Lou's Florist Reviews

View more information

4.7

• Taryn
    Taryn E. Married on 12/30/2021

Wonderful to work with: beautiful flowers!

They got everything just perfectly-even my peonies out of season! Great to work with and beautiful flowers!

Lou's Florist's reply:

Dear Taryn, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Thank you!
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne G. Married on 12/04/2021

Great Experience

Lou's was the florist our wedding planner uses and recommended and they were fantastic! They got back to me extremely promptly! Listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it beautifully!!! We were very pleased!!
    Rory B. Married on 11/28/2021

Christy was great.

Lous florist was very professional. Christy knew exactly what I was looking for . I couldn’t have asked for a better florist . She was also a great designer .

Dear Rory,
    Thank you very much for your review! This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about Lou's Florist! Thank you.
    Julianne Married on 11/20/2021

Exactly What I Envisioned!

I had the opportunity to have my consultation with Christina, the owner. After showing her some inspiration photos, she was able to show me some past work and we had agreed upon a beautiful arrangement. Something that really stuck with me was the detail that she took in considering what flowers I did and did not like and was assured that everything would be my liking and she did not disappoint! Absolutely fabulous experience!

Dear Julianne,
    Thank you very much for your review! This is incredibly helpful for family owned and operated flower shop.
    Happy New Year,
    Lou's Florist team
    Katelyn Married on 11/20/2021

Excellent and easy

I thought getting flowers would be difficult but Lous made it incredibly easy! During the consultation call they knew exactly what I wanted but could describe it even better. They were very quick to rely, make changes even at the last minute when more flowers were needed, and they delivered early too! Great experience and highly recommended.

Dear Katelyn,
    Wishing you very best,
    Lou's Florist team
  • AJ Wells
    Aj Wells Married on 11/13/2021

Very awesome

Lou’s was great. My wife only knew what flowers she wanted, but I did the planning for our wedding. She came highly recommended and walked me though what we should get for our small wedding.

When we had a last minute change, they where quick and very professional. My wife and I are planning on a 5 year vow renewal and we’ll definitely be calling Lou’s for our arrangements.

Lou's Florist's reply:

Dear Aj, we appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you!
  • Beth
    Beth N. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic experience

We decided to hire Lou's at the suggestion of our venue and are so glad we did. They stayed within budget and delivered an exceptional product. My one bridesmaid worked in the floral business for 15 years and comment on how exquisite the arrangements looked! And the consult was easy! I didn't have too much of a vision but they assembled an amazing final product.

Dear Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review! This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about Lou's Florist! Thank you.
    Lindsey Married on 10/15/2021

Beautiful and amazing!

Lou’s and Christina were phenomenal. I cannot thank them enough. My bouquet was stunning and perfect.

Dear Lindsey,
    Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
    Courtney F. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!!!

I used Lou's Florist for my wedding a few weeks ago and I cannot thank them enough. I sent pictures to them via email and told them my idea of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and they could not have done a better job. My flowers were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted and hoped they would be! They made the process so easy and responded to all my questions quickly! I would definitely recommend them to any bride or for any other occasion!!

Lou's Florist's reply:

Dear Courtney, it is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about us! Thank you.
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 10/07/2021

Fantastic!

Everyone was so helpful! I live in Ohio & ordered my flowers over the phone. They were exactly what I wanted for our vow renewal.

Dear Maria,
    Thank you very much for your review! This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you.
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 10/03/2021

Just gorgeous!

Planned a short notice (2 months) destination wedding on the beach. I would not be able to make it in town to meet with a florist and had no idea who to trust. I reached out to Lou's and immediately received a response and was set up for phone consultation. Christina called me and was super thorough, professional, easy to work with and payed close attention to what I wanted. To say she nailed it is an understatement! From my bouquet, MOH bouquet, boutonnieres, to the flowers for the cake, all was fresh, colors were amazing, just gorgeous and perfect! Don't look anywhere else, Lou's will not disappoint!! ❤️

Dear Shannon,
    Thank you very much for your review! This is incredibly helpful for family owned and operated the flower shop and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
    Beth D. Married on 10/03/2021

Flawless!!

Lou’s Florist was perfect in helping create a wedding bouquet and boutonnière. Coming in to the store for a consultation was not an option since I live in Wyoming. Very responsive with emails and calls in creating a perfect bouquet. Recommend 10/10!

Dear Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review! It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
  • Thomas
    Thomas C. Married on 10/02/2021

Christine was amazing

We live in the Orlando area but we got married near the beach. Christine set up a zoom meeting and a follow up meeting to ensure everything was right. They over delivered on their promise. Thank you for making our special day AMAZING!!!!

Dear Thomas,
    Thank you so much for your AMAZING review! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about us! Thank you.
    Gabriella A. Married on 10/02/2021

Loved working with Lous.

