25 Reviews for Louise Georges Yves

Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
24 Louise Georges Yves Reviews

My husband and I cannot thank Emily enough for being our wedding coordinator and florist. We continue to hear sincere compliments from our guests, including our parents' friends who have been to countless ceremonies and receptions, that our wedding was the most beautifully decorated and well-organized that they have ever attended. She helped plan and execute as if it were her very own wedding, gracefully and graciously handling requests before and during the day-of. As a self-professed Type A, I could not have found a more caring and skilled wedding professional than Emily. Also, her team of assistants is excellent, and Louise Georges Yves is a one-stop shop!

Profile Picture User6422488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I had some images of gorgeous coral peonies that I dreamed of having at our wedding. But with our wedding being in November, I knew before I even talked to Emily that peonies would be out of season, so I had resigned myself to the idea of using a peony substitute, like a garden rose. Emily came up with some beautiful alternatives to the peonies and when I saw a sample of our table centerpieces at the floral preview, they were so beautiful and popping with color from gorgeous coral roses that Emily incorporated, I honestly didn't even miss the peonies. Yet miracle of miracles, the day before the wedding I was running some last-minute errands and suddenly received an unexpected email from Emily informing me that the flower fairies had smiled upon us and she somehow got ahold of a bunch of the coral peonies I had been dreaming of and would be using them in our florals. Never in a million years did I expect to have coral peonies at my November wedding, but Emily made it happen and with no additional cost or last-minute charge.
When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, my breath was absolutely taken away. My bouquet looked exactly like the inspiration image I had shared with Emily, yet 10 times as beautiful. The bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtaking, with ribbon ties that matched their dress colors PERFECTLY. The centerpieces were so gorgeous and our guests were thrilled they got to take them home at the end of the night.
Emily is great at transforming small ideas you might have into gorgeous realities. I had ideas about certain things but didn't know exactly how to execute them. It was really important to me to honor my late father at our wedding with a memory table of some kind, but I struggled with how to do this without making it too depressing. I talked to Emily about the idea and she helped me create a beautiful table with lanterns, popping with cheery florals and full of personalized sentiments paying tribute to my dad in the most beautiful way possible.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No words could possibly express how amazing Emily is. Not only do I have the MOST particular taste regarding design and style, but I am also inherently indecisive and easily overwhelmed. I was nervous about choosing the right person, as I wanted the wedding to reflect my taste and my time was very limited. Emily was the PERFECT choice for me for a myriad of reasons. First, she was truly invested in the process and I could tell that she genuinely cared about making the day as special as it could possibly be. She is an incredible listener; she doesn't just do what she wants and really hears what you like-but at the same time gives you the most invaluable advice. She's got an impeccable eye for style/design and even someone like me (who has worked in styling and has a particular eye) felt at ease completely trusting her. Emily is also the most organized, detail oriented, strategic and informed person I know. She has an answer for EVERYTHING and I always felt comforted because I knew she had it all under control. While she is always professional, she made what would have been an uber stressful and arduous process FUN because we did it together. And all the vendors LOVE working with her, which never hurts, believe me. In the end, the wedding was more beautiful and magical than I ever could have possibly imagined and my husband, family and I are certain that it was in large part due to her tireless hard work, dedication, good taste and many talents. This is my first ever review, but I just had to do it. While I have no idea how I got so lucky to find her, I thought sharing my experience may help others have the same good fortune to be able to have Emily by their side on their special day. I am sure grateful I did.

Profile Picture User5468133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our bridal party flowers were literally beyond my wildest expectations. We had a short engagement, so I barely had time for a quick phone chat and the swap of a few Pinterest inspirations. Emily knew right away what I was going for, and delivered above and beyond. The flowers were gorgeous....the right amount of color, greenery, simplicity, the works. She told me she'd try to throw in a few specialty flowers (peonies) on my budget if possible but it would depend on availability...she made it work for ALL of the BMs to have that special touch in their bouquets. She even combed through Etsy for the perfect ribbon to match my ideas. Her communication with me was impeccable...she kept ME on MY toes! I'd hire her again in a second. Thank you for making my wedding so easy and so beautiful!

Profile Picture Ella, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This woman is amazing! She is so friendly and down-to-earth and her skills in creating beautiful centerpieces and floral designs is astounding! She made my wedding ten times more beautiful.

Profile Picture User5424974, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily was very professional and organized. Her services definitely exceeded my expectations. I really had a wonderful experience for my wedding because she was there to handle everything. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

Tammy

Profile Picture Tammy, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Emily was our wedding planner and designer. We were beyond impressed. I met her a little over a year before my wedding. We initially hired her to be our wedding designer but we fell in love with her work and her attention to details that we decided to hire her as the wedding planner as well. She is very, creative and attentive. She worked with our budget and she understood what we wanted. She also worked incredibly well with our Nigerian culture. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and designer. She was extremely amazing. Our wedding was beautiful and stress-free. She went over and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Lola, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a first-time bride who never dreamt of her wedding day, I needed a lot of direction in creating the theme, tone and atmosphere of my wedding. Emily came to me through the referral of my wedding planner. Upon the first five minutes of our initial meeting, I knew she was the perfect choice for me. Sensing my lack of direction, she began to ask very thoughtful questions to better help me articulate my thoughts and ideas into a theme. I was particularly impressed with her use of sample boards for each aspect of the wedding, (i.e. bridal bouquet, centerpieces, M.O.H. bouquet). These boards were very detailed, including color swatches, pictures, different layouts-essentially every detail regarding every visual aspect of the wedding. Her attention to detail remained throughout the entire process.

