Love & Perry Photography and Films Reviews

Love & Perry Photography and Films 5
Love & Perry Photography and Films 6
  • Tbear

Kj · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Truly committed to bringing their best to celebrate your day

We were scheduled for our engagement photo shoot today. Today also happened to be the day that we got our first real Nor’Easter snow and ice storm of the winter in southern New England.
    We had been planning and prepping for the photo shoot all week as we chose a “snuggling by our fire pit” as our venue. I put up lights, we cleared up any fall perennial stalks in the garden behind the wall. Set up a fire and tarped over it to keep it dry. Bought cute new complimentary outfits. You know the deal.
    Alas, early morning, we got an email from our photographers that they were worried about the weather and asking to reschedule. (Heck we were worried about the weather too!) So, we all made the crushing decision to reschedule.
    I had my personal meltdown. My fiancé emailed them back asking for them to find us someone to take photos while they were away for the rest of the winter because we needed the photos to send out the “save the dates”. While we wanted for a response, we both decided that since we had nowhere to go nor anything pressing, my fiancé and I had a couple of STRONG Irish coffees and watched some tv.
    *bing* My email alert goes off. The photographers REALLY want to be the ones to take our pics and suddenly EVERYTHING was back on!
    Cue manic snow blowing and shoveling while trying to sober up! Starting a fire, stoking it to stay lit. Running back inside to get everything ready in time.

It ended up being so so very MAGICAL!
    Suddenly there was no sleeting, just BIG fluffy snow gently falling down. There was laughter and snuggling. Pink cheeks. S’mores making. Lots of pics taken and two VERY excited photographers who loved the venue and staging of the photos.

So, here I am knackered and finally getting warm and I and filled with gratitude.

I’m so grateful to have a partner who jumped into motion right alongside of me to make things happen.
    I’m also grateful to our photographers, Love & Perry, for pushing through the dang snow and sleet to create magic. Their commitment to our special day(s) is incredibly thoughtful and their professionalism is outstanding.
    I cannot wait to see them creating more photographic wizardry on our wedding day!

If you’re in southern New England and are looking for great photographers who will really care about getting the best photos, I HIGHLY suggest hiring Love & Perry.
    www.loveandperry.com

Nicholas Kallfa · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding photos

When we chose our venue we were given a list of photographers that had been at our venue before. When my wife was going through all of the options as soon as we saw Love and Perry's portfolio we knew that they were the photographers for us. We were planning this wedding from 500 miles away and we were hoping to fit in an engagement shoot. Brittany and Shana were both so flexible and accommodating and were able to fit us in the few times we made the trip up north prior to our wedding. They're both a pleasure to work with as soon as we met them we knew they were going to be perfect. We were nervous the photo shoot would be uncomfortable, but once we started talking it was obvious they knew how to make us feel comfortable. During the wedding we requested some group photos and they were able to get every single shot that we wanted and more. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and that's all because of Love and Perry.

Love & Perry Photography and Films 7
    Love & Perry Photography and Films 8
    Love & Perry Photography and Films 9
    Love & Perry Photography and Films 10
    Love & Perry Photography and Films 11
    Love & Perry Photography and Films 12

Mia · Married on 12/30/2017

Love & Perry are hands-down two of the most talented photographers in the industry. Their work ethic and photography are unmatched, and I love their ability to use their surroundings to really create a unique piece of art, not just a photo. They are talented and dedicated (which means risking frostbite for the perfect beach-front photos in the snow!). I also love that they quickly provide a sneak peak of their work! It gives me something to look forward to. :)

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Love and Perry was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We were not only amazed at their work but comfortable we fet with them both in front and behind the camera. Our engagement session photos were AMAZING and our sneak peak for the wedding is surpassing that. Our guests even commented on how great and down to earth they were during our wedding. Which is certainelty a great way to describe them. They take great pride and joy in their work and it shows. We were so glad we snagged them before anyone else got them because we are so happy they captured our love.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

Shana shot our small wedding ceremony and made our day even more special! She was so kind, upbeat and easy to work with. We were nervous to take pictures and she made it so easy! The pictures we have seen so far look beautiful. Highly recommend!

