Love & Honey Reviews

19 | Charlotte, NC

19 Reviews for Love & Honey

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

From the beginning I knew Tina genuinely understood my vision for my wedding. Her eye for design is truly unmatched and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with someone with such talent! She is organized, professional, and a blast to work with. I enjoyed all of our meetings together and Tina truly made the wedding planning process enjoyable. I was not the easiest bride and whenever I wanted to make changes or had questions Tina was always happy to help. On our wedding day no detail went unnoticed and throughout the day she had a way of bringing peace and calm to otherwise chaotic moments. I am so grateful we chose Tina to plan and navigate our day. Hiring her was one of my best wedding planning decisions by far!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lauren,

All I can say is THANK YOU! For so many reasons, thank you. Your kind and thoughtful words just brought the biggest smile to my face, and reminded exactly why I do what I do. You were such a JOY to work with. I couldn't have enjoyed our year planning together any more than I did. You are an amazing, intelligent, hard-working woman and I feel blessed to know you. You and Zach are so wonderful for each other, and I can't wait to watch your marriage grow!! XOXO-Tina
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tina and Love and Honey! My fiancé and I were living in Kentucky, but getting married in NC, so we decided to hire Love and Honey for full service wedding planning. We also added styling + design and we're so glad we did! Tina made every part of the wedding planning process stress-free! Instead of having to drive 6 hours to NC every weekend, we relied on her expertise and past experience with vendors for recommendations. For vendors that we didn't have a preference with, she sent us 3-4 different options within our price range and let us make our choices from there. Her styling and design expertise were also incredibly helpful! I knew the general color palette and vibe I wanted at the wedding, but wasn't sure how to make it all look cohesive. Tina put together dozens of styling inspiration boards with bridesmaid dresses, suits, ties, linens, florals, invitations, etc and had us pick our favorites! I should also mention that from looking at photos of other weddings she had planned and styled, our wedding was definitely on the more rustic/small town side and she was completely open to all of our vendor suggestions and ideas. When wedding weekend arrived, Tina and her assistant made every aspect stress-free and flawless. Tina created schedules for the wedding party, families, photographer, and videographer so that everyone knew where they needed to be on the day of the wedding. Tina also met with all of the vendors and assisted with setup. During the wedding and reception, Tina and her assistant did everything from cuing the wedding party to walk down the aisle to ensuring that my husband and I ate during the reception to flagging down our minister to sign the marriage license before she left. We have received dozens of compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was and how smoothly everything went and we credit most of this to Tina. Truly the best investment we made during the entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Love & Honey's reply:

Ohhhhh, Alex! Your kind and thoughtful words just brought the BIGGEST smile to my face. :) I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and Ben over the past year. You are such a sweet and beautiful ray of light, and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you both. Seeing your wedding vision finally come to life brought me such an overwhelming sense of joy. It's evident your friends and family love you both dearly and I'm so happy I was able to help create a space where you could share and celebrate that love. Congratulations to the two of you! I can't wait to continue to see where your relationship takes you (mostly over instagram hahaha). If you ever need anything please let me know. I hope our paths cross again one day. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to live out my dreams.

Sending you so much love!
    Xoxo,
    Tina

Anne-Marie · Married on 06/02/2017

Savanna from Love and Honey was phenomenal!! I booked her for "day of" coordination. She met with me a couple of times prior to the big day to sort out the details and make sure everything was taken care of. She is patient and kind and very good at her job! I definitely could not have relaxed on my wedding day without her (and her helper Hannah!). My venue was very spread out and she was running all over the place to get everything done (FYI she ended up walking a total of 20 miles--that is dedication!). She helped bring my vision to life and definitely went above and beyond! I could not have done it without her. Book her--you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Love & Honey's reply:

Anne-Marie, thank you so much for the thoughtful review!! You were absolutely radiant on your wedding day, and we are so pleased that everything turned out beautifully. Congratulations to you and Lance and your new endeavor together as husband and wife :) Thank you for making our dreams come true, and allowing us to be a part of your big day!
    Xoxo,
    The Love & Honey Girls

Bobbi Jo · Married on 11/14/2015

Hiring Christina for our Day-of (more like weekend-of) coordination is probably the best money we spent on our wedding. She was very reasonably priced, incredibly detailed, organized, creative ...and a blast to work with. I had no doubt that she "got us"....and she did. We left a lot of the decorating and details up to her to "play with" and she did a beautiful job. She's also a blast to work with, so don't hesitate!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Christina was absolutely amazing! She helped me from the day I hired her until the time I hopped in the getaway car (and even after cleaning everything up!).

