Love is Event Planning Reviews

Love is Event Planning 7
  • McNichols

Mcnichols · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Planner!!

Sarah is detailed, attentive and a pleasure to work with. She was called in at the last minute and worked very hard to make sure everything ran smoothly. I was very impressed with her dedication to the event. She event spent the better part of an hour helping to buss tables during dinner service as well as helping breakdown and relocate ceremony chairs for dinner. She was not asked or expected to do any of those things, but she took it upon herself so that the event ran smoothly. You just do not find that kind of service very often. Truly one of the best to work in our busy venue. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Molly Sarby · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional and Friendly!

I recently worked with Sarah at a wedding in Estes Park. She was able to really step up when another member of the team fell ill unexpectedly and kept the whole event moving smoothly. There were several instances where issues arose and she addressed them quickly and in a professional manner. I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for great event management and planning!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Erica

Erica Krysl · Married on 02/17/2018

The Best Day

Sarah was key in making our wedding seamless. From planning to implementation — she held all the details flawlessly! Her dedication to making our wedding feel like US gave us the freedom to enjoy the day completely. She is an excellent communicator and someone who truly cares about the couples she interacts with. We are so thankful we hired Sarah and would recommend her without a doubt.

We walked away from our wedding saying, “That was the most fun wedding we’ve ever been to!” And we hope every couple gets to experience the same thing!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jan

Jan · Married on 12/17/2017

Sarah CARES about making your wedding day stress free!

Sarah is one of my dearest friends. Having her help leading up to and even on our special day was incredibly beneficial. She guided me through the details prior to our wedding so that we could simply celebrate our marriage union and those who came to gather with us.

Sarah knows how to think through the fine details. Her sweet personality and past experience with weddings makes her an incredible asset to any bride and groom. She cares about making your day wonderful and memorable. Her attention to details is compelling because every wedding contains a LOT of them. You can trust Sarah with your special day!!

We had multiple people helping on our wedding day, and Sarah helped with a majority of the logistics. i.e. room set-up, timeline for day (It is important to have someone managing these things when you are off taking pictures and mingling with guests.) Sarah was a part of the wedding party but added ease to our day in the ways she assisted. Thank you, Sarah!! Our wedding day is one we will never forget. Thank you for taking the stress off our shoulders! xoxo

p.s. Sarah found the bridesmaid dresses for a STEAL of a deal. Exactly what I wanted for the ladies!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Love is Event Planning 8
    Love is Event Planning 9
    Love is Event Planning 10
    Love is Event Planning 11
    Love is Event Planning 12

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

Let me tell you about the most amazing wedding planner Sarah Fraser! She made my special day go off without a hitch. She took my vision of a quirky Firefly themed wedding and made it a reality. Not only was she great about keeping in contact with all the vendors she worked so sweetly with my family. I can't say enough good about her so if you're looking for an amazing partner in your planning look no further!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

Our engagement was only a couple months, and we planned it from Ecuador, so needless to say we were swamped with stress and details. Sarah helped us navigate through what was most important to us and what to prioritize. She was proactive in preventing problems and quickly responded to issues when they arose.
    When our photographer was unresponsive a few days before the wedding, Sarah quickly found a substitute. She is also bilingual which was crucial since our officiant only speaks Spanish and we had family and attendants coming from Spain and Ecuador. She definitely made an impact on our overseas and out-of-town guests, making them feel welcome with her friendly demeanor. Sarah had helpful suggestions/solutions for us to help us stick to our budget. I would highly recommend her services. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Love is Event Planning 20
    Love is Event Planning 21
    Love is Event Planning 22

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarah is beyond knowledgeable and incredibly sweet! My wedding was beautiful and it was all thanks to Sarah.i still get compliments on my wedding and I have Sarah to thank! I would highly recommend using her if you have an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/12/2014

Sarah did an amazing job with our wedding. She was very professional, dependable and helpful. Our wedding was beautiful and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

We happened to stumble across Sarah while visiting our venue and I’m so happy we did. Sarah was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She thought of little details that didn’t even occur to us and worked through every aspect of the day with the various vendors. Our guests and family commented that they were so impressed and surprised that no one had to lift a finger. That was all because of Sarah! The caterer was late but Sarah stayed totally calm and put things right back on track. In addition to her overall knowledge and professionalism, Sarah is an incredibly sweet person and we really enjoyed spending time with her.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ellen · Married on 09/29/2013

My daughter was a displaced bride with a destination wedding that was to be in Estes Park. We were so blessed to be introduced to Sarah and her services when we had to move the wedding (in a week) from Estes Park to another location due to the flooding. She was our families angel and stepped in to help our stress level and took care of everything which allowed us to enjoy the wedding, visit with relative and friends from different parts of the country. We all are so thankful that she was there.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Cassidy · Married on 09/08/2013

I am beyond thankful I hired Sarah as our month of coordinator for our wedding. She kept us on track and on schedule as we finished up our final plans. I considered myself a pretty organized bride but Sarah blew me away with all the details that had slipped my mind or that I hadn't thought of in the first place. She responded almost immediately to my never ending emails and was available any time I needed her. Because of her detailed planning beforehand, our wedding day was seamless. I am positive our day would have not have been so perfect if Sarah was not at the wheel directing our guests and vendors. Our guests told us we had the most fun and most loving wedding they have ever been to...and I know that would not have happened without Sarah. I am so grateful for her help and would provide beaming recommendations of her to anyone. She is the best!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2013

Sarah is truly the best! She definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing. I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick. She understood our vision, our budge, our dream and it turned out beautifully. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple! Sandra Cote

Sent on 11/20/2016

tacita · Married on 04/20/2013

Sarah was right on top of stuff. made everything more relaxed. Super nice sweet girl. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Tavis · Married on 05/20/2012

Sarah was great! She even made sure I had something to eat and a bottle of water before the main event got started. As a groom who was rather busy this was exactly what I needed. She was calm and kept things moving and handled any little problem with grace and authority. I would recommend her to anyone having any kind of event.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2012

We hired Sarah two weeks before our wedding to help put the finishing touches on our wedding! She didn't waste any time at all! Got every piece of information that she needed and went right to work. She ended up being our point of contact for everybody. Also, our outdoor wedding turned indoor due to the weather. She handled the situation and had everything re-arranged PERFECTLY before I could finish saying, "we won't wait, just bring it inside!" We received many compliments from our guests about how organized, professional and efficient she was. She also helped us put a lot of ideas that we still had for our wedding but hadn't acted on--into action! Very pleased with the service we received! Very easy to work with, patient, prompt and kind!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Amy · Married on 05/22/2012

Not only would I recommend Sarah to a friend, I did, and they loved her too! Sarah has an amazing ability to anticipate needs and ask the right questions. She was exceptionally professional, and my mom was even impressed (she can be hard to impress!).

Sent on 08/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like, I just knew I wanted it to be cohesive. Sarah did a great job of pulling together ideas I liked and other fun details to make everything beautiful! She also thought of so many details that never would have occurred to me. So glad we hired her!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Jacque · Married on 09/29/2013

She was great! We had to change my wedding venue two weeks before my wedding and she helped me pull everything together for a beautiful day!

Sent on 12/02/2016

4.2
      3.0

Sarah was wonderful to work with leading up to the day...extremely organized, creative, and thoughtful and on the wedding day...her calm demeanor, flexibility, and positive attitude was such a gift.

Sent on 10/02/2013