Love Letters Studio Reviews

38 Reviews for Love Letters Studio

1 User photo

Love Letters Studio 1

Vienna · event on: 02/18/2014

I had the opportunity to work with Corinne over the last few weeks. She has created an awesome logo and card design for me! She was able to create my vision despite my not being able to describe it well. She was prompt in changing the little details I wanted to see to compare to the previous version of the logo. She paid such attention to detail and was very professional. An absolute joy to work with! She has quite a gift!!! I will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Melanie · event on: 02/08/2014

I hired Corinne to do invitations for a party I was throwing and they came out amazing! So many people complimented me on them, and they were just what I was looking for. Corinne is also very professional, she listened to what I wanted and suggested ideas I didn't even think of. I would def recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Erin · Married on 01/04/2014

I LOVE the invitations Corinne did for my wedding! Her design & color scheme wound up being the theme of our whole event. She gave us a look that was totally unique and she was always really easy to get in touch with and quick to respond to our questions. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Thank you for being able to really listen to what our vision in an invitation and executing it better then we could have imagined! Our wedding invitation was my absolute favorite directional/ design part of my destination wedding!

THANKS again!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Corinne is just a dream to work with! She knew what our vision was immediately. Her work was stunning - so many compliments! Could not possibly imagine using anyone else for our wedding and future printed paper good needs. Just absolute perfection!

Sent on 02/13/2014

I have worked with Love Letters Studio on several occasions and have had only positive experiences!! Corinne helped us with Engagement Party Invitations, Wedding Programs, Place Cards, Table Cards and Thank You Cards and we absolutely loved working with her! She has always been very professional, flexible and responsive, and has provided us with beautiful work time and time again! We will definitely be using Love Letters Studio in the future and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Corrine at Love Letters Studio was amazing. I had the crazy idea to make my save the date's beach badges. She turned my crazy idea into a perfect reality. I received so many compliments on the work she did.
    She was very responsive, quick and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Love Letter Studios to my friends and family. Can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 03/05/2014

We hired Corinne to do our save the dates which were amazing and unique and then continued to use her for our wedding invitations and all other day of stationery including signs, place cards, menus, and programs. She had great ideas and really understood my vision for our big day. We wanted something unique and less traditional than the "norm" including the typical monogram on everything, so she created a pattern to carry out throughout our details. We received so many compliments to this day on the uniqueness of it all! She was super easy to work with and her pricing is incredibly reasonable and competitive....especially for the value of the quality and talent that you receive!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Chris Ann · Married on 09/21/2012

Planning a wedding can be such a stressful time in your life. Corrine made the creative process of designing my invitations that not only was it stress free but it was fun. Additionally, for her level of service her prices are extremely reasonable. I recommend her to all of my friends with invitation needs and I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2010

Corinne did EVERYTHING for my wedding - invitations, save the date, place cards, program, personalized logos, and all the shower invites. She presented several options at every step, worked with the suggestions we gave her and came up with great ideas that we never would have thought of. She really captured the theme that my husband and I wanted to portray and made it personal. We could not have been happier with the final product!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Erika · Married on 10/10/2009

Love Letters Studio's did a fantastic job on all my wedding stationary. They designed my Welcome Cards and NYC brochure for our welcome bags. They also worked on place cards and my rehearsal dinner invites. The calligraphy work on our Initials was fantastic and I just loved the Wine graphic they designed for the rehearsal invite.

I felt the design work was modern yet sophisticated and I loved the attention to detail, especially on the city scape that they designed for the welcome card.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Catherine wilson · Married on 07/11/2009

Corinne was so wonderful to work with on my invitations for my wedding in July of 2009. She put such detail and care and designed the perfect invitation to my unique style. It was exactly what I had hoped for and so nice to not have a generic wedding invitation that every other person had. She is brilliant and lovely and will make your event special regardless of your needs. I highly recommend her services on any and all aspects of your event.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Love Letter Studios designed all of our day of details for our Wedding Day. My now husband and I provided our vision of what we wanted over one meeting, and with the first proof we saw it was everything we were looking for. We wanted all of the paper to be simple and elegant, Corinne took what we said and delivered product that was beyond our expectations. Corinne went above and beyond by hand sorting our escort cards by table and delivering them to our wedding planner. We couldn’t have asked for better designs and quality of service. We were thrilled with how every detail turned out!

Sent on 12/10/2014