Louisa Amabile Testa Reviews

40 | Montclair, NJ

40 Reviews for Louisa Amabile Testa

Louis C. · Married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience!

Louisa and her team did a great job at our wedding! We had to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to the pandemic. During the last reschedule, we actually lost our original florist since they could not accommodate any more requests.

After searching, we came across Louisa who couldn't have been more helpful and honest. She and Michelle were great with communication and on the day of the wedding, so many people thought the bouquets and centerpieces were fake just because they were so fresh and visually appealing. Thanks, Louisa!

Sent on 06/25/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay G. · Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding Flowers Oh My

Louisa has done flowers and much more for some of my family members. It was a no brainer to hire her for my wedding. I have been in contact with her employee and am meeting with Louisa soon to make all the plans. Can’t wait. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • karyn

Karyn · Married on 07/28/2019

Fantastic Wedding Floral Arrangements!

I can't say enough about the amazing job Louisa Testa did for our wedding. From the moment we met, I knew she understood my vision for the floral arrangements on my wedding day. She was so patient with me (and my mom...lol) during the whole experience. You can tell she puts her heart into everything she does. The Chuppah (wedding canopy) was gorgeous, the bouquets were spectacular, and table floral arrangements were so elegant and classy. Thank you Louisa and staff for making my wedding day so beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lea · Married on 06/29/2019

Beyond my expectations!

Louisa and her team did an amazing job with all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements for our wedding. We asked for wildflowers, and she was able to capture our vision perfectly with big, bright, and stunning pieces. Louisa was so flexible and great to work with. Thank you Louisa & team for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rosanne · Married on 07/20/2018

Louisa recently prepared the most beautiful floral work for my son's wedding. From the flowers at the church to the bouquets to the reception centerpieces to the invitation, place cards etc. . . they were all spectacular. The bright colors were magnificent. What a professional job and a fun person to work with.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Louisa for my wedding flowers in June. Her and Michelle were nothing short of amazing to me (and my family). They treated us like family! The flowers were beautiful and I felt at a great price. Thank you Louisa and Michelle, can't wait to use you for future events :)

Sent on 07/01/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

Louisa and her team were the BEST and easiest decision I made for our wedding day. From the moment I met with her, I knew I needed her there for our wedding. She is fun, energetic, detail oriented, patient, professional, and has a true gift for this industry. I had a quote in hand within hours of our first meeting, samples of everything within just a few months, and her work for the day if completely blew not only me, but our guests also, away. We are still getting compliments about how nicely everything came together. I could not have planned my wedding without Louisa and her team! Absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

Louisa & Michelle are amazing women doing amazing things. As someone who is not creative it was hard for me to really visualize what my choices would look like. On the day of the work they did literally took my breath away. It was everything I could have imagined and then some. Louisa came highly recommended by my caterer and friends in town- do not hesitate to pull the trigger and hire this florist! Will be using them again and again as opportunity permits!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2017

Louisa and Michelle were fantastic to work with, and my husband and I could not have been happier with the arrangements and bouquets that they created. Not only did they blow us away with our bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements/setup, but they also provided a monogrammed pumpkin, and strung edison bulbs on the ceiling. Our vision came to life because of their talent, and we are so grateful to have worked with them for our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • bayyana

Bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

Louisa and her staff knocked our wedding out of the park! Every crazy image that we found on the internet and in our own minds for a new visual element, Louisa and staff delivered and more. We were obsessed with every flower, bouquet, boutonnière, and tablescape she created. The ceremony space was outstanding and somehow even complimented my dress. The few fresh flowers to our cake elevated the cake where didn’t even think it could go. Louisa and her staff were extremely nice during the whole process and timely on the day of the wedding. We can’t thank Louisa enough for all her hard work. You can tell she loves the work that she does and it shows up in the most surprising ways.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

Louisa and her team are absolutely amazing!!!! Louisa has an incredible artistic eye and went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Louisa, you are truly the best!!!

John & Erika Garrabrant :)

Sent on 01/12/2018

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Louisa is a consummate sweetheart. I came to her with about 2 1/2 weeks to go for 20 all-white centerpieces and chuppah assembly/decoration. Not only did she give me 0 grief about it, but she offered to take the materials I had and put together my artificial bouquets (which I was foolishly planning to do myself) at no extra charge. Everything was gorgeous, on time, etc. I wish I had gone to her sooner, only because she was such a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Cara · Married on 11/19/2016

I could not be more satisfied with Louisa's work! I came to her after getting her card as a recommendation from another couple. I had a very specific vision and theme, and she took it and ran! Louisa gave such good advice and suggestions as well. I was floored by how beautiful our bouquets and centerpieces were--she far exceeded my expectations. Michelle was extremely responsive and answered all my questions so fast. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kellianne · Married on 04/16/2016

Louisa is absolutely fantastic! We found Louisa online and fell in love with her style, but once we met with her in person, we fell in love with her personality. We knew that finding a florist for our wedding was going to be difficult. My father was a florist before he passed away, and we knew that no other florist would be able to replace his work. We told Louisa this in our first meeting and she "got it" right away. She understood that we would have very specific ideas and very high standards, and she told us that she wanted to produce work that would have made my Dad proud. I'm thrilled to say that she did just that. She took our ideas and made them come to life with her creativity and execution... even when some of our ideas turned out to be harder to execute than we had originally expected. Louisa was always honest with us, which we loved. If we had an idea that wouldn't work or that she didn't like - she would tell us! This was so important to us because we didn't just want someone to put flowers together, we wanted a visionary, someone who could see the bigger picture. Everything she did for our wedding showed stunning attention to detail and made sense thematically. She was even able to incorporate some of my father's materials to make the day that much more meaningful. We saw how much thought and effort went into the planning for our wedding and we felt how important it was to Louisa to get things right. For these reasons and so many more, we would absolutely and without reservation recommend Louisa to anyone looking for a creative, unique and dedicated florist. Thanks Louisa!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/01/2015