I called multiple Tampa area florists and this place has the best costumer service by far. Christina is a pro! Other places, I sent them pictures and they said "yea we can do that here's an invoice". Christina booked a zoom call with me so we could have a discussion about each and every flower and filler in the bouquet. She gave me the name of every flower that were in my inspiration pictures, what their seasons were, what they paired well with, and their average costs. I was able to splurge on the highest end flowers while saving cost on the low end ones. My only regret is not getting my gorgeous bouquet preserved :( ill definitely go back to Christina for my next flower filled event

Dear Gabriella,
    Carla J. Married on 09/25/2021

very good experience

From the first phone call they were very helpful and our flowers for our wedding were exactly what we were wanting - we were very pleased with everything

Dear Carla,
    Thank you very much for your review. If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about Lou's Florist. Thank you!!!
    Bryanna Married on 07/31/2020

Do not hesitate!! Lou’s is THE BEST!

As a destination bride I couldn’t have asked for a better vendor! I got EXACTLY what I was asking for and very reasonably priced! Loved them!

Dear Bryanna,
    Thank you for your review! This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about Lou's Florist! Thank you.
  • Rosa
    Rosa L. Married on 11/23/2019

excellent service

I was very happy to find Lou's Florist for my wedding bouquet. The wedding planner recommended 2 difference flower shops, but as soon as
    I contact Lou's Florist I knew I was going to work with them. I spoke with Christina, she is very detailed oriented, asked a lot of question about my wedding, the dress, even how tall I am, my weight, ask me for pictures of bouquets I would like, ideas, color, wow, she was so detail... impressive. The price is reasonable and at the end, the result is marvelous. My wedding was last week and the flowers are intact. Christina went above and beyond to make my day special. She even gave me a vase so I could take my flowers home, such a cute gesture. I will definitely recommend them, they are awesome!
    Renee Married on 07/20/2013
    My flowers from Lou's florist were beyond amazing. I did not have any bridesmaids, so I only order my bouquet and two single roses for our mothers from them. However, I had a very specific view for my bouquet with lots of different white flowers, accented with orchids with the tips dyed purple and blue. I wanted my bouquet to be very loose with cascading open flowers and buds that had not opened yet. I showed them multiple photos with different aspects that I liked. I was very nervous as to how it would turn out, but it was more beautiful that I could have imagined. The flowers arrived promptly and still wet. And most importantly, they photographed so beautiful and vibrant! And the roses for our mothers were also tipped with blue and they turned our beautiful. Lou's florist was easy to work with and to contact. I would definitely suggest them for beautiful wedding bouquets!
  • Jena
    Jena Married on 11/03/2012
    If I could...I would give Lou's Florist a 10!!! The flowers I ordered were absolutely STUNNING!! Everything looked so fresh, and the colors were amazingly vibrant!! Charley at Lou's Florist was amazing!! He was very helpful with the ideas and vision I had, and was very easy-going and flexible. Great guy to work with! I received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were, and the way they were arranged :) Lou's Florist fulfilled every request and vision I had, and then some!!! I would most definitely recommend Lou's Florist to any woman out there for any event!
    Heather Married on 03/18/2012
    I am not a flower person and thought it was going to be drag picking flowers for my wedding. I was wrong, at least about the drag part. I met with Desirae about a month before my wedding (not much time) and she made the whole process fun. Maybe it was the wine (-: No it really was Desirae, she kept us within bugdet and provided beautiful flowers. On the day of my wedding, she even ran back to the shop to fix a small issue. Desirae somehow found our mothers to give them their flowers, I cannot even track down my mom, kudos. Our bouquets were beautiful. A bride will not be disappointed by using Lou's florist, Desirae can take what ever you give her and pull it together into a beautiful arrangement.
    Christle Married on 02/21/2012
    Des, is the best florist ever. She took my ideas and made it come to reality. I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a florist in the St. Pete Beach area of Florida.
    Abi Married on 01/21/2012
    I worked with Desiree and she was beyond wonderful. Our flowers were beautiful and lasted for a week!
    Leah Married on 12/28/2011
    Desiree at Lou's Florist was wonderful! Everyone loved the flowers and some guests couldn't help taking the flowers around the centerpieces home. She was very easy to work with and made sure that she made everything beautiful. She was able to make sure I got everything I wanted, but made everything much better than I could have imagined myself. She was also very professional, making sure everything was in place and perfect without me having to worry the day of.
    Steph Married on 11/10/2011
    The day before the wedding i went here to put together small bouquets. They did a great job with short notice and I even was able to pick up a flower for my hair on the day of my wedding.
    Amy Married on 05/01/2009
    I would highly recommend Lou's Florist. We found Lou's when searching the internet for a florist close to our wedding location. There are a few in the area, but Lou's seemed to be more personable and reasonably priced. If you are looking for something really extreme or out of the ordinary, they might not be perfect for you. However, what we were looking for we definitely found here. We worked with Karen who was wonderful. She spent over an hour with us trying to figure out what we wanted, since I really had no idea. I came in with some specifications (did not want a traditional bridal bouquet) and Karen was able to come up with something that I have never seen before and was perfect. Karen delivered the bouquet on the wedding day and called to make sure everything was right. I mentioned I wanted it to be a little larger, and she rushed up to fix it for us immediately. The quality and professionalism was exceptional.