Love Greyson Events Reviews

Love Greyson Events  5
Love Greyson Events  6
Love Greyson Events  7

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2018

Valerie is so sweet and wonderful to work with!! She is very responsive and helped create a look that I loved that was also within our budget. The flowers were stunning, and she personally delivered them along with a very thoughtful wedding card. I highly recommend Love Greyson Events!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

I was friends with Val in high school. More than 15 years later, after being friends on FB and knowing she was in the wedding planning business, I reached out to see if she provided services like making sure the "day-of" went smooth. We had over 120 show up in our backyard and I had no idea how I'd keep everything organized without involving family. One thing I didn't even realize I appreciated as much as I did until afterwards was her professionalism. Although we had a history together, she was focused on business. Additionally, she can handle tough personalities (like a mother-in-law) -- HUGE bonus points. There were so many things she did that day and I have no idea what they even were because she was an invisible super hero in the background. The next morning, I opened the fridge and all of the leftovers were perfectly packaged up and labeled. She took care of vendors, catering, and again -- so professional. Not sure if it matters, but this was a 2-brides wedding and apparently not everyone is cool with that. Val had no issues at all and was nothing but supportive. SOOOOOO worth the money to get through your special day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Love Greyson Events is amazing! Val did such an amazing job capturing exactly what we wanted! She understood my taste then went above and beyond! Our guest shared that our wedding was the most beautiful one they had ever seen and Love Greyson Events is a big reason for that! I can never thank Val enough! I highly recommend you hire her for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Love Greyson Events  8
    Love Greyson Events  9

Salina · Married on 09/03/2016

Having Valerie as our wedding planner was a lifesaver. She not only made our dream wedding come true, but she was very flexible with our budget and cultural component to our family needs. She is an advocate to ensure the vision of your wedding. Valerie is professional, and also very personable. Her only goal is to make your big day, your perfect day. To this day, my guests still speak upon how breathtaking our wedding was. Not to mention, she catered to a wedding guest of over 500 guests for our wedding. Our wedding was an event that we will remember forever. We cannot thank her enough! We would recommend her to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding planner who is trustworthy, dependable, and has exquisite taste.

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Joe & Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Val was so in tune with my ideas and brought them to life on my special day. She was conscious of my budget but made it seem like everything was worth twice as much. I loved working with her every step of the way. She not only did my flowers, which were a perfect match to the picture in my head but she did my day of coordinating. Val made everyone in my wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed. I highly suggest Val for any of your floral or day of design needs.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Love Greyson Events  10
    Love Greyson Events  11
    Love Greyson Events  12
    Love Greyson Events  13
    Love Greyson Events  14
    Love Greyson Events  15

Tiffany · Married on 06/13/2015

Valerie treated our event as if it were her own, not a detail was overlooked. My bridesmaids said their flowers lasted for days, we also sent some guests home with arrangements and they were able to enjoy them for a long time as well. Our flowers were one of the best parts about our wedding and I highly recommend Love Greyson Events!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Love Greyson Events  16
    Love Greyson Events  17
    Love Greyson Events  18
    Love Greyson Events  19

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding/Reception Review

Val is one of the sweetest and most down-to-earth people you will ever meet. Her desire is to create your dream wedding. She does her best to bring your vision to life. I requested something elegant and romantic, as well as unique and classy. I really wanted our guests to walk into the reception and be drawn into an experience they had never had before. Val did just that! Val even allowed us to see the reception venue prior to our wedding which was so special to us. My husband and I cherished this moment so much. Val also took personal details into account (i.e. picture of a family member who had passed away on my bouquet) that made our day even more special. As our event designer/day of coordinator, her designs were stunning. My husband and I received many compliments from our guests on how their experience was so different from any that they had before and how gorgeous the flowers and set up were. She ordered special pieces that she thought I would like, and custom-designed a pergola for our head table. It was amazing!

I only have a few minor critiques; The first is that I wish the wedding venue had been set up with our flowers before setting up the reception venue. We had guests arriving before the chapel was set up and these guests had to be deterred outside. Another concern was not all our family members had their boutonnieres or corsages prior to family photos. Additionally, although beautiful, the boutonnieres were top heavy and did not hold up well. If I had the opportunity to go back, I would have asked more questions about flowers that are typically used for boutonnieres beforehand, as I was disappointed in how they turned out.

All in all, these critiques are minor in comparison to our day as a whole. Our wedding and reception were beautiful, and Val’s creations were stunning. Without her help, my husband and I would not have had the wedding and reception of our dreams. She truly has a God-given gift and you will not be disappointed if you hire her!

Sent on 11/15/2018