Love Lashworks Reviews

9 | Watertown, MA

9 Reviews for Love Lashworks

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2015

I love my lashes! Nikki did such a beautiful job. I love all the compliments I keep getting from my new lashes! I would definitely recommend getting lashes done for your wedding. They really enhance your overall look!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Jennifer · event on 05/01/2015

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Love Lashworks! I wanted lash extensions that were somewhat natural but obviously longer and fuller than my actual lashes. Otherwise what's the point, right? My actual lashes tend to be straight and point downwards, a common problem for monolids or small eyelids. Nikki was very attentive to my concerns, asked what I wanted, and was spot on in what she delivered. She talked me through the process and I could see very easily how one could fall asleep while your lashes are being applied, it truly is relaxing when you're in good hands. I'm thrilled with the results and haven't had to wear eye makeup for the past week and don't plan too until the lash extensions start falling off. I highly recommend Love Lashworks for any event, even if it's a "just because" treat for yourself! Nikki was the best and I'm a guaranteed repeat customer!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2015

Love Lashworks ROCKS! Nikki is an absolute craftsman, making my thin pathetic eyelashes look amazing. She really listens to what you want for a look, from wedding lashes to everyday wear, and delivers excellent results. Its easy to make an appointment and automatic reminders are sent to you.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Michelle · event on 03/14/2015

I wanted to give my review a couple of weeks after I had my eyelashes done just to see how they hold up. So here it is.
    First and foremost, let me tell you a bit about my eyelashes.
    I have thick, coarse lashes that point straight down. They can be curled with an eyelash curler but the curl never holds. Not even with waterproof mascara.
    I've had a cursed journey with mascara. I've tried drugstore to high end mascara, mascara primers, two-step fiber mascaras, etc. But my oily monolids have been able to break down every single waterproof mascara on the market.
    So yeah, not to exaggerate, but eyelash extensions have been a complete game changer for me. I no longer wear eyeliner. A touch of shadow + lash extensions makes my eye makeup feel complete, which is a big deal because this gives me more time to snooze in the morning.
    As for the wear time of the extensions, so far, 90% of the extensions have been holding up nicely. Most of the fall out was in the first three days and I honestly think it's because I was rubbing my eyes from not being used to having extensions in.
    I also want to add that Nikki was a complete joy to work with. She made the process so much more comfortable than I initially expected.
    So yeah, If I could, I would have eyelash extensions done the whole year round. But because I'm not made of money, it will have to be a 'treat yoself' kind of event.
    Some comments that I have received:
    "Wow, I didn't know you had eyelashes."
    "They look so natural!"
    "They make your eyes look so much bigger."
    My friends are blunt.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Lori · event on 03/01/2015

Very relaxing and o was happy with the outcome of my lashes

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • User4965251 · event on 02/28/2015

Wonderful service - thorough, thoughtful and professional!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Emily · Married on 01/18/2015

What can I say? Nikki is a true professional and a master crafter. She has a steady hand, an eye for perfection and is genuinely a great conversationalist. She put me at ease and before I knew it, I had the most beautiful and natural looking lashes I only wish I was born with. I can't recommend Nikki enough! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Hannah · Married on 01/17/2015

I got my lashes done for my wedding. It was my first time and didnt know what to expect. The whole process was painless. The end result was amazing! I didnt have to wear my eye makeup at all with these lashes. Got so many compliments as well. They lasted about 4-5 weeks for me. Nikki is very professionally and sweet! Totally recommend this place!!!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Barrett · event on 05/18/2014

Nikki is wonderful at making skimpy short lashes into beautiful luscious lashes anyone would envy. Do yourself a favor and book for her services now!

Sent on 03/20/2015