Love Bird Bridal Shop Reviews

Love Bird Bridal Shop 3
Love Bird Bridal Shop 4
Love Bird Bridal Shop 5
Love Bird Bridal Shop 6

After chatting with Andrea for a few minutes, she made one phone call and helped me get the last dress available in my size and shipped it all the way from RI to California! She is a great listener and truly loves helping brides! Thank you Andrea! : )

Sent on 09/01/2014

Andi is amazing- full of ideas and abilities to make a look custom-fitted to any bride. She goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and valued as a customer, recommends the greatest vendors to help along the way, and her shop is adorable. It is such a relief to find a great small, independent, clean and customer centered dress shop.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Andria Bird Bride rocks!!! The shop is gorgeous, the collection is beautiful and Andria's calm and confident way is so helpful in choosing the right dress. Andi does not oversell her dresses. She is honest and thoughtful. I had been looking for dresses for a couple of weeks and feeling like I was never going to find a dress I was in love with. Andi called me after my initial visit to let me know she was having trunk show and the designer was perfect for me. She was ABSOLUTELY right! I had trouble deciding because there were so many gorgeous dresses in the collection. I appreciated the phone call and was so impressed that Andi was so spot on with my style and what I was looking for. Andi only sells American made dresses and has a few eco minded designers in her collection. I was so happy to spend my money at a small local business operating with consciousness. Every step of the process was laid back, yet professional. I would send my best friend to Andi. I am so grateful that our paths crossed.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Bailey · Married on 09/27/2014

As everyone here has attested, Andi is amazing! My mother and I decided to look at wedding dresses last-minute one weekend and hadn't made any appointments in advance. We called Andi and she opened her shop late for us on a Saturday. Andi was sweet, gave wonderful advice and never made us feel any pressure to purchase. She has curated a beautiful collection of dresses and after trying on 7 dresses, I found the one! When the dress needed alterations, Andi not only introduced us to the best tailor in Newport, she joined us at the appointments to make sure everything went smoothly. Newport brides are lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Emily · Married on 09/20/2014

My experience with Andria was fantastic. She is so kind, patient and enthusiastic. She is a perfect bridal consultant! She listened and understood my vision, was creative and helpful in fasciliating our ideas and never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. Her stock of dresses are beauiful and cater to a wide spectrum of brides including those who are looking for something unique and special, like I was. I LOVED my entire experience with Andria and I HIGHLY recommend her for all of your wedding dress needs including accessories.
    -Emily P

Sent on 11/24/2013

Andi was unequivocally the best vendor that I worked with for my recent wedding. After having tried on dresses at a few other places that were not the best of experiences, I'd stumbled across Andi's shop in Newport and am so glad that I did. Her dress selection has a wide variety and the experience of trying them on in her shop was perfect. Andi is available to each of her brides for questions/concerns and was able to come with me to my dress fittings. She also makes absolutely stunning accessories to boot. I would recommend her in a heartbeat

Sent on 08/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2014

This shop was simply fabulous. Andi is personable and very knowledgable and made the whole process easy and fun. The shop is adorable located in historic newport with quite a large selection of unique USA made dresses. Andi made me a custom belt for my gown that I cannot wait to wear. She has a great eye and completely got what I was going for, offered many helpful suggestions to help craft my look. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone who wants personal experience, in an intimate small shop instead of a large bridal "warehouse". Simply put, THIS SHOP IS FABULOUS and so is ANDI!

Sent on 12/11/2013
  • User3372007 · 2+ years ago

Andi is such a sweetheart and you can tell that she loves what she does! I wanted a very simple veil to wear for my ceremony and Andi had it made within two weeks. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2014

I bought my wedding dress from Andria Bird Bride and I am so glad I did! My family/friends and I visited Andi's shop first, on a long day of dress shopping that was essentially 12 hours of wedding dress mania. Her shop was the most lovely, peaceful place to visit. She was so helpful and sweet, and made me feel totally at ease. I didn't end up buying the dress that day, and thought I was going to use a totally different dress. Fast forward several months---I'm in a bind, and really want the first dress I tried on, from Andi's shop. I contacted her, and she was so helpful and easy to work with. She assured me that all would be well, and I was able to order my dress on somewhat short notice very easily. She also was able to ship it to me in another state. It arrived in pristine condition. She also made me a veil. All in all, the experience was so painless and the dress was so perfect. I'm so glad I worked with her, and I'd recommend her to any other ladies seeking a beautiful, quality dress from a shop they can trust.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

