Love in Bloom-Floral Design & Event Planning Reviews

3 | La Mesa, CA

3 Reviews for Love in Bloom-Floral Design & Event Planning

Cynthia · Married on 03/14/2012

I had the pleasure of working with these lovely ladies to plan my niece’s reception. They did an amazing job!! Not only were the centerpieces beautiful but the entire room looked amazing. They really took into consideration everything I had requested. I had asked them to take the time and think of something special to remember my late sister (niece’s mother). They made a beautiful flower arrangement with a beautiful vase. It was breathtaking!! I would definitely recommend these ladies not only because they did a wonderful job but because they put a lot of love and care into their work. You guys made this a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Sent on 03/26/2012

Briana · Married on 02/25/2012

I worked with Vanessa and she was AMAZING. Extremely flexible, responsive, and professional. She was able to give me great deals and worked with me on the price. I met with them the day before and both women listened to my ideas and did everything they could to incorporate the theme of the wedding into the flowers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2011

The girls at Love in Bloom are great! They did everything I asked and made our day incredible. They were reasonably priced and on top of everything.

Sent on 11/30/2011