Lourdes Padilla Master Baker & Cake Designer Reviews

36 Reviews for Lourdes Padilla Master Baker & Cake Designer

1 User photo

Lourdes Padilla Master Baker & Cake Designer 1
  • User7749692 · 1+ year ago

Perfection! Our wedding cake was exactly what I requested and tasted amazing!

This just added to how amazing the entire event was. It was like a work of art.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Tanisha · Married on 02/25/2018

My cake was absolutely beautiful!!! Karen (Lourdes Daughter) was a pleasure to work with. I contacted her a day before I was set to visit Puerto Rico (2 months before my wedding) and she was able to meet with me and my husband (fiance at the time) while we were there visiting. We got a chance to sample her cake and see her cake designs. My guests loved the look of the cake and the taste. The taste was amazing! Especially the red velvet. I definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Lourdes Padilla Master Baker & Cake Designer 2

Madeline · Married on 02/24/2017

My cake was one of the things I will cherish most from my wedding. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, but it tasted incredible. My guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. While Lourdes Padilla might be more expensive than other cake vendors she is definitely worth every penny. Thanks for a delicious and beautiful wedding cake!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Kelli · Married on 01/17/2017

Tasty and beautiful cakes! Karen from Lourdes was so incredibly easy to work with – I gave her my vision, and she was able to make it come to life! I even bought a special cake stand that I wanted to use, that she allowed me to ship to her location. The cake was SO good, we kept eating more of it at the after party, after the reception!

One watch out – blue fondant can make your mouth and teeth turn blue. I don’t think this is specific to Lourdes cakes, but it wasn’t something I thought about when I ordered our blue cake! At least we served it towards the end of the night, when people were all laughing about their blue tongues ☺

We had an Indian wedding, so I wanted a gold henna design on the blue cake. She executed it beautifully. I loved our cake, and would highly recommend Lourdes cakes!!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Vivian · Married on 11/21/2015

Hermoso!! Delicioso!! El diseño parecia encaje real. No tuve que preocuparme por nada, el servicio fue excelente....no hubo sorpresas desagradables (el diseño y sabor fue segun contratado) y muy puntuales. El mio lo hizo Karen y sus diseños en "encaje" son increibles!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Our cake was amazing. Guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 07/26/2015

KarenCrystal · Married on 03/14/2015

They are the best of the best, #1 in the Caribbean. They create a masterpiece for me, she listened to our vision and provided helpful suggestions
    and ideas for what she could do to make it perfect. They were
    amazing and the cake was stunning and best of all so so delicious! We recieved many compliments on how it look and tasted, and we look at the pictures now and still talk about how great it was. We recommend her 1000%. So happy!
    Your are the best!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jovanny & Karen · Married on 03/13/2015

Our wedding was a truly Magical Day at the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel in San Juan, but The Cake was Amazing! Stunny! Spectacular!, and very important had a Exquisite flavor and a was true Masterpiece!
    Lourdes's a True Master Baker! Each sugar flower was a truly replica of the real ones,(peonies, scabiosas, lilies of the valley, tulips, ect) The miniature cakes as a favor for each guest was a very beautiful conversation pieces! Thank you so much for your professionalism and create for us a truly piece of art.!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jeannette · Married on 02/15/2015

This was one of the highlights of our wedding. We only had 40 Guests at our wedding and I was not sure how our cake would look. It was gorgeous! Our friends and family could not stop commenting on how beautiful our cake was. Besides being beautiful it was delicious!!! Karen did an amazing job and was so sweet to work with. We had a beautiful and flavorful cake. I wish we still had more left :)
    If you are in Puerto Rico and need a cake she is the person to hire! THANK YOU

Sent on 07/08/2015

Joellie · Married on 01/02/2015

Karen Padilla designed and crafted an edible piece of art… the consistency and taste of our wedding cake was spot-on! The perfect, sweet ending to our wedding dinner! In addition to delivering an excellent product, Karen was a delight to work with… She’s very professional and diligent in her approach. We can’t wait to have our anniversary cake!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Vanessa · Married on 12/20/2013

After visiting + tasting 3 Wedding Cakes from different Vendors, there was no doubt in my mind that is was going to be Lourdes Padilla and Karen (her daughter) Luxury Cakes. They are better from other vendors because of these reasons: TASTE (simply invites you to repeat eating another piece), DECORATION (she can do whatever you ask her, very creative; you are going to experiment a Very cool cake), and PROFFESIONALISM (you talk to her once, and she does the rest; they are so responsive and so nice, that I Assure you you are going to be relax and convinced that she is going to do the best Job ). Conclusion: it is worth paying the price. My invitees talked about the cake a lot, more than other things in the wedding. The same day, my now husband and I received a medium version of the cakes for us, and we ate it the following day. It was a lovely detail. Please, visit Karen and Lourdes Padilla and you will know that they are the best option!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Maillim · Married on 09/07/2013