Emily is a true artist whose vision extends beyond individual flower arrangements. The entire venue is her canvas. For example, our sample meeting was held at our reception ballroom. Not only did she set a complete table , she brought the linens we were considering for the sweetheart and side tables so we could visualize the set up of the entire room to help us finalize our color selection. She even came prepared with other ideas to enhance the tables and further punctuate the atmosphere of the room. It was her participation in every detail that allowed for our guests to have a seamless experience from the Chapel to the ballroom.

Not only is Emily very personable, but she is very accessible. Through phone conversations, emails or text messages, she answered all of my questions in a very timely manner. She also offers a range of price points so you can decide where you want to save and where you want to splurge. After our sample meeting, I had VERY high expectations for the day of my wedding! She exceeded each and every one of them.... we have the pictures to prove it! I highly recommend Emily to any bride who wants the PERFECT wedding!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was immediately impressed by Emily's creativity, her innovative use of materials and her efforts to help me develop the vision for my wedding. For our very first meeting, she provided storyboards complete with images of flowers, colors, and suggestions for materials. She's very user-friendly, keeping the process light and fun. When she prepared the samples, she essentially created a mini-wedding for me, complete with a variety of arrangements, plenty of options for materials, candles and linens. I had high expectations for what the finished product would be like and she exceeded them. I have already referred a friend of mine to her, I was so happy with her work. She was among my favorite vendors of all the ones I worked with. And, with a wedding, you work with a LOT of vendors so that's saying quite a bit!

Profile Picture User3701782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I hired Louise Georges Yves for my wedding flowers and decor. They were fantastic to work with and full of great ideas to make our day all that we could imagine and more. The flowers were gorgeous, the furniture rental prices were very reasonable and the custom linens were beautiful. I recommend Emily and Louise Georges Yves to anyone looking for a creative, one-stop-shop for wedding decor.

Profile Picture User3689293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Great all around. My husband and I recently used Emily as our florist for our wedding and hands-down, she was the most polite, professional and hard-working florist we came across. She had great energy and was able to create the idea we had in mind even. I also trust her aesthetic sense and she produced beautiful florals throughout!

Profile Picture User3558335, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I are sooooo happy that we hired Emily to plan the decor and flowers for our wedding. Thanks to Emily's hard work, amazing energy, and creative eye everything turned out incredible! We had a blended Hindu and Unitarian wedding. It was very important that her decor reflected the mixture of our cultures, personalities, and created an amazing ambiance for celebrating our love and families. And, she did just that! I especially appreciated that she accomplished this notwithstanding the "econo-bride" in me. You can see pictures of our wedding at this link: http://www.jenwillphoto.com/vibiana-wedding/

Profile Picture vanessa, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily from Louise George Yves was incredibly AMAZING to work with!! I absolutely loved working with her on my wedding and reception decor and details. She was incredibly receptive to my vision and ideas, and when I was confused about what I wanted, she was able to provide me with extremely creative options. In addition, she is extremely kind and a pleasure to work with. She was very easy to contact and was very cooperative when there were changes being made.

And not to mention, she provided us with GORGEOUS flowers and decor for our wedding and reception. It was beyond my expectations and was absolutely perfect!! I would recommend this company for anyone who has an upcoming wedding!!

Profile Picture User3352478, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

What a joy Emily was to work with! She came to my husband and I through a referral, and we couldn't have felt more fortunate! She was in charge of all the dining tables and the dessert table. We were going with a rustic vintage feel and she provided the most beautiful pieces...especially the dessert table! All of our guests kept raving about how inviting it was. She was always open and positive about all of our ideas, and very easy to get a hold of. She went above and beyond on a couple of occasions, including helping me out when my car got towed at a meeting with her. The stand out moment for me was when I panicked about forgetting the vintage tray for our little ring bearer. She came rushing into the bridal suite, asked how big the tray needed to be, then came back with a few choices to pick from. She totally saved that special moment when my little nephew carried the rings down the isle. She also stayed the whole night refreshing the desserts as needed. She was amazing and I would highly recommend her to any newly engaged couple!