I have had a fabulous experience at Andria Bird Bridal thus far. She has a beautiful variety of dresses and works closely with the designers; this makes it a very personal and wonderful experience. The designer of my dress, Lindee Daniel was available to talk to during my appointment if I had any questions. She also has a lovely variety from super unique to more classic styles. On top of all of that, Andria is amazing to be around; she is fun, funny, calm, and has tons of great wedding planning ideas. We chatted the whole time and she even taught me how to do a couple of DIY things. I went alone the first time and her shop +Andria made it the perfect experience. It makes me so happy to work with such a wonderful person. Oh, and she also make gorgeous accessories! If you are at all close by, I would recommend going to Andria Bird if you want a relaxing, personal, fun dress shopping experience.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

Thank goodness for Andria Bird Bridal! We wanted to pull together a wedding on the fly and I feel so lucky that I found Andi just in time! She was able to fit me in and took the time to really get to know me and find out what I envisioned. Her shop is so beautiful and she makes you feel comfortable in her space. A gem that would definitely be worth the drive, even if you don’t live in Newport, RI!
    I wanted a made in the USA dress that was figure flattering and had a Nicole Miller dress in mind before I went in. She just happened to have that dress and in a size I could actually see what it would look like. It was THE dress, but I was so indecisive when it came to all the details of creating the overall look and doing it on a shoe string budget including accessories, hair, shoes etc and she helped me every step of the way...making suggestions and just putting up with me! I received so many compliments on my look and I send the praise right back to Andria Bird Bridal! Andi is creative, resourceful, and just plain awesome to work with … Her handmaid belts, veils and hair accessories are gorgeous and I am so thankful she decided to take a chance and open a shop here in Newport, RI. We are lucky to have her.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • User3819777 · 2+ years ago

I must have had some wonderful karma coming my way to accidentally walk into Andi's store on Spring Street! Anybody can just "sell you a dress", but Andi took the time to actually HELP you put your entire LOOK together! From the custom made veil, to dealing with me popping in for fittings and "looks" with different jewelry/hair, etc, Andi was like my own fairy godmother. I can't thank her enough for her creativity, economically feasible GORGEOUS dresses, and bubbly spirit that made the whole experience that much more relaxed and enjoyable. I even ended up inviting her to my wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Katie · Married on 08/17/2013

I can't recommend Andi enough! The purchase of my wedding dress was one of the best experiences I had when planning my wedding. For a small boutique, Andi has dresses in all price ranges. I loved that all of her dresses were made in the US which proved to be beneficial when I had to order my dress in another size. Andi is very knowledgeable as well - from suggesting the appropriate bras to cool wedding shoes. She would even goggle things for me! I also purchased one of her handmade beaded belts. It fit my dress perfectly and I received so many compliments on it. Thanks Andi for helping to make my wedding day such a special one. Too bad I only plan on getting married once :)

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • Stefanie-Maya

Stefanie-Maya · Married on 06/29/2013

Andria Bird Bridal is my all time favorite bridal shop with the best owner ever! I got 2 wedding dresses there that were so unique and stunning. My experience there was professional, fun and over-all amazing!
    It's the perfect unassuming bridal shop that will definitely make you want to ditch the dress you thought you wanted, for something whimsical and perfect from Andria Bird ! <3

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2013

I won a gift certificate to Andria Bird at the Newport Bridal Show and was able to get a beautiful custom made comb for my hair to wear on my wedding day. I gave Andrea a picture of what I wanted and it is to the "T" perfect! Most of my contact with her was through email and she always responded in a timely fashion and kept me in the loop all through her designing and crafting process. I am very pleased with my hair accessory and would recommend Andria Bird to any bride or someone just looking for something unique and special!