Cake was gorgeous and tasted delicious! Highly recommend this wedding cake vendor!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • carissa

carissa · Married on 03/01/2013

Lourdes and Karen Padilla were one of the first vendors I hired when planning my wedding in San Juan. We were with our wedding planner when we first were intorduced and was taken to Lourdes' home. We met with Karen who was wonderful! We had an idea in mind of cakes that we had seen or what we had wanted and had been in previous communications with Karen before hand for quotes based on them. But upon meeting with them and looking through the expansive collection of pjotos of cakes they had previously done, we found the cake that was perfect for us. It was a gorgeous black and white "Chanel Vintage" cake with cascading vintage pearls off the tiers and red roses. It fit in perfectly with our old world spanish vintage them. We did red velvet and vanilla with brandy. The cake not only looked spectacular but it tasted equally as well. I cannot say enough with how impressed we were, and our guests, with the compleet cake package that we got. The cake was a major focus for us at the wedding and it definitely had it's own spotlight. Beautiful cake, great vendors and taste amazing!

Thank you Lourdes and Karen!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Maria · Married on 09/22/2012

I'm going to say in one word, AMAZING!!! Everybody was talking about my beautiful and gorgeous cake. Lourdes, thank you so much for that incredible surprise. I was very excited with my wedding cake. Again, thanks. I highly recommend Lourdes. Maria del Carmen Arcadia

Grace · Married on 09/09/2012

OUTSTANDING cakes! Our cake was amazing, it was incredible how they tasted. I love it, what you see is what you get. Beautiful and gorgeous work. I highly recommend, you will be satisfied. Thanks Lourdes, God bless you!!! Marie Cassidy

Diana · Married on 08/10/2012

This is the best cake in San Juan, PR. The cake melts in your mouth. Her prices are high but well worth it! We got soooooo many compliments on the cake!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Angelie & Jose · Married on 08/04/2012

Lourdes and Karen prepare our wedding cake. First they show us work they had done before, then we saw a lot of beautiful cake designs also for artists, goverment employees including ex governor Sila Maria Calderon and many more recognized people. They were very responsible, profesional and punctual. If you want to have an excellent experience and a very special day, Lourdes and Karen will be the best choice!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Carpe · Married on 06/24/2012

As a wedding coordinator , I recomend The best. If you are looking for an exquisite,elegant, and original wedding cake Lourdes Padilla is your choice. She can make your dream cake in a sweet adventure and unforgettable

Sent on 10/23/2012

Sahira · Married on 04/14/2012

One word: AMAZING!!! OMG, everyone had to comment on our cake, but not only the beauty of it, but most important the taste, flavor, consistency, sweetness...etc. You will not go wrong with their service, the cake will be talked about for years!!! We even took some for our honeymoon and had some every morning with coffee...Absolutely will recommend to a friend, actually if in Puerto Rico, this is a MUST!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Karina Benabe · Married on 03/31/2012

The entire experience with Karen, Lourdes' daughter, was wonderful. She was very flexible with what me and my now husband wanted the cake to look like. We went to her house and got to taste the cake in December... WOW! The flavor is amazing. We had the brandy soaked vanilla cake, and it was just incredible.

On the day of the wedding Karen was very punctual bringing the cake to the venue. Our guests absolutely loved how beautiful it was and, more importantly, the flavor. We pretty much ran out! I would highly recommend Lourdes and Karen Padilla for your wedding cake needs. Wonderful service and quality.

Sent on 05/03/2012

tere · Married on 03/17/2012

The wedding cake was my gift for my daughter's wedding and it was spectacularly made.it was the focus and theme of conversation of all the wedding guests not just because it was beautiful but also for its sensational flavor. It tasted like it was baked with tons of love!

Sent on 03/19/2012
  • cincypantera

Brandi · Married on 11/11/2011

Cake was gorgeous, fresh and delicious. I recomend Lourdes Padilla for any occasion.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2011

I did a lot of research before I decided to go with Lourdes and Karen Padilla. They came HIGHLY recommended. I am so glad I picked them. They made the whole experience unforgettable. I will be forever grateful for making the most delicious and beautiful cake one could ever dream of. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You!! I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.

Carmen · Married on 08/27/2010

Most beautiful and tasteful cakes, very professional work. Every cake is a piece of art.

Sent on 03/09/2011

I'm always stunned by the beauty and how perfect these amazing cakes look. And as a experienced chef I don't have enough words to describe how exquisite these cakes taste. So moisty and tasty. I've had the opportunity to taste all the flavors. Love them all. The designs are jaw dropping! Amazing! So unique and specially designed for any occasion. These will make your special occasion memorable! I highly recommend these cakes as a client and as a expert in the culinary world.