Love In Bloom, L.L.C. Reviews

49 | Shreveport, LA

49 Reviews for Love In Bloom, L.L.C.

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

Donna is the absolute best and gave us the wedding of our dreams! She has many years of experience and it really showed in how flawless our big day was. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, and made sure that every single detail was thought about. She has great recommendations for bands, florist, food, favors, etc. If you want a top notch wedding and someone that is a true professional, book Donna!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Marilyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Donna wss absolutely wonderful! Could not have had my daughters dream wedding without her. She went over and beyond her duties! Her service was amazing. From start to finish she was there for us. Thank you Donna for making Beth and Jake's wedding perfect.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Boyd · Married on 05/12/2018

I was truly blessed by Donna. She is an awesome wedding planner. My daughter wedding was the best ever!!! I would not trade it for the world. This is one of my best memories and Donna made it happen.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Beth · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely LOVE Donna. She goes above and beyond to ensure you feel like a princess on your wedding day. I cannot express how much I appreciate Donna. She made the wedding planning stress free! Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jake · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved Donna! She helped from my wives bridal shower, rehearsal, reception, & honeymoon. She made she we were able to get the best of the best at a reasonable price. She made the whole process stress free. I would recommend her to anyone! I cannot say nothing but great things about her. Thanks for making our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

I have attended several weddings this year, and the one Donna Brian was involved with was by far the most enjoyable. She harbored a comfortable atmosphere. She is extremely organized, and her years of experience definitely show.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2017

Donna is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She went above and beyond to make my wedding so perfect and stress free

Sent on 05/14/2018

Audrius · Married on 10/03/2015

Donna was expectional in helping us with our wedding planning! Her attention to detail is outstanding and it really saved me lots of stress. Although she recommended some very impressive vendors, we opted to select a few that she had never worked with before. Her willingness and ability to work with the "new" vendors was great. Everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Donna Brian is an exceptional wedding coordinator! I've been a guest at a few of her weddings, and she has done a remarkable job! I highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator. She is extremely talented at what she does, and will make your special day, a day you will never forget!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

Donna Brian is the most professional and well organized Wedding Coordinator I have ever met. She thinks of every little detail and has every thing you may think of needing from a safety pin to breath mint. She is thorough and patient. I highly recommend using Donna for any and all of your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 11/04/2014

We used Donna Brian, Love In Bloom for our wedding coordinator. She knows the vendors, knows her business and answers and alleviates any questions or problems that come up. We felt comfortable and confident that everything would go well with Donna and her staff! So glad we found Donna! It was a perfect evening! Thank you for all your hard work Donna! We love you!

Sent on 09/28/2014

After we got engaged, Love In Bloom was the first vendor that we booked. Hiring Donna was the best decision we made! She guided us through the whole wedding process. She helped us book all of the other vendors for our wedding and our honeymoon. She's the best!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Donna is a beautiful person inside and out and is extremely knowledgable in what she dose. She will work with you and help you with whatever you need to get you the best bang for your buck.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Junette · Married on 08/30/2014

Thank you so much for doing an awesome job with the layout of the outdoor wedding setting. Everything was flowing wonderful and the layout was and worked beautiful!! The Satin table clothes added that special romantic feeling to the outdoor wedding of our baby girl and her special prince. God Bless. Junette Van Der Merwe. A happy mother of the bride.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Debbie · Married on 08/09/2014

Donna Brian did the rehearsal dinner, reception and decorations for the church! She is the sweetest and best wedding carding event planner and pure professional! She even got someone to transport a cake iced down from Shreveport to monroe! She is the best!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

Donna was GREAT!!! I honestly do not know what I would have done without her on my wedding day! So thankful I hired her!