I'm so glad to have found Louisa. She's willing to work with your budget and she has an amazing taste. I showed her some pictures from Pinterest and tell her what I want over email. When I came to her place to check out the centerpiece I cant believe how beautiful it is! She's very generous and even gave me complimentary flowers for the sweetheart table and the cake table.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Nancy · Married on 07/18/2015

This review is long overdue. Louisa is that amazing that I'm still thinking about her 2 years after we got married at the Castle at Skylands Manor. Hands down, Louisa and her team was the best vendor that I worked with on my wedding day! When I first went to meet her, I knew immediately she was the one for the job. I came to her with a few sample pictures and colors of what I had in mind. She completely blew my mind with her creative masterpieces on our big day! She's passionate, talented, responsive, and willing to work with your budget. Trust me, you will not regret choosing her. Thank you Louisa and team!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • CeeBee716

Collette · Married on 07/05/2015

Louisa really works with the customer she shows you samples and makes the bride a sample of her centerpieces to review prior to the wedding. If there is something the customer wants to change she is kind and very responsive. Louisa will be doing the flowers for all of my functions.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Domini · Married on 05/31/2015

Absolutely wonderful! My wedding flowers from the corsages to the alter decorations were impeccable and exactly what I had asked for. Louisa was professional, warm, and accommodating to all my questions and requests. She truly is an artist! :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/24/2015

Louisa and her team were phenomenal to work with! From the very first consultation with Louisa, she knew EXACTLY what I wanted and brought it to the life on the wedding day! The flowers were beautiful! From the bouquets, to the ceremony décor, to the center pieces, everything was exactly what I wanted. Her staff was fantastic and made sure everything was perfect! She was so much fun to work with and I will highly recommend her to all my friends and family! Thank you for making our day so magical!!!

Sent on 04/26/2015

We just had our wedding last week and all our guest continue to speak of how beautiful the flowers looked. We planned our entire wedding from out of state. Finding a florist was one of our largest obstacles we came across during the planning process. Once we found Louisa we knew right away we were in great hands. After meeting a few times we felt like family . Everything from the throwaway boutique to the center pieces came out absolutely stunning and just how we wanted. We were beyond satisfied with the flowers and decor. I would highly recommend Louisa and her team! We can't wait to have another occasion so we could work with her again.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Laura · Married on 05/03/2014

I'm not quite sure where to start with Louisa. Our wedding day at the Castle at Skylands Manor was the best day ever and Louisa is part of the reason. I have such a disorganized mind and have a hard time getting my visions across, but Louisa understood me and took everything I said and showed her and put into the most beautifully decorated ceremony and reception I have ever seen. She implemented my vision exactly as I wanted and the end result was just magical. I cannot even put into words how beautiful the flowers and bouquets and little touches came out! She is a master at her craft. However, Louisa also provided more than just floral arrangements and for this, I am forever grateful. The amount of things that went wrong, from being rushed around to the photographer not getting the right shots to a bride's worst nightmare come true - RAIN - I was having such a tough and upsetting time with it all. Yes it rained and Louisa got soaked bringing in all the flowers she could and rushed to have it all set back up again inside in a very short amount of time. Louisa was at my side at one point and although her exact words escape me right now, they not only calmed me but were also so true. Smile back on my face, when things eventually settled down, I took a moment to look at her work - the bouquets, the centerpieces, the little mason jars I wanted - and I knew that of all the wedding decisions we made, Louisa was not only the right one, also the BEST one. Thank you so much, Louisa!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Linda · Married on 04/26/2014

Louisa was absolutely wonderful to work with!! Definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors. Her work is beautiful and flawless. The moment I first saw the bouquets, I was floored. Everything matched perfectly and was better than I could have envisioned. She is prompt and professional to work with and brings such a great energy. I couldn't be happier with my flowers and highly recommend her for any wedding or occasion!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2014

Louisa has been amazing to work with!! I used her for invitations and she has made it so easy! She is responsive and personable; she gives her honest professional opinion! I would recommend her to anyone! She did flowers for my friends wedding, and those were beautiful too!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kerrie · Married on 11/09/2013

I could not be happier with Louisa and her work!

My Mother and I met with a number of florists before I made my decision to go with Louisa. I had an idea of what I wanted and from the first meeting and Louisa vocalized it perfectly. She just got it and even suggested things others vendors didn't that were fantastically creative.
    Her prices were very reasonable too.

The day of the wedding, I was floored with the way everything came out. I got so many compliments on the table arrangements, the huppa, the aisle dressing, my bouquet and a pumpkin that was carved with our initials! It was all amazing and it added to the splendor of the day.

I would recommend Louisa and her team to anyone, and I do! You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Louisa, promise!

Sent on 03/13/2014

I wanted beautiful flowers, but did not want to spend a ton to get them. Louisa was EXCELLENT. She made my vision come true without breaking the bank. In fact, she was HALF the price of the first vendor I went to visit and she gave me more than that vendor promised. I was so happy with the centerpieces and the bouquets were gorgeous! On top of it - Louisa is a doll! I cant recommend her enough. You will be happy if you hire her!

Sent on 10/14/2013