love blooms Reviews

love blooms 5
love blooms 6
love blooms 7

Marie · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily at Love Blooms was a pleasure to work with. We ordered a bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 corsages and 9 boutonnieres. She managed to work within my modest budget and made us absolutely beautiful bouquets. We communicated over email and from me sending her several pictures of things I liked and didn’t like, she was able to put together a “flower menu” that showed me what she thought would work based on my preferences and budget. She happily adjusted a few things for me and was a great listener and offered good ideas. She was also flexible when we had an unexpected changes to our floral order due to death and illness. On our wedding day, her team delivered on time and our flowers looked great all day (really - all day!) I’ll be going back to Love Blooms for all my floral needs in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2016

love blooms's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! :)

Molly · Married on 10/01/2016

Emily at Love Blooms is amazing! She came recommended to us by our photographer and I'm so glad we found her! When we first met, she asked me my theme/color scheme and I truly thought I didn't have one. I didn't know where to begin! After we started talking, she saw a theme and was able to pull together suggestions of flowers that I loved. I have to say - they turned out even better than I expected and were exactly what I had envisioned. Emily was reliable and responsive whenever we had a question and even was able to add last minute additions without trouble. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

love blooms's reply:

Thank you Molly!! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Emily at Love Blooms was phenomenal!! I saw the bouquets first when she dropped them off to our room and I absolutely LOVED what I saw. As soon as I saw the ballroom with the centerpieces I was so thankful I had chosen Emily! She did such a good job, everyone loved the flowers and the colors we had chosen! My makeup artists was even gushing over our bouquets!! I would recommend Emily to everyone. She does great, high quality work at a great price! Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Emily was an absolute dream to work with. She is so professional, friendly, and incredibly talented! She worked with me to find the perfect arrangements for my dream romantic garden wedding that included an unforgettable floral pergola for the ceremony, a design for the escort cards, table arrangements, whimsical bouquets, boutonnieres, and place card sprigs. She took my pinterest board to life. In addition, she was so easy to work with and followed through on every commitment. I have nothing but praise for Emily and LoveBlooms.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Anya · Married on 06/19/2016

Emily took my Pinterest & inspiration photos and brought my romantic, secret garden vision for the wedding to life! I first reached out to Emily after falling in love with trellis decor photos on her website. She did our ceremony trellis, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and garlands for our wedding. I had several rounds of changes in the last couple of months leading up to the wedding, and Emily was always gracious and willing to jump on the phone and make changes as necessary. Emily worked with me on a backup plan in case of rain. Luckily, the weather was stunning on the day of the wedding so everyone could appreciate her beautiful work on the ceremony trellis. I LOVED the bouquets (which perfectly matched the bridesmaid dresses), boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Emily also provided candles for the centerpieces, which were perfect for the atmosphere. She is also incredible value for money. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2016

love blooms's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review, Anya! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Emily was great to work with, and she understood my vision for our flowers better than I did! All of our arrangements came out beautifully, and I absolutely love my bouquet. I wish the day hadn't flown by so quickly so that I'd had more of a chance to look at all of her work!

Emily's prices are incredibly reasonable, and we were able to have many more flowers than we would have been able to afford through other florists. She's also incredibly good about sticking to a budget, even when you may want to keep adding things!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved working with Emily! She captured our vision perfectly, and transformed our warehouse space into an urban garden of Eden. Even better, she was about half the price of everyone else I queried. We feel really lucky to have found Love Blooms (a recommendation from our caterer), and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/24/2016

love blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Rebecca! Thank you for letting me a part of your day! It was a gorgeous wedding!

Allison · Married on 03/19/2016

Emily was amazing! We worked over email to get the exact vision down and she saw it through perfectly! Her prices are very reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. It was really nice to have a vendor so easy to work with and that I trusted.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/12/2016

Emily worked with us to create bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that we loved! She was able to create everything we wanted and keep it within our budget. She even created mini centerpiece versions several months before the wedding so I could match the rest of the decor to them. She was incredibly responsive and professional. We couldn't have been happier with her beautiful flowers!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Emily listened to the bride's wishes and provided beautiful flower arrangements and centerpieces for the wedding. The Chuppah was amazing. I would enthusiastically recommend her. The flower arrangements were perfect! Emily was extremely easy and professional to work with.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Martha Elena · Married on 10/10/2015

My flowers were beautiful! Emily worked with me on my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, mini bouquets and centerpieces. I was looking for a clean and classic look and the flowers I received were perfect! She was able to keep the flowers affordable while still achieving the look I wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

BEST wedding vendor we worked with!

