Love Notes Wedding Planning Reviews

19 | Sebastopol, CA

19 Reviews for Love Notes Wedding Planning

19 Love Notes Wedding Planning Reviews

ED · Married on 08/27/2018

We worked with Jen on our wedding this past May and we couldn't imagine doing it without her. Not only did she make sure that everything went smoothly and on-schedule on the day, but she worked with us for months ahead of time to help us book all the necessary vendors and plan out the day in a realistic way. We often emailed or called her for advice and tips, and she was always very responsive and provided plenty of useful feedback and tools to make our day perfect. Everything turned out great! Thanks Jen!

Nikole · Married on 08/11/2018

Jen was amazing as the day-of coordinator for our recent wedding, however she was so much more than just a day-of coordinator! She talked us through every step and let us know what we should be accomplishing at what stage (we booked her for our wedding last September and just got married this August). We were in contact on and off throughout almost a year and she would periodically check in to make sure we were accomplishing things on the to-do list and to answer any questions. The last few weeks before the wedding it felt like we were emailing her questions, concerns, or changes everyday (or multiple times a day...) and she never seemed annoyed by our repetitive or silly questions. She was patient as we changed our minds and added new things to our plan and decor list. On the actual wedding day she handled a large and scattered bridal party (7 guys and 7 girls) with ease and made sure everything ran pretty much according to schedule (being someone who is organized and schedule-oriented I really appreciated her organization!). She put me at ease throughout the whole evening, even when our photos were running short on time and when we realized we didn't have a toss bouquet (Jen said- no problem, I'll just make one really quick. And no one had any idea). She was in constant communication with our vendors prior to and throughout the day and everything went perfectly for us. Being the bride and groom, there is so much going on during the day of the wedding. Jen told us what was going on and where we needed to be at each part of the night (photos, signing the marriage license, cake cutting, dances, sunset photos, etc). Without her we would have been completely lost! I can't thank her enough for all the hard work she put in making our wedding day perfect.

Liz · Married on 06/01/2018

I cannot express how amazing of a wedding coordinator Jen Priest is. My husband and I used her as our day of coordinator this past weekend for our wedding at Vintners Inn in Santa Rosa. Jen was much more than a day of planner and when ever I had questions leading up to the wedding she would respond within an hour or two which really helped. We met with her about a month before the wedding and at that point she took over coordinating the vendor arrivals which really was amazing. On the day of the wedding Jen was so calm and collected and helped keep all of our vendors on the same page. She was able to sense what my husband and I wanted and made the night perfect. Ont he morning of the wedding she even went to Michael's Craft for some last minute decorations that I had forgotten.
    I would highly recommend Jen and it will be the best choice you make for your wedding.

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

Jen was an incredible asset for our wedding planning. She was responsive, organized, and always had our best interests at heart, which is hard to come by in the wedding business. She genuinely cared about us making good decisions, saving money, and having fun along the way. By the time the big day arrived we had complete faith that it would go off without a hitch because of her amazing coordination skills, and it did! To add to it all, we had a very non-traditional wedding for wine country - essentially a modern Jewish orthodox wedding with multiple ceremonies and other traditions (like t'naim, bedeken/tisch, birkat hamazon). Even though these traditions were new to Jen, she fully embraced them, learned about them, and helped us execute them flawlessly. Finally, Jen is incredibly crafty, making signs and other decor by hand, and she made great use of the space we were working with, even given our large wedding size (170). We would recommend her to anyone 100 times over who wants a wine country planner who knows what she is doing, is down to earth, and will execute beautifully. Thank you Jen!

Jade · Married on 10/14/2017

Great to work with Jen! Organized, detail oriented, and always kept a cool demeanor! Everything was smooth sailing and fun!

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

I remember the day we hired Jen to be our day of coordinator. It was a turning point in my wedding planning for me, because up to that point, I was so stressed out about how it was all going to come together on the day. We hadn’t budgeted for a coordinator and suddenly we had all these tasks for the day of that we didn’t know who or how to get done. Jen’s price was the most reasonable, but she also seemed like the easiest person to work with. We gave her a check and I could feel myself relax. Jen’s demeanor gives the impression of calm, easy competence, which is EXACTLY what every couple needs on their day. It was what we needed. No silly question was too silly and even things I’d forgotten to ask her about in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, she handled smoothly. She kept true to our vision for the day, and interpreted everything we gave her into a beautiful experience that we got to enjoy with our guests. If you can hire her, you should. It was easily the best money we spent.

Janel · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I can’t say enough good things about Jen! From the get-go we loved her relaxed attitude, organization and responsiveness. She sat down with us a year before our wedding and went through our vision and gave us great recommendations on where to start and who to contact. Jen was always available to bounce ideas off and was a problem solver. It was helpful that she was a part of the catering industry at one point because when we chose Elaine Bell as our caterer she was able to contact our point person and advocate for our needs. She was conscious of how to save us money if possible and would keep our rental list up to date and take items off whenever possible. She allowed both of our families and us to have a relaxing, no-stress wedding day because she set up all of our decorations and items. She also kept a detailed event order on how the wedding day would flow and was flexible with any changes that we wanted. When we had concerns about the trees at the venue blocking our view at dinner, she quickly addressed this with the events manager at the facility and had them cut back. She was behind the scenes throughout the wedding day and assisted with smooth transitions. Jen also made herself available and was able to answer all of our questions; she kept us on track throughout the process. She even cut olive sprigs off her own olive tree, to place as an accent in our napkins. She really goes above and beyond. We can’t stress enough how WONDERFUL she is, the best money we spent hands-down!!! If you want your wedding day to be perfect, hire Jen!!