Profile Picture annie, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I added the category "unique services" because on top of flowers, Emily also did various decor that fit with my theme outside of flowers, including printing of the name cards, programs and food display card. I gave Emily the concept and she took my idea to new heights. Her creativity is magnificent. She was always available when I needed her for planning sessions with other vendors and she went above and beyond what I would have expected from any florist. My arrangements and decor were amazing and couldn't have been complemented enough by our guests. Her pricing was reasonable if not less expensive than comparable high end wedding florists. In the month since my wedding, I have already referred Emily business for two of my charity events because of my faith in her work. She is an ethical, hard working and loyal business woman.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

THANK YOU so much for the most beautiful flower arrangements Emily! The wedding was just the way I wanted and the reception was absolutely stunning! When I walked in I couldn't believe that it was MY wedding. AND I could just not get over the cake display - it was beyond beautiful and anything that I had ever expected! Everything was amazing and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did! It was the wedding of my dreams! We got a lot of wonderful feedback from our guests as well! You were GREAT! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kanika, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily at Louise Georges-Eves is amazing! I met with other florists, but after speaking with Emily I knew she was the right florist for me! I'm not a very creative person and I had trouble visualizing all of the colors from flowers, linenes, centerpieces, etc. After speaking with Emily for the first time and answering a few questions about what I wanted she sent a story board of different pictures to give me an idea of what the colors I wanted would look like. Also, the first time I met her she had a whole table set up of the options I chose which was so beautiful to be able to see before making a final decision. Emily is very genuwine and you can tell she loves what she does. She is very responsive to any questions and also gives great suggestions She took care of all my flowers for my wedding, paper lanterns also a candy station, which was amazing! She has so many wonderful different options and suggestions and is very flexible within your budget. Emily really made everthing come togheter so beautifully and I did not have to stress about anything. She also added a few surprises which I really appreciated! I would recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I honestly can't say enough good things about Emily. From my first wedding consultation to my special day and everything in between, Emily was absolutely amazing to work with in every way. After only communicating my color scheme and venue, Emily prepared a whole assortment of floral displays including table centerpieces, bouquet arrangements and beach-themed decor (as my wedding took place at a beach resort) in preparation for our consultation. This initial meeting not only showed that Emily and I were completely on the same page with the same vision, but that she goes above and beyond all expectations to deliver the best quality and service to her clients.
Emily served more as an all-around wedding planner than someone only responsible for flowers & decor. Throughout my 8-month engagement, I turned to Emily for help with everything from programs to place settings to guest book ideas. She helped ease my mind and made life as a bride-to-be so much less stressful than it would have been without her. By the time my wedding day rolled around, I felt completely comfortable and confident in Emily's abilities to turn my special day into everything I imagined it being, and more. She is so incredibly talented and passionate; you can truly tell how much she cares about her work and her clients.
I could not possibly be happier with how gorgeous my wedding turned out, and have received a countless number of compliments on the flowers & decor to this day. I HIGHLY recommend Emily to all future brides-to-be and strongly encourage you all to put your trust in her as a friend. You won't regret it! :)

Profile Picture Cleo, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Couldn't have been happier! Very professional, responsive, & talented!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily was such a delight to work with and really amazing with my indecisiveness. I don't know much about flowers and was so overwhelmed with everything else wedding related. But Emily helped me with her color boards, her flower details and even small minor details for the wedding theme that just made it all come together really nicely! Her great spirit and wonderful attitude made me feel so comfortable, that everything was taken care of and I didn't have to worry! Everything turned out great :)

Profile Picture Kris, 6/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Initially we really had very few ideas about what we wanted. Working with you over the months with your patience and design details really helped us to envision how we wanted things to look. You then took our dream and not only made it a reality but took it to a whole new wonderful unexpected level. We really cannot express in words to you how happy we are with the outcome. Your work ethic, artistic eye and attention to detail really made our day special and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Mitchell & Prudence, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily did a wonderful job. All the flowers were outstanding and exceeded all of our expectations. Having one less stress on our wedding day, Emily and her staff ensured that all the flowers and arrangements were in the proper place and photo ready. They paid attention to every detail, right down to making sure there were no finger prints on the vases. We trusted Emily's creative ability to take our ideas and turn them into reality. Our Wedding Day was magical and unforgettable with all the beautiful flowers!!!

Profile Picture Letitia, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily and her team did a fantastic job ensuring our wedding was exactly as we wanted. Emily helped us with very creative and imaginative ideas to stay within our budget. My wife and I showed her many pictures of arrangements and other weddings that we liked. She was able to take our ideas and the pictures we showed her and make them our reality. When we walked into both the ceremony venue and the reception venue, all the flowers and the glow from all the candles were perfect!! Thanks for making our Wedding Day so special!!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Louise Georges Yves for my wedding last year. It was the best decision my husband and I made. We live in Chicago but were married in California. With Emily working with us, the distance was not an issue at all. We were always kept informed of progress and our questions were answered quickly. I have to admit, I probably wasn't the easiest person to work with since I didn't really know what I wanted. However, Emily asked me questions about what I liked regarding style, color, overall feel of the wedding, etc. and came up with great options for me to choose from. My bouquet was beautiful, centerpieces were perfect, and all the other accents and decor were just right. My husband and I were thrilled with everything!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/21/09, 1 Review