Emily was simply fantastic. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding. She took all of our ideas and made them a reality even with a somewhat limited budget. Work with Emily and you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Emily was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to take all of my ideas and really bring them to life. She was flexible with working with our special requests, and changes that we made along the way. She was able to deliver the bridal party's bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were getting ready, and then went to the venue to set up the rest of the flowers, which was really convenient. Emily was always very quick to respond to my emails, and made the whole process very easy.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sally · Married on 07/24/2015

Emily at Love Blooms helped make our wedding unforgettable. It was a true pleasure working with her. From our very first meeting to the last few minutes before our ceremony began she was everything we could ask for in a florist. She knew exactly what I wanted and what I envisioned without me having to say too much. Our centerpieces and bouquets looked better than I could have imagined and she was extremely flexible and easy with last-minute requests and changes. Love Blooms does beautiful work and we highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Thank you Sally!! <3

Gillian · Married on 05/30/2015

Emily Harmon of Love Blooms was recommended to me by a close friend and I am so thankful we were able to work with her! She is extremely knowledgeable, artistic and she has fantastic taste! She came to meet us in our home to discuss our ideas for our wedding and we felt like she really listened because she had many great suggestions and ideas for keeping with our theme and keeping within the budget. I changed my color scheme once throughout the process, and Emily was very flexible and provided new directions immediately, which really made me feel at ease. After my initial thoughts, I left everything up to her and could not have been more thrilled when everything showed up beautifully at our wedding (seriously, as soon as I saw the flowers, everything just fell into place and I almost started crying—the bridesmaids were so excited to see how well Emily matched everything to their dresses)! And the excitement my guests had when I told a select few that they could keep the centerpiece arrangements was such a compliment to her fantastic work! Emily is a true artist, I would highly recommend her for any event, and trust that she will make yours unique and beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/07/2015

I am SO so happy that we hired love blooms for our March wedding in Washington DC. Emily was so easy to work with, creative, patient, and truly listened to what my goals and hopes were for our flowers. I was initially pretty intimidated by the wedding florist industry (especially after receiving a few initial estimates from florists that were thousands beyond our budget!). But Emily completely changed everything for me because she made my dream flowers within reach! She worked within our budget, sent me pictures and ideas along the lines of what I had expressed, and worked with me in painstaking detail over countless emails to adjust our floral plan until I was happy. I truly appreciated that she listened to what I was saying both in terms of vision and budget and then delivered exactly based on that. In the end, I ended up with my dream bouquet and flowers and she executed absolutely perfectly on every last detail that we had discussed. On the day of the wedding, she was also super flexible with multiple deliveries and locations, delivering centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner on Friday evening, in addition to the flowers on Saturday. I am STILL thinking about all of our flowers (and succulents!) because it ended up being one of my absolute favorite elements of the wedding. I just loved everything -- the head table runner was stunning, the centerpieces were perfect, the bridesmaids bouquets were spot on, the succulent boutonnieres received so many compliments, and all of the floral details on the dessert, escort, and gift tables were just beautiful. I could go on and on. It was overall such a wonderful experience and so refreshing to be able to work with a local small business that is not only on the cutting edge of floral design, but in tune clients needs AND within reach of real couples' budgets. Thank you so much Emily! We are so lucky to have been able to work with you!

Sent on 04/01/2015

love blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! :) :)

Kimberly · Married on 01/23/2015

Emily was amazing to work with. I contacted her with only a month until my wedding pleading for help, and she more than came through. Our other florist went MIA upon an attempted renegotiation of a proposal and left us high and dry. Emily worked with me on our revised budget, got us exactly what we wanted and needed, and really helped me consolidate my ideas. Even though she already had another wedding booked for the same day as my event, she helped us in a bind and I will be forever grateful for her assistance. The flowers were beautiful, reflected the exact feel we were going for, and were the right price. A combo that just cannot be beat! A million thanks to Emily!

