80 Reviews for Love A Bridal Boutique

Bridal Belts (9)
Hair Accessories (8)
Jewelry (5)
Garters (1)

I had an AMAZING experience shopping with Laney! I brought my entire bridal party to find my dress and our first appointment was THE MOST accommodating and we had a great time. I narrowed down some favorites and wanted my mom (who lives out of state) to see everything first. She happened to surprise me for my birthday a month later and my maid of honor went ahead and made an appointment as another surprise. Laney had kept me in mind and pulled some MORE dresses for me to try on beside showing my mom my favorites. I ended up falling IN LOVE with one of the ones she had waiting for me and decided right there that I had found my dress! We are now waiting for it to come in and I CANNOT wait to go back and see it in person! THANK YOU for everything, Laney! You were amazing!

Profile Picture John, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I was almost not going to go to love bridal as I thought I’d found the dress! Oh how wrong I was! I’m soooo happy I went and experienced Love!

One of my bridesmaids and myself finished my first dress appointment early that day and so called Love who were more than happy to see us nearly an hour early! And we still had the whole place to ourselves! Laney , the manager, was incredibly helpful. I told her what I was looking for and my very rough budget and she pulled about 6/7 dresses straight away that were all beautiful! I picked a few more out and we started to try them on. I tried them all on as many times as I wanted and even practised a longer walk in one of the heavier ones! She was so patient and supportive as I couldn’t have my mother or sister there with me to help due to them living abroad, so we face timed them in! But it was so nice having an expert and genuine opinion from her! She would even tell me she didn’t like a dress as much on me or if she loved it! (regardless of price, she was genuinely so helpful). I ended up purchasing THE dress and a veil, which I didn’t think I would do but am now totally in love with! And all for under my dress budget! I couldn’t have asked for a better afternoon! (Oh and I got a free sparkly pink koozy which is adorable!) couldn’t recommend more!!! Thankyou LOVE!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride

Paige and Laney did such an awesome job! They made me feel so comfortable and I wasn’t scared to say what I liked / disliked because not only was every dress pretty but they just would pull different dresses that tailored to my “very simple” look I was going for. I am VERY pleased with the service and the quality of the dress.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was extremely happy with my experience here! It was my first place looking for a dress and I found one within an hour of being there. Everyone was extremely friendly, helpful and very good at their job. I was a little concerned about ending up at a “snobby boutique” but they were not like that at all. My friend also got her dress here as well and had the same great experience. They are also very prompt at answering emails and phone calls which is a plus!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only

From the moment you walk through the doors of Love, you are embraced by the kindness and excitement from each individual bridal consultant. The physical atmosphere is full of elegance and romance tied together with diversity and variety to help meet the needs of each client’s uniqueness. It is clearly evident that each employee of Love actually loves their job through their high energy and individualized attention to each bride and their guests. The gowns available at Love are perfect for any bride, size or shape. They provide you with a plethora of world known designers who showcase variety in their gowns with necklines, lengths, one & two pieces, veils, hair pieces, etc. Along with the actual beauty of the gowns, they are more than equipped with reasonably priced gowns that make the bride look and feel more than beautiful. I absolutely loved my experience with Love and recommend every single bride to check it out! And I cannot write a review without a special recognition to the store manager, Laney, who was more than accommodating with scheduling (multiple) appointments for me when female family members who lived out of town came to visit. Her positive energy, charisma, bridal knowledge and overall awesomeness just made my experience one that I will always remember!

Profile Picture Krista , 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was super helpful and made it truly a memorable occasion for me and everyone in my party! The gowns were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Kaycee, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Exceptional service and the sweetest consultants! They accommodated me and my family despite my appointment going well over the time allowed. They didn’t rush me in any way. I had searched at 6 other bridal salons and was thrilled to have found my gown at Love. Thank You!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride

My experience at LOVE was amazing!!! I knew from the second I walked in that this would be the place where I found my dress... The consultants were so sweet, but more importantly incredibly knowledgeable about their dresses. The selection was huge and they had so many unique styles. They listened to what I wanted and then helped me choose dresses that encompassed all of those things. I felt as if they were honest with me, and truly wanted what was best for me. Their expertise was nothing less than perfection. They made us feel comfortable and within trying on 4 dresses, I found my dress, the dress of my dreams. The process was so simple and so fun. It is a memory that I will never forget in this wedding planning process. Thank you Love, and Laney and Katie, for making my experience one that myself and my family will treasure forever... You guys are truly the best!

