Love & Lipstick Beauty Reviews

Chicago, IL
View more information

Lauren C. Married on 09/18/2021

Worry Free

Once I had my bridal hair and makeup trial with Cerissa, I knew I didn’t have to worry about that part of the big day anymore. She was easy to get a long with, and she turned some ideas I had into exactly what I was looking for.
    On my wedding day, she arrived promptly and got me looking my best. She handled minor changes due to hot weather and new hair accessories with agility. 12 hours later, my hair and traditional makeup still looked amazing.
    She also did a wonderful job on my mom and maid of honor. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire her again!
    Genevieve C. Married on 10/11/2020

I wouldn't go with anyone else!

You need her!! Cerissa. Is. The. BEST! She’s fun, honest, cool, chill, and KNOWS hair and makeup. She recently did my hair and make up for my engagement photos and wedding and did a beautiful job both times. I think I had her redo my hair about three times on my wedding day (not because she didn't do it well, but because I couldn't decide how I really wanted it) and she was so patient with me. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I wanted to look natural, but also not washed out in pictures and she absolutely nailed it! She really listens to what I want and does her very best to create it. Cerissa is professional and so much fun! My mom, sisters and girlfriends all had fun chatting with her the morning of my wedding. Cerissa even stayed totally calm despite me getting anxious and jittery! Seriously she’s awesome and I won’t go to anyone else!
    Katie H. Married on 08/17/2019

Such talent! Cerissa is the best!

Cerissa and Maggie with Love & Lipstick were nothing short of amazing on my wedding day. They do excellent work and you'll be feeling like a million bucks throughout your special day. Can't recommend them enough!
    Brianna Married on 01/12/2019

I am forever grateful for your AMAZING services

Hands down the best hair & makeup artist’s I could’ve asked for. Cerissa and her team traveled through a winter storm with all major highways closed. With every obstacle in their way, they still got to me on time. They were professional and courteous (even having to travel through a nightmare). The team made my bride squad look stunning and made sure the vision I wanted on my wedding day come to life. If there’s anyone you should go to for your hair & makeup for your big day, it’s Love & Lipstick. You will NOT be disappointed!