Sent on 02/11/2015

From the first time I met with Emily, up until my wedding, I changed my mind and made a million changes. She accommodated every single one and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were GORGEOUS! And not to mention the price was very affordable and reasonable. I didn't leave a lot in my budget for flowers bc I had no idea how expensive they were, but Emily gave me everything I wanted within my budget. Thank you!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Meaghan · Married on 12/13/2014

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning! I was complemented on the decor all throughout the evening. Emily was fantastic to work with! She was very flexible, accommodating, reliable and very budget friendly. I highly recommend Emily and her beautiful and creative flower arrangements to any bride in the DC area! Thank you again, Emily!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

Emily was such a pleasure to work with. I had a pretty ambitious flower vision, but a limited flower budget. Emily worked with me and helped me achieve the look I wanted for a price that worked. She showed up on time on the day of the wedding and every detail was just as we discussed. Thanks for all your help, Emily!

Sent on 12/16/2014

We heard nothing but compliments and compliments from how beautiful the flowers were at the Wedding! She was so easy to work with and very helpful with the color and types of flowers we wanted and could use. I liked that I was able to look at pictures at different flower arrangements to get an idea of the colors I wanted and the type of the flowers.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Christie · Married on 10/17/2014

Emily did a great job on our wedding flowers! We had pretty basic floral needs and just didn't see the point in spending an obscene amount on them. But we also wanted our arrangements to look full and beautiful, while conveying the fall hues we chose for our color scheme. So we were happy to find Emily with Love Blooms. I went back and forth with her a lot via email, discussing all kinds of floral combinations, colors, budget, etc. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous and just how we had hoped they would on the wedding day. She met our needs just perfectly!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Beverly · Married on 10/04/2014

This is the second wedding she has done for me. Each time she goes above and beyond and the flowers are BIG arrangements, and gorgeous! Many of the guests commented on the size and the mother of the groom said in Dallas these would have been 3 times the amount of money. She anticipates your wants and delivers exactly. She is super easy to work with and is professional always. She listens and adds ideas to make your dream event heaven on earth. Our flower arrangements were simply breathtaking, set the mood for the entire venue and were just WOW!!! HIGHLY recommend her for all your life events!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Jill · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely my favorite of all the vendors we used for our wedding. Emily is a true talent when it comes to flowers and overall event aesthetics. She captured my vision perfectly, listened carefully and honestly knew more about what I wanted than I did.

She never tried to up-sell us, instead giving us the best possible price and showing us ways we could get the best bang for our buck. Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous for everything -- bouquets, church, table settings, etc -- but it's the rest of the decor and centerpieces that truly blew me away.

When I got to our reception and looked at the room, I legitimately squealed in delight. You never know what your vision will look like until the night of, and she exceeded my expectations tenfold.

Most importantly, however, she is kind, patient and calm. I was a stressed out, high-strung and oftentimes confused bride, and she remained so steady and chill throughout our planning process. You feel like you're sitting down with a best friend -- she takes what can be a stressful time and makes it fun.

Don't hesitate! Book Emily and Love Blooms today!

Sent on 06/17/2015

love blooms's reply:

Jill! You are so sweet!!! <3 Thank you for your kind words and letting me a part of your day!!!

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

Emily was amazing to work with -- I had significant issues with other florists who wanted to charge at least double what Emily charged and then were not willing to provide any indication of what the flowers would actually look like in the end (other than a few general color/flower suggestions). Emily, on the other hand, took me step-by-step through each floral arrangement. She provided example photos with prices and let me tell her which ones I liked best. I also provided her with my own ideas through photos I found, and she incorporated that into her design. By the time we finished, we had emailed each other over 100 times (she was so patient!). Please note, if you do not want to be this involved in picking your flowers, I am sure you don't need to be - I personally loved having a better idea of what I would be getting in the end though.

Emily was SO reasonably priced compared to other florists I had spoken with. Seriously - we were thinking we were going to be stuck with no flowers at all given that price quotes we had received from other florists, but Emily was able to provide us with exactly we wanted for a reasonable price within our budget! The best part was that she delivered and set up the flowers for free, which would have otherwise cost at least a few hundred dollars (one quote we got from another florist was $750 JUST for delivery/set-up).

Emily also provided very honest feedback on which flowers wouldn't work for things like boutonnieres (because they would wilt) or which flowers just weren't in season. On the day of the wedding, Emily delivered the flowers right on time, and they were perfect. Everyone commented that they loved the flowers. One person said that the only thing she would've changed was to have had more, because they were just so pretty. I had very specific ideas for what I wanted, and Emily pulled it off amazingly well. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/22/2014