Love Is In The Hair Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sherri Married on 05/10/2018
    Misty is amazing!! She does incredible work and is so much fun. A pleasant, professional girl:) Thanks for making me feel beautiful!!!
    -Sherri
    Kay Married on 03/17/2018
    Misty was a joy to work with! I was an out of town bride, so I did not have a hair or makeup trial and I still felt 100% confident that on my wedding day everything was going to turn out great. Let me tell you, she did NOT disappoint! Everything was absolutely perfect. She was punctual, incredibly pleasant, very easy to get ahold of and talk to prior to the wedding, and did an incredible job on mine and my bridesmaids hair. The makeup artist she had brought with her was fantastic as well. We all looked great. Misty, I cannot thank you enough for making me feel at ease about this entire process. You were so wonderful and I am so grateful for you helping make my wedding day perfect.
    Kaci Married on 10/20/2017
    Misty was so wonderful to work with! I had some last minute additions (7 bridesmaid's ended up wanting to get their hair done instead of the initial 3) and she was able to handle the change without any qualms. She came extra early (and we were over an hour away) to make sure we weren't pressed for time, and she was SO sweet to work with. The quality was incredible! She is definitely talented and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who wants to make sure their special day goes without a hitch and wants to have a hairstyle that is perfectly beautiful!
    Ryan Married on 07/22/2017
    Misty was AMAZING! She was professional, flexible, fun, and made my crazy morning with my two girls go smoothly while keeping us smiling! Thank you Misty!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 11/05/2016
    I have never been happier with a company than I was with Love is in The Hair! They were so professional and friendly. I had my wedding on the beach in Panama City in November of 2016. I was an out of town bride and they made sure to always be available to do trial runs whenever I had time. So much goes into planning a wedding, but I can honestly say, the hair and makeup part was never a concern to me once I found them. They did my whole wedding party: 5 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom and then of course, myself. They fit in so well with all of us ladies that day. We had a blast! I will without a doubt use them again if I ever have another big event!
    Jackie Married on 10/11/2016
    Misty was amazing! I showed her a picture of what I wanted on Pinterest and it looked EXACTLY like the picture, if not better. The makeup was beautiful! She is so sweet and patient and also responds promptly, which is awesome for a stressing bride. Also, very affordable!!! Highly recommend! -Jackie
    Heidi Married on 08/20/2016
    Misty did my hair for my wedding and has done my hair for 4 other weddings and has always done a great job!! I highly recommend her!
    Jackie Married on 06/17/2016
    Misty did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding! She was more than happy to do a design I had found off of Pinterest. She came to the hotel where I was staying, about 3 hours before the wedding. She was very easy to talk to and I very much enjoyed getting to know her. I would strongly recommend using her!!
    Stephanie Married on 06/10/2016
    My husband and I had a destination wedding and Misty was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I am very, very particular and picky about my hair. I knew exactly what vision I had for my wedding day hair and makeup and Misty made that vision come alive and so much more! She was professional, sweet and kind, and it was obvious she loved her job. Although we live hundreds of miles apart now, I still consider her a wonderful friend and will never forget how she helped make my wedding dream come true.

Celina Married on 05/07/2016
    Misty was great! Super friendly & professional. She did the exact styles we showed her, & we all loved our hair! Highly recommend!
    Kristina Married on 04/24/2016
    Misty did an amazing job on my models for the May 2016 Bridal Show here in Panama City, Florida. We had 15 models wearing our Wedding and Bridesmaid rentals, and Misty did a wonderful job! Very prompt, professional and most of all - Fun to work with! Misty filled in last minute and was able to help pull our show together! We (Clothesline Boutique & Formalwear ) will most definitely be using Love is in the Hair in the future!
    Cara Married on 05/23/2015
    Misty is an amazing artist! I'm a 50-year-old bride, 20 months out of chemo, with barely any hair to work with. My wedding was at sunrise, on a Monday, in January. She was definitely up for all of my challenges! I didn't think I could have beautiful wedding hair, but Misty truly surprised me. She was able to work beautifully with my hair extensions, and took my vision, my dress, and made everything come together perfectly. I would recommend her, hands down!!
    Morgan Married on 04/18/2015
    Misty did a gorgeous updo with my hair for a wedding! She gave me the exact look I was going for, only better! She’s very professional, personable, affordable, and sweet!
  • User2522281 2+ years ago
    Very pleased. Misty always makes sure her first priority is making sure the bride gets what she wants. She and her team strive to make it happen because they know the importance of that big day! Would highly recommend :)
    Amy Married on 03/22/2014
    Misty did my hair for my wedding and when I was a Matron of Honor in my best friends wedding. I was so pleased with how they both turned out. Each time I showed her a picture of what I envisioned and Misty brought it to life. Not only is she wonderful with hair, her pricing is affordable!
    Mariah Married on 04/22/2017
    I had been referred to Love Is In The Hair by my wedding planner, and I'm glad that they did. Misty was so nice and did everyone's hair like they wanted. I did have to apologize for my bridesmaid being on edge, and she took it very professionally. I loved how everyone's hair had turned out, and everyone's makeup was pretty too. I recommend them to anyone.
    Erica Married on 10/04/2015
    Me, my bridesmaids, and my mom all had our hair done before my 2pm wedding, and everyone looked amazing! She also did my hair at my friends’ weddings, and each time was a work of art!
    Emily Married on 09/02/2017
    Misty did a wonderful job! Me, and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful! She even took the time to put my niece's hair up in a little bun with no extra charge. She was friendly and talkative, and it was so nice that she came to us! My only suggestion would be to call or text her if you need to get ahold of her, cause emailing sometimes took her a while to respond. She was awesome and I would highly recommend her!
  • Angelisque
    Angelisque Married on 06/16/2016
    Misty was very accomadating, I went back and forth on who would be getting their hair done on the wedding day, she remained patient with me. She stayed late so the 3 teenage daughters could get their hair done. She did an amazing job on all of us! Thank you misty