They did unique edits for us and accommodated our requests without complaint or hesitation. They are seriously the best and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matthew and Inese helped us make the wedding planning process so easy. They were quick to respond to any questions and were very reassuring. They captured our wedding beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding video!

Profile Picture Chantha, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Inese and Mathew were wonderful. The videos from our wedding are so unbelievably beautiful and the quality is exceptional. Everyone who sees them can't believe how fantastic they are!

Not only were they so nice and easy to work with, they were so non invasive on our wedding day. They truly were perfect vendors. Easy to work with ahead of time, lovely on the actual wedding day, and the end product is something we will cherish for a lifetime!

The funny thing is for a moment my husband and I weren't even sure about having videographers at our wedding. Now I have no idea why! Don't miss out on having love and you video capture your most special days in the most exceptional and special way!!!

Profile Picture Meredith , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Inese and Matt are AMAZING! We weren't sure if we wanted to get a video when we first started planning our wedding but we eventually decided we should. We chose Inese and Matt because we not only LOVED that their videos told a real story (as opposed to a lot of wedding videos that look like a cheesy music video) but also the fact that they are a couple and know the importance of love and a wedding put us over the top.

We loved working with them from start to finish. They were so easy and flexible to work with, and we wanted to make sure that any videographer we hired would blend in and not be intrusive to our guests. Well not only were they total flies on the wall, we have no idea how they got the amazing shots of us and our friends because we never noticed them the entire night.

They are honestly the best. I work in film and television production, so I had very high standards when it came to our video and they absolutely crushed it. My wife and I are totally obsessed with our video (that they turned around for us quickly because my wife is from Europe and we are going to show the video to some relatives that couldn't fly over for the wedding). The footage looks amazing, it tells the story of our day and it is completely fun and engaging.

If you are reading this review, you've just found your wedding videographers. If for any reason your video isn't super fun trust me its because you aren't fun and your wedding probably sucked because Matt and Inese will make you look great.

Profile Picture Phil, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love & You Video was so easy to work with when planning our wedding. Inese was more than helpful. She responded promptly to every email, question, and concern that I had. She was very attentive throughout the whole process. We communicated only via email for everything leading up to the big day and actually met them for the first time the day of the wedding. I felt like I knew her and her husband and was very comfortable with them shooting our wedding. My husband and I were thrilled with how the footage came out and we have watched it over and over again trying to relive that day. We were so pleased with their work and so grateful to have them capture all those special moments! I highly recommend their services for your next big event!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good things about Matthew and Inese of Love and You Video! I selected them based on the style of cinematography and the footage they captured far exceeded my expectations! Everything was stunning, and they captured the day in the most perfect way that was truly a reflection of my husband and I. They were easy to talk to, prompt to answer questions and concerns and truly nice people to get to know, aside from being insanely talented! On the day of they were able to capture the most special moments without being "in the way" and obstructing the real meaning of the day for our guests. In that way they were able to capture the most candid, real moments that we will treasure forever! I will be recommending Love and You Video to everyone in need of Wedding Videography. I could not be happier with the final product!

Profile Picture User4431456, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew & Inesse were absolutely wonderful- from the very first email right down to the final video edit. They were both very friendly, professional, and responsive which is so important when you are planning a wedding! On the day of, they arrived early and we hardly even noticed that they were there (and I mean that as the highest compliment- I was worried that I would be nervous with cameras in my face). My husband and I absolutely LOVED our wedding edit- we literally laughed, cried, and smiled the entire time. Love & You really captured all the important moments that we would have wanted them to capture on film, and the editing was flawless. We couldn't be anymore pleased with our wedding video!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was an honor to have Inese and Matthew of Love and You to video our wedding. The wedding took place about two months ago, and we are very glad we went with Love and You video. Matthew and Inese are a great team. Moreover, they are very good at working with wedding photographers. At our wedding, for example, Inese and Matthew were very aware of our wedding photographer and the pictures he was taking, and consequently, everything flows very smoothly. More than anything, Matthew and Inese are an amazing couple. It is our privilege to have met them and have them as our wedding videographers. We would definitely recommend Love and You video for wedding video.

Profile Picture Donny, 3/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Coming from a town where local videographers are not only slim, but mediocre at best, we knew we had work cut out for us in choosing the perfect videographers. Researching videographers was probably one of the more time consuming aspects of planning our wedding because we had no referrals and about 95% of my vendors were referrals!

We came across Love and You Video by chance on Style Me Pretty blog and I immediately fell in love with Matthew and Inese's work. The way they captured their couples wedding was absolutely nothing like anything I've seen in other videographers work. While they were both still living in NYC, we had the great opportunity to meet with them personally and I knew that our wedding was going to be in great hands.

On our wedding day Matthew and Inese were both professional and prompt. One thing we and everyone else loved was that they do not use overly gigantic equipment with bright headlights causing awkward dancing when people know a camera is around. Their equipment was small and discreet which is exactly what we wanted. They were able to capture things that our photographer could not and for that we are very grateful.

We received all of our wedding footage just a little over 3 months after our wedding which is EXTREMELY quick compared to other videographers people I know have used. Both our highlight reel (which is WORTH IT) and our full edit was done magnificently. I could not stop watching our highlight reel because it was done so beautifully.

In short, you truly cannot go wrong with Love and You Video. Matthew and Inese are truly talented in what they do and we are so happy that we had the opportunity to work with them. We would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We're writing this letter with the biggest smiles on our faces after watching our incredible wedding video & highlight! Matthew and Inese are truly amazing at what they do!! So many times when watching we found ourselves saying "We can't believe they got that!" or "We didn't even notice them there for that!" They were present for every single beautiful moment without once making us feel like we were being filmed. Thank you for giving us the best gift we could ever ask for with this video. You don't realize how much of the day flies by and how much you miss if not so perfectly captured. We will be forever grateful we chose love&you video to capture our wedding day!

