Love My Life Photography Reviews

34 | Scottsdale, AZ

34 Reviews for Love My Life Photography

Greg · event on 08/21/2014

Recent event was a family portrait with my wife and our pets. Love my life also shot our wedding a few years ago and did an amazing job so we contacted them to handle this photo shoot and could not be happier with the result. We got individual and group shots indoor and out that really captured the personalities of the pets.

Sent on 10/08/2014

logan · event on 08/19/2014

Taryn is a very talented photographer who brings a lot of fun to the group and captures moments beautifully! She took the time to get to know members of our corporate groups, and got the shots we were looking for PLUS more. Thank you, Taryn for helping us create lasting keepsakes for our Team Members!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Razmin · Married on 05/31/2014

I anxiously waited for my pictures and since the day I received them I have viewed them over and over. Love My Life Photography was able to capture every moment of our wedding day! I am able to relive that day through the pictures she took. Amazing work! I will forever be grateful for capturing our day through your work!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Taryn and her crew did a great job at our wedding. She was helpful in all aspects of making sure the night went perfectly.

Sent on 12/08/2014

I have used these lovely ladies for many events in my families lives and plan to continue using them in the future. They captured our engagement pictures, wedding, my sons newborn photo session as well as his one year old cake smash session. I absolutely love every picture we have received. When I first looked up their packages, I was sad that I may not be able to afford their services but the ladies worked with me and figured out something that was within my budget. With many photographers you have to pick the pictures you like and the rest you never see again. However, with Taryn and Sarah you get all of the pictures they take. They capture beautiful moments that you will get to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Megan · event on 03/21/2016

Taryn was able to do my engagement pictures last minute, on a Sunday. She was very helpful, and made the engagement session fun! She will go to all lengths to get the best pictures (climbing in cacti and standing on rock ledges). Our pictures turned out beautiful, and we are so happy!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kellie · Married on 11/05/2016

3.0
      2.0

So disappointed. I've waited nine months to write a review because I didn't want emotions to come into play. Deadlines were missed by Taryn, when I was promised a few sneak peek photos back in November. Never got them, until mid December after I asked our wedding planner to follow up with her. Delivery of the photos was 12 weeks after our wedding date, when her contract states 8 weeks (up to 10 during peak season). There was such a lack of communication and things were just awkward. I wasn't blown away by our photos at all, and I'm just disappointed. I had hoped to much more natural and candid photos, capturing emotions and facial expressions between me and my husband. We looked posed, and awkward. There was never an apology from Taryn given the way things played out. I understand that people have lives outside of their professional careers, but we invested our special day and things didn't turn out as I'd hoped. Please really consider how you want your wedding photos and overall experience to be before booking with this vendor. I have my own personal memories captured in my mind of that day. Maybe one day we can re-create our special day and get better photos. I know better after this experience.

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Heather

Heather Paulsen · Married on 01/28/2018

Worst Decision Of My Whole Wedding

For starters I work in the wedding industry and could have chosen any photographer I wanted. I chose someone I had known for 3 years and thought was trustworthy. Taryn Ball had to contact my other vendors the DAY OF my wedding to find out where it was. The night before my wedding she received a wild driving ticket at odd hours of the morning, so obviously my wedding was not a priority to her. She showed up the day of, took photos and then ignore me FOR MONTHS! There was a group of 5 other clients who couldn't contact her. We hired a private investigator to find her and then serve her. ALL FOR WEDDING PHOTOS. Get this, it took 11 MONTHS to get my photos. They all had an awful filter on them which I asked her to remove and much to my surprise, she did. Then when I inquired about our album, she ghosted us again. For the sake of my own sanity I walked away. She was the worst decision I had ever made, she caused me so much anxiety, stress and worry because she had my memories. You put so much trust into the "professionals" to capture your big day, TARYN IS NOT A GOOD DECISION. I want to save anyone from the pain she caused by making selfish decisions. I will gladly converse with anyone who is considering Love My Life Photography. I will continue to let others know my situation so they can stay as far away from Taryn Ball and Love My Life Photography as possible! Don't make the same mistake I did, learn from mine!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Edward · Married on 07/02/2016

0.4
      2.5
      0.0

We absolutely loved Taryn when we met her & on our wedding day as guests said she seemed to be everywhere getting pictures of every detail. Unfortunately, we are now 11 weeks out since our wedding & have not seen a single picture. We have been given several different days that the pictures would be ready for us because they are working "on finishing touches." We recently requested a few teasers to help put our minds at ease but still nothing. We remain hopeful that we will receive quality photos but cannot review on that yet.

Sent on 09/17/2016