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • F

Floy · Married on 05/10/2014

Donna Brian made the entire planning process so much fun! She is professional, thoughtful and very creative. She had so many ideas to make the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception so unique to reflect the personalities of our son and his bride. She kept all of us on tract and on budget, we never had to worry about what needed to be done when, she kept us up to date with our time line. She and her staff had everything so well organized we were able to relax and enjoy the wedding day.
    My husband says the investment we made in Donna was the best money we spent in the whole process.
    I believe she more than covered her fee in what her advice saved us.
    I look forward to planning many more events with Donna.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • F

Floy · Married on 03/29/2014

As the mother of the groom, my gift to my son and his fiancé was Love In Bloom LLC. Donna Brian was beyond our expectations! Her creative thinking, organization,moral support, made planning the wedding and the wedding itself absolutely a dream come true. She took the pressure off of all of us, so we could enjoy each other and every little detail.thanks to Donna Brian, we all got to enjoy ourselves . I hope I find another occasion to plan an event with Donna Brian.( She even hoed them plan their Sandals honeymoon .)

Sent on 05/22/2014

Mandy · Married on 03/29/2014

Could not have asked for anything better. Donna and her staff made our wedding day flawless!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Donna was amazing, and truly helped my wedding become a dream come true. Her advise is invaluable and her professionalism shows throughout every aspect of the planning process. She makes the process much more manageable, and has a great reputation with numerous venders (locally and abroad). Very task oriented, organized, and timely. I planned my wedding without my mom ... And I truly believe this would've been impossible without the guidance and help of Donna and her incredible staff!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

A Dream Captured!
    Love In Bloom? That IS Donna Brian! The English language can barely describe the essence of what Love In Bloom meant to our family January 25th. Our son, Justin, was getting married nine months before our daughter, 5 months after we contacted Donna about Ali's wedding. Ali was finishing her B.S. in Nursing--crazy time in our lives! Ali is our only daughter so this was a one shot deal for us to get it right! We had everything riding on Donna & Love in Bloom! I could have NEVER survived, much less sailed through as smoothly as I did, this most important event in our lives, if Donna had not been by my side every step of the way. In fact, Donna far exceeded what most would have done! She took our [Ali & my] calls, and my silly, even most mundane questions, at all times of day and evenings, all the while never making me feel like they WERE silly or mundane. She was counselor, accountant, personal shopper, arbitrator, secretary, delivery driver, advocate, advisor, friend...need I go on? We negotiated, laughed, and finally, cried together. And, because I am cajun, and she has a huge heart with some cajun too, we hugged! LOL The wedding? It was PERFECT--what my daughter [and thus her father and I] wanted! In Ali's own words: "Miss Donna, you captured my dream! It's exactly as I have always imagined it!" When I asked Tim, my husband of 34 years, what Love In Bloom did for him in planning the wedding, his reply simply nailed it, "Donna made Ali happy, & made sense of the whole wedding process; I understood it all. I just paid the bills, and showed up for events on time!" Enough said! [P.S. He was not unhappy with the bills. :)] As for Moi', Donna, you helped make my heart sing when my family laughed, ate, danced, played, cried--made beautiful memories all one most magical night in January on my 34th wedding anniversary. We will never forget! Thank you Donna & staff! We're all living happily ever after, and I have a wonderful new friend in my life!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Terri · Married on 08/04/2013

Donna Brian with Love in Bloom is a pleasure to work with. I just returned from photographing a wedding in Jamaica that Donna had coordinated and also booked the entire wedding and honeymoon for all the guest. It was a great experience and because of her experience in coordinating and special organizational skills...it went very smooth and was a delight for the bride and groom and all that attended. I am always amazed at how Donna does her work seamlessly and always with a smile. She is passionate about her work and it shows!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Jonathan · Married on 08/04/2013

My bride and I just got married at Sandals Whitehouse, Jamaica. I was referred to Donna at Love in Bloom by a coworker. She made the process amazingly simple and really held our hands the whole way through! She already had experience with Sandals weddings and it really showed. She is very passionate about her job and really loves her job. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Donna and her staff are wonderful and easy to work with. Our daughters wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done it without Love In Bloom. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Brenda · Married on 06/29/2013

I could have not ask for anything better. .Donna Brian provided the best for us..she comes highly recommended for anyone's big day..

Sent on 07/09/2013