Let me tell you about what Christina had to work around. This was a complete DIY backyard wedding with about 100 people. Almost nothing went as planned during my wedding due to late deliveries (like. 10:00pm the night before the rehearsal tent set-up) and so much rain my parent's backyard (the "venue") was flooded with mud up to our ankles the day-of. She stomped through the mud all day to get my wedding as beautiful as possible, and to make my vision come alive even through the mud. And, let me tell you, it may have been wet and gross, but it was beautiful! She really puts 100% in and comes alive for the set up part! She even offered her own personal belongings as decorations! Even though my wedding day ended up taking place in a mud pit, she was always optimistic and invested. She had to think on her toes and change plans about 100 times...even down to the second that I was walking down the aisle and she had to change course so I didn't drown in the mud.

She is a sweet, softer spoken coordinator which sometimes means I had to speak up to get everyone in line at the rehearsal, but she definitely gets her job done! That also made her great for blending into the background during the event, no dictator running around barking orders! If you're looking for a personable, stylish, dedicated person to really understand your vision and make it a reality, Christina is your girl!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/02/2015

I can't possibly rave about Christina enough! She was absolutely wonderful throughout the wedding planning process and all the way through the ceremony. Even when nasty weather forced us to move our outdoor ceremony inside the reception venue and I was concerned about making everything fit and what our entrance would look like, Christina had it all completely under control. Not even a hurricane coming up the east coast stopped her from making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Having her allowed us to relax, and trust that everything would be handled. Our day was perfect, and so much of that can be attributed to Love & Honey and Christina's attention to detail and preparedness! I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone, and can assure you that your wedding will be all the more wonderful for having her!

Sent on 10/08/2015

I had a great experience working with Love & Honey. I used Love & Honey for day of coordination but we still met several times before to make sure we were seeing eye-to-eye on our vision. Christina did an amazing job from the first time we met and I felt very comfortable from the get-go. Her laid back style was right up my alley but when she needed to step up to the plate and make sure something was done with another vendor, she was there to help and able to take care of it. My husband got to see more of her hustling on the day of and said several times how well she did and how much she was doing to get ready. We couldn't have pulled off this wedding without you! Thank you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Joseph · Married on 08/22/2015

Christina was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in helping us put together our celebration. She made sure every thing flowed seamlessly during our special day. We couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Christina helped me when I had a terrible venue! She stepped up and my wedding day was PERFECT! I highly recommend her--she is so good at what she does! And the sweetest!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Christina... She went above and beyond and helped to make our special day absolutely perfect. My husband and I are new to Charlotte and did not have any connections or insight to the city, much less on how to plan a wedding, and Christina made the world of a difference as we navigated a new city, new jobs, buying our new home, and planning the wedding all within months. From checking in on me, giving me kind words to soothe my stress, being my go-to-person for vendors, giving me design ideas that were within my vision and budget, and solving logistic problems... she was our sigh of relief through it all. Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was courteous, personable, funny, knowledgable, and unbelievably creative. I rambled about ideas, flashed a million pinterest pictures, and let her run with it...because I just trusted her... and she did not disappoint. She captured our vision perfectly and had ideas that resolved our stresses and just gave our wedding that special touch. We cannot be happier with her services and cannot thank her enough as we truly are blessed to have worked with her.

Mary and Johnny Lee

Sent on 07/25/2015

Christina · Married on 06/27/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Tina as your event planner. Her attention to detail, responsiveness, professionalism and most important calmness in times of chaos/craziness sets her apart from all others. She was extremely reasonable in cost - went above and beyond her contractual agreement! She was wonderful with the entire bridal party - able to direct all 22 of them on where and when they needed to be present. Her professional with the venue was outstanding - we had minimal issues with the venue and she was able to handle and make the wedding seem seemless! We have recevied feedback from family and friends who said "Best Wedding Ever" - we attribute that to Tina!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2015

Christina was amazing! I cannot speak highly enough of her. She was very responsive, personable, flexible to my ideas- but she absolutely came to the table with some of her own too and showed great initiative and creativity. I did not worry at all about our big day; we knew everything was in great hands with her and everything went off without a hitch. We felt well taken care of and stress free from the moment Christina took over :)

Sent on 05/18/2015

Love & Honey's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly! It was truly such a pleasure working with you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small role in such a huge moment in your life :) I'm so glad the weather behaved as it was an absolutely beautiful day for an even more beautiful wedding! Your friends and family really seemed to have enjoyed themselves, and I'm so glad you did as well! All the best to you and Kevin in your bright future together!

Laura · Married on 04/25/2015

Love and Honey was the day of coordinator for my wedding/reception and I would highly recommend hiring her for your big day! Throughout the entire planning process, Christina was very professional and quick to respond whenever I reached out to her. Christina went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. She is so personable, listened to my ideas, and was able to pull everything together to help me achieve my vision for my wedding day. She took all of the decor I had bought, added some of her own, and made the reception absolutely beautiful. I was so relaxed at my rehearsal and the day of my wedding and was really able to enjoy myself because I knew that Christina had everything under control. She is the best!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Love & Honey's reply:

Oh Laura thank you so much for such kind words! I absolutely loved working with you, your mom and Nate during such an exciting time :) I truly enjoyed our 'coffee talks' and time spent planning your fabulous wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the process. I couldn't be happier for you both! Cheers to you love birds! :) xoxo

Maggie · Married on 04/11/2015

We loved working with Miss Doody! She was so sweet and thoughtful. We couldn't have done it without her. :) Thank you again for helping make our day so special.

Maggie

Sent on 05/11/2015

Love & Honey's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family! Best of luck to you and Brian in your new journey together as husband and wife :) cheers!

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

I thought I was doing a good job planning the small(er) wedding my fiance and I were planning. Then Tina came into our lives and our wedding planning. The amount of information she provided and the insight into the day that I never would have thought of, well, it was priceless. The best part of our wedding day was that we enjoyed ourselves. Not one vendor came up to me, no questions were asked. Tina took care of all of it in a "behind the scenes" way that I could only appreciate after the fact because we were too busy enjoying our friends and family. Had we not found Tina I know the day would have been stressful but instead it was stress-free. I highly recommend Tina to come in and do what she is made to do. It was a very worthwhile investment.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Love & Honey's reply:

Thanks Jen, you are too sweet! I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad I had the chance to work with you and Sean on your big day! Cheers to you and your bright future together! xoxo

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Love and Honey provided Day of Coordination services for our wedding in September and did an amazing job! When we met with Christina she immediately put us at ease and helped us with the communication between all of our vendors during the last few weeks before the wedding.

I would be tempted to say that her job on the day of the wedding was super easy, because everything went smoothly and there weren't any problems, but I know that's really only a mark of how good of a job Christina did. We had absolutely nothing to worry about, and looking back, we can't think of a single thing that went wrong.

Thanks Christina!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

Love & Honey was an absolute pleasure to work with! Tina helped bring my vision for my wedding day to life and I cannot express how thankful that she was there to help everything run smooth on the day of! She has an eye for detail and thinks outside of the box to make your wedding special and unique!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sara · Married on 10/13/2012

I recommend Love and Honey to anyone who wants a detail-oriented, energetic, motivated person for day-of wedding coordination. I loved Tina because she ALWAYS returned every email and text message back promptly, no matter what the question. She was there to calm my nerves and make sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding. She has a true gift for bringing out your "vision" for the wedding to life. I was actually thinking of NOT having a planner for day-of coordination in order to save some cost. Thank goodness I decided to book with Love and Honey. I promise you will not regret the decision!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Love and Honey was an absolute pleasure to work with and I have already recommended her services to several other brides. She has just the right level of professionalism with the perfect personal touch. Her organization and timeliness made it very easy to work with her. I most appreciated her offers to help with several of the crafting projects I was not able to complete on my own. To elaborate, just days before our wedding I was looking for shutters to hang my name tents on for our guests and was not having any luck on my own. Love and Honey went to several places and not only found them but cleaned and painted them for the wedding! This meant so much to me because she knew how much I wanted to use them and she didn't rest until she found them! Her organization the day of the event allowed it to run seamlessly. Both myself and my mother were incredibly relaxed while we were getting ready knowing that we were in good hands with our great coordinator! I would highly recommend Love and Honey's services for others looking for someone to take lead in the organization and execution of the rehearsal and wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2014