Profile Picture Jenna , 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Love was better than I imagined it would be. Laney was amazing! So helpful, patient and fun. She ultimately picked the dress I said yes to and I couldn’t be happier with it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The moment I walked into Love, I knew that I would find my dream dress to marry my dream guy in. The girls, especially Laney who is the Manager, were phenomenal. Laney is a true gem and her passion with wanting to find a bride her PERFECT dress truly shows. I went to Love not wanting a dress with 'bling' and Laney came completely out of left field and suggested a dress that I probably would have never tried on if she hadn't pulled it out...once it was on I never wanted to take it off.

Laney was there every step of the way through all my dress issues and and she always made me feel better whenever I had any concerns. My wedding day was truly magical and I felt so beautiful. I put the dress on the other day and sat on the couch watching our wedding video (LOL) and I still felt the same way I did when I first tried it on at Love. I never wanted to take it off...but had to because my husband was coming home.

I wish I could leave a thousand reviews of how wonderful the girls and Love are. I will continue to recommend the boutique to anyone who will listen :)

Profile Picture Sochenda, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only

Thanks to Laney, I found my dream wedding dress at Love!! This was the first boutique I visited to try on wedding dresses. I gave Laney an idea of exactly what I was looking for, and it’s crazy because the first dress she gave me to try on ended up being my wedding dress!! Working with Love was so easy and fun!! Also, I ended up finding my wedding jewelry here. I would recommend Love to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Kyndal, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Love! I went in thinking I wanted something specific and like most brides- I was wrong! Melissa quietly listened to everything I said about each dress I tried on and pulled just 1 dress for me to try on based on that and it was the dress of my dreams, I knew as soon as I put it on that I was finished shopping. The shop is intimate and by appointment only so even when there are other brides shopping you still have 1 on 1 attention from your consultant- they have a great selection from several designers and provide contacts for alterations when your dress comes in. I was so excited to go dress shopping and the girls at Love made my experience one to remember!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only

My sister recommended Love boutique to me in June when I was in town visiting family from Denver. I booked the last appointment of the day so that my sister could join my mom and I after work. Laney helped me during my visit to Love and she was amazing!! She knew I wanted my sister to be able to see some of the dresses and she was super accommodating to that. I gave Laney my budget which was on the lower side and she helped me find dresses and styles that fit both my body type and budget needs. Since I was shopping about 4 months from my wedding date, I had to buy off the rack which gave me the ability to find a dress that I otherwise wouldn't be able to afford. We selected a bunch of gorgeous gowns and Laney helped me try them on. During the fitting as Laney figured out what gowns looked best on me, she would go out to find other beautiful dresses for me that I could fit in my budget. I ended up with several that looked amazing! It was so hard to choose. Laney was so encouraging about the dresses that were complimentary to my body. We kept going back to this one dress that was just amazing and it was the one! I got a great deal on the dress and was so happy to be able to fly home with it rather than wait for it to come in the mail! Laney exceeded my expectations while shopping for a dress. The service I received from her was far better than what I got at other shops in town. She even offered to help me if I had any trouble with finding a tailor in Denver. I later found out that my best friend also got her dress from Love and it was gorgeous as well. Don't hesitate to go to Love!

Profile Picture Amber , 10/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

The consultants gave me and my family their undivided attention, without pressuring me into anything. When I'd tried on so many dresses I couldn't see straight, she told me to trust her and came back with what I was sure would be an absolute "No!" Three weeks ago I walked down the aisle in that dress with not a single regret in the world, knowing it was one of the best decisions I'd made for our wedding. After choosing the dress, the shop makes sure you have the alterations and cleaners you'll need- one more thing off your plate! I would highly recommend Love to any bride looking for an intimate, low-key, stress-free and professional environment to find the dress of her dreams without breaking the budget!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Love, A Bridal Boutique! We currently live in Jacksonville, but were getting married in Colorado. I found my perfect wedding dress and it ended up being under budget - which was a bonus! I was very impressed with their selection. The staff at Love were so helpful and attentive, but not pushy. I got so many compliments on my wedding dress! I highly recommend Love for your wedding dress!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had the pleasure of working with Haley (we spell our names the same too!) back in April for a wedding dress consult. First off, she was amazing and very attentive. I appreciated her so much in making me feel like she was truly paying attention to my style and how I was feeling in each dress I tried on. Although I did not purchase a dress that day, I am looking forward to coming back to find "the dress" very soon. I appreciated that this shop had a laid back feel and I had a professional who knew what she was talking about. I can't wait to come back. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride

I had the best experience shopping here for my wedding dress. There was actually no one in the store when my mom, Grandma, and Mother in law came shopping with me so it was a nice personal experience. I found the dress of my dreams here thanks to Melissa and the team. They picked out a dress I never would have but I LOVED it and got SO many compliments on it. Thankful for these sweet girls that helped me pick my dress! :)