Katie · Married on 05/11/2013

Andria Bird Bride was so easy to work with! I had a small wedding and knew exactly what I wanted and Andi was SO helpful in helping me to find and the perfect dress. It suited the occasion perfectly. She went out of her way to make a belt for my dress to match my bridesmaids' dresses that was absolutely gorgeous. She put such care into each detail of my dress, as well as the belt and headband she made. It was such a personal experience, I can't imagine going elsewhere!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2013

Andrea made me a headpiece for my reception, for my Newport wedding. We met and discussed my dress and options, and she even met me at a location close to my hair trial, to drop off the finished piece, just so I could use it at my hair trial. A beautiful piece and she went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/03/2013

I would recommend Andria Bird to any bride looking to buy a dress or accessory for their wedding. Andi is a wonderful person, and amazing artist who listened to what I was looking for and created a beautiful veil that was just what I wanted!

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Andrea from Andria Bird Bride made me the most beautiful cathedral veil and blusher for my wedding. What made my veil extra special is that Andrea was able to take my Mom's veil and make it into the blusher as my something old! She also took the bow from my Mom's veil and made a headband for my flower girl! I would recommend Andria Bird Bride to any woman that want to look and feel absolutely stunning on her wedding day!

Jill · Married on 08/04/2012

Andira Bird is the absolute best! To go with my art deco themed wedding, I found a vintage brooch that I wanted to use as an accessory. Andria Bird used the brooch to create a stunning custom halo headpiece that was the perfect addition to my look. She also took similar vintage pieces to create a smaller hair clip version for each of my bridesmaids. Her eye for fashion is spot on and her attention to detail is impeccable. Whether you have a clear idea in mind, want a custom piece, or you aren't really sure what you want, Andria Bird Bride is the place to go. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2015

For my second marriage, I wanted an understated dress for a small, intimate wedding. Andi helped me pick out the perfect dress-which I needed in less than 3 months! There was a bit of lace in the front that I did not like and Andi recommended that we have it removed. It changed the entire look of the dress! She also made my veil for me and it completed the look. I have never felt so beautiful. She also sent me to her friend to have the dress tailored. Andi came with me to the appointment and told the tailor exactly what to we wanted. The whole experience was incredible and made my special day that much more special. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2016

I couldn't have asked for more. The entire experience was amazing. Andi picked out dresses for me in advance based on what I thought I wanted, and I loved ALL of them (and they were all in my price range, which I communicated up front). I picked one and ended up changing my mind the next day. Andi was very flexible and understanding. Her shop is super cute in the heart of Newport, and her hand made accessories are BEAUTIFUL. She made me a custom sash for my dress and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. She also did a great job ordering my dress... the measurements she submitted to the dress maker were so spot on, it required NO alterations. Andi didn't even judge me for bringing champagne every time I stopped in for a fitting :) I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2013

As a bride who didn't want a cookie cutter wedding and feared the "Say Yes to the Dress"/David's Bridal experience, Andria Bird Bride was the perfect place for me. The boutique is small, intimate and soothing, with such a beautiful selection of unique dresses from American designers. I love the idea of shopping local and American for a such a special purchase. Dresses are at variety of price points, so not all super expensive designer gowns (but some are in the mix).

I had two appointments with Andi- the first I took my mom & mother-in-law as part of a special wedding planning day, and the second time I came back especially for a designer trunk show, where I found "the one"!

Andi has a great sense of style and is very helpful in consulting on what would look good on my body type, for the time of year and for the venue type. She knew what I was looking for, and specifically contacted me to tell me that she had some dresses coming in that I needed to try on. That is what I call customer service!
    Overall, a great experience, and I highly recommend making an appointment!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Andi was wonderful to work with. I walked into her store and knew it was the place I would buy my wedding dress. She hand picks each dress that she sells, all by US designers whom she knows personally, and helped me pick out my dream dress. She also made an amazing hair piece and veil which I wore on my wedding day. I highly recommend checking out Andria Bird Bride!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/01/2014

I'm the kind of bride who never pictured her wedding day. When it came to the dress, I was totally in the dark. After a number of unsuccessful and unpleasant experiences my mother took me to Andi. My goodness, what a good choice. She was wonderful! We customized the dress and it is absolutely me.

Sent on 09/24/2014