Love by Serena Reviews

Love by Serena 3
Love by Serena 4
Love by Serena 5

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

From the first email and phone call through putting together the wedding album, Serena has been incredible. She responded quickly to my initial inquiry and was super professional and personable on the phone call my husband and I had with her. Though she had to travel a bit to photograph our wedding, she worked with us to meet our needs within our budget. On our wedding day, she was the most pleasant vendor to work with. There were some crazy events/hurdles that day and everything was running super behind -- yet she and her second shooter, Josh, were super calm and upbeat and did a really great job at keeping the photo-taking as stress-free as possible.

I am in LOVE with final product. Her work really is beautiful -- she does an amazing job at capturing light (one of the most important details, IMO). We received a file of nearly 1200 photos that day and it was hard to find a single bad one. We have received non-stop compliments on how good our photographer was and how stunning the photos are.

Bonus: My mom has been working with her to put together the wedding albums and she has been super accommodating throughout that entire process as well. With a few photos that each of us wanted some things tweaked on, she delivered changes almost immediately and even brought some of the work with her on her travels so she could make sure she got back to us in a timely fashion.

I feel as though I'm missing something, but really all in all, Serena is an incredible photographer and you can tell from working with her -- and from the the final product -- that she truly loves what she does. Hire her -- you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Love by Serena 6
    Love by Serena 7
    Love by Serena 8
    Love by Serena 9
    Love by Serena 10

Sara · Married on 07/11/2015

Serena was an absolute dream to work with. We booked her quite early on in our wedding process and I am so glad that we did. She is full of tips and advice about vendors and general wedding details. We did our engagement shoot with her and am so glad that we did as it was such a pleasure to get to know her. She is not only professional, she is truly kind. I was really nervous about taking photos as I often feel pressured to be someone I am not in them. I did not have this problem at all with Serena, she is so warm and passionate about her work, I immediately felt at ease being in her hands. She guided us through all the awkward poses and always kept her eyes out for the details. Our engagement photos came out fantastically. My wedding day was even better. Serena is a rare combination of intimate without being intrusive. She is smart about the amount of distance she leaves between herself and your significant other but is willing to take shots that really capture who you are. I am eternally indebted to her strategically taking me and my husband away from the crowds on our wedding day in order to take some solo shots. It was one of my favorite moments of the night because we were able to get some time to ourselves, relax, and remember why we were there. Serena's photos of that moment have become treasures to me for that exact reason.

Serena is truly amazing and I can't endorse her enough. I love her work, it is beautifully well-lit (like all the time) and timeless. She is a lover of film and carries along with that aged form a sense of romance that has been lost in the age of quick snapshots and mass uploads. She is thoughtful about each frame, and that is what I love about her work. I am already so excited about showing our pictures to our children. We have not stopped receiving compliments about our wedding photos! Anyone would be lucky to have her on their special day

Sent on 10/07/2015