Linda Streeter · Married on 02/09/2017

She's the Best! Go with her for a caring, thoughtful and professional dream wedding.

Caroline · Married on 11/19/2016

Jen was an incredible wedding planner. She took the time to make sure every detail of our wedding day was looked after. She thought of things that I never would have thought of and kept us calm through any freak out. She was incredibly calm and took care of all of our vendors and their needs. If you are in the need for a wedding planner - look no further!

Hai-Ching · Married on 10/08/2016

Looking for wedding planner to save you from the never-ending, overwhelming, depths of despair of your wedding planning process? Well look no more - Jen Priest is the answer to your stress! Jen is the dream wedding planner that you could ever wish for -- calm, collected, competent, and super responsive...she knows exactly what needs to be done to get your planning done. She has helped us with everything from putting together our wedding design and handmade decor (perfect for someone as aesthetically challenged as I am), coordinating with vendors (her extensive background in catering is key), and making sure everything is executed on time, with time to spare. Unlike other wedding planners who try to upsell you, she actually tries to help you save money on vendors and decor without sacrificing quality! As a local family business, Jen and her entire family pitches in to help out on different aspects of the wedding, everything from moving chairs and equipment to setting up. On our wedding day, Jen works quickly and seamlessly behind the scenes -- everything goes as planned like clockwork. At a time of high stress and where things may go wrong, Jen is the one of the main reason why we were able to fully enjoy without too much stress and drama free on the most magical day of our lives. Save yourself the trouble and hire Jen! We highly recommend Jen and are so happy to have her make our wedding dreams come true. Thanks, Jen!!!!

Lori · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen was wonderful and responsive. She worked thoughtfully with the vendor team and was a calm, organized presence on the wedding day. We loved working with Jen!

Jen · Married on 09/24/2016

Jen priest was recommended to us by de loach winery where we had our wedding. She was still new to bring a wedding coordinator but you would not have know it. She took every idea and detail I had suggested and made it happen. Our guests loved all the details and thought our wedding was seamless. I brought in boxes of decorations and she placed them all exactly where o wanted then without asking any questions while I was getting ready. I could not have enjoyed my wedding without her to take care of all the details.

Thank you I would highly recommend Jen to coordinate your wedding or event.

Sean · Married on 09/24/2016

From the moment we first met with Jen, we knew we were in good hands. Her hard work, creativity and attention to detail helped bring our vision to life and allowed us to relax and enjoy our special day. There were so many details, but Jen executed them seamlessly, and now we have a lifetime of memories--and pictures!--to show for it.

Lara · Married on 09/02/2016

My daughter's wedding day ended up exactly how we had imagined it! It was beautiful! :)

Sabrina · Married on 07/03/2016

Jen was an amazing wedding planner! She helped with all the details, things we wouldn't have thought of. Our wedding went so smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Plus everything was beautiful!

Jackie · Married on 02/27/2016

Jen Priest is absolutely amazing to work with and her attention to detail is impeccable. She is calm , responsive and organized . You cannot find anyone like Jen & her team in the entire wine country that will fit your needs better. She organized our wedding reception at the Round Barn in downtown Santa Rosa & it was fantastic ! Jackie & Stephen Nordquist

Stephen · Married on 02/27/2016

On our first meeting with Jen, we knew immediately she would be wonderful to work with. She is very pleasant, soft spoken, and instills confidence that all details will be addressed and handled beautifully. She is very creative and listens to what your needs are and makes suggestions to make your special day a complete success.
    Jen can arrange the decorating that will please you and all your guests.
    I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any special occasion.
    It was my pleasure to write this recommendation Jen, and Love Notes Wedding Planner
    She transformed the Round Barn downtown into a beautiful ballroom when she prepared our wedding reception.

• I

Iqra · Married on 08/02/2015

Hiring Love Notes Wedding Planning was the best decision I made for my big day. Jen is extremely talented, an amazing human being, and a very professional designer. She delivered way beyond my expectations. She turned my visions into reality and I could not have asked for more. My wedding was beautiful and perfect because of Jen. Thank you!!

Colin · event on: 10/08/2016

My company, Chromatic Events, provided sound, lighting, and a DJ for a large wedding that Jen Priest from Love Notes was the wedding planner for. We have worked with many planners over the years and Jen was definitely one of our favorites. She was incredibly easy to work with, drafted a very detailed timeline, worked with us and the client to coordinate details, organized meetings, and did a great time of managing the schedule with us on the day of the event. All transitions during the wedding from guest arrival to ceremony and then reception happened flawlessly and with confidence. There were absolutely no times during the event that we felt unsure about timing or coordination. If you are looking for a great wedding planner who remains calm, organized, and works well with vendors, then look no further. I cannot recommend Jen and Love Notes enough. I would be more than happy to act as a reference if you have any questions.

-Colin McAfee