Profile Picture Abby , 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rise above your Pinterest board at Love! Listen to them. At Love, the stylists fitting you are the same folks who go to market and pick out the dresses they keep in stock. They are personally invested in helping you find what is fresh, what is the best value, and - this is key - what dress will actually achieve the vibe you are looking for! My dress looks far more expensive than it actually was, thanks to their excellent shopping (before I even walked into the salon I mean) and now that I have it here in my size, I am more certain than ever that they understood that the dress and I were a perfect match. Ladies at Love are empowered, informed, and so genuinely excited when you find your dress. I needed mine shipped out of state for alterations, and they took the time to inspect the dress themselves first before packaging it perfectly for safe arrival at my home. My sister found her own wedding dress there 6 months later!! ALSO: I would like to note that unlike other bridal boutiques in the Jacksonville area (*side eye*), Love is VERY respectful of budget!

Profile Picture User6285258, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

The girls at Love were absolutely wonderful!! I recently went to Love with a group of 12 ladies, including myself, to search for my wedding dress and they were so accommodating! Firstly, the store is set up very nicely- it is organized, clean, and super cute. We were welcomed by the store manager Melissa, my consultant for the day Laney, and another consultant Betty. All 3 of them welcomed our large group happily, explained all of the dress designers and prices to us, and allowed us all to browse through and pull dresses. Laney got me to my dressing room and pulled the first dress for me from the dresses my ladies had selected. She picked this dress based on the style I was going for and what she thought I would like. She was spot on considering this was the dress I would up ordering! I was nervous, and sweaty because I had never done this before and she made me feel so comfortable! Laney explained the process to me, how to get in the dress, when to call for her to clip me in, etc. I couldn't have felt more comfortable. I tried on many dresses, and remained in love with the 1st one. We had a few other bridal shop bookings for the day, the girls did not pressure me to buy the dress right then. They encouraged me to finish looking and were happy to have me call back if I thought that dress was the "one". It remained "the one". Melissa was very accommodating with discussing customizations we wanted for the dress and getting a quote quickly from the designer. I made an appointment for two weeks later and they were even more fun when I went back (didn't think it was possible!). Overall, I would recommend Love to any bride for their amazing selection of dresses, amazing designers, ability to accommodate a sizable group, and comfort they gave me for finding my dream dress. Thanks again girls!

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Belts, Sample Gowns, Veils
4.3

Adorable, fabulous boutique. Don't waste your time going to any other store. LOVE gives you the vibe you want when you say YES to the dress. While the prices are typically on the higher end, its because the dress is going to fit you like no other. It's a pretty seamless process once you find your dress. Then LOVE refers you to an amazing seamstress who will tailor your dress to fit like a glove. I couldn't be more in LOVE with my dress!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only

Out of 4 boutiques I tried dresses on in town, I had the best experience at Love! The girls are so nice and easy to talk to (and be indecisive around). They were also so flexible with fitting me in to come in to try on a few more dresses and narrow down my search even though they were very busy with a new trunk show. Loved the experience with them.

Profile Picture User6157117, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Loved shopping at LOVE! I wish I could do it all over again. They had an amazing selection of gorgeous dresses, their salon was super cute, and they were extremely patient as I tried on dress after dress. Lauren and Melissa were lovely. So happy to be able to shop locally and find my perfect dress.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was extremely helpful and sweet and always kept us informed after ordering my dress! I highly recommend Love!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Appts. Only

Words cannot describe the incredible experience that I had with Love Boutique. From the moment I walked in the door until my look was finalized I was treated with courtesy, respect, & professional behavior. Laney Maddox & Melissa Moneypenny went out of their way to make sure that my bridal experience was relaxing and personal. I had gone to The White Magnolia prior to going to Love and was treated as if my needs weren't important and my concerns weren't valid. I was able to find my dream dress and an exquisite veil to match at Love. I felt comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Love Boutique for doing your part to make my bridal experience incredible. I will be sending all of my friends your way!

Profile Picture Logan, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

The girls at Love were so friendly and absolutely amazing when it came to helping me find my perfect wedding dress! I went with my mom, mother in law, 3 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls - so there were a lot of us but they were very accommodating. We had the whole place to ourselves which was really nice. I picked out quite a few dresses to try on, they were very helpful and had no problems helping me into the dresses. They also answered any questions I had and gave us all the advice or tips we needed. I looked online at a dress I liked and after trying it on, I knew right away it was the perfect dress for my wedding day! I knew it was a long shot to like a dress online, then try it on and love it just as much - I got very lucky. Can't say enough great things about Love! They recommended a seamstress for alterations, she was awesome too. Would highly recommend Love Boutique!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/20/16, 8 Reviews