Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique Reviews

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 6
Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 7

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

3.0

I didn't expect to find the dress of my dreams at this little consignment store! Val the seamstress was wonderful. She made this beautiful vintage never worn long sleeve lace gown fit me perfectly by the end of the fittings. I am so blessed. The special moments in front of that mirror in that little dressing room with my mom by my side were moments I'll cherish. If your looking for a seamstress that you can trust book with Val. She really knows what she's doing, she even fixed my moms gown. I would definitely recommend to brides that have a small budget and still want to feel like a princess. I sure did!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 8
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 9
  • Missa

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5
      3.5

I had a great experience with purchasing my dress from Love Me Two Times. Being on a budget I was concerned after visiting a few other shops that I would never find the dress I loved for what I could afford to spend. I was happily surprised to see a variety of designer gowns in the shop. I found a dress I absolutely loved and was amazed at the price. Still had the original tags with a retail price of almost $1,200 which I paid less then $400.

Sent on 07/14/2015

3.8
      3.0

The store is fantastic - beautiful gowns, awesome prices, and a really nice staff. I found the perfect dress there for only $300, and I couldn't be happier with it. The sales woman helped me try on a bunch of dresses until we found 'the one.' The store is so full of dresses that it's a bit crowded, but you won't find a better selection with better prices anywhere!

My one and only MASSIVE complaint is with the seamstress. I do NOT suggest letting her touch your dress. She did a TERRIBLE job on my dress and then tried to say it was somehow my fault. I ended up having to take it somewhere else to be fixed, and it cost me almost as much as the dress itself! My wedding is in ten days, and the dress is still being fixed.

I recommend the store 100%, but based on what happened to me, I'd suggest findind a different seamstress.

Sent on 10/02/2013