Love & Laughter Weddings Reviews

47 | Philadelphia, PA

47 Reviews for Love & Laughter Weddings

Carolina · Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding planning had always been something I was intimidated of. The seating chart, the food, the venue, who's actually getting invited, and the most important part-- the ceremony. I can't tell you how nervous I was on picking an officiant- how will they know what we want? how will they figure out what's best for us? how will they capture our essence and encapsulate it in a 25 minute speech? All my anxiety went away the day we met Evelyn. Her bubbly personality and bright smile just filled the room and gave us both a sense of peace- a sense that we were in good hands. We met over coffee and we began telling her the story of how we met.. before we knew it three hours had passed! A couple of days later she got back to us with the most beautiful draft that had US written all over it. She was able to capture our personalities and incorporate who we are as individuals, and who we are as a couple. We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to get to know us, and absolutely nailing the most important day of our lives! We really couldn't have done it with out you!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

Our ceremony was planned with not too much time in advance but we were happy when Evelyn was able to give us a ceremony that was heartfelt and sweet. She included pieces of who we are and captured our fun spirits perfectly. Our day was simply perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Evelyn is lovely- so friendly and accommodating for our busy schedules! She designed a beautiful ceremony that made us feel like she had known us forever! Our family and friends could not stop talking about how lovely it was! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cara · Married on 05/15/2016

Evelyn was a wonderful officiant and made the process so easy! She was flexible to what we wanted out of our ceremony. Evelyn always responded very quickly to any questions or concerns that we had! I would highly recommend Love & Laughter Weddings for your special day!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Benjamin · Married on 05/01/2016

Very nice, polite, responsive and great to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Charlotte · Married on 04/23/2016

Evelyn absolutely knocked it out of the park, we were so happy with her as our officiant from start to finish. She promptly responded to every email and was extremely open to our suggestions to put together exactly the ceremony we wanted. Her reading style was calm, sweet, and engaging, and our ceremony was the perfect length. Finding a good officiant can certainly be a stressful part of wedding planning, but choosing Evelyn took all of that stress away. Definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Evelyn provided a perfect service and was fantastic to work with! She was extremely flexible with our ceremony and open about the type of service we wanted. The ceremony was short and romantic. She helped make the whole process stress-free and affordable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/27/2015

Evelyn was SUPER accommodating, helpful, and made our wedding exactly how I envisioned it to be. She helped every step of the way, provided great advice and tips on how to perfect the ceremony. I would 100% recommended her to anyone and everyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Evelyn was great!! She was very accommodating with our requests and customized a beautiful ceremony for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/11/2015

After such a nightmare, where our scheduled officiant and family friend backed out of our wedding less than two weeks before the big day, I felt so overwhelmed. But Evelyn came to our rescue! We gave her our ideas and she came up with perfect vows. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted but couldn't put into words ourselves. I will hands down recommend Evelyn and Love and Laughter Weddings to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Our experience was really great. Evelyn was available on a relatively short notice and gave us tons of information and choices to customize our ceremony. She was very professional and did a great job!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Adrienne · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy to work with, affordable, flexible for meetings and lovely personality. Evelyn helped us write our vows with constant emails back and forth and she showed great dedication to me and my husband's needs. She made sure the wedding ceremony was everything we wanted. Very happy with Love & Laughter Weddings.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Grace · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect!! Evelyn had a variety of ceremonies to choose from and was so helpful helping us pick the one that fit us best. She was professional and always very friendly. She was also super easy to get a hold of every time we called. The wedding band was also amazing. They created a set list based on the songs we gave them that included all our favorite songs. Everyone was on time the day of the wedding and they were a great team of people to work with. They have my highest recommendation! It was great!

Briana · Married on 03/22/2015

Evelyn was an amazing person to work with. She helped us write our vows and was easy to reach every time. We booked her a few months in advance and were able to make edits to our vows. She made sure we had everything we ever dreamed of and she absolutely nailed it. We were extremely happy with our ceremony all together. Evelyn was right on time the day of our wedding, always easy to reach and her rates were great. I highly recommend her to everyone. She's great! will not disappoint!

Alina · Married on 02/21/2015

Love & Laughter Weddings are such a wonderful team of people to work with! They were there for me every time I called with the silliest questions - wedding jitters I guess you could call it. The band was amazing, the officiant was so incredibly helpful and sweet and the photos and videos turned out beautiful. They're affordable and amazing. You just can't beat that.

Nilda · Married on 02/14/2015

We absolutely loved our small ceremony! It was perfect. Evelyn was incredibly helpful and patient with us and was able to work around our budget. She was always quick to respond to my emails and calls and really helpful during the entire time. I recommend her to everyone. Wonderful person to work with and wonderful service.

Kassandra · Married on 12/31/2014

I was beyond happy with our ceremony! Its a tough date to book anyone and the fact that Evelyn was available and affordable really made our dream wedding possible. From the moment we got in contact with her, to the day of she was always very easy to get a hold of and very friendly and easy going. I have recommended her to all of my friends and would recommend her to anyone.

Christina · Married on 12/13/2014

I found Evelyn and Love & Laughter Weddings through a mutual friend who had just gotten married and she used Evelyn as an officiant for her wedding. I called her about 3 weeks before our wedding and she was always very flexible and easy to get in touch with. She worked around our schedule to meet in person and was always quick to respond via email and through the phone. She was a dream to work with.

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

Evelyn was professional, friendly and always available to help us, from the process of writing our vows to the day of the ceremony. She arrived on time and always had a smile on her face. My highest recommendations! Five stars for her and Love And Laughter Weddings.

• Darci

Darci · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional service

Evelyn was great to work with and was very professional at our service. She arrived an hour before to meet with us, complete required paperwork, and get all set up. She was supportive and helpful when planning the ceremony wording and delivered a quick ceremony to help us get to dinner and dancing as we had requested. Very kind and soft-spoken!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2015

Evelyn was a great addition to our intimate ceremony. My husband and I have different religious beliefs. Evelyn was great at making both of us comfortable.

Sent on 11/12/2015

June · Married on 08/09/2015

Evelyn was prompt in responding back prior to the wedding and was very professional.
    Only thing that was difficult was I do not think the guests in the back row heard her well but nevertheless, everything else was great.

Sent on 08/17/2015