Love, H Wedding Photography Reviews

5 | Nashville, TN

5 Reviews for Love, H Wedding Photography

Deb · Married on 12/19/2015

Heather is the best! She's a true artist who also happens to be very conscientious. She's a pro. I've hired her to shoot everything from a large business event at The Ryman to my personal family photos. She helped corral my 14 family members without missing a beat. She also happens to be the funniest I've ever met, so she'll keep everyone smiling and in great spirits for no extra charge.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Aimee · Married on 12/05/2015

Heather is truly a top notch photographer. She is so sweet, easy to work with and does an AMAZING job. She worked for us for hours and hours on our wedding day, nonstop!! We got every shot we wanted and so many more. Plus she's FAST-- we weren't stuck taking pictures forever before or after the ceremony, which was important to us and our guests. But most of all, I cannot emphasize enough the beautiful quality of her work. Absolutely stunning photography, we really couldn't be happier with our pictures. She's the best of the best! I highly recommend to all.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about our experience with Heather. We asked a lot of her from the beginning. We had a big wedding with a big wedding party and tons of friends and family that all needed to be captured by just one person. She was awesome! We loved how easy going and flexible she was with all of the craziness that goes along with wedding planning. Despite being discreet, Heather obviously did her homework to prepare for the wedding. She was out at our rehearsal the day before the wedding just to check the lighting and framing of our outdoor venue. Once the wedding was under way Heather was such a pro. She was constantly taking pictures and managed to get all of the important events as well as the subtle candid moments in between. After the fact, when we were all reliving how fun the day was, people kept bringing up how awesome our photographer was! She was fun, helpful and super talented. Our photos are so gorgeous! Choosing Heather as our photographer was one of the best and easiest decisions of the whole wedding planning experience. I can only say positive things about her and her work.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Hiring Heather LeRoy from Love, H was one of the best choices we made for our day. Heather is one of those rare artists who's approachable, generous, and asks all the right questions prior to the event to get a real "feel" for how you picture your day unfolding. With her keen eye for details, emotions, and light, she knows how to pull out the best YOU in every way (and from the most creative angles!). Not only did we get some of the most unique, beautiful shots that told our specific story -- she climbed into a tree to get a gorgeous series of our vows against a nearby waterfall. She captured our most intimate moments in such a stealth manner, we have hired her for numerous events since. You cannot go wrong with Love, H. Heather's artistry is worth every penny when it comes to delivering you spectacular, one-of-a-kind, fine art photos to last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Heather was an excellent wedding photographer! I especially loved her candids and the way she captured the energy in the room. We also loved being able to download all of our photos and not pay for each one individually.

We had our wedding at the Nashville Farmers Market. There were a few pre-wedding locations that we wanted to take photos at with family and friends - Vanderbilt campus and Bicentennial Park. Heather came to all of our locations, snapped great shots of big groups, small groups, portraits of me and my husband. The ceremony and party shots were also phenomenal- especially the ones of my nieces and the candids.

Sent on 02/20/2016