Love Perfection Reviews

8 | Los Angeles, CA

8 Reviews for Love Perfection

Sylvia Moore · Married on 11/03/2018

Love Perfection was awesome!

I would definitely recommend Love Perfection. Estelle was extremely helpful and professional throughout our entire wedding planning. She clearly explained everything we needed to know and patiently answered all of our questions. She gave us great vendor recommendations in a timely manner. On the day of, Estelle and her team were on top of everything down to the last minute. They were extremely responsive to our needs, and made our special day go very smoothly. We were very happy with Love Perfection.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 07/27/2018

Service was beyond expected

We love Estelle!! She was on top of EVERYTHING from the start! She has plan A, Plan B, Plan C all the way to Z! Her, Carin and her team were AMAZING!! We wouldn’t have been able to do it without her!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Selina

Selina Chua Lazo · Married on 02/18/2018

Lasting wedding memories created with the help of Love Perfection

This review is long overdue. In a few days, my husband and I will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary. I look back at our wedding day and remember all the love, excitement, and fun that we had. I owe the multitude of wonderful wedding memories to Estelle and the Love Perfection Team. They had allowed my husband and I to soak up every moment of our wedding day. The ability to be present and fully immersed in our special day is priceless. Its only one day and that day goes by fast.
    With 18 months to plan, I was looking for a Day of Coordinator who I could trust to execute the vision and hopes I had for the wedding. Organization, proactiveness, assertiveness, and someone with the ability to anticipate potential problems and tackle them before it escalates – this was the skillset I was searching for in a wedding coordinator and I knew I found in Estelle right from the first day we met. Estelle communicates extremely well, scheduling all future appointments well in advance. She provides great feedback and reminders to keep us on track to obtain the seamless wedding we had hoped for. Estelle was not only an amazing support for me as I planned the wedding, but she was also an amazing leader on the day of the wedding – directing her team in the organized chaos of the morning preparations and troubleshooting issues as they arose, issues that I didn’t know about until days after the wedding because Estelle had it fully covered.
    Estelle and Love Perfection is absolutely incredible. Looking back to all the memories of 1 year ago, it is a testament to the ease, reassurance, and joy that Estelle and Love Perfection provides. I would not recommend anyone else but Estelle. Reach out to her now!

Sent on 02/01/2019

No'Elani · Married on 10/07/2017

When I first got engaged I wasn't even thinking of getting a wedding coordinator but I found out that at my church it was mandatory for me to have a day of coordinator.
    So I did phone consultations with several coordinators, but Estelle offered an in person consult. We ended up doing a webcam consult with her and my fiance and we really hit it off.
    I loved her personality and could tell she was really passionate about what she does.
    She was amazing at keeping me on track with timelines and check in emails, she was available to answer any questions, give me suggestions, and she sent me a list of referrals for vendors that I hadn't picked yet. I ended up using her florist and it was the best deal I had come across.
    Months before my wedding Estelle and her team had met or been in touch with my vendors and had them filling out questionnaires to be sure that the wedding day went smoothly. She knew every single detail of my wedding, even better than I did! Her process of organizing items for set up on the day of made everything so much easier. Her team set up everything just how I wanted it from the place cards and sweetheart table, to the sign in table and dessert table. I had absolutely nothing to worry about because of Estelle's organization and experience.
    She made my entire timeline for the wedding day and kept everything on track.
    My wedding would have been a mess without her and her wonderful team. Because of them I would have been stressing the whole time and wouldn't have been able to enjoy it. Coming from someone who didn't even want a wedding coordinator, I would now recommend her to anyone and stress that having her as your coordinator is a top priority!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • F

Farideh · Married on 06/23/2017

Amazing! Did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. After every meeting with Estelle we walked away feeling less and less stressed. Wonderful coordinator.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Love Perfection's reply:

I am so glad that we could help to make your day stress free! You both were very fun clients, and I have to say you know how to throw a party!

Deena · Married on 04/01/2017

Estelle and Love Perfection are awesome! We did a DIY backyard wedding and I really didn't think I'd need a planner but my Mom convinced me to get one. I am so happy she did and that we picked Estelle/Love Perfection. I didn't have to think about anything on our wedding day - she and her partner took care of everything from making sure we actually ate to keeping the family on task to cleaning up the tables/collecting our gifts and most important, giving us little moments to ourselves that my new hubby and I cherished. Estelle is very creative and gave us some great decorating ideas too. When we couldn't find these certain curtain lights we really wanted, she found them a day before the wedding and made it happen for us! Estelle is the best.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Love Perfection's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Deena! Working with your family, reminded me how much fun I could have at work!

Lynneth · Married on 10/15/2016

Estelle was fantastic. She knew that we were pretty organized and had our own very meticulous way when it comes to the planning, but she kept us on track for the other stuff that completely slipped our minds. Estelle made us comfortable because she knew what we wanted and we could trust her to follow through. On the day of I hardly even saw her. She was like a ninja (that's a good thing!) Everything went so smooth.

Thank you Estelle for everything. I was able to have a blast at my wedding instead of worrying about details because of you.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Love Perfection's reply:

Lynneth, your wedding was one of the most intricately planned and uniquely fun wedding I have ever had the honor of coordinating. Working with you both was a such a pleasure, because great minds think alike! I wish you two happiness in the years to come!

Charlton · Married on 05/07/2017

Estelle was a feast value to have for our wedding. She effectively coordinated expectations and a timberline with our vendors. They all were where they needed to be when they needed to be thanks to get. She also made sure that they all got paid. When the possibility of rain came up for our outdoor ceremony, she proactively created a backup plan and communicated that to the vendors without needing to ask us. It was settled my mind when she told us the plan, now knowing that I didn't need to figure it out. The day went beautifully!

Sent on 08/12/2017