love~d Reviews

11 | Los Angeles, CA

11 Reviews for love~d

Diana was amazing throughout our entire wedding process. We planned our entire wedding in 3 months. She was so fast in getting uniquely designed invitations done just the way we wanted them. She even did chalk art for our wedding ceremony & dinner programs instead of traditional paper programs. The guests were extremely impressed with her art work & designs; we got questions & comments throughout the evening. She has great taste and does meticulous work. She was patient and kind with us, and she was even gracious to difficult family members during the planning process. We were truly blessed to have someone so talented & professional to help us. We couldn’t imagine planning a wedding without her help.

Grace · Married on 02/17/2013

diana provided excellent options and was very creative. she listened and made my invitations have the look i was going for. she made sure i recieved my invites on time and her pricing is very reasonable.

• Fanny

Fanny · Married on 09/04/2011

Diana is so creative! We talked about some themes/ideas that were unique to us as a couple and she just ran with it. The invitations (design, color-scheme, quality) were all beyond what we expected! We wanted dual languages and she gave us good advice on how to make it look sleek & not cluttered. Diana knows her stuff!

Jiami · Married on 06/25/2011

Love~d Designs owner Diana is awesome to work with! She hears your ideas and concerns and tries to incorporate them whilst still maintaining her style and design quality. She is willing to work with you on a number of drafts just to get the last details right. She addresses special requests (e.g. photobooth background). She responds in a timely fashion and meets timeline expectations. She's flexible in meeting you in your area or somewhere mid-way and can meet in the evenings and weekends to accomodate work schedules. The value is definitely worth the quality of service and design!

Grace · Married on 06/18/2011

Love~d designs is great! We definitely loved working with Diana. She is professional and produces great work. I gave her my vision for my wedding invitations and she used her creative juices to design the most PERFECT stationary. I couldn't have dreamed of anything more pretty and tailored to the bride and groom's taste! She really works with you to get the right colors, paper texture, design, and everything else. She goes above and beyond in making the bride and groom happy. Did I mention that she's talented too? All the designs are originally created by Diana. We ABSOLUTELY loved working with her. She also designed our wedding bulletins that turned out amazing too. love~d designs was the best vendor we worked with during our wedding planning. THANK YOU.

CL · Married on 11/27/2010

I entrusted love~d designs for my programs and menus, and I'm glad I did. Not only did they come out just as I had wanted, but love-d was quick w/ design feedback and final delivery. Any changes I had requested, she would return a new sample right away. The stationeries came out beautifully, and I received really great responses from guests about the programs. Thanks Love-d designs!

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2009

Diana designed all of our wedding related stationary (invites, table names, signs, thank you cards, etc.). She listened to all our ideas and made them come together beautifully. Her designs turned out better than anything we could have imagined! We ended up with the most amazing and personal pieces that not only reflected our tastes and personalities, but told our love story. We received dozens of compliments on our invites! I highly recommend working with Diana of love~d designs.

carlin · Married on 09/12/2009

diana of love~d designs was a pleasure to work with. she designed nearly all of our stationary - our save the dates, invitations, programs, menus, name cards, photobooth sign, and probably many other things that i am forgetting right now. for every item she worked on, she provided us with several potential designs based on our ideas. then, based on our feedback, she would go through a couple rounds of editing. she was incredibly responsive to our suggestions, and she even did some of our stuff in chinese. she really did her research in finding the appropriate printers so that we got the best deal. overall, it was a great experience working with diana!

katie · Married on 08/15/2009

Diana is absolutely amazing. She designed our save the dates, invitations, programs, table numbers, bookmark favors, a cute sign one of our ringbearer's carried, a map of the reception tables... basically anything and everything printed that could be included in a wedding! Her beautiful theme tied together our wedding in such a cohesive manner, I can't count how many compliments we received on everything.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist (do not interpret as "bridezilla" please), yet Diana had endless patience for my requests. She went through so many iterations and stuck to my vision even more than I did at some points! Diana has such attention to detail, creativity and an incredible work ethic in pulling things together. I highly recommend her services to all my friends and am incredibly grateful to have had such a talented designer as part of our wedding.

Juliet · Married on 12/20/2008

Diana was a wonderful designer that catered to my specific taste and budget! She was extremely flexible and provided a variety of options. She designed a full invitation set, program set, and menu. VERY-detail oriented and made sure every last tidbit in the stationery coordinated with the overall look.

Julia · Married on 06/20/2010

It was great working with Diana from Loveddesigns. She is very patient, and flexible. I have received many compliments of my invitations & other stationary. I cannot ask for a better value of my service, the price is very reasonable. I highly recommend Diana Lee for invitation designs.