Paige · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough about Shana and Brittany! Their work is absolutely phenomenal. They made us so comfortable from the first meeting to formal pictures in the day of the wedding. Our family was so impressed with their professionalism and how fun they were! They brought such great energy that made the day even more fun. Despite the rain, they worked with us to create beautiful moments. I can't wait to see the video and photographs! Love and Perry is the perfect choice to capture forever memories!!

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I used Love & Perry for our wedding in July as well as for our engagement photos last summer. My wife was nervous about being awkward going into our engagement shoot and Shana and Britney instantly helped us both to relax. They were extremely professional and we loved working with them. They helped us nail down a timeline for the wedding day about a month out, were very quick to respond any time we reached out with questions, and were accommodating of all our requests (including to let us know when we made awkward faces). Our day of photos went quickly and we actually finished early due to their organization which meant we could go enjoy cocktail hour. Most importantly, their photos are gorgeous. They knew all the best locations to shoot at our venue, positioned us perfectly for the best lighting, and took some awesome backlit night shots when it started to rain later into the evening. We would definitely recommend them!

Lucy · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do we even begin?! Brittney and Shana were outstanding members of our wedding team and made all of our photography dreams come true! Their professionalism, good humor, flexibility, and general badassery made them a true delight to work with every step of the way. During our engagement shoot, they made us feel like total rockstars and though they were double-tasking shooting a film at the same time, we never even felt like we were on display or in front of the camera - their gentle reassurance was exactly what we needed to feel at ease throughout the shoot.

On our wedding day, I remember seeing their smiling faces upon entering the hotel room where I was getting ready and feeling the biggest wave of relief - I don't think many folks are lucky enough to say that about their wedding photographers! Their communication and customer service was outstanding, and the photographs they crafted are everything we dreamed of and everything we couldn't even fathom. They captured the abundant beauty and deeply felt emotion of our day, and for that we are forever thankful.

Elantha and Jon · Married on 06/16/2017

We count ourselves fortunate to have had Brittney and Shana capture our special day. Even though we were planning our wedding from out of state and didn't get a chance to meet them until the day of the wedding, as soon as we met them, they felt like old friends and guided us through what would have otherwise been a stressful day.

The photography and videography exceeded our already high expectations, and we hope to be able to work with them again for special occasions in the future.

• Eboni

Eboni · Married on 11/26/2016

If you have the opportunity to hire Love and Perry for your wedding, do it! We were worried about the cost at first, but the pictures we received were totally worth it. Not only are the final images absolutely gorgeous, but Shana and Britney were a pleasure to work with. Even my mother-in-law mentioned how much fun it was to have them at the wedding! My mother loved the photo book I made for her and said that if she ever got remarried (my father died 15 years ago) that she would want them to shoot her wedding.

Shelbie · Married on 11/05/2016

Two words: Book them!
    In initially looking for a wedding photographer I stumbled across Brittney and Shana's work. I fell so in Love (and Perry) scrolling through photos of people I knew nothing about. It was amazing the degree of emotion they could achieve with photos. Eventually we met with them and they are just the coolest people and we knew that night that we had found the photographers for us. Our photos came out phenomenally I remember seeing the sneak peeks of our engagement shots and thinking they exceeded my expectations. They're such wonderful people and the best at what they do. They make you feel comfortable and not staged. I wish they could chronical my life! The best vendors we hired.

Erica · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful photography and amazing to work with!

Chelsey · Married on 10/14/2016

Love and Perry is everything you could ask for and more for having a great memory for your special day. Brittany and Shana have a talent and skill level that is far superior to any other. It is clear that this is their passion; what they create is an art. We hired them to be our videographer for our fall wedding last year. They conducted themselves in a fun and professional manner. It was easy to relax with them and let go to enjoy the day. Our guests even commented about how professional they were. We also received a short film of our day and let me tell you, it is better than we could have ever imagined. Everyone that we’ve shown the video to have been completely blown away! Every time we watch it, we’re pulled right back to those special moments and it brings tears to our eyes.

The ONLY thing I regret is not hearing about them sooner as we would have hired them as our photographers too. The person we did hire did such a terrible job that Love and Perry literally saved the memory of our wedding; we had nothing else but a few pictures to show for it. I was devastated about it and I expressed my gratitude to Brittany and Shana after I told them about our pictures. A short time later when I got my USB with the remaining footage, it was accompanied by a good size stack of pictures (great quality by the way!) that were screenshots taken from the short film. Shana and Brittany knew we only had a small handful of usable pictures from our photographer and they were so incredibly thoughtful and generous for doing that for us.

I am so lucky to have met such wonderful
    and talented individuals. It was absolutely the best decision we made for our day. Love and Perry will capture the very best of memories that will last a lifetime.

• W

Willow · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend Love&Perry for wedding photography. They were professional, fun, easy to work with, and produced beautiful photographs from our wedding. They were able to capture wonderful memories during both our engagement session (they were happy to include our dog!) and our wedding. I consider myself lucky to have worked with them and am extremely thankful for their professionalism, talent, and unique eye for beautiful pictures.

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

If you're looking for amazing, artistic and beautiful photographs of your wedding day taken by easy going, fun and professional photographers look no further than Love & Perry Photography and Films. Brittney and Shana were a pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease every step of the way. We knew we wanted to hire them as soon as we met them. We love the photographs from our wedding day and would recommend them to anyone for any photography needs.

Sonya · Married on 09/04/2016

Where do I even begin? Love and Perry were AMAZING! I am a professional photographer (newspaper and Pinup/glamour) , so I was very very picky about who I wanted for my wedding. I was a bridezilla when it came to photography, and was planning on flying someone in from California. I had a friend use Love and Perry and the second I saw the photos I knew we had to have them for our wedding. They did an amazing job with our engagement session, and I just got married so I have only seen a sneak peek of the wedding photos (which were BEAUTIFUL!). I can't wait to see the video they did as well. They really made me feel relaxed the whole time and everyone at the wedding said how awesome they were. They weren't intrusive at all, but they were still there to capture all the intimate moments (first look). I could go on and on. Trust me, you need to book them, you will not regret it!!! They are not only best in MA, but best in New England by far.

• Q

Suzanne · Married on 08/28/2016

I spent a lot of time looking through photographers portfolios online and constantly searching away on the google machine, because the photography aspect of our wedding day was truly important to us. I must have gone through at least 50 portfolios online. I was elated when I found Love & Perry! They had that special something I was looking for: their creativity and journalistic approach, as well as the color saturation and overall picture composition...I was sick of looking at the same old wedding pictures online with blown out white hughes and that overall pastel and soft feel...I wanted our wedding pictures to be real, and true to the day with lighting and colors.

The best part about this amazing duo is that they are so easy to work with - they put you at ease, they make you laugh, and their two personalities and separate photographic persepectives coordinate together for some amazing stuff. And I can't even go into their videos ("Moving Images"), they are truly Moving - and words cannot express how special they are.

Your pictures are available in a timely fashion and are presented to you on a gorgeous and unique customized USB card/keepsake, as well as being available online for you to share with family and friends. They also post many albums on their Blog, Although I am patiently waiting to see ours on their so I can share it all over the place and feel like we made the cut :)

And if you are lucky, they will become long time friends of you and your spouse because Brittney and Shana are that awesome that you just want to be besties with them :)

Heather · Married on 07/23/2016

Brittney and Shana were responsive, professional, and fun. Our wedding and engagement photos are incredible; they are so amazingly talented. It was 98 degrees and we were outside for hours before the wedding and you would never know from the photos, they were on top of everything and so professional. They even made us feel less worried about things that had nothing to do with the photography, they are just kind, wonderful people and I would recommend them to anyone.

Andi · Married on 07/17/2016

Absolute perfection. From beginning to end L&P were professional experts who made us feel comfortable and beautiful.

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

Hands down the best photographers there are! We were so thrilled to be able to have them do our wedding! Both Shana and Brittney were incredible professional and kind on such a busy and stressful day. The pictures came out better than we could have ever dreamed, and so quickly too. I can't stop recommending them to anyone who might be getting married soon. Thanks to both of you for capturing our perfect day!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/18/2016

I had been admiring Love and Perry's stunning photography for some time, so I was thrilled that they were available to shoot our wedding in New Hampshire. In addition to their creative work, I found Brittney and Shana to be personable, receptive, organized, kind (and funny!), and true pro's at their craft. I imagine it is difficult to find artistic minds that also have business savvy, but I feel that Love and Perry are the perfect combination. We also purchased a wedding video, which was the best decision we made (besides getting married, of course!). It has been one year since our wedding, but whenever I watch our Love & Perry video I am brought right back to the magic of that light- and love-filled day. Love & Perry are masters at capturing your individuality and the unique and deeply personal occasion that is a wedding. I couldn't recommend them more.

A · Married on 06/05/2016

HIRE THEM! Do it right now!! Because Brittney and Shana are rockstar professionals with the artistic vision you're looking for on your big day. If you've already looked at their blog and portfolio on their website, you know this. But that wonderful enthusiasm that pours off the page in each blog post? Yeah, they're not faking that. They love love, they love light, and they just SEE things, as they will see YOU, in the best possible light. They were also immaculately on time, and kept US running on, if not slightly ahead, of schedule. And giving them 5 stars for responsiveness and flexibility doesn't even begin to cover how accommodating and can-do they were when we worried abut an impending spring monsoon, and consequently when we wanted to grab a bunch of shots in a bunch of locations while the weather held between Ceremony and Reception. They also have Special Moment Radar. Several times I thought "boy, I hope someone gets a pictu-- oh, hi, Shana and Brittney!" So you really will be the center of their attention. Honestly, they were so amazing I kinda wish I could be their ACTUAL friend in real life... is that weird to say about one of your vendors?! I hope not, because that's really how great they were. Hire them. They're the tops.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Truly enjoyable people to spend time with!! Thank you for making us feel comfortable while delivering BEAUTIFUL images!

Geneva · Married on 08/22/2015

I don't even know where to start with these two! Hiring them was easily the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. I loved them from the moment I met them. They are genuine and fun but completely professional. We felt instantly comfortable with them during our engagement shoot which made photos even easier on the day of. I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with them to increase your ease on the wedding day. Brittany and Shana are are so skilled at what they do that you barely notice that they are taking pictures. When they do interact they are warm, encouraging and so easy to be around.

The final photo album was beyond what I could have possibly imagined. Their work is absolutely stunning. The photos are authentic but artistic. They didn't miss a thing and when I look at the pictures I feel like I am there again. I highly, highly recommend Love and Perry Photograph.

Emma · Married on 07/25/2015

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Brittany (Love) and Shana (Perry's) photographic expertise and professionalism and their fun-loving, laid back personalities. We felt so comfortable with them at all moments of our day. They made us laugh while giving us directions on exactly what they wanted to see from us. WE TRUSTED THEM COMPLETELY. I cannot reiterate how much fun we had with them. And their professionalism was a huge component in making our day run smoothly. Our wedding was very much a DIY wedding. We had it in my husband's parents' backyard. Love & Perry created an itinerary for the day that kept everyone on track; we even used it for our wedding coordinator. I truly do not know what we would have done without these two genius artists. They are true ninja photographers. They were so stealthy throughout the day, never in our faces and overbearing like I've seen some photographers be. They actually calmed my nerves at critical points and made me truly relish the day as it was unfolding. Thank you into eternity, Love & Perry!