Profile Picture User3790775, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I could not have asked for anything more working with Inese and Matthew of Love & You Video! We immediately knew we had to work with them once we met them because of their professionalism, their amazing work and most importantly, they are an immensely sweet couple! Working with them was a dream - it was so easy communicating with them and they were always flexible. Our highlight and long videos were fantastic! Now we can relive our wedding for years to come. We highly, highly, highly recommend Inese and Matthew as your cinematographers!

Profile Picture User3946418, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would highlight recommend Love & You Video. they do amazing work. I love my wedding video so much i literally had no edits it was perfect. I didnt even notive the videographer at our wedding. They never felt in the way and were able to capture everything. They edit very well and make everyone look good on the dance floor which is not easy! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Gina, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love and You Video provided videography services for my wedding at the Metropolitan Building in New York City at the end of August 2013. My husband and I were really not sure we wanted to spend the extra money on a videographer. However, after many people said that their one regret was not having a videographer (and after considering that the day would go by more quickly than we could imagine), we decided to go for it.

I looked at many companies and even made a little spreadsheet of the companies and their packages. I didn't care about big name producers/filmers, only that the end product was high quality, tasteful, and respectful of my wishes (incl. the songs that I want).

Love and You were recommended to me by my photographer, Caroline Frost of Frost Photography. I liked the idea that the two would be able to work well together. I also really liked the Love and You style on their website. Matthew was very accommodating and interested in my wishes. We agreed on a slight variation of their standard package, in order to include a slightly longer "short edit" and a long edit with full video/audio of all parts of the ceremony. We also wanted videographers that would be completely unobtrusive (my husband was still not convinced and is not the type to pose or recreate action for video).

On the day of the wedding, Love and You had two videographers who totally melted into the background. Our guests thought they were photographers. They were kind and flexible and went along with the flow of the day. Matthew willing received our request/suggestion list for songs for the video, and was communicative and open to our suggestions along the way.

We won't see the video for another two months, but we can't wait! We fully expect it to be amazing!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 8/31/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew and Inese were so wonderful to work with. Super sweet and professional! I'm so happy with how my video turned out and entirely grateful for how they were able to capture such amazing memories.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

When we decided to elope, we knew that we wanted to document all of the special moments in a video we could share with friends and family. Being from Texas, we figured that finding NY videographers would be a challenge, but when we stumbled upon Love and You's website... we knew. We knew in the same way you meet your future partner -- this would work. This was the real deal. Matthew and Inese were extremely accommodating and helpful. They agreed to wake up at dawn (literally) to capture our sunrise ceremony. They were quick to answer all of my questions, provide ideas, and spark our creativity. When we finally made it to New York for the big day, nerves were high. They put us at ease, however. My husband immediately commented that it felt like we were hanging out with friends. Though we weren't with our friends/family on our big day, we received so much love and comfort from these two!

Aside from their incredibly kind and helpful demeanors, their work is impeccable. As we watched the final product of our video, we kept saying "HOW did they get that shot?!" and "HOW is that so beautiful?" Everything was impeccable. It completely captured our vision and our day. Our families were moved by the beauty of the video -- commenting on how perfectly it was put together and how they felt like they were there, too, which is exactly what we wanted.

We are so grateful we found Matthew and Inese! If you have the opportunity to work with them, DO NOT hesitate! We hope our paths cross again some day!

Profile Picture Noor, 7/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew and Inese did a great job shooting our wedding at the Liberty House in Jersey City, NJ. We knew from the moment we saw their videos online that they would be the ones shooting our wedding. They were extremely responsive and flexible throughout the whole process and worked well with our vendors the day of the wedding. They captured all of the important memories of our wedding day while staying in the background of everything, which is exactly what we wanted. Our videos are amazing and we are so happy we decided to have Matthew and Inese at our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren and Mark, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Love & You Video is amazing. I barely even noticed that they were there the day of the wedding, and when I saw our footage I was blown away. They really capture the little details of the day, and the edited video really shows who my husband and I are as a couple. We would recommend Love & You Video to everyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 6/21/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

As a bride, you are advised so often during the planning process to embrace every moment. You are told by numerous former brides how fast the day will fly by, and they are 100% correct! The only cure to this problem is absolutely booking Love & You Video to document your wedding day. We did a lot of research prior to booking Matthew and Inese, the incredibly husband and wife team of Love & You Video. My husband even voiced skepticism regarding the necessity of a videographer, but I persisted and both of us could not be more glad that I did. Love & You Video is so professional and as near to invisible as videographers can be (which is a good thing!). One of our favorite shots from our highlight video rotates around us dancing together. It seems like they would have had to have been right in our faces to get the shot, but neither of us remember seeing them anywhere nearby. They stay out of everyone's way but still manage to capture every single important moment. Our finished product is just over an hour long featuring the entire ceremony, special dances, and important toasts and blessings. It is so uniquely cinematic and blends seamlessly from scene to scene. My only regret was not booking them for more time! We opted to included salon preparations at the beginning of the day rather than the last hour of the reception. Unknown to us, our DJ planned a really special last dance ending with one of my favorite memories of the entire night, a wedding-wide group hug. My advice would be to book Love & You Video for every single second of your day, beginning to end. They are not a wedding day option, they are a necessity. We will cherish our footage for the rest of our lives and cannot wait to share it with our kids one day. I would pay a fortune to set my eyes on such a beautiful work of art of my own parents wedding as Love & You Video has created for ours. Thank you Matthew and Inese!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews