Love n Joy Photography Reviews

14 | Denver, CO

14 Reviews for Love n Joy Photography

Megan · Married on 04/29/2012

Wow.

We had the opportunity to work with Kimothy and Tess for some engagement shots. We told them we wanted to do something a little different...a little urban...and they ran with it. We met on a Sunday afternoon downtown. They had arranged one of our favorite bars to let us in for some pictures, and then traipsed around downtown into alleys, up on benches, and fire escapes.

They were great to work with. We were impressed with their creativity and direction. They also worked great with each other- they are a great team and you can tell how genuine their friendship is. We walked away from the shoot saying "that was great!".

We got a few shots a couple days later. Whoa...talk about smokin'! The pictures were gorgeous. I said to my fiance, "Is that me?" We looked like we were cut out from a magazine. Our family and friends were equally astonished. Needless to say, we highly recommend Love 'n Joy!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2011

Where do I begin!? I could start with how unbelievably talented Kimothy and Tess are... how fun, creative, and innovative they are... how their business is a true gem amongst the crazy wedding industry... but this is only half the picture.  Love-n-Joy Photography is in the business of NOT "just doing business".  They build relationships.  This is why their pictures (and all the people in them) come out gorgeous-- because we feel that they are family members who are truly celebrating with us.  It's magical.  Book 'em up, brides.  They will make all of your wildest dreams come true!  They certainly did for us.  We love you both! Thank you for coming into our lives and filling them with love and joy :)

Love, Melissa Anthony  and O-dub

Sent on 07/16/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/21/2011

You HAVE to use Love N Joy Photography's services, or you are SERIOUSLY missing out!
    My husband Joey and I don't have enough good things to say about them. They are simply amazing. We found their business card in a small coffee shop in Lakewood, and given that their prices were so much more competitive than most of the other companies in Denver, we decided to give them a shot. They did out engagement photos first.. and we fell in love... not only with the photos, but with Kimothy and Tess. They are an absolute joy to be around, and are professional at all times. We were blown away again when they did our wedding.

The wonderful thing about these two is that they get to know you so well before they photograph. This and the addition of their natural knack of just reading people provides and amazing photography style we just couldn't stop looking at.

We would recommend them a million times over. We only hope we see their business soar in the coming years!!

Love,
    Joey + Andrea
    (Mambo Italiano)

Sent on 07/17/2011

Eve · Married on 01/15/2011

Tess and Kimothy are AMAZING!! They are talented, professional, have great personalities and made us feel very comfortable. They were very accomadating, patient and full of creative ideas.The picutres from our destination wedding in Las Vegas are beautiful. We are looking forward to hiring them for our family portraits!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Diane · Married on 09/18/2010

Love N Joy did our engagement photo's and would have done our wedding if they weren't already booked that weekend! We were so bummed!!! I can't wait to have a baby so they can take our photo's again! They made us feel so comfortable and were just amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend them! They also took some individual professional photo's for me which turned out awesome! Hire these two and you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Tyler · Married on 08/15/2010

Our pictures turned out excellently and overall we're very pleased! They were really on top of things, patient, and passionate about what they were doing. The results show it.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Angie · Married on 08/14/2010

We loved having LovenJoy Photography be a part of our wedding day - Kimothy and Tessa were not only extremely professional, they were also fun to be around and pose for! They made the whole experience, both our wedding day and our engagement shoot, so easy and very fun! We are so happy with the final photos - they are truly beautiful and creative and captured so many amazing memories! The hardest part now will be to decide which ones to choose! We would definitely recommend LovenJoy Photography to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Jeremy · Married on 08/07/2010

The best!!! there's nothing more to say!

Sent on 09/22/2010
  • F

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2010

What can we say? Our wedding photos were truly amazing. Tess and Kimothy are creative, experiential, talented and personable. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera while capturing the energy and fun of the day. They have a fabulous eye for color, composition and style. We highly recommend them to any bride and groom who are looking for unique, original and cost-effective wedding photography.

Sent on 08/26/2010

Laura · Married on 07/10/2010

The photographs for my wedding were the thing I wanted to be perfect and Kimothy and Tess exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely love the photos they took and can not decide which to hang in my house. Kimothy and Tess were very professional and fit in perfectly with our friends and family. They were a pleasure to have at the wedding. They made sure to get all the photos we wanted as well as had incredible vision in finding amazing spots for our photos. They also captured our personalities and those of our guests perfectly. They were there for every great moment of our day and documented it beautifully for us. I will recommend them to all my friends and will definitely hire them again for future events. Overall they are both professional, friendly, responsive, and talented photographers and I would recommend them to anyone in a second.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Amy · Married on 07/03/2010

We *heart* Love n Joy Photography! Tess and Kimothy did an amazing job of capturing the spirit and the energy of our wedding in our photos. They took the time to get to know us and, as a result, our photos are just the right mix of formal and fun. Best of all, they were really fun to work with! We don't often get to say we got more than we paid for, but with Love n Joy Photography, this was absolutely true. We would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Julie · Married on 06/12/2010

I absolutely loved Tess and Kimothy!! They were so much fun and they took such beautiful pictures of us at our engagement shoot and our wedding day! They were very professional at our wedding and fit right in with our guests. We had rain on our wedding day so we had a little bit of a change in plans and they worked right along with everything that took place. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Dana · Married on 02/19/2011

Tess and Kimothy did our engagement and wedding photos. They were very professional and fun to work with. All of the pictures were beautiful. They gave us the wonderful idea to use our engagement photos to make a guest book. Kimothy spent a lot of time with the layout of the book and it turned out beautifully. Instead of just a boring guest book we have a beautiful album that we can display. We love it. I would definitely recommend Tess and Kimothy. They do a great job!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Macy · Married on 09/25/2010

These girls are AMAZING - their work is even better!

Sent on 10/18/2010